Time with a Mature Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and my cock was tenting the front of my pants. She saw it and leered at me. She sat up and unzipped me. I let my pants fall and stepped out of my shoes, pants and underwear. My prick stood straight out and she took me into her mouth for the second time that night. It felt great but after just a few seconds, I stepped back out of her mouth's reach. I wanted to get into her pussy. She leaned back and I spread her legs, allowing me room to kneel between her legs. I guided the head of my dick into her pussy entrance. I slid it up and down a few times to lube the head with her juices. I gently pushed in until my entire length was inside her.

We locked eyes as I entered her and she sighed when my balls brushed against her ass. I didn't move at first. I just enjoyed the feeling of heat and pressure of her cunt engulfing me. Stephanie was tight, soaked, and warm. I hadn't had sex in nearly five months and was glad that she had blown me earlier. If she hadn't I probably would have cum too early.

I reached up and started squeezing her boobs again as I started sliding my cock in and out of her in long strokes. I pinched her nipples and she smiled up at me. I looked down and watched my dick hump into her wet cunt. It was making a squishing sound as I nearly pulled out completely before thrusting back in. It was such a sexy sight and sound.

She said "mmm, your prick is perfect. Fuck me harder."

I picked up my pace and started humping into her harder. The faster thrusting made her tits bounce up toward her neck and then back down toward her belly button. My hips were making a slapping sound as I slammed into her over and over. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. I kept my pace up though.

I used my right thumb to find Stephanie's clit and started rubbing it. She let out a moan and said "god, that's good, keep going. Make me cum on your cock. Fuck."

I thumbed her clit faster as I slammed in and out of her cunt. Her hair was sticking to her forehead because she was sweating. Abruptly, she pushed my hand away from her clit and her second orgasm started. She arched her back up from the couch and her pussy contracted around my plunging cock. Stephanie let out a string of groaning curses as she came hard from my fucking.

I managed to hold off and continue to stroke in and out of her more slowly until she had stopped cumming. When she was finished, I pulled out and jerked off a few times. My dick was sticky with her cum as I stroked. After a second, I grunted and came on her stomach. My first shot hit near her belly button. My second landed in her cleavage. I stroked out three more shots onto her black triangular bush. I was huffing and puffing and I felt sweat drip down my back. Stephanie was splattered with my spunk from pussy to chest.

I said "that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

She giggled and said "you came like a champ! Can I get cleaned up in your bathroom?"

I nodded and showed her where it was. I pulled two wash rags off the rack and wet them with warm water. I handed one to her and left her in the bathroom. I cleaned my cock off and went and laid on my bed. A minute later, I heard the toilet flush and she walked into my bedroom. She laid next to me and rested her head on my chest.

I asked "want to sleep here, or do you need me to take you back to the club?"

She asked "can you take me in the morning?"

I said "sure. If you're game, I'd like to take you out. If you're not interested, I understand though."

She looked up at me and asked "you want to date a stripper that's old enough to be your mother?"

I said "no, I want to date a beautiful and interesting woman. Your age and what you do for a living don't matter."

She smiled and said "oh, well, okay then."

She fell asleep in my arms and I nodded off shortly after.

***

Thanks for reading. Feel free to rate or comment.

12