Times of Discovery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of his neck, turned around and pressed her ass against him, wiggled around until his cock was wedged in where she wanted it, then said, "Look some more."

He would have liked to continue the search, but they were taking a chance standing in the hall. Up until now, they had been lucky that no others had come by. He heard the chime announcing the arrival of the elevator, so he quickly patted the front of her jeans, located the card and got it out of her pocket.

At least he now had a little something to tell Jill when he got back to the room. Feeling up Nan's ass and breasts should about do it.

Everything looked fairly innocent by the time a couple with three children spilled into the hall.

He unlocked the door for Nan, and once inside, she asked him to check the room to make sure there was nobody hiding within. A reasonable request, so he went in and turned on the lights, then looked behind the curtains, in the bathroom, in the closet and under the bed while she waited by the door. "Nothing to be afraid of. All clear." he told her.

Evan saw that she had an odd look on her face. She seemed conflicted. Like she was making a hard decision. Letting the door latch closed behind her, she dropped her purse, and took a step to stand in front of him. She placed her arms around his neck once again and looked deeply into his eyes. Nothing more needed to be said.

He wasn't going to walk away from this. He slid his hands around her waist, then pulled her close as her eyes drifted shut and their lips touched.

The kiss was long and deep. Her lips eagerly parted when she felt his tongue pressing to enter. He pushed it in as far as he could and enjoyed the sensation of her lightly sucking on it.

A moment later, her tongue was in his mouth and he returned the favor. With both of them breathing heavily from the building passion, their lips reluctantly parted.

Thinking he was really being clever, Evan said, "I think it's time I got a better look at those bouncing beauties."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled in agreement. He turned her around to face the full-length mirror mounted to the closet door behind her. She leaned her head to the side, and he started lightly nibbling on her neck while taking in the delightful view down the front of her blouse. A slight lingering floral scent of her perfume teased his nostrils, adding to the lust he felt for this woman.

She watched in the mirror as his hands freely roamed the front of her body. How they cupped her breasts and lifted them as if testing their weight and firmness. He started pulling the material of her blouse upward to release what was tucked into the waistband of her jeans. Finally free, He worked his hands up under the front and traced the top edge of her bra with his fingers while his palms brushed over hard nipples.

Her breathing got ragged and with her hands reaching back to hold his hips, she started a rhythmic grinding of her ass against his swollen cock. He took his hands from under her blouse and, gripping the opening at the top, started stretching the material wider and lower trying to further expose the full breasts contained in her dark green bra.

She stiffened noticeably when she heard the material break a few stitches from the tension. "Yes." she hissed. He increased the tension and a couple more broke. The motion of her ass against his erection stopped. Her eyes were locked on the reflection of his hands as she moaned, "Do it."

"Do what?" He teased, whispering in her ear.

"Do it. Tear it. Tear it open. Rip it off me. Ruin it." she begged. He paused for just a second or two as he realized she liked things a little rough. He relaxed the tension he had on the material, then gave a quick jerk and tore open a gap about halfway to the hem. He moved his hands lower for a better grip, gave another yank, and the front of the blouse parted completely.

He stretched the two halves so wide apart, they looked like wings. The dark green bra covering her full breasts stood out in sharp contrast to the rest of her bare upper body. He noticed she had started squeezing and rubbing her thighs together to give her pussy some more stimulation.

With the new knowledge of a kinky side to her, he got curious just how extreme it might be. Images of her tied to a bed or bound up, unable to move while bent over a table started going through his mind. He doubted he would ever find out, so he returned his thoughts to the present. He figured he could give her at least a little of what she desired.

He gathered the material of her ruined blouse and with her arms still in the sleeves, pulled them behind her. He positioned one forearm atop the other and tied them together horizontally behind her back. It wasn't really much of a knot. If she decided she wanted to get free, it would be very easy. The bindings would allow her to play out her little fantasy for as long as she wanted.

The result of her arms being bound like they were pushed her breasts out for a pleasantly tantalizing show. Watching them rise and fall from her heavy breathing was hypnotic to say the least.

He slid his hands up to her shoulders, then traced her bra straps down the front of her chest to the swell of her breasts. He hooked his thumbs under the straps and they both watched in the mirror as he slid them off her shoulders and peeled the cups of her bra down to expose the fullness of her naked breasts. The pale globes swayed and quivered on her heaving chest. No nude sunbathing going on with her. Tan lines were easy to make out. The pale brown areolas were about the size of silver dollars and her puckered nipples looked like they couldn't get any harder or longer.

They were extremely sensitive to his touch, causing her to shudder when he strummed his fingers over them. Putting his palms under the fleshy globes, he lifted them and trapped her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. He began rolling them, increasing the pressure until he heard a moan from her. He then shifted to lightly brushing her nipples with his palms, occasionally stopping to firmly squeeze as much of the fullness of her breasts that would fit in his hands.

A few minutes of this breast and nipple stimulation got her pussy wanting more. It had gotten hotter and wetter as the attention he paid to her breasts and nipples continued to get more aggressive.

Her clit was in need of attention. Her outer lips were swollen, and the gusset of her panties was damp with feminine moisture that filled the air with a slightly pungent aroma of her arousal. Her head had rolled back onto his shoulder and her eyes were now closed as she let her mind wander.

His hands drifted down to work on the snap and zipper of her jeans. The sounds of them being undone drew another moan from her.

The jeans were tight, and he could only work them down to about mid-thigh. This added to her sensation of being bound and under the control of another. Her pelvis started to thrust forward and back in a fucking motion. He gripped her left breast in his hand and began to play with the nipple again while his right hand glided over the front of her panties.

He finally worked two fingers into the small gap allowed by the jeans confining her thighs and explored what he could through the material of the panties. He easily found her clit and began rubbing it in a rhythm that matched her thrusts.

It wasn't long at all before she found her release. As she went through her orgasm, he eased up on the pummeling of her breast and held it tightly. His fingers on her clit were only there for her to use as she needed.

As her spasms subsided, she slowly relaxed in his embrace. He caught their reflection in the mirror and realized the condition she was left in. Pants part way down her thighs. Bra still around her midriff. Her blouse now a rag tied around her arms. But all worth it. The expression of gratitude on her face was genuine.

He pulled her jeans back up so she could at least walk, untied the joke of a knot holding her arms, and unsnapped her bra to let it and her ruined blouse fall to the floor. She turned to him and they fell into another embrace. A passionate kiss that quickly got hotter told him she wanted more.

A moment later, his hands were inside her jeans playing with her ass again. His cock was starting to ache. He knew he could have it buried in the hot, velvety tunnel of this extremely eager woman if he decided to step over that line.

Their lips parted and with her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, she whispered in his ear, "I'll do anything you want. I'll be your whore. My body's yours to use. We both know you want to fuck me. Take me over to that bed and have your way with me. Fuck me. C'mon,do it now."

His mind was reeling. How often do you have a hot woman you've only fantasized about, pressing her naked breasts to your chest while telling you she wants you to fuck her?

"I can't. I promised Jill. Lord knows I want to, but I can't. I promised." He croaked out.

She pulled away a little and began brushing her breasts back and forth across his chest. She asked with a somewhat challenging look on her face, "What if I told her we did it? That you took advantage of me. That you fucked me. Who would she believe?"

Her comments startled him for a moment.

"You're being a bad girl, and I think you need a spanking." he said, looking into her eyes.

She licked her lips, but said, "You wouldn't."

He reminded her, "You just said I could do anything I want to you and I think it's exactly what you need." He removed her arms from around his neck and walked over to sit on the corner of the bed. "Come stand in front of me, young lady." he told her, taking on the role of her superior.

He stared at the sway and jiggle of her full breasts as she walked toward him. "Do you have a hairbrush?" he asked. She hesitated, then glanced at a small overnight bag next to the bed. "Go get it." he told her.

He watched intently as she bent over more than necessary to give him a good look at her shapely ass. She retrieved the bag and poured the contents onto the bed.

His eyes grew wide when he realized what was lying there. Not a hairbrush, but a small paddle, several dildos of various sizes and colors, a tube of lubricant, a blindfold, a small chain with clamps at each end, and a set of padded hand cuffs. All he could think was, "Holy shit, Nan and Drake are pretty adventurous."

He looked up at her and said, "I'll give you a choice young lady, the paddle or my bare hand."

"Your hand, sir." was all he needed to hear.

She had chosen to play the part of a wayward girl in need of discipline. He picked up the gold colored chain and asked in a stern voice, "And just what the hell is this?"

She swallowed and quietly answered, "I'll show you, sir." Taking the device, she pulled at her left nipple and prepared to apply a clamp to it. Anticipating the pleasurable pain she was about to experience, she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip. She squeezed the little handles together to open the padded jaws of the clamp and drew in a ragged breath when they closed around the sensitive flesh. After repeating the process on the other nipple, she looked at him through half closed eyes and whispered, "They hurt really nice."

He reached to grasp the chain in the middle and pulled it in several directions, causing her breasts to follow. Her eyes were closed, and she started rubbing her thighs against each other again.

"Take your shoes off." he said. She obeyed without hesitation.

"Now your pants."

A slight smile was on her lips as she turned away from him and started to work her jeans off. She put on quite a show of removing them, with exaggerated wiggling of her hips and slowly bending over as she pushed them lower. The display before him was impressive with her dark green panties stretched tightly across her ass.

When she finally got the jeans kicked off her feet, she remained bent over and he heard her ask, "How's that?"

"Very nice. Perfect. Stay right where you are."

Continuing to play his role for a while, he said, "It has come to my attention that you've been acting in a manner unbecoming a proper young lady. You're much too willing to parade around half naked in front of a married man. It's an obvious attempt to get him to join you in bed to partake in carnal activity. Is this true?"

"Yes sir." she whispered.

He got up from the bed to stand directly behind her as he asked, "You know what needs to be done, don't you?"

"No sir." came the whispered answer.

"We need to drive out the demons that are tormenting you. We need to do all we can to relieve your body of the madness controlling you. You must do exactly as I instruct and without hesitation." With that, he started to run his hands over her ass. "Understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir." she whispered.

He knelt behind her and spent a few minutes caressing the firmness of her ass before slipping his hands into the leg openings of the panties. He worked the material toward the crease of her ass to lodge it there and when he was done, her ass was fully exposed as it would be if she was wearing a thong.

He had her stand up and the dark green material disappearing between her fleshy globes contrasted with the pale cream-colored flesh of her ass. Her pussy was now tightly held in a pouch of material. To increase the pressure, he worked the leg openings higher on her hips, then had her bend over again.

"Spread your legs and touch yourself where the demons torment you the most."

She obeyed immediately and moved her feet about shoulder width apart, then put her right hand to her quivering pussy and cupped it tightly.

He landed the first smack on the left cheek of her fine ass and watched the wave of flesh ripple across the half globe. He held back on landing another blow. She couldn't see when it was coming, and the expectation made her even hotter.

The second one landed on the other cheek and made her draw in a quick breath. There were now two pink areas where his blows had struck. He caressed her ass to soothe it and when she started to relax, the third one hit. She jumped in surprise and he noticed her hand had started to pet her moist crotch.

"That's it," he said, "draw those demons out and expel them from your body." Her fingers began moving quicker and applied enough pressure to push her panties into the crease of her vagina. Her clit soon began to get all the attention from her fingers as he smacked her ass with about a dozen blows on each side.

When she peaked, her knees started to buckle. He held onto her hips so she wouldn't fall while her body trembled through her climax. When she was calmer, he lightly brushed his hands in circles over her tormented ass cheeks. The patches of pink had turned a deeper red and her ass was warm to the touch. He wasn't done with her yet though.

When she had recovered enough to stand on her own, he told her, "Help me get the covers off this bed. We need to make sure you're completely rid of the lust that has such a hold on you."

He was really laying it on, and she was very willing to play along. Why wouldn't she? She had just gone through her second climax in only a few minutes and was sure she was about to get to experience another. Her body was primed and ready for more.

As for Evan, he had a solid erection that was causing a growing wet spot, and he knew what was waiting for him when he got back to his own room.

He stared at her swaying breasts while she placed the contents of her bag on the nightstand, and with the bed ready, he went to remove her soaked panties. He walked around the bed and again knelt behind her. His hands lingered on her warm ass cheeks before he grasped the waistband and peeled her panties off.

After gentle kisses on both sides of her ass, he stood and gathered her in his arms again. He felt the clamps still attached to her nipples digging into his chest. After a deep kiss, he pulled away and released her nipples. He tossed the chain aside and bent down to take a tormented nub into his mouth. He opened his mouth wide to cover all he could, then ran his tongue over and around her bruised flesh to comfort it. She held his head to her breast and a moment later guided his mouth to her other abused nipple.

She sighed as she held him there. The attention to her nipples was causing her pussy to tingle in growing anticipation. He let her nipple slide from his mouth, then lightly kissed his way up her neck. He worked his way to her ear where he whispered, "It's time. Pick out your favorite toy and lie on the bed. I'm going to watch while you fuck yourself with it and get yourself off again." Her body started quivering in his arms.

She turned to the nightstand and picked out a realistic looking dark brown dildo about eight inches long and hefty enough that her hand didn't fully encircle it. She got on her back in the middle of the bed and waited for her next instruction. He climbed onto the bed at her feet.

"You know what to do." he said. She slid her feet toward her ass and spread her legs wide to allow him all the time he desired to gaze at the treasure that could be his for the taking.

Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed to a narrow strip above her mound, and below that, she was shaved clean. Her outer lips were swollen and glistening with the feminine dew her lust had produced. The inner lips pushing outward with her swollen clitoris prominent at the top.

She moved her right hand to her pussy and rubbed it while looking him in the eye. Using two fingers, she spread herself open to invite him in. The glistening coral pink of her inner flesh looked highly comforting. "Fuck me Evan. Take your cock out and fuck me. Imagine how good it'll feel."

She proceeded to flex some inner muscles to make her pussy expand and contract as if inviting him closer. He could have sworn it winked at him.

She enjoyed watching the conflicting emotions on his face. He was sure if his cock was buried in that velvety tunnel, he wouldn't even have to move. It looked like she would be able to suck him off with the internal muscles now flexing inside that marvelous pussy.

Some of the moisture leaking from her had seeped into the crack of her ass and onto the bed. Plenty of lubrication. All he would need to do is lower his pants and he could surely plunge his entire length into her with just one thrust.

With a pained expression, he croaked out, "I can't. I promised."

To demonstrate more of what she would do for him, she slowly tipped the dildo into her mouth to slide about half the length in and out.

"You sure?" She asked.

"I'm sure." He sighed. He felt like he could cry.

She then pressed the head of the toy to her left nipple and moved it in small circles before dragging it over her belly and ending with it poised between her legs. After rubbing it against her pussy to coat it with her lubricating moisture, she lined it up and slowly pressed the head into her wet tunnel. The lips stretched wide as the intruder wedged its way in. She then removed it to glide the moistened end over her clit. She was teasing the hell out of both of them. Soon, it was again aimed at her entrance.

Looking him in the eye, she said, "This could be you."

He sighed with envy as she slowly slid the entire length into her lovely pussy to hold it fully embedded within the hot embrace of her body. She pulled the soaked dildo completely out and he watched her gaping pussy slowly return back to its normal shape.

She tried again, saying, "C'mon, do me. I'd rather feel your cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Not this thing."

All he could do was shake his head no while he stared at the glistening wonder spread before him. She sighed when she saw he wasn't going to be drawn into stepping over the line, then plugged the fake cock in again to feel her pussy expanding to accommodate its size.