Timepoints

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon waited for her to sit, so he could begin with the home stretch of cunnilingus, but she stepped in close to him instead and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. He did the same, holding her tightly. They relaxed and looked into one another's eyes, both leaning in for a single long, slow kiss.

"I'm really happy you decided to do this with me," Asha whispered to him.

"Me too," Brandon replied. They kissed again. And again and again. Asha moaned in pleasure as he kissed her cheek, up to her neck and ear.

"Kiss me everywhere," she moaned, fumbling with the buttons of her cardigan and blouse. Brandon started unbuttoning too, from the bottom, as he kissed across her throat to her other ear.

Their hands met in the middle and she frantically pulled back the layers of clothing. She unclasped the bra's front, liberating her sizable breasts. Brandon kissed his way back to her lips before working down her chin, along her throat and to her chest. He kissed from shoulder to shoulder before making his way to the space between her breasts. Grasping them both, tenderly, he kissed around the dark areola of one before taking the erect nipple into his mouth. He applied just a little suction and bit it gently before doing the same with the other breast.

Asha was breathing heavily, her hands wildly stroking and clenching his hair.

Brandon kissed her breasts down to their undersides and used his fingertips to continue to gently swirl and flick both nipples as his mouth moved elsewhere. He kissed her soft stomach, around her belly button and up to her rib cage. He had to pause as he reached her lower stomach, waiting as she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her leggings and panties.

He crawled between her legs and started at her left calf. He kissed up the shin, past the knee, along the thigh, right up to the outermost edge of her vulva. She was dripping wet with arousal and he inhaled deeply, taking in the aroma before exhaling heavily. The warm rush of air made Asha shudder in anticipation. But instead of bringing his lips to her eager pussy, Brandon skipped past it and kissed the thigh of her right leg, down the knee, the shin, the calf.

Her hips thrust in desire at his teasing and he purposely slowed down in the ascent of his lips back up the leg.

"Fuck, I want it so bad," she begged. "I need it."

Unwilling to refuse a request like that, Brandon finally planted a big kiss on her slick inner lips. He was done with teasing and swirled his tongue around wildly, stroking all her folds before coming to her clit. He licked with steady, even, broad strokes of his tongue.

Asha had become wild with desire. Her hips bucked and her grip on his hair grew almost painful.

"Fuck, just like that," she moaned, shortly before her orgasm caused her to clench her thighs against his head and rock her hips in a final thrust.

Brandon didn't stop immediately, instead moving back from the clit and gradually slowing to a stop.

Asha sunk back in her chair, muttering softly in a language Brandon didn't understand. He softly kissed her the smooth brown skin of her inner thigh before crawling out from between her legs. He surveyed the results of his work: her eyes stared blankly at the tile ceiling, her arms hung limp at her sides and her legs hung open wide, her panties and leggings still bunched up around her ankles. Not bad at all.

"You've got... seven minutes to recover," he informed her playfully.

She smiled faintly at this.

"I'm gonna need every second of it."

Brandon chuckled and wiped his mouth and chin with a handful of tissues. His erection bulged against his pants. In all likelihood, he would be in a similar position in about an hour. He pulled his pants down and sat masturbating idly at the sight before him. Asha noticed but didn't seem to care.

When the timer beeped, they both rose with extreme reluctance. Brandon actually offered a hand in assistance with standing, which she accepted. Miraculously, they managed to collect the 4:00 a.m. timepoint successfully.

As he approached his own finish line, Brandon noticed just how much his balls actually ached. He had had masturbation sessions interrupted before, so he knew what it was like to be a little backed up, but this was on another level. He was already erect by the time he reached his desk. Pants down, he sat in anticipation.

"So, do you think, in the end, it was all worth it?" Asha asked as she knelt.

"I mean, I assume it will be," Brandon replied, a little confused. "I can't imagine you not doing an amazing job at the finish."

"No, no, no," she said, shaking her head in frustration. "I mean, the relationships. All the sex you have had before. It sure sounded like fun, but so much fear, heartache, and sadness too. Was it worth it?"

"Absolutely," Brandon said without hesitation. "As much as it hurt, and still hurts, in the case of Rose, I think each experience taught me something. I learned to have confidence in myself from Lisa. Rose taught me how to love, and how to really make love. Lexi... well, I guess Lexi made me realize that a relationship has, *has* to be more than just sex. I feel like a better man, having had those experiences. And when I do, someday, meet the woman who will become my wife, I hope that she will have had these kinds of experiences too."

"That's very poetic," Asha responded softly, deep in her own thoughts.

"So, would it be out of line for me to remind you that you're supposed to be sucking me off and swallowing my huge load right now?" Brandon said with a grin.

Asha chuckled in reply, punched his thigh, and got started.

It began with a single hand, firmly rubbing the skin beneath his balls with her fingertips. Like a song that starts with a single instrument and builds up, she added more stimulations one by one. Next, her palm and thumbs came in, kneading his testicles. Then, her other hand joined, stroking his shaft slowly with a loose grip. She gradually tightened her grasp and sped up her strokes. Her mouth was the last to join in, coating the head in warm saliva and bobbing back and forth in rhythm with her hand. The final touch was a twisting of her wrist on his now slick erection. The symphony of sensations reached a crescendo and Brandon fought to hold back the bucking of his hips as waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over him with each bob of her head. He felt suction as she swallowed the stream of ejaculate as it was released. He leaned back in the chair and held onto the arm rests to keep himself from sliding out.

Asha gradually slowed down and eventually stopped, releasing his softening member from her mouth. She squeezed the cock like a tube of toothpaste and, with a delicate kiss to the head, sucked out the final drop of cum.

"You've got nine minutes to recover," she said playfully. As Brandon had predicted, he had become just as insensible as she had been.

"I hope you didn't take that the wrong way," he finally managed to say, still catching his breath.

Now it was Asha's turn to be confused by a comment with little context.

"I mean, what I said about the relationships," Brandon clarified. "How they made me a 'better man'. I'm not going to take that back, but I do want to say that there's also something beautiful about what you're doing. Saving yourself for a single relationship that will last a lifetime. I think you'll both learn, and grow, together. I know you don't need my approval or validation, but I just wanted to say how much I respect it."

"Thank you for that," she replied. She stood and kissed him once on the lips.

It was the last kiss they ever had together.

The 5:00 a.m. timepoint soon came and, as Asha had predicted, Samantha had arrived by the time they finished it. The excitement of their shared secret kept them awake the rest of the morning, through the 6:00 a.m., 7:00 a.m., and finally 8:00 a.m. timepoint.

They slept most of the rest of the day in their respective bedrooms and processed the collected samples together the next day. The results ended up being disappointing, as the results of most experiments seemed to be. Colon cancer was not to be cured that summer.

The rapport between them was much friendlier from then on, although Brandon could tell that Asha maintained a forced air of clinical professionalism when they were around other members of the lab. Unfortunately, their timepoint experiment had occurred near the tail end of summer and, about a week later, Brandon returned to Ohio. He never saw Asha again, although they did become somewhat perfunctory friends on LinkedIn.

Years later, when Brandon was dating the woman who would become his wife, they eventually had the "sexual resume" conversation. He told her about Lisa, Rose, and Lexi, and the things he had "learned" from his relationships with them. When he came to Asha, the lesson was a little harder to put down. He supposed that she showed him that there are different routes to a successful relationship, to love. He had met his future wife through the Western matchmaking wonder of modern technology that was online dating, which had paired him up with a woman who matched his lifestyle survey questions with 97% overlap. So, in the end, he supposed he wasn't that different from Asha.