Timelooper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She turned to me and asked "What do you mean by went back?' I told her the whole story. She thought the panty color aura trick was very funny. Then she started walking again and said, 'Let's go to your hotel room. You promised me a view of the strip from your balcony.'"

"'You're not mad?' I stammered out."

"'No,' she said. 'You suddenly have something very powerful and it takes a while to understand it and not misuse it. I've seen that in Masters or Mistresses with their first slave. But you knew you misused your power. You're starting to recognize the responsibility of being powerful... Master Victor."

"I took her hand and said, 'Do you think Mistress Deborah can help Master Victor learn how to use his new power?"

Doc was silent for several seconds. Then he took a really deep breath and said, "We were married for over fifty years. She was Grand Mistress of The Society for twenty of those years." He shook his head very slowly and said, "She was special, both as Mistress Deborah and as slave debbie, though sometimes I think she was more powerful as debbie than she ever was as Deborah."

He turned to David and said, "I think that's enough for tonight. You have the room next to mine. That was Deb's room for when she wanted to use one of her slaves overnight. She was a much more strict Mistress than I ever was a Master."

He shook his head as if clearing his mind of memories and then said, "I can arrange for company for you for the night, if you so desire. There are slut-slaves of every color, flavor, and gender here tonight."

"I don't think so, Doc," David answered. "I think I need some time by myself to try to figure out... ... everything."

"Remember, the weekend is just starting," Doc said firmly. "Breakfast will be at eight. I'll send someone to wake you up around six. That will give us time to sit and talk before breakfast."

"Fine," David answered. Doc made a hand signal and a young woman dressed in staff black stepped forward and said, "If you will follow me, I will show you to your room."

***

David was in the middle of a wonderful dream when his eyes opened in the morning. Except the dream didn't stop. He tried to sit up, but the young woman sucking on his prick reached up and pressed on his chest, keeping him in place so he lay back and enjoyed her expert blowjob.

As she sucked on his dick, he watched her bald, glistening head bob up and down. She was straddling one of his legs, which kept her own legs spread wide enough for David to have a very clear view of her totally naked cunt. Her entire body seemed to glisten with a light film of something, but her cunt was obviously dripping something more than the oil that covered her body.

David arched his back slightly as his balls released and he ejaculated into the young woman's mouth. He expected her to release him and let his cum spurt onto the bed, but instead she kept her mouth firmly in place and swallowed everything.

As David lay there breathing hard, she smiled up and him and said, "Good morning, Master David."

"Who are you and why are you in my bedroom?" David replied.

"I am slave yul," she replied. "I am here because I am a submissive slut who loves serving my Master."

"That explains why you are a slave, yul," David responded, "but why are you here?"

"Master Victor has given me to you for the weekend," she replied. "Or perhaps permanently, but in any case, he said that it would not do for a Master to be here without a naked slave following him around."

"OoooKaaayy," David said, sitting up on the bed. "Let me shower and get dressed and we will go to breakfast. Maybe Doc will explain things."

"I can shower you and get you cleaned up," slave yul said pleasantly, bowing at the waist as she stood next to his bed. "You will probably want to shave yourself, but I can do the rest."

"I'm just getting used to all of this," David said as he stood and walked into the bathroom. "I think I'd better shower myself."

"It is a big shower," slave yul replied. "I will get in with you and at least soap your back."

"OK," David said, "but let's keep it limited to that."

Slave yul insisted on starting the shower and then getting in first to make sure that the water was properly adjusted. Then she smiled and said "It is ready, Master David."

As David got into the shower, he noticed that slave yul kept twisting her head rapidly as if flicking the water off her face. He was going to ask her what she was doing but then he noticed that she had no eyebrows or eyelashes and was trying to keep the water out of her eyes. She was Oriental and her face looked very weird with no eyebrows or eyelashes. Maybe she would have looked just as weird if she was Occidental, but her olive skin and slightly slanted, almond-shaped eyes seemed to make the lack of eyebrows and eyelashes even more odd.

"Why did they remove your eyelashes?" David asked as slave yul handed him a washcloth.

"They didn't, Master," she replied, bowing her head slightly. "I have alopecia. My own body decided that it didn't want to have any hair."

"That must have been difficult growing up," he replied. "You probably got teased a lot."

"No, Master," she said. "It was a blessing. It happened shortly after my eighteenth birthday. I had realized by then that I was a submissive slut. It was what I was and there was nothing I was going to be able to do about it. I was almost ready to kill myself to prevent bringing shame upon my family, then this happened." She used her hand to gesture at her face and then down at her cunt. "Losing all of my bodily hair made me an outcast," she said firmly. "That was shameful, but it was my shame alone. And as an outcast, I was no longer a part of my family. I could bring them no shame. So I was free to be the submissive slut my body wanted to be."

She began soaping his back... all the way down, but continued talking. "But I didn't have a Master to control and protect me," she said softly. "I soon came under the influence of evil men who would have used me up and thrown me away... if I was still alive. But Master Victor found me. He convinced the evil men to sell me to him for one hundred yen. That is less that one American dollar. He could have met any price they asked, but he was very angry with how they were using me. They laughed at him at first, but then he began telling them things no one could know about how they made their money. One of them tried to shoot Master Victor, but his gun was empty. Another pressed a button to call his men from another area of the building, but the buzzer didn't work. Finally one of them called out, 'Akuma! Akuma! Take her, Demon. She is our gift to you.' They thought Master Victor was the Devil."

She giggled slightly as she rinsed David's back. "Master Victor slowly counted out the one hundred yen," she continued, "and placed it on the table in front of them. He had refused their gift and shamed them with the extremely low price that he paid them. He looked them in the eye and said very firmly, 'Never try to find her or I will return." Then he ordered me to follow him. He brought me here and I have served him ever since."

David stepped out of the shower. Slave yul quickly stepped out and handed him a large towel. She used another towel to quickly dry herself and then waited while David shaved and dried his hair. As he was brushing his hair into place, he looked over at slave yul and said, "That does speed up getting ready in the morning, doesn't it? And you don't have to wonder about how you will wear your hair for the day." Slave yul just giggled and followed David back into the bedroom.

David looked in his suitcase which had been brought from his apartment. Doc had said today would be casual, so he selected a different pair of blue jeans and a light blue Henley-style shirt. It was basically a polo shirt with no collar so it looked a lot more casual. The men hadn't packed any of his other shoes, so he stayed with the black sneakers. After he was ready, he said to slave yul, "I don't know where I'm going, so you'd better lead me to where we are having breakfast."

Slave yul's eyes opened wide. "No, Master," she said in surprise, "that would not be right. A slave never leads a Master. I will walk three steps behind you."

"But I don't know where I'm going," David said, starting to sound exasperated.

"Then I will walk at heel behind your left elbow," slave yul said firmly, "and whisper suggestions as we walk."

David laughed and said, "I didn't realize there were social protocols for walking a slave. Thank you, slave yul, for teaching me how to be a Master."

"You already know how to be a Master," slave yul replied with a smile. "You just need some polish and refinement of your techniques."

David nodded his head and then said, "Follow at my elbow... I mean heel... or whatever," and walked out of the room. Slave yul took her position and whispered, "left" as they went through the door.

In a few minutes they were back in the ballroom. Tables had been set up at one end and a large stage was in the middle. Doc was already at a table, so David walked briskly through the crowd and joined him. Again, there was a chair waiting for him next to Doc. He looked around, unsure of where to tell slave yul to sit, but she just smiled at him and quickly knelt next to his chair.

"You have interesting alarm clocks here," David said as he sat down at the table.

Doc laughed and said, "That is slave yul. I named her after Yul Brenner. After she found out who he was, she loved the name. She is... insatiable. She could wear out a mechanical man. You will see her later in the Big O contest. I have assigned her to you for the weekend, so I would advise eating your oysters at dinner tonight."

"Uhhh..." was all David could answer.

Doc patted the table next to his wheelchair and said, "Come, closer. Let me go on with my story." David shifted his chair so that it was closer to Doc and Doc continued his story,

"You may have figured out that it was love at first sight," Doc began. "Well, Deborah and I got married at the end of the summer. She came from a really well-to-do, high society family. They didn't like me very much until I paid off all of Deb's college debts. They also noticed that I always seemed to know important people's names before they introduced me to them. Deb finally told me that I was trying too hard and that people were starting to talk about my habit of smacking my neck all the time like I had a mosquito buzzing around me. After that, I saved the looping for when I made a major mistake, and I learned to be real surreptitious about pressing the jewel. I figured out I really didn't have to press it, I just had to make contact with it, so all I had to do was pull my hand across my neck and it activated. I tried it a couple of times when I didn't mean to activate it and it did nothing. So, evidently I had to want to activate it and somehow touch it with my hand or fingers or whatever."

"Paying off Deb's and my college debts used up most of my nest egg, so we went back to Vegas to get a little more money. I figured hitting it big on the roulette wheels a second time would draw too much attention... or maybe get me killed... so I hit the twenty-one tables. I tried to keep it reasonable. I kept my winnings to less than $50,000 at each casino. But I hadn't figured on several of the casinos actually being owned by the same people or that the security people worked together and kept common files on big winners. I had won just short of $400,000 when we stopped at the last casino."

"As soon as I sat down at the table, two big goons stepped up on either side of me and said, 'The boss wants to see you.' Another goon grabbed Deb by the arm and they started hustling us to the back of the casino. I bent over so I could touch the jewel and I intercepted myself in the parking lot. I was really scared, so I tried to grab myself by the hand to get me to slow down or turn me around or whatever. It felt like an electric shock went through my body and suddenly I was the old me. I mean, I was still the future me, but I replaced the old me."

"I immediately stopped, grabbed Deb by the hand and said, 'Let's get out of here.' We didn't even go back to our hotel. We just got in our car and took off. I paid a private investigator to check us out of the hotel and send us our luggage. He told me that the people at the hotel were really anxious to know where I was. Then he advised me to never come back to Vegas. That was a long time ago. Supposedly the casinos are clean and law-abiding now, but I never went back."

Doc was interrupted by the servers who began setting food on the table. David noted that they were very fast and efficient... and that they were all naked. About half- both men and women- were clean-shaven. Most were wearing collars of one sort or another. One woman, who seemed to be in charge of all of the servers, was wearing a very tiny black bikini bottom and bright silver pasties on her nipples. She had a collar around her neck, so she must have been a slave of some sort. Maybe the minimal clothing was a symbol of her authority over the other slaves.

David turned to ask slave yul if she wanted anything, but she was gone. "She's competing in the Big O contest," Doc said as he poured some syrup on his pancakes. "It should be starting in just a few minutes."

David spread some butter on his stack of pancakes and was debating between the four flavors of syrup when the MC from the first night called out, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Masters and Doms, this morning we have an orgasm contest between six of your slaves."

Six naked slut slaves walked out onto the stage. Slave yul looked almost tiny standing with the other five naked sluts. There were six Sybian machines lined up across the stage. Each was lifted slightly up from the floor of the stage by a small platform and was surrounded by a framework of some sort. There were several pulleys and cables hanging from the top bar of the frame.

David watched slave yul as she stood next to one of the machines and squirted a large glob of lube onto her palm. She rubbed her hands together for a moment and then began smearing the lube all over the two dildos which stuck straight up from the pink saddle area of the machine. Then she stood over the machine and slowly lowered herself down onto the two prongs. Once she was in place, a man dressed in the customary staff black, carefully bent her calves back and strapped her legs in place. Her ankles were almost even with her hips and her knees were several inches off the floor. She was now fully supporting her weight with her crotch. A leather belt was added that kept her from rising up off the saddle of the Sybian.

"If you've never seen a Sybian before," Doc began to explain, "I vibrates very intensely and very loudly. The vibrations alone will drive a woman crazy, but that big front dildo also rotates and wobbles. It runs around the inner walls of a slut's cunt and hits every g-spot a woman might have, no matter how hidden they might be. The back dildo just sits there, but it conducts those heavy-duty vibrations right into the middle of the slut's ass. A Sybian on full power could get an orgasm out of a block of ice."

"Oh," said David as he returned to watching slave yul settle in on her machine. Once she had quieted, a naked slave walked up to her and pulled down one of the cables. There was a rectangular piece of leather attached to the end of the cable which the slave put in slave yul's mouth. Once the leather was firmly clamped in slave yul's teeth, the naked slave attached an oversized wooden clothespin to each of slave yul's nipples. David could see slave yul grunt slightly as the clothespins were attached. Each of the clothespins was attached to a thin cable which went up to the top frame where it went through a pulley and then came back down to support a shiny cylinder about the size of a soda can.

After all of that was in place, the naked slave pulled down two cables with big rings on their ends and placed the rings in slave yul's hands. After slave yul was tightly gripping the rings, the naked slave began wrapping a wide piece of leather over her hands, binding them to the rings.

"Those rings have some control over the Sybian," Doc said, pointing at slave yul. "Once the power is turned on, the rings will control the intensity of the vibration and the speed and wobble of the dildo. If she pulls the rings down, the intensity increases. If she hits a Big O, they have another use, but you will see that soon enough."

"What does the cable with the leather piece do?" David asked.

Doc laughed and said, "I don't want to spoil the surprise."

David would have pressed Doc about it, but the MC stepped in front of the center of the stage, held up his right hand, and said loudly, "All bets should be in place. The orgasm contest begins in three... two... one..." He then brought arm down sharply and the Sybians sprang to life. A large display on the floor of the stage also lit up and started counting down from twenty minutes.

The noise was almost deafening. Two of the slut slaves almost immediately started bucking their cunts against the saddles and yelping in time with the rotation of the dildo in their cunts. Another two sat almost rigid, as if they were willing the vibrations to go away. One girl pulled her rings down so that her arms were straight out to her sides and then sat there with her head slightly back moaning softly. Slave yul pulled her rings all the way down so that her hands were at the 5:30 and 7:30 positions. Despite the overall noise, it sounded like her Sybian got louder when she did that.

Slave yul sat with her head tilted fully back and her eyes closed. After three or four minutes, she groaned loudly through her clenched teeth and raised her hands back up to the top position. There was a loud clang and the display on the top of her frame switched from zero to one.

"This is a time and number contest," Doc said almost excitedly. "You get so many points for each minute you stay in the contest and additional points for each orgasm. It's a twenty-minute contest, so it is possible that several of the sluts will stay in for the whole time. That means the number of orgasms might decide the winner."

"What takes them out of the contest?" David asked.

Doc laughed, "Again," he said, "I don't want to spoil the surprise, but the point is to orgasm as many times as possible without going all the way to the Big O."

"Can't they," David said, "just fake it? Aren't girls supposed to be real good at faking it?"

"They might fool you... or possibly even me," Doc replied, "but they can't fool the sensors on those machines. Those dildos have been specially constructed with sensors that measure contraction of the vagina and asshole. It would take a female Houdini to have that much control while on that machine."

Two loud clangs brought David's attention back to the machines on the stage. One of the slave's who had been grinding herself against her saddle now had a one displayed above her. The slave who had held her hands out straight out also had a one.

David started to turn away, but Doc tapped him on the shoulder and said, "You'll want to watch this. Slave lucy is always the first to go big. David turned back toward the stage. One of the two slaves who had been sitting so rigidly still was now starting to bounce and bob on her machine. It was obvious an orgasm was building within her and she was trying to push it back down... unsuccessfully. Suddenly she rose as high off the machine as the restraint belt would allow. Her arms pulled down as her body tensed and spasmed. Then she tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide and screamed as an intense orgasm tore through her body.

Several thing happened almost simultaneously. One, a loud buzzer sounded and the display above slave lucy's head showed a big red X across a time of 15:27. Two, with the leather released from slave lucy's mouth, both shiny objects dropped from the top frame, tearing the clothespins off of her nipples. Three, the cables holding her hands suddenly went tight, pulling her arms taut above her head. And four, her Sybian roared to maximum.