Timelooper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc took a sip of his drink and then continued, "It had its perks for an introvert like me. Nobody bothered me. There were wonderful night skies. And I had a big satellite dish that brought in all the TV and movies I could want. Internet didn't exist back in those days, and satellite connections to bulletin boards were a little iffy, but when it worked, it had decent speed... for the day."

He smiled at David and said, "And once a week I was authorized to use the work Jeep to go into town to get supplies and 'socialize.' It didn't say how long I could be in town, so I would go in on Friday afternoon and then socialize with the local babes until Saturday morning-- I'm not a total introvert. Then I would buy my supplies and head back for another week of introvert heaven."

"It was my third Saturday on my way back to camp that I met him. I thought I was seeing a mirage at first, but then I realized I was actually watching someone... or something... crawling across the ground alongside the rutted trail that led back into the hills before becoming a not quite as badly rutted, but barely visible trail back to the dig. He looked human... sort of. His head was too big and his arms and legs just didn't look right. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt and a pair of faded blue jeans, but they were about to fall-- or slip-- off of him as he crawled. He had a pair of tighty-whities on under the blue jeans, but they were no longer tight... or white."

Doc shook his head before saying, "He was in really bad shape. I stopped the Jeep and ran over to him with my jug of water. When I tried to give him some, he pushed it away and then said in a croaky voice, 'No... poison for me... I need... I need... Mux.'"

"'I don't know what that is,' I said back to him and ran to the Jeep. I grabbed my big box of groceries and lugged it back over to where he was laying. I had bought some soda and some milk and some beer and even some orange juice. Maybe one of those was what he was trying to say."

"I set the box down next to him and said, 'What do you need?'"

"To my surprise, he reached into the box and grabbed the quart of ammonia I had bought to soak off some of my burnt cooking from one of the pans in my primitive kitchen. He opened it and downed about half of it. Then he took a deep breath and began slowly drinking the rest."

"'You humans have such fragile bodies,' he said as he gave me a crooked smiled. Then he continued in a very soft voice, 'I got lost while setting up an observation post. It was only a short hike and I thought I had enough...' He paused to think of the word, then he continued, '... water. But your sun is so hot and the air is so dry and you are such fragile beings. My human body was failing, so I...' He gestured at himself. '... reverted.'"

"He smiled again and said, 'I think you can tell that I am not from your planet.'"

"'Not if you drink ammonia,' I replied."

"'Ah,' he answered, 'ammonia. I had forgotten that word. Do you have more?'"

"'No,' I said, 'I got that to clean some pans. I was almost thinking that I should get more, but the choice was quarts or gallons and I didn't think I needed a gallon.' I gave him a smile and a shrug and said, 'Well, I can't go back now and change that.'"

"He began taking something off of his neck. It looked sort of like a thin collar or necklace with a large brooch or stone on one side of it. 'I could have gone back and taken the other path,' he said, again smiling at me, '... if I had realized in time how much trouble I was in. But I didn't know how bad it was until all of a sudden I started to revert, and then it was too late.'"

"He held up the necklace and said, 'This is set for a human biometric. My other one is still in my ship.'"

"'What does that do?' I asked."

"'This,' he said, handing the necklace to me, 'is a Timelooper. If you put this on and think clearly about where and when you want to go, just press the crystal and you can go back and tell yourself to get two gallons of Mux-- I mean, ammonia.'"

"'What do I do?' I asked as I slipped it over my head, 'just walk up to myself and say, 'Get two gallons of ammonia.?'"

"'If you go where you are,' he explained, 'you will remain invisible, but you will be able to hear yourself as though it were a very strong thought in your mind. If you go where you are not, you can be visible if you want to be and you will be able to interact with the world around you.'"

"'OK,' I said, 'two gallons of Mux, coming up.'"

"I slipped the weird necklace over my head. The chain looked like metal but stretched easily as I pulled the necklace down and positioned the jewel on the right side of my neck. I thought hard about the grocery store where I bought the ammonia. Then I tapped the little jewel and suddenly I was standing in the laundry detergent aisle next to myself. 'Get an extra two gallons of ammonia,' I said loudly. 'You are going to need it.'"

"I tapped the little jewel again and I was back with the alien in the desert. ... And there were two gallons of ammonia in my grocery box."

"'Holy Shit!' I cried out. 'It works.'"

"I looked over at the alien. He had shed the filthy clothing and was standing there naked guzzling one of the gallons. His skin was becoming more and more smooth and less and less human-looking. It was also turning a somewhat pale shade of gray."

"'Do you want me to drive you up to your ship?' I asked as he finished the first gallon and started on the second."

"He wiped his lips... or at least the edges of his mouth... and said, 'I'm in enough trouble for just letting you see me. I don't think my commander would like it if you saw our vessel.' He gave me another of his weird smiles and said, 'Besides, I will soon be strong enough to make a mind link and have the ship send someone to pick me up.'"

"We sat in silence as he slowly downed the second gallon of ammonia. Then he said, 'I think this is where we go our separate ways.'"

"He bowed slightly at me and I reached up to take off the weird necklace... except it wasn't there. He laughed and said, 'It has adjusted completely to your biometric. So, I guess it is my gift to you for saving my life. I will tell my commander it was lost in the desert when I reverted.' There was a high-pitched buzzing whine and he said, 'My ride is here. Thank you and good bye.'"

"A cone of light enveloped him and drew him upward into the sky."

"I couldn't feel anything on my neck, but I was pretty sure it was still there. And I was absolutely certain I didn't know how to work it. I thought real hard about just before the light took him away and pushed the area of my neck where the jewel had been. Suddenly I was standing next to myself. 'Ask him how it works!' I shouted, then tapped the jewel again."

"When I returned, he was gone, but I remembered him laughing and saying as he started rising into the sky, 'I heard you. Just think of when and where you want to go and press the activation crystal. You will come back when it thinks you should or when you press the crystal again. Just don't die or do anything that will cause you permanent harm or you won't come back. Dead is dead. Other than that, have fun.'"

"Wow!" David said softly, "But what does all that have to do with me?"

"All in good time, son," Doc replied. "Meanwhile, it looks like the next demonstration is ready to start."

He pointed out at the center of the room. The ponybois were gone, but in their place were four ponygirls. They, too, had wide belts around their middle, but they were not black. They were white and covered in something glittery like small diamonds or some type of sequin. Like it had been for the ponybois, D-rings on the sides of their belts were attached to the upright struts on the carousel. Unlike the ponybois, their hands were not clipped to the short pipes. Instead, they were encased behind their backs in white, sequined leather bondage gloves.

A thin, white leather crotch strip ran from the back of the ponygirl's belt to a buckle in the front. From the way the strip dug into each of the ponygirl's clefts, it was obvious that it had been adjusted to be very tight.

Their breasts were encased in what appeared to be a sequin brasier, or at least a myriad of shiny strands which formed a cup over each breast. The strands connected to a bright silver ring which encircled the nipple. A similar, but larger ring connected to the strands between the ponygirl's breasts. From that ring, a belt-like strip of strands went down to the top of the wide white belt. If you looked closely, you could see that it was not attached to the belt, but instead went under it and attached to something behind the belt, perhaps the ponygirl's clit or maybe to the case of the dildo vibrator which was embedded in her cunt.

The four ponygirls wore matching headpieces which were white and were topped in a white plume of feathers which stuck up at least a foot over their heads. Like it had been on the ponybois, the hoods of the headpieces totally covered the upper portion of their heads. Unlike the ponybois, however, there were no eye or ear holes. The ponygirls were effectively blind and deaf. One feature that the ponybois had not had was a bit which was held in place by the white leather of the hood. There were small rings on the ends of the bits where reins could be attached, but the rings were empty.

Despite the ear covers, the ponygirls were evidently able to stay in step because they could hear-- or feel-- each other's feet hit the floor. All four of them were wearing high, white ponygirl boots with built in hooves and horseshoes... and a ton of small jewels or sequins. The horseshoes were some form of hard plastic, but still created a realistic "clip-clop" as the ponygirls slowly pranced around the circle.

A Mistress dressed in a white, spangly, western-style suit dress stepped up next to the carousel and held a microphone to her mouth. "Fellow Mistresses and Masters," she began, "my team is equipped with Master W's best remote pony controls including several features which I requested he include in this new model."

She held up a remote with a joy stick control similar to those used for remote controlled cars or airplanes. "Most of you," she continued, "are familiar with the control which shocks the left nipple to indicate a right turn..." She wiggled the joystick and the four ponygirls futilely attempted to turn away from the carousel's tight left turn. "... and a shock to the right nipple to indicate a left turn." The four ponygirls simultaneously tried to turn even more tightly to the left.

"There is also," she continued, "the shock to the anal probe to tell the pony to speed up." One of the ponygirls yelped slightly. All four sped up considerably. The Mistress smiled and then added, "And, of course, the shock to the vaginal probe to indicate that the pony is supposed to slow down." All four ponygirls slowed to almost a stop and then sped back up again to their original pace when the Mistress readjusted the control.

"But W has put a couple of new features in this control just for me," she said as she held up the remote. "If one of my ponies is not raising her legs high enough," she continued, "I enter the correct pony number and press the up arrow." One of the ponygirls stiffened slightly and began bringing her knees even higher into the air as she pranced around in the carousel circle.

"Those bright rings surrounding the pony's nipples are not really rings at all," the Mistress said evenly. "They are actually four separate pieces of metal held together on a non-conductive flat washer. I can shock the top, bottom, left or right sides of the nipples. A shock to the bottom of both nipples indicates that the knees need to be higher." She pressed something on the remote and the ponygirl returned to her normal prancing height. "A shock to the top of both nipples indicates the knees need to be lower." She chuckled and said, "A highly trained pony can be fine tuned so that both knees come to the same exact, proper height by shocking the top or bottom of both-- or just the left or right-- nipples."

There was applause from the crowd. The Mistress bowed slightly and said, "I will accept that applause on behalf of Master W, who is not here with us tonight." She paused, smiled widely, and then said, "But there is more. The four electrodes in the nipple rings... and the clit electrode... and the vaginal vibrator and probe electrode... and the vibrating anal plug electrode... can all be set to very low power at the proper frequencies to create pleasure."

She again entered something on the remote's keyboard and began moving the joystick. All four ponygirls began breaking step and stumbling to a stop. They stood in place shaking and bobbing their upper bodies up and down and shifting their feet trying to remain upright.

"I can take a pony to the very edge and hold her there for hours," the Mistress said gleefully, "or I can give her a tremendous orgasm as either a reward or after many orgasms, as a punishment."

Three of the four ponygirls were writhing in obvious orgasm. The fourth still stood squirming in place.

"There are some ponies, however," the Mistress said almost with a laugh, "that do not respond to pleasure and pain the way the world expects. For them-- or perhaps to punish a pony that does respond to pain in the world's way-- I can send lightning bolts through any or all of the electrodes."

She held up the remote and dramatically pulled the joystick all the way back. The ponygirl who had been just squirming let out a deep, loud, groan and collapsed in her traces, hanging from the struts to which her belt was attached. She thrashed and quivered all the while crying out, "Oh God... oh God... oh God."

The lights dimmed once again and the Emcee's voice said, "Thank you Mistress Tracey. We will now take a short intermission while the server slaves pass among you refreshing your drinks and so forth."

At a table to the left of Doc and David, one of the Masters had a server bent over the table pounding into her from behind, so evidently "and so forth" included a lot more than drinks and hors d'oeuvres. David was evidently gasping in shock because Doc leaned in and said softly, "The gold leather collars indicate slut slaves who also act as servers. The red leather collars are just server slaves or are slaves loaned out to the occasion by their Master or Mistress.

"Oh," David said. "I think I have a lot to learn."

"Including," Doc Marsden said with a grin, "more of my story." He set his drink down and began, "If I remember, the alien had just left me with the necklace." He smiled broadly at David and said, "I sat there next to the road for almost fifteen minutes deciding what to do, then I drove the rest of the way to the dig, put everything away and clicked the little inspection key that was wired into the satellite connection. The big brains now had proof that I had 'checked on' the dig for the day."

"After changing clothes and showering, I headed back into town... did I mention that the town was Vegas? I went over to one of the casinos and started placing bets at the roulette tables. I figured that if this collar worked the way it should, my future self would see where the little ball would land and then come back and tell the current me where to put my chips. I started out with small bets on the side numbers and colors and made sure that I lost almost as much as I won... almost. Once I had a little bit going for me I started betting on individual numbers and waited for the big chance... a double. I had $300 on black thirteen when it won and my future self told me to let it ride. I did and suddenly I had $367,500 in winnings. They won't let you just cash out that kind of winnings. I had to set it up for a transfer of $350,000 to my checking account with the appropriate deductions for state and federal income taxes. That still left a lot of money going into my previously very thin account. I took the other $17,500 in cash... again minus federal, state, and everybody else's taxes. I'd never had eight thousand dollars in my pocket before... almost nine thousand. And back then you could buy a really good car for three thousand."

"I started to head back to the dig and then thought, 'If anything is wrong when I get back, I can just come back and tell myself that I have to get going. So I stopped and put most of the money under the back seat of the car. Then I headed downtown to the club I had been in the night before. Yes, I had gone to one of the really nice clubs. And yes, geeky introvert that I am, I had struck out with several very nice babes. We talked, we drank, we danced, they left. The story of my life."

"As I was passing a Motel 6 my own voice suddenly yelled in my head, 'Rent a room!' I was hoping that it was a great message from the future about my chances with some of the women at the bar, but then the thought voice continued, 'The road is too dangerous in the dark. You can't drive back to the dig until tomorrow morning.'"

Since I was rich now, I passed by the Motel 6 and rented a room at one of the better hotels. They looked at me and the old beatup Jeep a little funny, but money talks and I ended up with a very nice room overlooking the Strip. After I checked in, I walked down the block to a club that I knew was popular with college students. Usually there were a few unattached young women there, and tonight was no exception. I've always been better with a group than an individual, so I decided to make my move on a whole table of slightly tipsy coeds sitting in a large corner booth."

"First I concentrated very hard on each of them and thought of when they were getting dressed for the evening. I tapped the jewel and suddenly I was in a hotel room-- actually two adjoining rooms. The noise was phenomenal as they yelled at each other to hurry up or get out of the shower or not hog the mirror or whatever. I stepped into the corner and watched everything. They had fantastic bodies, but the chaos of eight college coeds getting dressed at the same time wasn't sexy, it was scary... at least to me. After what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes, I had what I needed. So, I again tapped the jewel and was once again standing at the bar in the club."

"I ordered a beer and asked for a glass. I poured half of the beer into the glass and left it on the bar. Then I walked with the half-empty bottle over to the girls' table. I used the neck of the bottle to point at each of the girls and say, 'Blue, blue, light blue, red, pink, white, white, and a really strange orangy-pink.'"

"One of the girls, a tall thin blonde said, 'What are you talking about?' But the petite African-American girl suddenly yelped and said, 'How can you know that?' Her voice got louder and angry-sounding as she said, 'Have you been spying on us, you creep?'"

"All of the other girls at the table suddenly looked at each other with shocked expressions on their faces and then they all looked at me like they were ready to kill me. I gave them my best doe eyes and said, 'I'm sorry. That's the color of your auras.' I intentionally looked down and then said, 'I can see auras. Most people are pleased to know what color their auras are on a given day. I thought it would help break the ice and maybe get you to talk to me.'"

"I turned as if I was going to leave when the brunette sitting in the middle of the booth-- the one with the orangey panties-- said, 'No, wait a minute. Sit down.'"

"I pulled a chair from a nearby table and set it at their table opposite the brunette. 'You really see auras?' she asked."

"'I guess,' I answered. 'At least there is a color that seems to envelope each of you.'"

"'Do these auras ever change?' the brunette asked with a really strange smile."

"'Sometimes,' I said haltingly, 'actually quite often.' I paused and then said, 'I guess it depends on what is on your mind or whatever. I don't really know how it works.'"