Timely Arrival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not in the least..." Rose said seductively to me.

Crap...

"Can I use your powder room?" she asked, giving me a reprieve. I pointed it out to her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek telling me she'd be right back.

I figured now I had time to come up with a plan. I needed to get my arguments in line. It could hurt her career. If it got out, she'd never be taken seriously at the paper again. If it ended badly, it would be hard to work together after that. I figured if worse comes to absolute worse, I'd claim I was gay and get her to back off.

I heard the door open and took a deep breath. I felt ready, standing up to greet her.

"Look, Rose...OH!" was all I could get out as I saw my grandmother in a white, lacy bra and panty set modeling in front of me like she was a pinup girl. She had a huge smile and just started strutting toward me smoldering with sex and confidence.

"I think you like what you see," Rose said seductively, "still think this'll hurt our working relationship?"

"More than ever..." I mumbled out as a range of emotions hit me all at once. On the one hand, my grandmother was trying to seduce me. On the other hand, I hadn't had sex in a decade and a smoking hot woman was in front of me wanting me to ravage her. As bad as this was, I still tried to get my brain functioning more than other things.

"Rose..." I started to say, before she was right up in front of me and put her finger to my lips to silence me.

"Jim, I already know what you're gonna say and I don't care," she said forcefully. "I'm head over heels for you and I know I can make you happy. I can give you so much and I want to help you, any way I can," she said while standing right up against me now. "I can be your assistant, I can be your cook, I can be your maid, and I can certainly be more..." she said as she started unfastening my tie and throwing it somewhere.

"But..."

"But nothing," she said forcefully. "I love you and I'm giving myself to you," she said stepping back and twirling a bit. "All of me. I'm going to fulfill your every desire forever," she said stepping back to me. "Here, let me show you."

With that my grandmother was making out with me. I was paralyzed! There was nothing I could do. Even the gay thing wouldn't work now cause she was certainly close enough to me now to tell I was hard. FUCK! I was hard in front of my half naked grandmother! I was beyond ashamed of myself.

But the problem was, I was also really turned on. Rose was an amazing kisser and knew how much of her body to press into me while we were kissing to elicit a response. Her tongue was in my mouth, swirling around my own, trying to massage it lightly. Her hands were all over my body, one minute they were on my chest and the next minute they were wrapped around my back.

My hands on the other hand stayed straight at my sides. My big hope now was that she would think I was such a lousy kisser, being so out of practice, that she'd think there was no chemistry there and call this off. No such luck as she broke the kiss.

"Wow..." she said, slightly dazzled and amazed, "could you feel the energy between us?" as she resumed kissing me. Instead of rubbing me this time, she was unfastening my buttons and unbuckling my belt. This was getting out of hand.

"Rose, uhh..." I managed to get out before she shushed me again.

"No talking," she said in a cute voice, "I've been planning this for a long time and I want to make it perfect."

She removed my loafers and socks as she stated working my pants down, exposing my briefs. It was clear there was a lump in there and I'd never felt more ashamed of myself. Yes, Rose was a beautiful woman looking to make me a very happy man, but there was still the tiny thing of her being my GRANDMOTHER!!

She had my shirt off now so it was just my A-frame and my briefs which caused her to start rubbing on my crotch.

"Rose, I really don't think we should do this," I managed to get out.

"I don't think your underwear agrees," Rose said while still stroking the bulge. Than quicker than I could believe, she yanked my briefs of causing me to reflexively get my hands down to my privates to cover them. She gently pushed my hand away and my penis was now fully visible to my grandmother for the first time since I was an infant. "Ooh, I knew you were hiding something good," she said as she started rubbing it slightly with her hand, making it twitch a bit. My seven inch cock was staring right at Rose as she moved to put her mouth on it.

"Rose," I said trying to her attention while she continued to stare at my cock. "ROSE!"

She suddenly backed off a bit and looked at me with fear. At least I had her attention.

"Think about this," I said softer. "There's no going back from this. Are you really sure what you want? To be my assistant? To be my lover? To be my wife? What do you want?!" I asked, hoping to make her truly think about all these things. Trying to get a look of shock, to cause her to reevaluate. All she did was smile.

"Yes." With that, she impaled her face on my cock and started sucking away.

I was stunned. Yes, this woman would one day be my grandmother and make me cookies, but she expertly knew how to give head too. To this day, I don't know why I didn't stop her. Maybe I feared hurting her, maybe I felt guilty, or maybe I was just really horny, and she was a hot woman, regardless of our future relation.

She was sucking and slurping like she was a $100 a night escort. She'd alternate her eyeline between my crotch and my eyes. The head of my penis kept poking the back of her throat as she now used her hand to cup my balls as well, fondling them and caressing them. She gave my dick a few more licks before she stood up in front of me.

"I want this, Jim," she said softly taking my hands in hers. "I want you."

With that, she led me back to my bedroom. By this time, I'd given up all resistance. She had me sit on the bed as she slowly removed her garters, ensuring that I was looking at her stunning legs. She then spun around and unclasped her bra, her heavy breasts falling out of the cups allowing me to see them, even from the back. She turned around and I could see how full and large her breasts were, DD or DDD's easily as she caressed them and teased her half dollar sized areolas.

Donning a smile that could've lit up half the island of Manhattan, she than shimmied out of her panties, now standing completely naked in front of me. Customary to the grooming habits of the time, she was unshaven in that region, light brown hair covering her pubis.

"Do you like how I look?" she asked with a smirk.

"Uh..." was the only answer I could get out, which seemed to be more than enough for her.

"Good..." she said with a smirk as she pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me. I could feel her naked body against mine, and as much as it may condemn me to Hell, it felt really good. "Ready?" she asked me with a smirk.

"No," I said meekly which caused her to look at me funny. "Uh, I mean..." trying to think, "shouldn't you get some attention?"

She looked at me with shock and curiosity.

"You'd really do that?" she replied with shock. Keep in mind, this was the 1950's and not all guys did that.

"Seems only fair," I mumbled. She smiled greedily and rolled off of me and onto the bed. I instinctively got on my knees and looked at her pussy. Covered with hair sure, but not a complete jungle, I could see moisture on her outer lips, as I started to touch her. For at least the moment, I put away any notion about who she was and focused on what she was, an insanely beautiful woman looking for me to pleasure her.

I started slow, licking and kissing my way up her thighs, trying to remember all the things I used to do to girls back in college. She was squirming and moaning on the bed, clearly enjoying the pleasure I was bringing to her. I eventually reached her folds. She was certainly the hairiest woman I'd ever been with, but I didn't let it get in my way.

Just like riding a bike, I remembered how to give head. I teased around her outer lips, tasting the moisture around there. It was astonishingly sweet tasting as she writhed more and more on the bed. I gave one lick to her slit, lengthwise causing her to moan fairly loud.

"Oh, God!" she said, quivering with pleasure and delight. I started diving my tongue in and out of her, avoiding her clit for the moment as I let her experience my abilities. She was constantly moaning at my efforts, making me think that this was the first time she'd ever experienced oral sex. I momentarily then tried to think about my grandmother's previous sex experience up to that point, shoving that aside to do what was expected.

"Oh my lord, this is amazing," she managed to get out with all her moaning and panting. I knew well enough that it was time to hit her button. I decided to completely overwhelm her throbbing clit as I sucked it up in my mouth before she was even ready for it.

"UNGH!!!" was all she said as she started to buck hard and spasm, clearly in the midst of a strong orgasm. I kept my mouth where it was the whole time, basically giving her one long, continuous orgasm. It was a good 45 seconds before she came back to reality. "Oh, Jim..." she said softly as she tapped the back of my head.

"Jim," she said asking me to come up to her. Skipping her mountainous breasts, I came up to her face. "That was amazing," she said while kissing my face. "Put it in," she said softly.

"Are you sure?" I asked her knowing the answer already.

"I've never been more sure of anything," she said, dripping with passion. "I want you."

My cockhead was currently resting right outside her lips. Without another thought, I pushed forward and entered my grandmother. It was so tight, hot, and wet, I had a flurry of emotions running through me. Betrayal, arousal, shame, and lust. I was in my head for a half second, before I looked at Rose.

Her eyes were closed, but the rest of her expression was priceless. You'd think she'd just discovered gold in the mountains. Once I was fully in, she opened her eyes and looked at me in wonder.

"You feel amazing," she said once I was completely buried with in her.

"You too," was the only thing I could think of at the time. I instinctively started thrusting in her while she wrapped me up in a kiss. Her lips were so tender and full of passion, her tongue colliding with mine and playing with it. I could feel her hard nipples scraping against my chest as I thrusted, my body hovering just over hers.

I moved to start sucking her neck as her hands went to my ass, seeming to want more and more of me inside her. Her moans were constant, her breathing was hard and fast, and her body seemed to heat up with each thrust of my cock.

"Oh, God," she said softly, yet passionately. She started pulling me into her deeper, wanting me to move faster and harder. I got up a bit so I could adjust my angle and thrust more. So now, I had a birds-eye view of my grandmother getting plowed by me. While the thought of this should've disgusted me, I had to admit it was amazing erotic. Her heavy breasts were moving like ocean waves, rippling back and forth as I kept going. After a few minutes of this, Rose's pussy clamped down like a soft, velvety vice as she came.

"UNGH!" she said a loud, sustained growl as I could feel her pussy coat my cock with her discharge. She put her hands to my chest as she smiled and tried to get me to stop for a moment. "Lay down," she said with a smile.

Knowing she wanted to ride me now, I effectively flipped her over, my cock remaining inside her while she was now on top of me. She hovered over me for a few seconds as she started riding me gently, her breasts swaying softly at her gentle motions. As wrong as it was, I knew I had to feel and taste them. I took one of her heavy hangers, the skin feeling so soft to my fingertips and took her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, God!" Rose said, starting to ride me faster now. I sucked and nibbled at her breast, seeming to get harder in my mouth as she moaned harder and louder. Her boob slipped from my mouth as she was now going like a wild woman. She leaned back, placing her hands on my legs as she went faster and faster, her tits heaving from the effort. She started trembling again as she came hard from her own efforts, making almost a shrieking sound as she collapsed on to me.

After a few seconds of heavy breathing, she started kissing me on my face and neck, not riding me anymore, but I was still impaled within her. She was mauling me while talking.

"I've never felt like this before," Rose said almost panting. "You've made me feel so wonderful."

"You too," I said as she kissed me again.

"Wanna try something a little kinkier?" she asked, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Such as?" wondering what my grandmother's mind was going to.

"A friend of mine said it felt really good from behind," she said with a smirk. Now, intellectually, I knew that doggie style had been around since the cavemen days, but in 1950's America, it wasn't the norm.

"Oh," I said, trying to suppress my shock, "ok."

"Neat!" she said giddily, getting off me and shuffling around a bit on the bed. Soon, I was treated to her luscious ass, glaring right at me, her pussy still dripping wet from the amount of her own cum she'd already had flow out of her. I got up and positioned my cock behind her and pushed in. She moaned hard at the new sensation, clearly liking how it felt.

I had to admit, I liked it too. Not just cause it felt good on my dick, but it was also a lot easier for me to pretend that this wasn't my grandmother if I couldn't see her face. While I started slowly at first, letting her get used to the new sensations, I soon found myself pounding the stuffing out of her, her moans getting louder and more forceful.

"OH, MY GOD!" she shrieked out, clearly hitting another orgasm. "Keep doing that! Please, Jim."

I showed no sign of slowing down as I grabbed her hips and kept ramming her. About five minutes of this, and I wasn't gonna be able to hold out much longer. My grunting was getting louder, and I knew I was gonna cum soon. I then quickly remembered that I was inside my grandmother, with no condom, before the pill was created. I pulled out of her and strings of cum erupted from the head of my cock, splashing onto her back.

I was breathing heavy and so was she. I noticed that I'd just sprayed cum all over my grandmother's ass and needed to clean it up. I found a rag on a side table and cleaned it off of her. Once I was done, she got onto her back on the side and tried to calm herself down. I laid on the bed next to her trying to figure out what circle of hell I was now consigned too.

"Jim, that was amazing," Rose said, curling up to me and kissing my cheek. "I was kinda surprised when you pulled out of me though."

"Well, you know," I said, trying to justify it, "better safe than sorry."

"Mmmm," Rose said, while kissing my cheek, "well, I wouldn't've minded."

My mind reeled at the moment of thinking of those kinds of consequences. But then again, I'd just fucked my grandmother! In three different positions!! I was wracked with guilt and tried to think of my next move. How do I tell her to move on and not crush her? Maybe I could find my future grandfather and set them up?

We both drifted off to sleep before I could think further.

The next morning, I found Rose still sleeping in the bed. I stealthily went out to the living room and grabbed the extension, calling up a PI I'd used on occasion. I told him where to look and who to look for. I knew I was named for him, and they met in the tri-state area, but that's all, seeing as he died when I was two. Grandma didn't talk about him much and neither did Dad, both seeming to miss him too much, so I never pushed. My PI said it should take no time at all and that he should have an answer for me by the end of the day.

I hung up the receiver and just stared out into oblivion. No matter what happened now, I knew I'd have to live with the consequences of this for the rest of my life. The guilt would be horrible, but I figured once I got those two together, they could fade from my life, and they'd never know. I had a brief worry that she'd recognize me when I was a teenager, but I shoved that aside, feeling that was probably ridiculous. I just kept contemplating and staring until I heard her.

"Good morning," she said, coming up behind me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Morning," I managed to mumble out.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she said, still behind me.

"Just thinking about last night," I told her honestly.

"I know, it was so perfect!" she said cooingly. Not the words I'd have used, but oh well. "I'd ask for a repeat, but I'm hungry, want me to make you some breakfast?"

"Uh, all I have is bacon and eggs," I admitted.

"Such a bachelor," she said, lightly slapping my shoulder. "How do you want the eggs?" she asked.

"Uh, over easy?" I said.

"Coming right up! Coffee?"

"Sure..." I said as she started clattering away in the kitchen. "I should put on some clothes," I told her, realizing I only had on my robe that I put on when I got up.

"Why?" she said curiously, "I'm not..." said in a sultry tone.

I whipped my head around and found her tying her apron around her, but everything else was exposed. She saw me looking and twirled a bit.

"Like my new dress?" she asked with a giggle.

"Uh..." was all I could get out while she giggled and started the coffee.

I figured that if I could just hold her off until I heard from PI, I could get this past me and move on. I started going over the whole plan in my head when Rose called me over for breakfast, cheerfully.

I sat at the table in my robe as she placed my coffee and breakfast before me, just like any housewife of the 1950's. Omitting, of course, the realization that she was only wearing an apron. I also noticed that she didn't plate a breakfast for herself.

"I thought you were hungry?" I asked almost innocently, which caused her to smile with a Grinch like manner. Without another word, she got underneath the table, fumbled with my robe, and started digging for my cock.

"There's my morning meal..." was all she said before she started sucking on it like a babe to a teat. I was literally holding the knife and fork in my hand in the air, stunned at Rose's latest move. The woman was utterly insatiable! "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked almost innocently, taking my cock out of her mouth, while still stroking it.

"Uhhh..." was all I could get out at first as her mouth took its former station from earlier. The utensils were trembling in my hands as Rose continued to go to town on my cock, feeling the head poking the back of her throat. I tried to take a sip of coffee during this, but she chose that moment to start fondling my balls, almost causing me to spill all over.

Rose was going at a fevered pace, even more ravenous then she'd done the night before. It seemed like my cock was going down her throat with the ease of Linda Lovelace. I only halfway finished my eggs when I spurted right down her throat. She then covered me back up and got back up from under the table, smiling away at me while licking her lips.

"How are the eggs?" she asked me with a sinister grin.

"Good," I replied while trying to regain some semblance of composure. She just smiled and sipped her coffee across from me. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I thought I just did..." she replied with a smirk.

This is how it went for the balance of the day. I eventually convinced her that we needed to wash up and she insisted on drawing a bath for us. She, of course, joined me in the bathing, ensuring my cock and ball were clean as a whistle.

After the bath, she suggested on a walk in the park. We dressed and walked around, chatting and arm-in-arm just like any other couple. She looked so happy that we were out in public and could show me off. Eventually, she realized she wanted a change of clothes, so that I could take her out proper for dinner that evening. She gave me a deep kiss goodbye as she got into the cab.