Times of Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As smiles eased onto their faces, they embraced and Jill whispered, "Thanks, I love you." The tender words caused Nan's heart to flutter a little in her chest, and she held Jill tighter. Neither one wanted to end the embrace too soon, as they were both well aware of their nipples hardening while their full breasts were in contact with each other.

A moment later, Nan sighed and let go of Jill, stepped back a little and said, "Okay, I guess we can get this show going right now." With that, she worked her hands under her blouse and repositioned her bra to get her breasts to sit higher and closer together. She then undid her top button and finished by tugging the front down to improve the display of her ample cleavage. She asked, "Ya' think this helps"? Nan already knew the answer, but right now she had the desire to have Jill looking at her.

Jill took it all in and felt a tingling in her gut. She repressed an urge to reach for Nan's breasts with the excuse of making a final adjustment. Instead, Jill reached inside her own top, and after shifting her breasts around within the cups of her bra, ended up with a display similar to Nan's.

While she was at her task, her nipples stiffened even more from the manipulation and the fact that Nan was watching with a lot of interest. The bra Jill had on was made of a somewhat thin material, and her nipples were now hard enough to display two noticeable bumps, even with the extra layer of cloth from her top.

Nan eyed up Jill and her two little friends for a moment and said, "You don't need me."

Jill replied, "Oh, but I do. With both of us working on him, this could turn out to be all I'm hoping for."

As he watched the women return to the table, Evan noticed they attracted many leering looks from quite a few men.

When they sat down, they switched around a little. Jill on his right and Nan on the left. The drinks that had been waiting for them were getting watered down and Nan still had part of her first one to finish. She downed it quickly, reached for the new one and after proposing a toast to a weekend of fun, took quite a generous swig. Her eyes grew wider and she proclaimed, "Whew, I'm start'n to feel these." Jill agreed after having her own generous drink.

Some couples were now dancing, and Jill had to turn to her right quite a bit when she wanted to watch. When she did, she made sure to press her leg or hip against Evan with enough force that he was pushed closer and closer to Nan, who wasn't giving up any space. When Jill or Nan wanted to say something to the other, the music was loud enough that they had to turn toward him and lean closer to hear what was being said.

He thought this was great. He was constantly being brushed with hips, legs and firm breasts from both sides. His cock was swelling to the point where he was sure it was going to cause him some embarrassment soon. He was probably going to be okay, with the lighting being kind of dim, so he sat there and enjoyed a pleasant time of it.

A slow song started to play, and more couples headed to the dance floor. Evan asked Nan if she minded being left alone for a few minutes while Jill and he took a whirl to a song they liked.

"No problem. Take your time. It'll give me a chance to check in with Drake." she said.

They found a space to dance and he was holding her close while they swayed to the music. She could feel the swollen state of his manhood and said, "You're obviously getting a thrill from sitting between Nan and me, but you don't seem to be paying any extra attention to her. Are you afraid of making her uncomfortable?"

He had to admit, "Well, yeah, that's pretty much it. I'd like to play along with your idea, but I'm not too sure about what to do. I dunno', maybe I'm just being a little too cautious."

She tried to reassure him by saying, "Okay, try this. How about asking her to dance? With any luck a slow one will play, and you'll have an excuse to hold her close. I'm sure you'll enjoy doing that."

A definite challenge from her. The song ended, but before he let go of her, he gave her a little kiss and said. "Like they say, be careful what you wish for."

As they made their way back to the table, he let his hand slide down from the small of her back onto her ass. He gave it a squeeze as he asked Nan if she would like to dance.

Nan had just put her phone back into her purse and looked a bit distressed. She explained to them that it didn't look like Drake could make the trip at all. She sighed and said, "Well, it looks like I'm going to have kind of a lonely weekend."

That bit of news prompted Jill to press her hip against Evan a little harder to urge him on. With the combination of his wife trying to manipulate the situation as it evolved, plus the emotions of their friend being disappointed and now trying to figure out what to do, things looked very promising for him.

At this point, he knew nothing about the two of them having the talk they did in the rest room. He thought he would be the only one being risque. As it all played out, Nan was working on some ideas of her own.

"Okay," she said while working her way out of the booth, "I'll take you up on that offer of a dance."

He escorted Nan to the dance floor and managed to at least keep rhythm with the rapid beat of the music. He wasn't really much of a dancer. She, on the other hand, was shaking her ass, bumping a hip against him once in a while, and in general had her body moving around enough to impart an impressive amount of jiggle and bounce to her various curves.

With just enough alcohol to make him think he was being suave, he paid a lot of attention to the front of her blouse and asked her what kind of flowers were printed on it. She looked down at her swaying chest, shrugged and said, "I really don't know. Why, do you like them?"

Was that supposed to have a double meaning? He thought for a moment and said, "Yeah, I like them a lot. And if I had to guess, I'd say they were bouncing beauties." His obvious attention to her womanly charms put a big smile on her face.

As Nan and Evan were making their way to the dance floor, Jill had called their waitress over and asked the girl to see if she could get the DJ to play a slow number or two. With a tip in her hand, she was all too happy to do so.

Nan and Evan bounced and gyrated their way through another fast tune. As they danced, she spent some time facing away from him and occasionally rubbed her ass against his growing bulge. Once, he even placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to give her a good feel of it. When she turned toward him, her face was flush, and she was breathing heavier. As the song ended, he gave her a wink.

The DJ mumbled something into the mic about slowing things down for all the lovers out there. They stood there for a second looking at each other and he asked, "Shall we?"

She nodded as she moved in closer, looked into his eyes, and said, "Hold me like you did Jill. I need to feel wanted right about now." He put his right hand on her back and drew her in close against his chest. As they started to move to the music, she laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. His hand moved a little higher on her back and he tightened the embrace to further flatten her breasts against his torso.

The song was long enough to allow them to get even closer, and as their thighs intertwined and rubbed together, he could feel his swollen shaft nudge against her hip. Just before the song ended, she placed both hands behind his neck, made sure he could feel her hip trapping his cock between them and asked with an exaggerated expression of innocence, "Oh, poor baby, did I do that to you?"

He didn't say a thing, just let his hand drift lower and held it on her firm bottom while he gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "You're nasty." he murmured in her ear.

The comment seemed to please her. She giggled and purred, "You ain't seen nothin' yet."

When they got back to the booth, Jill was feeling pretty satisfied with herself. She had been keenly watching and saw how close they had danced. It excited her a little to see Nan pressed against Evan. She was also thrilled that his hand wasn't brushed away when he moved it to Nan's ass. She paid particular attention to the front of his jeans as he walked back and was pleased to see the state he was in from dancing with Nan.

Evan eagerly returned to his place between them in the booth and was happy to notice how they all sat a bit closer. The women would talk once in a while and as before, he was treated to a lot of body contact. Occasionally, one or the other would rest a hand on his closest thigh when they talked. It didn't take long for him to get into the game.

The amount of liquor they had consumed was definitely working on them, so he decided to take advantage and step it up a bit. After all, he reasoned, this is what Jill wanted and Nan seemed receptive, so every once in a while, his right or left hand would find its way onto a firm thigh to caress or squeeze when he had something to add to the conversation. He eventually tried to slide his left hand between Nan's thighs, but she clamped them together to prevent any further movement.

Jill knew her leg wasn't the only one being touched, and the liquor from the strong drinks was causing her to feel more daring. She took Evan's arm in her hands and guided it between her breasts, then squeezed them around his arm as she leaned closer to whisper in his ear, "I dare you."

His hand was resting on her upper thigh when he felt her legs drift apart slightly to create a gap. Her right hand moved onto his lower arm and she pulled it closer until the side of his hand was against her warm pussy. Her legs clamped together for a few seconds, then relaxed their grip on his hand before she moved away and reached for another sip of her drink.

He could hardly believe she had done that in public. Things were getting hotter than he ever would have thought. He glanced toward Nan to see if she had noticed but couldn't tell. She was putting her drink back on the table while watching folks on the dance floor. At the moment, drinking seemed like a good idea, so he took his time having another sip of beer so he could process everything.

The looking. touching, teasing and being urged to go further. All he could think was, "I really hope she knows what she's doing."

While Evan was lingering over his beer, Nan was contemplating the effect she experienced from seeing Jill get her pussy touched. She knew it was the alcohol pushing her thoughts around, but she decided she wanted in on the action.

Teasing Evan was fun, but now she wanted more. "I wouldn't mind him trying to get to second or third base at all. Then again, why should I wait for him to try something? I don't want to wreck their marriage or anything like that, but Jill had asked me to flirt with Evan, and he did have that interesting problem with his pants. Maybe I can make him more uncomfortable." she thought.

"It's getting warm in here," Nan said, and with Evan and Jill watching, undid the two remaining buttons of her blouse. Hooking a finger into the lower end of the opening, she stretched the material away from her body a few times to allow fresh air to pump over and between her fleshy globes. Her efforts had the desired effect on Evan who actually leaned toward her slightly to get a more rewarding view. "Much better." she announced.

It was only coming up on eight in the evening, but they agreed to have one more round of drinks, after which they would head back to the rooms. While their drinks were being prepared, Evan had to excuse himself once again to use the rest room. Three tall beers had to go somewhere, and he needed to make room for another. When he got back to the table, the women were sitting together talking about whatever, so he settled into the booth next to Nan.

He turned slightly toward her to listen in on their conversation and let his hand rest on her thigh. He lightly stroked it up and down her leg, getting high enough to feel the heat emanating from her crotch. After a few moments, he felt her legs part a little when she reached for her drink.

"Okay," he decided, "it's now or never." After giver her leg a small squeeze just above her knee, he let his hand drift into the space now available to him. Sliding it ever so slowly to prolong the trip to what he hoped would be its ultimate destination, he gave several more light squeezes to her inner thigh as he slid his hand along the gap between her legs.

When the side of his hand finally contacted her most intimate spot, Nan drew in her breath, made a slight moaning sound deep in her throat, and squeezed her legs tightly on his hand to keep it from getting away. Soon, the pressure on his hand would ease up, then grow tighter in a pleasant rhythm. She was using his hand to pleasure herself and didn't care who knew or saw.

While the action under the table was more than he thought could ever happen, Nan cranked up the weirdness of the moment even more by turning to Jill and whispering in her ear, "Your husband has his hand against my pussy."

Jill whispered back, "I know. Kinda' makes you wanna' return the favor, doesn't it?"

Nan considered the statement for only a second or two. As she stared into Jill's eyes, she moved her hand beneath the table, found his swollen cock and lightly stroked it. "Nice." she purred.

This went on for about a half minute, when he saw that they had attracted the attention of others. He extracted his hand from its warm and steamy confines, cleared his throat and reluctantly removed Nan's hand. "Maybe we should be a little more discrete." he said.

It took about fifteen minutes to take care of what they had left in their drinks and get the waitress over to settle their bill. When she returned with their change, she gave Evan a knowing smile and said with a wink, "Enjoy the rest of the evening."

As they walked out, Jill and Nan were starting to feel the effects of quickly downing those strong drinks. Speech getting slurred and legs going just a bit wobbly. Evan got between them so they could steady themselves against him while they made their way back to the room.

In the elevator they both rested heavily against him, one of either side, so he took advantage of how close they were and let his hands move down to hold two fine, womanly bottoms. It only took a few seconds to get to their floor and as the doors were sliding open, he gave them both a firm squeeze.

In their room, Evan went to wash his face and contemplate the events of the day while the two women sat across from each other at a small counter that divided a kitchenette area from the rest of their accommodations.

With the amount of alcohol they had consumed, neither one of them was at all shy about checking out the obvious charms the other had on display. Nan, of course, had more showing because all three buttons on her blouse were undone.

Taking in the view was affecting Jill. Her nipples had started to harden again and were producing two prominent bumps on the front of her top. Nan was pleased that she could cause that reaction in another woman.

Talking in low tones, Nan asked Jill if she was getting what she had hoped for. "You know it, girlfriend. He won't be able to keep his hands off me tonight. Problem is, I don't know of any way to thank you for helping get him in that mood." After thinking for a moment, Jill added. "How about this? We'll go shopping tomorrow and it'll be my treat."

"Sounds good to me." Nan said. "But as for tonight, I'm in a mood to play this game a little longer."

With that, she rummaged around in her purse for a moment and pulled out the card to unlock the door to her room. With an almost evil look on her face, she put it in the front pocket of her jeans and told Jill, "I'm gonna' have more fun with him. I'm gonna' make him search me to find this. Now, it's up to you to get him to take me to my room."

Jill became a little concerned over this turn of events, but she pretty much had to go along with the idea, since she was the one who got this all started in the first place. "Okay, but please promise me you won't fuck him." she almost begged.

Nan was somewhat coy with her response. "Oh, someone's definitely gonna' get fucked tonight."

Evan had exited the bathroom and Nan took the opportunity to use the facilities. When he got to Jill, he asked, "So, what were the two of you plotting?"

She informed him that he was to see Nan back to her room. Then she said she wanted him to have something thrilling to tell her when he got back.

She then came around the end of the counter and cuddled close against him. Looking into his eyes, she reached down to place a firm grip on his manhood and said, "You can have a little fun with her, but whatever you do mister, don't you dare fuck her. This is mine. You screw things up and I'll be carrying what's left of your balls around in my purse."

He could only agree to her terms. There were very few options. Only one had an acceptable outcome. Agree to go along or suffer the wrath of a truly vengeful woman. "Got it." he said.

He pulled her close with his arms and put his lips to hers. The kiss quickly deepened with their tongues probing and playing. A slight noise behind him reminded them that they weren't alone.

They broke their embrace and Evan turned to see Nan leaning against the door frame. She had a look of envy on her face that made it obvious she would like a kiss that matched the one she had just interrupted.

He decided then and there to give Jill another taste of what she had started. He walked over to Nan, put his arms around her to hold her tight and kissed her on the lips. He heard a small gasp from Jill as she watched this bold move. The kiss didn't last long, but it was enough for him to feel Nan start to tremble in his arms.

"Ready?" he asked.

"You know it." she whispered.

Nan waited by the door while Evan went to Jill and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Don't worry. Be back in just a few." he reassured her. He made sure he had his card to get back into the room, and he and Nan left Jill to her thoughts.

Nan was still wobbly, so she took his arm to steady herself and make sure he could feel the side of her breast rubbing against his arm. She never let go all the way to her room. When they got to her door, he asked for her card to unlock it. She smiled, moved to stand right in front of him, put her hands behind his neck and purred, "You gotta' find it, and it's not in my purse."

His hands were already on her waist, so with a huge grin, he slid them onto her hips and pulled her closer to make it easier to reach her bottom. She tightened her grip to flatten her breasts against him and delighted in the feel of his hands roaming all over her ass.

His arousal soon became apparent and her eyes seemed to light up.

"No card." he said, playing along. "Hmm, gotta' be up front."

She grinned even more as she relaxed her grip on is neck to allow some space between their upper bodies. He brought his hands around front and pulled the material of her blouse down enough to expose the top edges of a green bra.

Staring at all that was revealed, he mumbled "Nope. Don't see it here."

"Look closer." she whispered. He slid his hands up to the sides of her fleshy globes, pressed them together, then let his hands work their way across her hardening nipples as they approached her cleavage. He centered her nipples in the palms of his hands and with fingers spread, gave her breasts a firm squeeze. His hands didn't cover all that her bra contained.

Before he removed his hands, he took her nipples between his thumbs and curled fingers and tweaked them to an even harder state. Her breath drew in sharply and her pelvis ground against his swollen shaft.

"Nope, definitely not up here." he said.