Timestitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and it's all going in my pussy."

"Hold on..." Janice swiped a finger in the pasta bowl and wiped a gob of sauce on Holly's belly just where the tip of Taylor's cock reached. "Lift your ass girl."

Holly complied. Janice grasped Taylor's dick and positioned it at the opening of her friend's cunt. She kissed Holly's thigh and bit Taylor's knee gently. "Go down slowly sweets, let's all savor the moment."

"Oh yeah..." Holly slowly lowered herself. Janice watched with her chin cupped in one her hand. Holly closed her eyes and bit her lip as she wiggled her butt slowly downward.

When the petite girl's bottom rested on Taylor's thighs and she was fully impaled, Janice reached out and stopped her friend from rising. She caressed the brown skin of the belly right were she had smeared the pasta sauce. "Look Taylor. Look Holly. See how far Taylor's dick is in Holly's belly. Fuck Taylor. Fuck Holly. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"Shush babes," Holly said. "Stick a finger in my ass, I want you to feel something."

Janice pushed tentative a finger past Holly's cute brown butt hole.

"Don't be shy Janice," Holly growled. "I want to feel your knuckle pop in. Love the pop."

Janice pushed in until further.

"That's it, now feel this." Holly's sphincter suddenly grabbed Janice's finger like a vice. Taylor grunted.

"Like that big boy? Like to feel me squeeze your big cock with my tight little pussy?"

Taylor nodded vigorously, his eyes clutched tight shut.

"Look at me when I'm fucking you," Holly said.

Taylor opened his eyes half way and leered.

Janice pushed a finger in her own ass and tried to imitate Holly, matching her squeeze for squeeze. Her own sphincter responded but only weakly. I'm gonna have to work on that.

"Okay enough of that, lie flat." Holly pushed on his shoulder.

When Taylor was flat on the floor, Holly leaned back slowly. "Right... right... There! That's the spot."

The angle was bad for Janice and she hat to pull her finger out. She left the finger in her own ass idly exploring it while Holly, using Taylor's hands for support, began pumping up and down on his cock. Slowly at first and then faster and faster. Taylor thrust upward in sync with Holly coming down. The fucking couple's bodies made slapping sounds. Her cunt started making wet slurping noises.

"Fuck me till I come. Fuck me. Shoot up inside me. I want to feel your come. Fill me up. Arrgh! Yeah."

Janice watched in fascination, looking at the greasy stain she had put on Holly's flawless dark skin and imagined the cock inside, hitting that mark with each thrust. She felt her pussy starting to wet again. This is so hot.

It seemed like forever. Her two lovers pumped away and pumped away. Holly shook her head and sweat flew off her hair. Both bodies glistened. They are both so beautiful. She thought. So in the moment. If she wasn't so worn out, Janice would be all over the two of them. But she also didn't want to disrupt the magic between the fucking pair at the moment.

Without getting up, Janice scooted over to the refrigerator and pulled it open—taking wicked glee from naked sex pressing into the floor as she leaned forward. She really didn't know much about wine—heck, she wasn't even legal to drink yet—but suspected the big bottle of commercial white wine would have been good with the linguine if they'd gotten around to niceties like plates and glasses. Oh well, next time...There was also a six pack of bottled water. Just the thing.

Janice pulled out three bottles and scooted back over to watch her friends climax. She opened the three bottles, put them on the floor, got comfortable and let her face relax into a blissful and expectant smile.

Holly wasn't talking anymore. She was making noises halfway between a pant and a scream. If anything, her tempo quickened even more. Janice saw the little signs that Holly was ready to come: the little tremors in her belly and butt, the flushing in face and chest, the involuntary twithces of her knees inward... Then suddenly Holly removed all doubt as she arched her back and screamed "Ooh.... she-yet!"

Taylor stiffened as well, arching is back high as he lifted the tiny girl impaled in his lap completely off the floor. Janice was surprised it was even possible.

Moments later the two were in a tight embrace, grinning and rubbing their shining foreheads together.

"Bravo sweeties." Janice handed each a bottle. "That was lovely."

"Oh gosh I'm so thirsty!" Holly gasped and swallowed half her bottle.

Taylor had already drained his so Janice handed him hers. He looked at it and, instead of opening it, set it on the counter.

At that point, all the air Taylor's cock had pushed up into Holly's cunt escaped suddenly and noisily.

"Oh wow, pussy fart." Holly started giggling and could not seem to stop. She pounded the floor with her hand. "I can't believe it, the most perfect fuck ever and I go and..."

Her giggles turned to sobs. Janice hugged her friend. "it's okay baby girl... It really was beautiful. You are beautiful."

"I've been such a bitch. How can you stand me?"

"Bitch in heat maybe. It was like watching sexy tornado on the hunt." What a stupid mixed metaphor.

"Make it up to you right now." Holly kissed Janice. Janice found it odd that she didn't find it odd. "You go get another shower, I'll clean up this whole mess...."

Janice struggled to her feet. It was too good an offer to refuse.

Holly said to Taylor "and weren't you going to call the sheriff or something?"

"Right."

The main floor had a tiny shower in its lavatory. Janice was in and out of it in three minutes, drying her hair with a towel when she stepped back into the kitchen. Holly was loading a dish washer. The floor was already clean. Taylor was standing by the counter talking on the phone. His cock was still semi-erect and glistening from being inside her friend.

"Drink your water Janny," Holly said.

Janice snagged her untouched water bottle from the counter and knelt. She scooted under the counter right in front of Taylor. She hefted his penis in her hand and inspected it. The glans was pink and half out of the foreskin, velvety smooth to her touch. She reached out with her tongue...

"—Um... yes the Miller place," Taylor said. His tone was not friendly. "Morgan Realty, why?"

Janice caught Holly's eye. Her friend was leaning against the sink watching as Janice took Taylor's cock into her mouth. She marveled and the spongy reality of the head pushing into her until it touched the back of her her mouth and her lips closed around the shaft. She marveled at the tastes, some of which came from her friend, right over there, watching. She marveled at herself, sucking a cock for the first time of her own volition and not because some boy begged her.

She marveled that Taylor somehow kept up his end of the phone conversation. "I can understand that Deputy but really...."

She applied her tongue to the underside, right behind his pee hole.

"Ah... Yes, sure..." Taylor tapped the top of Janice's head. "He wants to talk to you."

Janice took Taylor's cock out of her mouth and placed it on top of her head, holding it there with one hand. She took the phone and said "hello?"

"Ma'am, this is Deputy Titus with the Wyoming County Sheriff's department. Are you all right?"

Taylor's balls were right there, two plums in his hairless brown sack. She thought that they would look very fine with a heavy gold chain wrapped around it. "I'm fine Deputy."

"May I have your name?" the deputy asked. There as a note of suspicion in his voice.

"Janice." Maybe he always sounds that way. He is 'the law.'

"And your last name?" Yup, he suspects something.

"I'd rather not..." Even as she said it she knew she sounded like she was hiding something.

"Janice, we are going to send a cruiser to check on your car. Of course we'll get the plates and run them. So..."

"Porter" Janice said. "Anything else Deputy?"

"Yes ma'am, listen carefully. If you are not all right and need our help please say 'just peachy.'"

"That's very clever Deputy but I really am just fine." With a ten inch cock on my head.

"Okay ma'am." He sounded resigned. "But, if you feel in any way threatened, don't hesitate to give us a call."

He really is just trying to do his job. "If you're checking my car, why don't you swing by here to check on my friend and I as well. I wouldn't want you to worry."

"How long will you be staying there ma'am?"

"I don't know...." forever? "At least overnight."

"You will need to move your car within twenty-four hours Ms. Porter."

"I understand. Thank you very much for your concern."

"Just doing my job ma'am." Click.

And I'm just doing mine. Janice returned Taylor's cock to her mouth. She turned her head to stare wide eyed at Holly and tried to pop her cheek with his erection. It didn't work but Holly doubled over in a fit of giggles anyway. Janice licked Taylor's balls and then up the underside of his shaft, all the time trying hard to keep eye contact with him.

Taylor stepped back and held out a hand to Janice. She took it and got to her feet. He tenderly tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the lips. "Let's go lie down."

Janice looked over at Holly.

Her friend said "you two go play, I'm going to pick this place up."

Janice took Taylor by the most convenient handle and led him away.