Timelooper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave lucy was now calling out almost continuously, "Oh, God... Oh, God... No, no, no,... aaaahhh," as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body.

Doc leaned in closer to David and said, "Slave lucy always orgasms out first. If she would only learn that she needs to not hold back. If you hold back an orgasm, it just builds. If you let it out, it is less intense. That's how you win."

"Then why does she keep competing?" David asked and then quickly added, "I mean, why does her Master or Mistress keep entering her?"

"I'll answer both questions," Doc said with a laugh. "Her Master keeps entering her in hopes that she will learn to let herself go into a petite orgasm so that she can hold off the grand orgasme de la mort." He paused and pointed to slave lucy, who was descending into incoherence as she writhed in almost continuous orgasm on her racing machine. "And slave lucy secretly wants as many orgasms as possible but her mind won't let her body do what it wants."

"Oh," said David.

The bells were clanging almost continuously now as one slave or another experienced what Doc had called a petite orgasm. David went back to eating his breakfast, but then the loud buzzer again sounded. This time it was one of the slaves who had been grinding herself against her saddle. Her time was crossed out at 12:03. Another buzzer sounded and the other saddle grinder screamed out in pain or passion or a combination of the two as the large clothespins were torn from her nipples and she experienced her grand orgasme de la mort. It was now just slave yul, the slave who kept her arms straight out, and a third slave who sat rigidly in her saddle almost like a statue. The counter above her still displayed a zero.

When the timers got to 5:00 almost everyone had stopped eating and was watching intensely. At 3:11, the buzzer sounded again and the slave with her arms held wide was now sitting with them held taut above her head. It was only slave yul and the statue as David was now thinking of her.

"If they both make it through the final dash," Doc said, "slave yul is the winner because she has six orgasms recorded. If she doesn't make it and slave evon does, then slave evon wins even though she hasn't had a single orgasm."

David found himself rooting for slave yul. After watching her so far, he had no doubts she could finish the contest. Then at 1:00 all of the Sybians roared to maximum. Evidently those on high before were only at 70 or 80 percent. Now they were all at 100 percent. Slave yul was rocking forward and back in an obvious attempt to hold off the orgasm of death, as Doc called it. At ten seconds, the entire crowd began counting down.

When the clocks reached zero, it suddenly became deathly quiet as all of the Sybians shut off at the same time. There was a short pause and then two screams of passion echoed through the ballroom. Slave yul and salve evon both were sitting with their heads thrown back surrendering themselves to their grand orgasme de la mort.

"Slave yul won," David said excitedly. "What does she win?"

"Nothing but the praise of her master," Doc replied, "but that is one of the most precious gifts a slave can ever receive." He then pointed over David's shoulder.

David turned. Slave yul was standing there all sweaty and out of breath. "You did very well, slave yul," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, Master," she replied enthusiastically. Then she lowered her head and said, "This slave is covered with sweat... and other things. If Master would allow, this slave will go cleanse herself before returning to your side."

"Of course, slave yul," David replied. "I am sure you will know where to find us when you return."

Doc looked down at his watch. "We have time before the races," he said flatly, "Why don't I tell you more of my story? After Deb graduated from college, she got a low-level job with a Wall Street brokerage. But she had a rich client... me. And soon she had other clients who had heard of her phenomenal success in predicting the markets. Within two years, she was a partner, but that meteoric rise evidently got the attention of SEC investigators."

"They sent one of their young, super-tough people who was known for getting her man... or woman. Deb was worried, but I told her to tell the truth, that her husband was psychic. They wouldn't believe her, but it would confuse the hell out of them as they tried to prove that I couldn't be magically predicting the stock market."

"I was there for that meeting with the investigator. She was a lawyer- a Harvard graduate by the name of Veronica Harrison. Her card said 'Ms Veronica Harrison, Esquire.' Under that it said, 'Chief Legal Investigator.' She had the haughty demeanor and expensive clothing to match every word on that card. Everything about her from her carefully coifed hair to her expensive black pumps said 'I am powerful.' Her expertly tailored suit dress looked like it would impress any judge or jury with her competence and importance when they took us to trial, if it ever got that far."

"We sat at a table in the conference room. She had a briefcase full of stock reports and trend graphs. She carefully laid out six stacks of paper on the table and said, 'Every one of these stocks suffered a major, unexpected drop in the past year. And in each case that a stock dropped, you sold short.' She laid out five more stacks of papers and said, 'Every one of these stocks experienced a sudden major jump in the past year. In every case where a stock jumped, you bought just before the important announcement was made that caused the climb. One is luck. Two is skill. Eleven is stock manipulation or insider trading and I am going to take you down.'"

"'And twelve is the ability to see the future,' I said with a smile. Then I added, 'Or sometimes the past. How about this, Ms Harrison? If I tell you some things from your past or your present or your future that I couldn't possibly know... your first love?.. your greatest fear?.. your childhood friend?.. your most hidden secret?.. your deepest desire?.. would you accept that I am a psychic?'"

"Deb laughed and added, 'the color of your panties?..' That got a scowl both from me and from Ms Harrison."

"I reached into the inside pocket of my suit coat and set six envelopes on the table. 'I provide what you call the inside stock information to my wife, Deborah,' I said evenly. 'And as proof that I am truly psychic, these envelopes will provide the answers to the questions I just proposed.'"

"The three of us sat there in silence for a few moments when all of a sudden Deb got a really weird expression on her face and said, 'I don't need those envelopes because I know the answer to the big question that nobody is asking.'"

"I looked at her like she had gone nuts, but she just smiled at me and said very sweetly, 'Trust me on this one, honey, this is my field of expertise.'"

"She stood up and walked around the table to stand next to Ms Harrison. The woman turned her chair to look at Deb and Deb began to speak. 'I can,' she said slowly and deliberately, 'tell you the reasons you started this investigation... both the reason you told yourself and the reason you won't admit to yourself.'"

"Ms Veronica Harrison turned her chair back to the table started gathering up the folders she had placed there. 'It looks like I will be seeing you in court,' she said in a very threatening voice."

"'No,' Deb replied firmly turning the chair back so Ms Harrison was again facing her, 'we will be seeing you in my playroom.' She paused and then said, 'That's where you want to be. You had your staff do a deep background check on me. You heard ALL about me and you think you want the pleasure of humiliating a Dom like me.'"

"Deb paused and stared down at the young lawyer. It was very, very quiet in that room. 'But what you really... truly... secretly... want in the bottom of your heart,' Deb continued, 'is to grovel naked at my feet and beg to be my slave.'"

"'No... no, that isn't true,' the young woman replied. Her voice sounded firm, but for some reason she was leaning forward on her chair and starting to take off her expensive suit coat."

"'On your knees,' Deb said in a tone of voice that I had only heard her use once or twice before."

"Ms Harrison slid out of her chair and knelt on the floor. Her suit coat was on the table. Her blouse would soon join it."

"Deb picked up the first envelope. 'Your first love,' she said softly and then tore open the envelope. 'Harold Knox. You had a crush on him in the fifth grade. He was in eighth grade and didn't even know you existed.' She made an exaggerated frown and said, 'Poor girl.'"

"'The second envelope was your greatest fear,' Deb said as she picked it up. Then she tore it open and said, 'Surprise! surprise! You are terrified that people will learn about your kinky side.'"

"She picked up the third envelope and said, 'Childhood friend? Let me guess... you didn't have any friends... except one girl in the grade above you who didn't return your attempts at friendship.' She tore the envelope open and said, 'Rheana Hart. I didn't guess the name but I got everything else right, didn't I?'"

"Veronica Harrison reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. As it dropped to the floor, she moved her hands behind her head and locked her fingers together."

"Deb picked up the fourth envelope. 'Your most hidden secret?' Deb said leaning in close to Veronica's face. She threw the envelope back on the table unopened. 'I don't need to open it. Your most hidden secret... the secret you keep buried all the way in the back of your closet is that you like to tie yourself up. You get off on it. You get off even more if you cram that giant vibrator of yours up your twat and maybe put that jeweled butt plug up your ass.'"

"Ms Harrison began shaking. She was crying, but did not break the attention position which lifted up and displayed her perky tits."

"Deb threw the fifth envelope on the table unopened. 'Your deepest desire is that someone who understands your needs would tie you up... and not just your body... they would tie up your life, your total being. Deep down in that Ivy League heart of yours you want to be somebody's slave. You want to be able to openly be what you are... part of the time. You need a break from being dragon lady by being... slave roni.'"

"Veronica was still crying, but now her nipples were standing tall and proud."

"'Final envelope,' Deb said holding it up. 'My question. The color of your underwear.' Deb began to carefully tear open the envelope. Then she stopped, smiled at roni, and said, 'It's empty, isn't it?' As she said that she pulled down the kneeling woman's skirt and slip... revealing a fully shaved cunt."

"'Bend over,' she said firmly. When roni didn't move she repeated herself a little louder. 'Bend over! I want to see your secret jewel.'"

"The kneeling woman bent forward until her head was nearly on the floor. Deb kicked the chair out of the way and moved around behind her. 'Hmmm,' she said, 'that is an awfully cheap-looking jewel on that ass plug. And what is this little white dot in the middle?' She reached forward and pressed it. Suddenly a dozen or so LEDs lit up in the plastic jewel and the plug began vibrating."

"Deb laughed for a while and then said, 'Wait a minute. That little dial next to the button is a timer, isn't it? You wear it all day dreading that you can't get somewhere safe and reset the timer, don't you?' She reached forward and stroked roni's ass and said, 'But the lights wouldn't show in daytime and the buzzing isn't that loud. There has to be more than that.'"

"The kneeling woman suddenly shot back upright and took it a deep, gasping breath."

'Oh,' Deb said with a laugh, 'it has a shock circuit in it. Does it get harder... and faster? How long until you can't stand it and have to pull it out of your ass and shut it off?'"

"She stroked the woman's breast and tweaked a nipple, getting a big gasp in response. 'I tell you what,' Deb said, 'you can bend over and reach around and take that out... or you can step out of the rest of your clothing and kneel before me and submit yourself to me as my slave. Then I will let you roll over and take yourself high while that little thing shocks the living hell out of your asshole.'"

"Deb stepped back just a little and gave the woman room to stand up and step out of her skirt and slip. 'I name you slave roni,' Deb said firmly as roni knelt, stretched her arms out over her head, and bent over until her forehead was on the ground."

"'I submit myself to you as your slave,' roni said softly."

"'I accept you as slave roni,' Deb said. Then she said, 'You may pleasure yourself as much as you want.'"

"Ms Veronica Harrison, now slave roni, rolled over onto her back with her legs spread and attacked her cunt with her fingers. She must have taken herself over the top seven or eight times before she finally just lay there quivering as that butt plug shocked her. Deb rolled her over on her stomach, reached down, and pulled the plug from her ass. There was a recessed button of the side that finally shut it all down. She wrapped it in my handkerchief and then wiped her hands on roni's blouse."

"After a while, slave roni recovered and Deb instructed her to dress. Then we sat at the table and Ms Harrison told us how to avoid triggering another SEC investigation. You just had to lose once in a while and not be the first one to jump onto a rising stock or bail on a dropping one. Deb and I made millions and millions in the stock market and the SEC was never again interested in us."

"Ms Harrison would come down to our place every two months and spend a week as slave roni. She was the first of Deb's slaves and when she retired, she came down to live with us as a permanent slave. She and Deb are both buried in the Marsden Mausoleum. Some day I will be buried there. But that's for the future. For now, we have some pony races to attend.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF CHAPTER TWO

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =