Timelooper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The brunette smiled at me and then at her tablemates. 'We are going to try a little experiment,' she said, her smile getting even wider. 'We are all going to go the ladies' room where you can't possibly see or hear us and talk about things that might change our auras. When we come back out, we'll see if you can detect the change...' Her voice got very harsh, '... or if you maybe have one of those things that can see backwards through a peephole on a motel door.'"

"'I don't know what you mean,' I said plaintively. Actually, I did. I knew how to build one, but had always thought the legal problems really weren't worth the fleeting, distorted view of someone's naked body."

The eight girls stood up. The brunette yelled over to the bartender, "Dork here has agreed to watch our drinks while we... are busy elsewhere. You keep a sharp eye on dork to be sure he doesn't move from this table or do anything with our drinks and there's a twenty in it for you.'"

"The bartender yelled back, 'Eyes like an eagle.' and the girls disappeared around the corner."

"I leaned in with both elbows on the table and waited. As soon as I saw one of the girls come around the partition which shielded the restrooms, I tapped the jewel. As expected, I was suddenly in the girl's restroom with the eight coeds. 'What are you doing?" one of them almost yelled at the brunette."

"'I'm catching a creep.' she answered. 'When he can't keep up his aura charade, we call the cops and report a Peeping Tom.'"

"'But how do we trap him?' another asked. The brunette stared at her for several moments until she suddenly said, 'Oh.'

"'Well it's not like we haven't borrowed each other's panties before,' the brunette said."

"'But not after they have been used,' another said. 'And you've got your grungy time of month pair on because you forgot two pair back at the sorority house.'"

"'OK,' the brunette answered, 'I won't trade, but the rest of you do.'"

"'Why don't you trade with yourself?' the petite black girl said slyly."

"'How can I trade with myself?' the brunette said, then quickly added 'Oh.'"

"I had what I needed, so I tapped the jewel on the side of my neck and was suddenly back at the table with the eight girls taking their seats. 'Well, aura master,' the brunette said. 'Has anything changed?"

"I intentionally looked confused and said, 'Your auras are mixed... or blended... or something... but they are becoming clearer. Then I once again used the neck of the beer bottle to point to the correct girls and say, 'Blue, blue, light blue, red, pink, white, white, and...' I stopped and let an extremely confused look come over my face as I said to the brunette, '... your aura has vanished.' I cocked my head and added, 'That's odd. That's very odd.' I then looked around as if bewildered as the other seven girls began laughing uproariously."

Doc looked around the room and then back at me and said, "Well, our little intermission is almost over, and I'm an old man. There's a lot an old man can't do as often as he used to, but there are some things we have to do at least three times as often. I'll be right back. There's a lot more of this weekend ahead of us and there's a lot more of the story to tell."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =