Time with a Mature Stripper Ch. 07

Story Info
More content.
2.1k words
4.66
11.7k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I quietly got ready for work because I wanted to let Stephanie sleep. I looked at her as I got out of bed. Her hair was a mess, and she was snoring pretty loudly. I smiled and went into my bathroom. I showered, grabbed a poptart, and then went to work. I would've liked to have stayed in bed with the beautiful naked woman, but what are you gonna do? I clocked in at my desk and brought up my emails. After answering a handful of client emails, I brought up Stephanie's site on my phone.

Since launching her page a few days earlier, she'd gotten 38 subscribers, 18 ratings, dozens of messages and comments, and most importantly, tons of tips. Guys were buying the purchasable videos, two had bought custom videos, and she'd gotten a few dick ratings. It cracked me up that dudes will pay to hear Stephanie's opinion of their wangs, but whatever. She'd made $40 from them so far. Since launch, she'd made $512. I was pretty impressed with that. One guy asked if she had a Wish List. I hadn't thought of that. When I saw her next, we'd have to put a list together. If guys wanted to buy her things, I'm sure she'd let them. I did my work until mid-morning when I got a text.

Stephanie: I'm horny but you're not here. :(

Wil: believe me, I wish I was with you instead of in this cubicle.

S: I guess I'll just have to touch myself while laying on your side of the bed.

Thinking of Stephanie masturbating in my bed made my dick start to get hard. As I was about to reply, I received a photo. Stephanie had take a selfie with the blanket around her waist. She smiled up into the camera with her gorgeous round boobs in full view. Her black hair was spread out all over the pillow. I felt myself growing even harder.

W: you are so damn sexy.

S: Thank you. I guess I can wait for you to get home from work instead of cumming by myself.

W: I wish I was there right now! If you wait on me, I'll fuck you the minute I get home.

S: Mmm, how?

W: anyway you want. doggy, standing, missionary, however you want to.

S: I want to ride you.

W: Id love for you to ride me. have you checked your messages? someone asked if you had a Wish List.

S: I haven't. What kind of wish list?

W: guys will sometimes buy things off of a list you make and have the item sent to you. usually lingerie they want to see you in, or sex toys or whatever. you should make a Wish List and we'll put it in your bio.

S: Wow I didn't know guys would do that. I think if anyone buys me something, they should get a free pic or video of me using the thing. Don't you?

W: that would seem fair to me.

S: Will you help me make a list when you get home?

W: of course!

S: Great. I'm going to get up and run some errands. I'll lock the handle behind me.

W: ok, I'll text you when I'm done here for the day.

S: <3

I spent the rest of shift with one eye on the clock. The rest of the day went by normally, and 4:30 came around and I clocked out. When I got in my car, I texted Stephanie.

W: just clocked out, are you still running errands?

S: I'm doing my last one right now. I'm getting balloons.

W: balloons? what for?

S: Some guy wants a custom video of me popping balloons. Didn't want any kind of sex, just me popping balloons in my underwear. But he offered $60 to pop 10 balloons, so whatever.

W: what a weird fetish, but to each their own. Ill help you blow them up.

S: Perfect. Want to meet at my place?

W: sounds good. Ill head over.

I got to Stephanie's apartment before she did. I checked her site while I waited for her to arrive. I read the message from the balloon guy. All he wanted was for her to pop 10 balloons without using her hands while wearing matching bra and panties of any color. I didn't understand why he'd be into that, but for $60, who cares? Stephanie showed up and we went inside.

She held up a packet of balloons and said "I found a 20 pack at the dollar store. Will you start blowing these up while I get ready?"

I said yes and started blowing them up. They were each about the size of a basketball once inflated. Stephanie came back into her living room wearing a light pink bra and pink panties. Her skin was only slightly more pale than the material. She looked sexy. She moved the small coffee table out of the middle of them room and spread out a blanket on the floor. I finished blowing the balloons up while she got everything ready for the video.

She asked "how do you think I should pop them if I can't use my hands?"

I shrugged and said "Step on them?"

She said "I'm sure I can manage to pop ten balloons. Ready?"

I got my phone out and said "ready."

I started recording as she stood on the blanket with ten multi-colored balloons by her feet. I moved closer to the balloons and she stepped on a red one and burst with a loud pop. She giggled and stepped on a blue one. It popped with a loud sound too. For the third one, she squatted down and situated a yellow balloon under her and sat on it. It exploded and laughed again. She then used her thighs to squeeze another one til it popped. She popped each one in various ways until she only had one left. Sweat had beaded on her forehead while popping them all. She used her forearms to pick up a blue one, said to the camera "thanks for buying a video" and then bit it. It popped with a loud bang and she waved good bye to the camera.

I stopped recording and she said "did that do anything for you?"

I said "seeing you mostly naked does, but the balloon popping didn't."

She said "same. But being on camera turns me on. Want to fuck around?"

I stripped quickly and said "god yes. I have since you texted me this morning."

She grinned and said "good, lay down. I'm going to ride your cock til I cum all over it."

I laid down on the blanket and my stiff prick stood straight up. Stephanie slid her pink panties off and stepped out of them. Her black pubic hair came into view and I let out a sigh.

I said "before you ride my cock, ride my face."

She smiled and stood directly over my head and then lowered herself down onto her knees. She had one knee on either side of my head and her ass rested on my chest. I licked her pussy from bottom to top and I felt her shiver. I held onto her thighs as she lowered her pussy down further toward my mouth. I pushed my tongue inside her lips and tasted how wet she was already. I didn't really like the flavor, but I loved eating her out and giving her pleasure. I pushed my tongue into her again and again until I licked upward and found her clit.

She gasped and said "whew, yes, right there."

Her black bush was pressed against my upper lip and nose as I quickly lapped at her clit. I looked up and she undid her bra and freed her large breasts. I loved seeing them from underneath. As I circled my tongue around her clit, she used her hands to pinch and pull her hard nipples. Her breathing was coming out in deep sighs and gasps. I continued my licking for several more minutes until she groaned, let go of her nipples and grabbed my head. She pulled my head upward to force my mouth onto her pussy and clit harder and started cumming. She held my head in place as he cunt got even wetter and flooded my mouth with juice. I kept flicking my tongue on her clit as she moaned and gasped through her orgasm. Finally, she let go of my head and I stopped licking.

She leaned forward and looked down at me and said "god that was good. I'm going to ride you now."

She stood up and I wiped my mouth off with my hand. Stephanie stood over me with her ass facing me. She squatted down and used a hand to guide my rigid dick into her soaking cunt. I sighed as I watched my cock disappear into her as she straddled me. Once I was fully inside, with one of her knees on either side of my pelvis, she sighed as she settled into a reverse cowgirl position. I watched her big pale ass cheeks as she started raising and lowering herself on my cock. She had leaned forward and put her hands on my knees which gave me a great view of her pussy sliding up and down on my shaft. I started squeezing and rubbing her cheeks as she rode me.

Her round ass jiggled as she bounced it up and down on my shaft. Her sopping pussy was making sloppy sounds as she rode me, her juices were dripping down onto my balls. Stephanie had gotten hot while popping the balloons and I saw sweat start to slide down her back. I swatted her butt once as she was grinding her pussy on me and she gasped, and I knew she liked it. After another few minutes of her glorious ass bouncing on my cock, I couldn't hold out any longer. I groaned out loud and I felt my spunk start shoot inside her cunt. Stephanie didn't slow at all while I was cumming. She just kept on riding me until her orgasm started too. With a deep moan, she ground her hips against mine burying my dick even more deeply into her pussy as it tightened and coaxed the last of my spunk into her.

She didn't move until after we were both finished cumming. When we had recovered, she stood up and the creampie started dripping onto my stomach. Stephanie laughed and quickly went into her bathroom. I heard the toilet flush a minute later and she came back with a towel and cleaned my cock and stomach.

She laid down on the blanket next to me and said "that was so good."

I nodded my agreement and said "definitely. I'll send that vid to the guy."

We laid on the floor in her living room just laughing and talking into the evening.

And so it went. Six weeks after we had launched her site, she was able to quit dancing at the club. During that time, we had sex in nearly every position we could think of and several that were suggested by subscribers. The subscribers never seemed to get tired of content. No matter how many blowjob vids we uploaded, they always bought them. She got commissioned for some bizarre stuff from time to time, but the customer always paid well for what they wanted. One guy paid several times for videos of her just eating various meals. Spaghetti, ice cream, mac and cheese; weird but whatever. Stephanie even started getting some lady customers. One wanted to watch her bathe in a bubble bath. That had been a really sensually erotic video.

Eventually, we moved in together into a small three bedroom house. We turned one room into a studio with a bed, camera tripod, and a computer setup so I could edit videos as we shot them.

After another few months, Stephanie had become one of the site's top performers. She was in the top 10% of all performers site-wide. At that point, I quit my day job. The amount of money we were making, by just filming ourselves fucking, was incredible. We were both making more than we had been before we had met and neither of us had ever been happier. I still couldn't believe it. All because I had wanted to see some tits one night, I had met the woman of my dreams and we'd become more financially stable than I ever thought possible.

****

Thanks for coming along for this ride. I may come back to Wil and Stephanie at some point. But for now, I have another story in mind and I wanted to wrap this one up.