Time with a Mature Stripper Ch. 06

Story Info
More content.
3.6k words
4.78
12.4k
21

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

My alarm went off at 6am the next morning. I groaned my annoyance into the Monday and turned the alarm off on my phone. Grumbling, I got out of bed to start getting ready for work. As I brushed my teeth, I brought up Stephanie's page. She'd made another $80 while I was asleep! I looked at the messages and she'd talked to a couple of them. One who had tipped her, and another one that had bought the blowjob video. She'd made almost $200 in less than 24 hours. I thought that was an excellent start. I started the upload of the titfucking video we had shot yesterday before I got in the shower so it would be finished by the time I got out.

Once I was showered and dressed, I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed to work. I work in an office building just a couple miles from my apartment. It was a normal work day. Catching up on weekend emails, answering phone calls, the usual. Around 10am, my cell buzzed, it was a text from Stephanie.

Stephanie: Good morning handsome. Did you see how much we've made already?!

Will: good morning. i did! i uploaded the titfuck vid this morning too.

Stephanie: I saw! 2 people already bought it!

We priced her second video $6 because it was longer than the blowjob video we had posted yesterday. It was nice to hear two people had bought in the few hours since I had uploaded it.

W: thats great!

S: So great! This is the thank you selfie I sent them.

After a second, a picture came through in the message window of Stephanie smiling and winking while topless. It was a hot picture to say the least.

W: shit thats hot.

S: What? You think this old lady's boobies are hot?

She sent another photo of her propping her tits up on one arm. I felt my dick start to harden.

W: you arent old! and yes. incredibly hot.

S: What time do you get out of work?

W: 430. want to hang afterward?

S: You bet! I'll meet you at your place at 5. <3

W: sounds good! :)

The rest of my day went by at a snail's pace. Every time I looked at the clock expecting at least an hour to have passed, only a few minutes had. It was maddening. I could barely concentrate on anything other than Stephanie. I didn't know what she had in mind when I got home, but I was eager to get home and find out.

After an eternity, 4:30 finally rolled around and I left. When I got home, Stephanie was in her car waiting for me. I parked next to her and got out. She did too and walked around her car and kissed me. She was wearing jeans and a red t-shirt. She had a small bag in one hand.

I asked "work clothes in there?"

She shook her head and said "I'm off tonight. There's another outfit and a vibrator in here. A guy wants a custom video of me masturbating. He already paid $40 for it too! This is so much more fun than being at the club too."

I said "oh nice! You've made a pretty decent amount for your first day I'd say."

She smiled widely and said "we've made. Some of this money is yours. I would never have done it without you."

I shrugged and we went inside my apartment. Stephanie told me that the guy that had bought the custom video had wanted her to wear some white lingerie and to say his name when she got off. We went into my bedroom and I made the bed while she changed clothes. Once my bed was presentable, I watched as she took her jeans and shirt off. She was wearing a black bra and black panties. She took those off too and pulled the lingerie out of her bag. Sitting on the bed, she pulled thigh-high white stockings up each leg. Then she pulled on a white thong that just barely covered her hairy black bush. The back snugged deeply in between her ass cheeks too. Then she put on a white garter belt and fastened each stocking to it. Lastly, she put on a white bra that pushed her tits up. Her nipples were hard and poking into the fabric of each cup. When she was done, she went into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

She asked "think this looks okay?"

I was already adjusting my hard-on in my pants and said "uh yeah, you look amazing. Ready?"

She nodded and got comfortable on the bed with her vibrator. It was a green vibrating toy. I started recording with a shot of the whole bed as she laid back against the pillows. She smiled and put the tip of the vibrator into her mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds. I moved closer to her and got close up shots of her tits and and pussy clad in the lingerie. Once I had, she turned the vibe on low and teased each nipple through the bra, making them harder. Slowly, Stephanie moved the vibe down her body toward her panties. The sound of the buzzing vibe and her slow breathing were the only sounds that could be heard. She ran the vibe up and down her slit through the panties for several seconds before stopping. She sat up and undid her bra, freeing her large pale breasts. Her pink nipples were rigid and looked like they needed to be licked, but I just continued filming. She threw the bra off the side of the bad, then laid back and raised her legs straight up in the air to allow her to remove her thong. Once she was only wearing her stockings and garter belt, she spread her legs as wide as they would go. Her pussy lips spread to reveal the pink wetness inside and she brought the vibe back to it.

Stephanie continued to rub her lips with her buzzing vibrator. With her eyes closed, she moved the tip of the vibe up and put it on her clit with a sigh. I was hard as a rock filming, but I did my best to keep the camera steady as I moved in closer for a zoomed in shot of the vibrator stimulating her cunt. I could smell how turned on she was, it definitely wasn't an act for the buyer. After about a minute, she plunged the vibrator deep inside, which muffled the buzzing sound. Stephanie's breathing was becoming harder and louder as she fucked herself with the toy. The green sides of the vibe came out wetter each time she pulled it out of her wet pussy. I moved back as she started alternating between deep plunging strokes with the vibe and clit stimulation. I knew she wad close to cumming.

She opened her eyes, looked into the camera, and groaned "Jerry!" as she got off. That was the buyer's name I guessed. Her upper chest and neck flushed and her hips bucked and her legs shook. I kept filming as she rode through her orgasm for another half a minute or so. When she was done, she turned the vibe off, said "thanks for buying", and blew the camera a kiss. I stopped recording.

I said "holy crap that was hot."

She smiled and said "whew, I'm glad you liked it. It was a little weird to be thinking about you and saying someone else's name, but whatever. Easiest and fastest $40 I've ever made. Are you dying? I can see how hard your dick is through your pants."

I nodded and said "I am. Are you up for some doggy? I want to pull out and cum on your garter belt."

She grinned and said "ooh yeah. Lets film it and we can upload it tomorrow."

I said "okay, I'm already really turned on. I probably won't last long."

She said "that's fine. I'm soaked and just need to cum again. Fuck me hard and cum on my ass and garter belt when you need to."

She situated herself on the edge of the bed and pushed her large, round ass cheeks out toward me. Her white stockings and garter belt were still in place. I quickly undressed and stepped up behind her. I hit record on my phone with my left hand, then used my right to guide my hard prick all the way into her sopping pussy. I let out a small sigh as I felt the tightness and heat of her. I started gently sliding my cock in and out of her cunt for nearly a minute before fucking her more urgently. Stephanie moaned each time I slammed my dick into her pussy. I was pulling out until just the head of my cock was inside her before thrusting back in. She used her right hand to find find her clit and started rubbing it to give more stimulation. I was already getting close to cumming, but tried to hold out til she got off a second time.

I was still fucking her fast and hard when I felt her pussy get tighter. When I did, I slapped her right butt cheek and she yelped in surprise and giggled. Her second orgasm began right after I swatted her on the ass. She groaned deeply, almost in a growl. I fucked her as hard as I could for another second before I pulled out. My dick was wet with her juices as I stroked it and started cumming with a moan. My first glob of spunk hit her garter belt, soaking the fabric. My second rope of white cum hit her right on her pink asshole. I then aimed my third and fourth shots at her left ass cheek. My fifth and final shots stringed onto right cheek. Her butt and lower back were splattered with my thick white cum. Stephanie looked over her should and smiled before I hit stop. My cum had dripped down the back of her left thigh toward her stocking.

Stephanie laughed and said "damn Wil! My butt is covered! You must have really been turned on."

I chuckled and said "sorry, watching scalding hot, big-titty women masterbate really gets me going."

She crawled backward off the bed and went into my bathroom to clean up. I laid down in the bed and brought up the site. After sitting on the edge of the bed and peeling the stockings off, Stephanie laid beside me.

She said "send my masterbation video to Jerry."

I brought up her messages and found the one from Jerry. I typed "thanks for buying!" and attached the video. Then I checked her account. Since this morning when I uploaded the titfuck video, she'd made another $107! Several people had bought the new video, another sent a dick pic for a rating, and there was another $60 or so in tips.

I showed her and said "you've made over $300 in just a little over 24 hours."

She kissed me on the cheek and said "oh my god! If this keeps up, I can probably quit the club in another month! Let me rate the guy's cock. I still can't believe these men will pay me to look at their things."

I asked "how have you rated them?"

She shrugged and said "oh I'm always going to be nice. If I'm mean, they'll probably unsubscribe. This guy is pretty small, but that's not bad necessarily. Little guys are fun to suck."

She took a selfie while laying down and attached it to the rating.

She handed the phone back to me and said "easiest $8 I've ever made."

As we laid in bed, we read her new messages and reviews together. Mostly 4 or 5 star reviews saying she was hot, nice tits, I like your ass, etc. One guy said he loved her hairy pussy. One 1 star review that she was ugly and old. We blocked that jerk. There was an alert for a new message. I opened it and was another request for a custom video. It said:

hi, how much for a video at least 5 minutes long of you laying on your back and your guy titfucking you and when he cums, he gives you a facial? I bought your titfuck video earlier and want see more.

Stephanie read it and said "shit, I'd like to do that for free. Want to cum on my face, stud?"

I laughed and replied "that's pretty much the pinnacle of dude fantasies, so yeah. How much should we charge him?"

She shrugged and said "$50? $40? What's fair? I'd do this anyway, so I don't want price him out of a sale."

I said "lets say $50 and see what he says."

Stephanie dictated to me and I typed her reply:

Hey sweetie, I love that idea! We'll make the video and send it to you for $50. Sound good?

I hit send and we started discussing dinner. We were both hungry after we'd had sex. I placed an order for pizza for the two of us when I got another alert. It said:

sounds perfect. I cant wait to see it!

There was $50 attached to the message.

Stephanie chuckled and said "well that was easy. Lets shoot it after we eat."

We looked around her site to see which photos were getting Liked the most until there was a knock on the door. I slipped some sweat pants on and answered the door. She met me in the kitchen and we ate at the kitchen table, and kept perusing her photos. Unsurprisingly, the pictures of her boobs, ass, and pussy had the most Likes and comments.

Stephanie said "this site is really making me feel sexy again. The club was starting to make me feel old and unattractive. Seeing all these guys say I'm hot, or that they like my saggy old titties or whatever has really cheered me up. Doing this would be worth it just for the ego boost, but it's certainly nice to be getting paid too."

I reached over and squeezed her hand and said "good. You're beautiful and sexy, don't forget it."

She squeezed my hand back, then placed it on her left tit and said "you ready for another round?"

I said "I'm getting there. You finished eating?"

She nodded and I put the pizza box in the fridge. I then led her back to my bed. Stephanie propped up the pillows and laid back on them.

She asked "do you have your phone ready?"

Smiling, I shook my head and said "not yet. This video is going to be for my pleasure, I want to get you off again before we start filming."

She grinned and said "such a gentleman."

I got her vibrator from the bathroom and crawled between her legs, which she had spread wide for me. I switched the vibrator on and slowly moved the tip up and down her slit. She let out a small sigh and I saw her get more relaxed on the pillows. Once she was wet, I gently slid the toy deep inside her cunt. The buzzing sound could just barely be heard. I lowered my face down to her pussy and started licking her clit. Her black bush tickled my nose, the little nub of her clit hardened and she moaned out loud. While licking her clit, I started moving the vibrator slowly in and out of her wet snatch. I heard her breathing get louder as I did. After a minute, I sucked her clit in between my lips and started fucking her faster with the vibe. Stephanie reached down and tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my face onto her clit even harder. I slurped it loudly and kept up my motions with the vibe.

Then I raised my mouth off her clit and pulled the vibrator out. I used my free hand to slip two fingers into her pussy, and put the tip of the vibe right on her clit. Her pelvis jumped when I touched the buzzing tip to her clit. I finger fucked her for a few minutes, curling my fingers upward on each thrust to brush her G spot. At last, she let out a long deep moan and pushed the vibrator away. Her pussy contracted around my fingers and her thighs shook as she came hard.

She gasped out "whoa fuck, god!"

I turned the toy off, but kept slowly sliding my fingers in and out of her gripping cunt. Slowly, her breathing returned to normal and I pulled them out. They glistened with her cum. I took the toy to the bathroom, and put it in the sink, then returned to my bedroom.

She said "whew! That was fantastic! It was intense, I thought I was going to pass out! Ready now?"

Making her cum had gotten me hard again. I nodded and got my phone ready. I crawled on the bed and raised a leg over her torso in order to straddle her chest. I made sure not to sit on her stomach and asked if she was comfortable. Stephanie nodded and I started recording. When she saw that I was filming, she used a small bottle of lube to put a few drops onto her sternum. Her big boobs were wide apart due to gravity and she used her hands to push them together, which lubricated her cleavage. She grinned up at the camera and used her hands to clap her tits together a couple of times to spread the lube around on her cleavage.

Once her boobs were ready, I situated my cock onto her sternum and she pressed her soft tits around my shaft. The soft warmth and pressure felt amazing. Stephanie's nipples were hard as she slowly started pushing her boobs back and forth on my prick using her hands. The steady rhythm and the sight of my tip peeking through the top of her cleavage made my cock get even harder. After about minute of her slow titfucking, she tilted her head forward and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth while maintaining eye contact. The feeling of her tongue swirling around my tip made my hips buck. She made a loud smooching sound on the tip with her lips and then continued her stroking.

I said "hold them tight on me."

She stopped moving her tits on me and pushed them harder around my dick. I started moving my hips back and forth in between them. Once I was in control, I started fucking her squishy boobs faster. My dick poked through her cleavage over and over, nearly hitting her neck on each forward thrust. I kept up that pace for a few minutes until I was close to cumming. I slowed down and Stephanie started fucking me again with her big tits. She titfucked me fast until I groaned as my orgasm started. I came hard and fast on Stephanie's face. She had her mouth open and my first rope of white spunk hit her right in the back of her throat and she coughed. As she coughed once, she closed her mouth and started giggling my second spurt hit her across her smiling lips and teeth. My third shot hit her on the forehead. Stephanie rubbed my cock with her tits alternating them up and down on either side of my shaft. The alternating milked the last of my cum out to pool onto her neck.

When I was done cumming, she laughed and said "you got me right in the throat! I love swallowing but it went down wrong and made me cough. I hope you liked it and thank you for buying!"

She blew the camera a cummy kiss and I stopped filming. I lifted one leg up and off her and she sat up. My cum that was on her neck started running down her chest toward her navel.

I said "sorry I made you choke, it was an accident."

She chuckled and said "it's okay, the guy will probably like it. Hand me something, will you?"

I went to the bathroom and wetted a wash rag and brought it back to her. She took the rag and wiped my cum off her chest and face. I loved watching her clean my spunk off, it was such a sexy action. When she finished, she laid down and patted the bed beside her.

I got in bed and said "I'm glad that guy wanted that. That was one of the sexiest and best orgasms of my life."

She kissed my cheek and said "I'm glad you liked it. You can blow your load on my face any time you want. It's hot for me too. Send the video to him. I want to see what he says."

I uploaded the video to his message and said "do you want to crash here tonight? I have to work in the morning, but you're welcome to stay if you want to."

She said "okay, I'll lock the handle behind me when I leave tomorrow."

We laid in bed and cuddled for a while until my phone chimed. There was a reply from the guy that wanted the facial titfucking video. It said:

omg that was so fucking hot! I jerked off and came so hard when he shot in your mouth. Im going to buy another vid after payday. thank you!

After sending a reply, I said "hey it sounds like we got a repeat customer!"

She said "that's the best customer. Maybe we can make enough doing this to quit our jobs and just fuck each other for a living."

I yawned and said "that would be amazing. In the meantime, I have to punch the clock. G'night pretty lady."

Stephanie kissed me and we fell asleep a few minutes later, laying next to each other.

****

Thanks for reading and rating.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers