Timepoints

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they returned to the desks, Brandon was more nervous than excited. Asha had said that he wasn't supposed to come until 4:30 a.m.-he had no idea if he could last that long, even if it was spaced out. Two more 25 minute blowjobs, with erections in between? He reckoned that most of the oral sex he had received in the past hadn't lasted for more than 10 minutes, max.

With these concerns on his mind, he was only partially erect as he dropped his pants and sat. Asha frowned at this incomplete erection as she knelt on her pillow before him. Because he was still far from his full size, she was able to take him completely in her mouth in a single bob of the head. Her tongue lapped at his balls as her hand massaged his taint. Brandon felt himself grow almost instantaneously and she quickly pulled back her head, her throat unable to hold him at full size.

"Much better," she declared, admiring her work. She continued to rub his taint and balls with a single hand, watching the cock twitch in response.

"You know, you're pretty good at this, for a virgin," Brandon said slyly.

She looked up with him condescension.

"Just because I've never had intercourse doesn't mean I've never given oral sex before."

Brandon just shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"So how about you?" she asked. "You seem to know your way around a vagina. What's your sex history like?"

"What, you want the complete resume?" he asked, slightly incredulous.

"Why not?" was her reply. "Besides, what else are you going to do?"

She had a point. And he could use a distraction—her one hand kneading his balls was surprisingly stimulating.

"Well, believe it or not, but I was kind of a dork in high school," he began.

"No way!" Asha exclaimed sarcastically.

All the retorts that came to Brandon's mind were probably not wise to say to a woman with one's balls in hand, so he let the insult go by.

"So, no girlfriend. No sex. I kind of reinvented myself in college. Rowing is almost the lamest of sports, but it helped. I kind of dated a girl who lived down the hall from me in the dorm. Lisa. We had sex a few times, but we both quickly realized that we didn't want to actually date one another, so it didn't get far. I met Rose in my freshman intro biology class and—"

At this point, Asha cut him off.

"Wait, what about Lisa?"

"Uh, what do you mean?" Brandon asked, a little confused.

"Don't go through her in just ten seconds. Tell me more."

"You mean, like, what she looked like? Or..."

"Anything!" Asha exclaimed. "I want details."

"Well, she was about average height. Average build. Actually, she was kind of average in a lot of ways. Pale skin, long, straight, light-brown hair with blonde highlights."

He stopped himself there, privately recalling how her pink lips stood out from the pale skin of her face. Or her playful smile—a smile that showed not just from her mouth, but from her bright blue eyes as well.

Brandon cleared his throat and continued on.

"She, uh, got her hands on a handle of vodka somehow. Her roommates were all out at either house parties or hooking up with boys in the dorm. She invited me over for shots. Foul stuff, but it did the trick. We had sex in her bed and I ended up falling asleep there afterwards. Kind of awkward the next day, but at least neither of us got puking-drunk."

"There has got to be more to it than that!" Asha protested, her grip on his balls tightening to almost painful levels. "Was she a good kisser? How was the foreplay? What positions did you do? Did you both have orgasms?"

Brandon wracked his brain, trying to recall the details she demanded.

"I-I, don't remember," he shuddered out. "It was a few years ago. I was drunk."

"How could you forget these things?" Asha cried, her exasperation growing. "She was your first time! You can't remember anything?"

"I remember her legs," Brandon said, interrupting her chastisement. "I remember being on top of her and I remember how her legs pressed against my side. They didn't wrap around me completely—it was just her thighs against me. It was... comforting, I guess. I was really nervous about not messing things up, doing a bad job or whatever. But that gentle pressure assured me that she wanted me. That she liked it."

He smiled at the memory and then frowned to himself.

"I wish I could remember more. I should. It's just..."

He trailed off and shrugged his shoulders.

"That's better," Asha replied, her anger dissipated.

All the feelings of remorse and regret were starting to make Brandon lose his erection. His partner quickly remedied this with a hard squeeze of his cock, stroking up from the base to push out a large amount of pre-cum. She swirled this around the head and gave it a few wet strokes. He was back to full force.

"Did I tell you how good you are at that already?" Brandon asked, catching his breath from the sudden, extreme pleasure.

"I believe you did," Asha replied, smiling proudly to herself. "Let's just say I left a lot of happy penises back in Texas."

Brandon had a thought that he feared might be a little out of line, but he asked it anyway.

"Say, uh, isn't your future husband gonna be a little suspicious of his virgin wife's insane blowjob skills?"

Asha gave him yet another devious grin. She removed her hands from his shaft and rested them in her lap as she leaned in to hesitantly lick his cock. Short, soft licks, along just the shaft. Like she was licking an ice cream cone. She progressed to the head, taking it into her mouth, but only barely past the tip. With no suction or tongue or hands, she bobbed it in and out. She concluded her performance by leaning back on her ankles, and motioning to his penis in a sort of "ta da!" gesture.

Brandon nodded his head in approval.

"Yep, that's a shitty blowjob," he admitted.

Asha chuckled to herself and rewarded him with a few seconds of the good stuff—she gripped his shaft hard with one hand as she brought her mouth to him, moving the mouth and hand together in fast, wet strokes. Her mouth applied suction as her hand twisted with each pump. Thankfully, she soon stopped—Brandon had no doubts that a few more seconds of that would push him over the edge.

"I figure I'll work my way up to that, year by year," she explained, wiping saliva from the side of her mouth. "So, what about your next one? Rose, you said her name was?"

"Yeah, Rose," Brandon replied, his mind forced to rapidly change gears. "Rose and I were both Biology majors. We had a lot of the same classes together. But we got close in the organic chemistry lab. We were supposed to be a group of four, but the other two group members ended up dropping the class by the third week. I bet we could have asked the TA to give us a third member from one of the groups of four, but we didn't want to cause a fuss. So, we ended up spending a lot of time together in the library, working on lab reports. I asked her out midway through the quarter. Nothing too exciting—the Student Union had brought in some stand up comedian nobody had ever heard of, but it was fun enough. On campus. Free."

"What did she look like?" Asha interjected. "Paint me a picture."

Brandon involuntarily sighed heavily as he thought of the ex-lover.

"Rose... Rose was tall. Just a little chubby, but I don't care about stuff like that. Great tits. Actually, amazing tits. Long, dark brown hair. Hey, is this really what you want to hear about?" Brandon interrupted himself to say.

"Get to the sex," Asha said flatly.

Brandon chuckled at this.

"You're kind of a pervert, aren't you?" he teased.

"I'm a virgin by choice—sex stories are the only sex I have," she retorted.

"Rose was great in bed," sighed wistfully. "We dated for almost six months, so we had a lot of sex. No particular session comes to mind, but I can tell you what it was like, on average."

"Sure, sure," Asha encouraged.

"Rose had a certain kind of energy, in bed. In the rest of her life, she was fairly soft spoken—not quite shy... introspective, I guess. But when we had sex, she really cut loose. Especially when she was on top. I remember one time coming just from her grinding on me side to side. But even in other positions, she managed to always fuck back, with just as much, if not more, intensity than me."

Brandon had been staring off in this distance as he recalled all this, but he noticed some movement below and looked down at Asha. She had one hand buried in her leggings, masturbating with closed eyes as he described everything. He smiled and continued.

"It was actually kind of a problem, really. I could almost never last long enough to get her to come. So, we ended up falling into a pattern where I would come first, fast, and then eat her out until I was ready to go again."

"So that's how you learned to eat pussy so well," Asha commented, her eyes still closed, her hand still between her legs.

"Yeah, pretty much. I don't know what the deal was with her, but she wasn't really sensitive down there like most women are. I mean, I could lick her clit directly for, like, half an hour and she wouldn't come. She could orgasm from penetration though, that's for sure."

"Are you sure she wasn't faking it?" Asha asked with a grin.

"If she was, she's one hell of an actor. Her orgasms were a full body experience—clenching and shuddering and moaning. It was pretty common for me to come a second time, from the force of her orgasm."

"Fuck, that's hot," Asha moaned.

"It really was. But as raunchy as it seems, it was actually pretty emotional too. I was in love with her, and she was in love with me. At least, she said she was. So, we weren't just fucking-we were making love together."

Just then, the timer beeped, alerting them that the 1:00 a.m. timepoint was upon them. Asha wiped both of her hands on Brandon's pants and stood. He realized that she hadn't even unbuttoned anything this time. This was fine, but he was determined to see her tits again before the night was over.

He pulled up his pants and they both donned their gloves and lab coats as they entered the tissue culture room. Half an hour later, they were back at the desks. Brandon knew the plan and was quickly back on his knees and between her legs. Dried fluid from her masturbation rehydrated with his saliva and he was soon dripping from the chin with liquid.

"So," he said to her in between laps of his tongue, "is it your turn to regale me with your sexual adventures?"

"No," she stated plainly. "Just keep up what you're doing, that will be fine."

A bit insulted but certainly not ungrateful, Brandon focused on his work. He was careful to avoid direct stimulation of the clit, although he did make a quick pass over it, every so often. An old trick came to mind and he began to draw the letters of the alphabet with his tongue. As he got to "W", Asha spoke up.

"Do lowercase next," she demanded.

A little embarrassed to be caught, Brandon finished out the first set and started again with "a".

"You had better dot the 'i'," Asha commanded playfully, as he got to 'g'.

Brandon smiled at her ploy. As per her request, the "i" was completed with a prolonged, forceful swirl around her clitoris. She moaned loudly at this.

The "j" was next and he did the same, making her clench a handful of his hair as she moaned again.

The rest of the alphabet was less exciting, but he saw it through nonetheless. He then went to a more or less random path of licks, kisses to her outer labia and thighs, and occasional strokes of her clit.

"Ease up there a bit," she warned him, after he had taken a short swirl around her clit. Her voice was distant and quiet. He had been relatively gentle with that motion—she must be getting close to her edge.

Brandon held off on his clit stimulation and slowed down overall. He made long, agonizingly slow strokes across her lips. Side to side, from thigh to thigh. Diagonally, in all directions. Up and down, deftly avoiding the clit and tonguing all the way to her perineum. He kept his mind busy by thinking ahead to his turn, composing the story of his next lover.

Eventually, the timer beeped, which roused them both from their respective trances. Asha was sluggish in her recovery but managed to let Brandon disentangle himself from her legs. As he put on his lab coat, Brandon noticed a wet spot on his pants—eating her out had given him an erection the whole time and pre-cum that had soaked past his underwear. It would be another two and a half hours before he could feel release.

The cell collection went by without incident, although Brandon was starting to feel a little sleepy. When they finished up, he headed for the door instead of the desks.

"I gotta use the bathroom," he explained. "I'll be right back."

"You had better not jerk off in there!" Asha shouted from her desk. "I'll know if you do!"

The thought hadn't even crossed his mind. He genuinely just had to pee.

He scurried out of the lab and raced down the hall. He relieved himself, splashed some cold water in his face, and made his way back to the lab. Outside, he cracked open his second can of energy drink and downed about half of it in a single go. He steeled his nerves for another half hour of edging.

As he approached the desks, he saw that Asha was already in position, kneeling before his chair, hands on her knees. She scrunched her face in disgust as he drew near.

"How can you drink that stuff?" she asked as he pulled down his pants and sat.

"It smells that bad?" Brandon replied, breathing into his palm and holding it to his nose.

"Of course!" she complained. "Hey, your cum had better not taste like a 'unicorn rainbow', or whatever weird flavor that is."

Brandon perked up at the thought of her swallowing his load, almost guaranteed to be massive from all the edging. She punched his thigh playfully.

"You're not coming this time though, remember?" she warned.

Brandon nodded in understanding.

"So, what happened to you and Rose?" she asked casually as she began to stroke his cock slowly, but firmly, into a full erection.

"She dumped me for her ex-boyfriend," Brandon sighed. "They had been on-again-off-again since they had been in high school. He sounded like a grade-A douchebag, from what she told me about him. But as soon as he offered to get back together with her, she dumped me immediately."

"Would you take her back? If she ever broke up with him 'for real'?" Asha asked. She released his now hard cock and began stroking the part of his shaft below his balls with the heel of her palm.

"In a heartbeat," Brandon admitted with another weary sigh. "I have been trying hard to get over her, so the answer should be 'no'. But, if I'm being honest with myself, I would."

Asha must have sensed that they were treading decidedly un-sexy waters and changed the subject.

"So, who was your next lucky lady?"

Brandon perked up at this.

"Lexi!" he exclaimed.

"Lexi?" Asha replied with a look of skepticism. "The name even rhymes with 'sexy'. You're not making this up, are you?"

"All true! Hand to god!" Brandon answered, holding a hand up in oath. "Or, 'gods'," he amended with a playful grin.

Asha punched his thigh again but smiled at the jab. Brandon was really liking the rapport he was building with her. He just wished they could have joked around like this all summer.

"Lexi came to me from a friend of a friend. The story was she just needed a good lay, no strings attached. I was single at the time and, I guess, fit the criteria for what she was looking for. So this friend introduces us at a party. We chatted for a while about..."

Brandon trailed off. He realized Asha had stopped rubbing and was looking up at him with a look of boredom.

"Right, the exciting stuff. So, Lexi was a skinny little thing. Small tits but great legs. Long black hair, although I'm pretty sure she dyed it black. She's the reason why I know what a shitty blowjob feels like, by the way. Not that it really mattered—she was down to fuck without any oral foreplay, most of the time."

Asha resumed her work, now slowly stroking his shaft in loosely-gripped shallow pumps that avoided stimulating the head.

"Fuck, was she flexible. When I was on top of her, she would stretch her legs back, all the way to her head-her ankles at her ears. I had never been in so deep before."

Brandon smiled as he noticed Asha close her eyes and begin playing with herself again. He was getting to the parts that he had mentally rehearsed while eating her out. He talked slowly and sensually as he went on.

"I could feel the wetness from her pussy on my balls with each thrust—that's how completely I was able to get in. But that wasn't all. She had piercings too. One on her lip, one on each nipple. Her tits were so incredibly sensitive. I could angle my arms to tug at her nipple piercings as I fucked her. It drove her crazy. I used my tongue to play with the lip ring, as we made out. Quite the multitasking, but managed. I made her come first every time, in what felt like only a minute or two."

"Oh, that sounds so incredible," Asha moaned. She leaned into him, burying her face in his crotch. She absently licked the side of his shaft in a perfunctory measure to keep him hard—it was completely unnecessary though. The sight of her writhing in pleasure with one hand in her panties and the other snaked up her blouse to pinch her own nipple would have been more than enough.

"She would have these rolling orgasms. Like, she would come once and, if I kept going, would come again shortly after. I don't know if they're 'real' or not. I've never known another woman to be able to have them. But that's how she described it to me. I think my record was giving her four consecutive orgasms."

"Fuuuuck," Asha groaned in reply.

"But as great as that was, she also liked it doggy style. She would tell me to pull her hair. I had never done that before, but I guess if you hold it from the roots, near the head, it doesn't really hurt much. More of a power thing. She would shout at me to fuck her 'Harder! Harder!' until she was practically begging me to come."

With that, Asha suddenly withdrew both of her hands, holding them as far from her body as possible.

"Fuck, that was close," she sighed through deep breaths. "I can't come yet, not yet..."

Brandon grinned widely, proud of the effect the descriptions had had on her.

"So, how did you two split?" Asha asked, slowly regaining her composure and trying to steer things away from sex.

"She 'caught feelings', is the expression, I think," Brandon explained. "We had a great time together in bed, but we really had nothing in common. Wildly different tastes in music, food, movies and tv shows. She liked to go out to concerts and shows, I hate that kind of stuff. Just not a good match. But she was 'starting to fall for me', as she put it. I couldn't let it get to that point. So, I ended things."

Asha glanced at the timer, prompting Brandon to do the same. Just under five minutes left.

"Alright, next one," she said. "If you can make it quick."

"Uh, there is no next one," Brandon admitted sheepishly. "I've only had sex with three women."

"What?" Asha replied, seeming genuinely shocked, not sarcastic at all. "A hot, buff young guy like you? Only three?"

"Well, there was this hot Indian chick who I worked with over the summer. Intimidatingly smart. Great boobs. Best blowjob of my life."

She punched his thigh lightly as she smiled.

"I guess it's just as well," she sighed looking at the timer again. "We're almost done with this. One more for me, then one more for you."

She stood and stopped the timer about a minute early before washing her hands and preparing for the next timepoint. It was 3:00 a.m. and they were both getting sluggish with fatigue. They didn't make any mistakes during the procedure, but they did take a bit longer than usual. They had only 18 minutes on the timer by the time they got back to the desks.