Timestitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin was very long and narrow with an open plan. The ceiling was all steep wood beams separated by nubby plaster. On the ground floor there was a living and dining area with a big sectional toward the front and a solid looking oak dining table with eight chairs. A counter sectioned off a long narrow kitchen with ultra modern looking stainless appliances. It looked like it ran all the way to the back wall. On the right was a stair to the loft that roofed the kitchen. Behind the stairs was what could only be a half bath and and then a narrow stairway leading down. Of course there would be a basement for mundane activities in a classy place like this. Well not exactly classy. The place screamed Nouveau Riche.

The place had a mild bachelor clutter like a recent patina. "Let me guess, you're just renting, right?"

"Right." Taylor placed Holly on the stairway up and gently slapped her behind. "Upstairs, on the right, all the way in the back is the shower. Go wash that butt soldier!"

Holly scampered up the stairs. "Janice! You should see this! It's great!"

"You mentioned a third rule Captain?" Janice asked.

"It's command—ahem. Downstairs is a laundry, a small workout room, and my office. Nobody goes in my office but me."

"Okay 'Command-Captain.' What do you do anyway?"

"Project for the navy, it involves navigation and satellites. Very hush hush."

Yeah, right. Janice thought. Pull the other one, a bell will ring. She just nodded in response.

"You know, I don't want you to think I wouldn't help you fix your car without...." he waved his hands about... "this, menage thingy about to happen here."

Great cock and sense of honor too.

"My best friend is nude," Janice said in a very mild voice. "I suppose remaining clothed ourselves would only make her uncomfortable?"

Taylor said "she could dance naked through a nunnery with bells on her nipples without feeling uncomfortable."

"Actually no, she's very religiously shy. Won't even say 'God Damn.'"

Suddenly the subject of there conversation was above them at the railing of the loft, naked breasts mashed into the shiny wood. One brown nipple popped over the edge. "You should see the shower, it's got glass walls and is big enough for six! We can start 'menaging' right there."

"No 'menaging! We shower separately!" He stepped closer to Janice. "Would you believe this place has three showers?"

"At this point I'd believe you have a Polaris missile in you jeans." Taylor was obviously becoming erect.

When Janice made a move to step closer, Taylor grasped her by the arms. "You know I want this as much as you do. But I don't want to screw this up either."

"Even I'm starting to think we're going too slow." I want to see his cock so bad. "I want to see your cock so bad."

"Yea Janice!" Holly called down from above. "Go girl!"

"I think I'm outvoted." He sighed. He shook himself and his shoulders visibly relaxed, but he still held onto Janice, not letting her close. "I was being obsessive, wasn't I?"

"Just a little."

"I do need a shower. I smell."

"We all smell."

"Seriously...."

"You're hiding something," Janice said. "You're really a cyborg space alien with a prehensile tentacle for a cock."

Taylor snorted. "Not hardly."

"Darn." Janice tried to move in close again but his strong hands kept her back. "I'll give you five minutes, go do whatever you have to do and be back here naked and standing tall for inspection."

"Yes ma'am."

"Go."

Taylor kissed the top of her head and went.

"What the hell was that all about?" Holly asked close by. She was sitting on one of the steps.

"He had something on him that he couldn't let us see." Janice said. "He's going to stash it before he showers."

"Gun?"

"I don't think so. Maybe some kind of top secret spy gizmo like the stuff in his truck."

"Think we should hot-wire the truck and skedaddle?"

"I trust him." Janice started to disrobe. She handed her things to Holly who folded them and put them on the stairs like it was the most natural thing in the world. "I get a vibe off him like he wants to protect us from something. Maybe knowing his secrets would endanger us somehow."

"I get the vibe off him that he wants to lay pipe in the worst way."

"He had a boner you would not believe," Janice agreed. Down to her bra and panties, Janice pulled out the cassette tape. Not seeing anywhere convenient she grasped it between her teeth.

"Say one thing, the guy's got self control out the yin-yang."

"M-hmm" Finally naked, Janice examined her tape and then her pink nipple. It was obvious the former wouldn't fit over latter. Pity. If there was anything on Janice's body that she was proud of, it was her nipples. They looked like model nipples out of book on how to draw nipples—little pink pegs sticking out her modest aureoles—with the perfect amount of crinkly detail. "You know what would be cool? A kind of flower made out of silver wire that was springy and fit over your nipple...."

"Gold for you, silver for me," Holly pinched a brown conical nipple and pulled it out, examining it from several angles. "More contrast to the skin."

Janice examined the pale skin of her breast judicially and then nodded. She imitated Holly's nipple examination, pinching a little harder than necessary because she liked it. I'm standing naked in a strange house examining, no, teasing my nipple and it doesn't feel strange at all. "Let's go wash our butts for the good captain."

The loft was open plan too. Very open plan. Even the toilet and the humongous glass walled shower were right out there for everyone too see. Plus a bidet and a claw footed tub. The only enclosed space appeared to be a walk in closet behind the gigantic bed. Nouveau riche all right, nouveau riche swingers.

The shower had three separate shower heads. Holly and Janice stepped in and turned on all three. Janice picked up two soap-on-rope thingies and handed one to her friend.

They washed. After a while Holly asked "You think he'll want that? Ass sex?"

Janice's stomach flopped over. "Maybe... I've never... You?"

"Shit-heel liked to corn-hole me when he got drunk. It really hurt 'cause he wouldn't take it slow."

"So you think we should say no if Taylor asks?"

"Hell no! This guy will do it right. I got a feeling he's had practice."

"He does seem to have a butt fixation." Janice said. "I'm surprised you're so eager after what you went through with David."

"We promised never to mention his name!"

"Okay, Shit-heel then. Answer my question."

"Um..."

"Holly..."

"I'm practicing, okay? When we got to California, I was going to get into porn."

It was so obvious but still a revelation to Janice. "You never said!"

"Would you have come if I had?" Holly looked like she was going to cry.

"Um...yeah, I'd have come." It made perfect sense in a Holly sort of way. Her friend acted a ditz but she always had a plan. Porn stars could afford bodyguards. With her exotic good looks and good natured perkiness, her best friend would be a big star. "I want fifteen percent as your agent."

"You could make better money in the trade yourself sweetie."

"Me? Well maybe as a fluffer."

"Fluffer?"

"Or plumper. Whatever. The girls who help the guys get it up—by sucking their dicks." Janice looked at Holly who was staring back at her. For once she had actually shocked her friend. "What? I read."

They finished showering and dried each other off with big white towels. It was sweet and sexy at the same time. Holly kissed Janice's cheek and said "Let's do this sweets, let's go down and fuck that man unconscious."

"Won't be but a few minutes." Taylor called as they came down the stairs. "Sauce is in the microwave. Not gourmet fair I'm afraid—just warmed over leftovers."

They found Taylor just introducing pasta to a pot of boiling water. He was naked. His ass cheeks looked like they were chiseled from basalt. In fact he was a classic mesomorph with well defined muscles everywhere. His body had no hair on it below his eyebrows. There were some interesting scars however.

Janice walked over and kissed a zipper like scar on his shoulder blade. She eased a hand into the crack of his ass. "We've been talking."

Taylor paused in what he was doing and said huskily "that's not exactly a revelation,"

"Careful Jan," Holly said hopping up on a stool at the counter. "Even I know better than to mess around when there's boiling water on the stove."

Janice backed off and started searching cabinets and drawers for tableware. "Holly and I speculate that you like fucking girls in the ass. We're generally receptive of the idea but only if you promise to go slow and do it right—what say we eat at the counter here?"

When Janice turned around with an armload of dishes she saw that Taylor was standing there mouth wide open and penis semi erect. She said "you're gonna let the linguine get all mushy."

Taylor grabbed two hot pads and rushed the pasta pot to the sink. Steam wooshed up around him as he poured the mass of pasta into a strainer there.

Holly drew up her legs and wrapped her arms around them. This put her lovely labia, pink and soft and unfurled like a butterfly, on display for the both of them. "But anyway, I've figured something out."

The other two looked at her expectantly.

"We're all three of us scared. We're scared that we'll do or say something beyond the others' boundaries. We're scared that we won't live up to each others' imaginations. We're mostly scared we'll be disappointed."

"She has a point," Taylor said. "We're all smart people with very active imaginations."

"Well I'll admit to the imagination part," Holly said. "Janice here is the brain."

Taylor shook the strainer and then flopped the linguine into a big bowl. He tossed the empty strainer into the sink. From the microwave he brought forth a bowl of white sauce and dumped it on the pasta, stirring it into the mass with a wooden spoon. What that was done he walked over to Holly and kissed her forehead. "I think you're the smartest person in the room."

Janice said "when my sister got married my mother warned my sister her wedding night would not go exactly as expected but she should not be disappointed—things would get better in unexpected ways. That would be the joy of it, the unexpected part."

Taylor said "your mother sounds very wise."

"I have 3 brothers and two sisters," Janice said with pride. And if they could all just see me right now! "I also have a growing collection of nieces and nephews."

Holly jumped off the stool. She grabbed Taylor's cock in her tiny hand. "Come here Janice, take a-hold of this monster with me."

Janice walked over and complied. She saw that Holly was misty eyed. I'm feeling oddly sentimental too. She and Taylor stood there in the kitchen looking at the tiny dark girl.

"Okay, here goes...." Holly began. "I, Holly, do solemnly swear by this beautiful man's beautiful penis in my hand, that I will not be shocked by any act or request from my two lovers Janice and Taylor. Nor will I be disappointed if anything doesn't go right and I further promise that I will do everything in my power to make sure that Taylor and Janice experience wondrous pleasure. Your turn Janice."

"I Janice do swear by this beautiful cock that I will do the same, and I further grant Taylor and Holly full license to my body. They may each look, touch and intrude upon me freely anywhere any time. Your turn Taylor."

Taylor reached out and placed his arms around the two women. "I Taylor swear to be an unstinting lover to these two incredibly sexy women, Holly and Janice, and to be completely open and honest about my sexual desire for them, to never be jealous, and encourage them always to do the same. We all of us, Taylor, Holly and Janice swear all these things together."

Taylor knelt and kissed each woman on her sex. Holly knelt and so did Janice. What have we just done? Who are we now?

The trio shared kisses and hugs all around.

"What now?" Janice finally asked. She looked at Holly and then suggestively at Taylor's rampant cock.

Holly smirked and shook her head. "What we do now is eat!"

The tiny girl reached up and grabbed the bowl of pasta and set it on the floor. She grabbed a slimy mass of pasta and shoved it at Taylor's face. "Fuck the counter, fuck the plates and the forks, fuck napkins in laps and fuck all table manners. Eat this stud boy!"

Taylor gobbled it down with obvious relish. He picked up a gob of pasta and fed it to Janice.

"Oh this is good!" Janice said. "Leftovers?"

"I have my skills." Taylor fed Holly.

"Good company is the best sauce," Holly said.

Janice giggled and so did Taylor. In a remarkably short time all the pasta was gone.

"Time for desert," Holly said. She swiped her hand in the pasta bowl and then then wiped mushroom sauce on Janice's breast. She finger painted more sauce on Janice's other breast. This time the deposit included a tiny bit of mushroom. Holly liked it off and stuck out her tongue for Taylor's edification. He in turn sucked the mushroom sliver from her tongue into his own mouth.

Janice leaned back against a cabinet and looked at her lovers through half closed eyes. "I have two breasts you know, no waiting in line."

Taylor started licking Janice's breast. Holly went right for the other nipple, giving it a solid nip before applying her tongue. Janice shivered with delight and closed her eyes, concentrating on their touch. A fiery triangle between to her nipples and her clit. Janice cupped the back of her lovers' heads, pushing them against her breasts.

Holly was running a finger through Janice's bush, back and forth, slowly descending. Two of Taylor's fingers were pressing hard into her thigh, moving slowly upward. His other was sliding down her back and cup her butt cheek, the fingers finding her crack.

Janice shifted her weight onto her other cheek but was surprised and disappointed that he didn't take her invitation. Pulling his head from her breast she said "I meant what I said in my vows lover boy—full access."

"It's not that, I just want to hear you say something lewd. You know you love it and I love it too."

"Hee, Aren't we all the perfect match... Okay... Holly Dear, Taylor is about to stick his finger up my ass."

Holly left off her nipple nibbling just long enough to ask "Just one?"

Janice kissed Taylor's forehead. "Well just one to start, but make it a fat one, make me feel it."

And just like that a broad digit pushed past her sphincter. Janice pushed back a little without thinking and that actually made it easier for him to go further. Pleased with the discovery she pushed harder and felt a fat knuckle go it. "Um...yes."

"You like?" Taylor asked, rotating his finger as he pushed in deeper.

"I like." She really did. The filling sensation, the slight burning, the mental high of crossing yet another taboo line, all sent a tingling to her clit from yet another direction. The fiery triangle became a lopsided pyramid.

So this is bliss, she thought. Right now, whatever happens, I don't care. I have truly known a moment of bliss in my life. Every human being on the planet should feel like I do right now once in their life.

But just as she thought it couldn't get any better, Holly's fingernail found Janice's clit. "Oh!"

Janice's belly and thighs trembled. She could feel her pale skin flushing with an approaching orgasm. "Don't stop, don't ever stop!"

But they did.

"Wah! You promised! Why do you deny me?"

"Greedy greedy greedy," Holly said.

"Oh just a moment there, nobody is denying you anything," Taylor said. "You want to see something amazing Holly?"

"More amazing then your long hard cock?"

"Cut the comedy people, I was just about to come like a house on fire!" The nerve!

Taylor stood up and went to the sink, he started washing his hands. What the fuck?

"Bite her tits Holly, keep her wet."

Holly bit.

"Ow!"

"Orders is orders babe," Holly said. But she relented and began nibbling just right. It wasn't as good as it was before but it was nice...

Taylor was kneeling beside her and holding up one hand with index and pinky high, middle and ring finger low—the horned sign of a heavy metal fan. "Observe carefully please."

He thrust his two central fingers into Janice's cunt. She felt him feel around until he found the the spongy spot a little ways inside along the top. When he found it he thrust upward hard, almost picking her up off the floor. His fingers backed off and hit her G spot twice more.

"Gyah!" Janice's legs slammed together on his hand. She couldn't help it, the feeling was too intense. She grabbed his wrist with both hands. Taylor stopped.

"No, don't stop, do it some more!" With what seemed like a titanic act of will, she spread her legs again to give him access.

Taylor thrust into her again and again, hard and fast. Janice drummed heals on the kitchen floor. She twisted and turned, grabbed blindly at anything with her hands, screamed obscenities at the top of her voice. "Oh fuck yeah, fuck fuck fuck. Gah that's... that's... oh shit, oh fuck, fuck me... harder, yeah... oh shit!"

At one point Janice's hand found Taylor's cock. He had to stop and pry her fingers off. "Sweetest, you're hurting me."

Janice let go and stuck two fingers of her hand in her mouth. Taylor went back to work on her cunt.

"Goo! Shipp-peas-fug-cunt-cogsugger-mofuhugger-n-tidts! Dun-shop-don-shop-moor-moor-moor!"

The ecstasy seemed boundless and endless and went up and up and up until... "Yeaaaagh!"

Janice felt like her whole body contracted and a stream of liquid squirted from her pee hole. I felt like she had peed a gallon in maybe point three seconds flat. She squirted again. And again.

Holly said "Holy shit, she hit the wall!"

Janice lay there slick with sweat. After a while she opened one eye and looked. Indeed there was a drip stain on the wall next to the bathroom door. That's gonna leave a mark. She turned her head to Holly and said hoarsely "Right now I wouldn't care that he isn't actually an evil blob of alien slime disguised as a man, If he can do that to me with just one hand, I want to have his babies."

A look of bafflement and concern crossed Taylor's face.

"Relax, the babies thing is just an expression among us girls." Holly said. "We're both on the pill. ... You are on the pill Janice?"

"Um..."

"What is it with you and space aliens?" Taylor asked.

Why does that bother him so much? Janice wondered.

"We met at a science fiction convention," Holly supplied. "We both showed up in the same costume—how embarrassing that was."

"Let me guess, the Princess Lea slave girl costume?"

"Yup. But Janice brought a cute little Jabba the Hutt stuffed toy she made out of an old beanbag chair, big enough to sit on. Won the prize, the hussy."

"When I was little my Dad brought a weird comic book back from Japan." Janice said. Her voice was gravelly with exhaustion and satiation. "I was snooping when he showed it to Mom at night and they giggled about it. She said 'Don't let the kids see that.' So you know I had find it. It was under their mattress. In it were pictures of big eyed school girls being ravished by monsters. I think it permanently warped my brain."

"But in a good way," Holly said. She kissed Janice then kissed Taylor. "Thank you for making my best friend come like that. May I have a go?"

Taylor picked up Holly and placed her in his lap, his erect cock between them. "Can you help us out here Janice?"

Janice rolled on her side an peered at the situation. She felt errant pasta and gritty stuff on unknown origin stuck to her back and now squishing under her side, but she didn't care. What she saw had all her interest. Taylor's long cock stuck up half way up Holly's belly. "Look down Holly, look at how big that thing is."