Timestitch Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Everybody has a plan and Janice gets laid.
6.6k words
4.9
1.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet more plot development followed by more sex.

CHAPTER 7

Holly was thinking that the one imperfection with Taylor was that he only had one dick. It certainly was a beautiful piece. If there were a beauty contest for wangs, it would be Mister Universe. But there was just the one. She had several fantasies that involved more than one cock and had no idea how to broach the subject without losing her special relationship with the other two.

It was obvious to Holly that Taylor and Janice were forming a bond beyond the sexual. That wasn't a bad thing. She was happy for her bestest friend ever.

It hadn't even interfered with the sex, it made it better. I was bringing Janice out of her shell.

Holly wasn't even jealous—well maybe just a little bit. It was just that it made her wish there was another beautiful cock attached to another beautiful man—one that was beautiful in both body and soul—like Taylor.

Shit-heel had a beautiful cock, long and slender and bent just a little to the right when hard. He was also good looking. He could certainly turn on the charm whenever he wanted. But the one who would never be named by name again had the blackest writhing snake pit of a soul. Holly's initial belly fluttering adoration of his bad boy self had lasted less than a week. The visceral sexual cravings for him had died more slowly over time. A girl would put up with a lot in hope for a good fuck now and then.

Holly didn't even understand what had started the final brutal rampage. They'd been watching a movie on bootleg cable at his place and she had made some comment about the the bad guy. Next thing Shit-heel was haranguing her about something. That she didn't even understand what he was going on and on about made him angrier and angrier. When he showed the first sign of getting physical she ran out the front door topless in just her cut off shorts.

It was a mile and a half home. Half naked and barefoot, Holly ran it faster than she had ever run on a track in school.

Of course he had showed up in that horrible car of his soon after she had gotten Janice to open the front door. Then the really big fight started.

Only Janice holding up the cordless phone one digit short of calling the police had kept the bastard from going totally berserk. He'd stalked off muttering threats.

In the morning, before dawn even—was it just this morning?—they had made their escape. It felt like half a lifetime ago.

Now they were again crowded into the cab of Taylor's truck dressed in the change of clothes Janice had grabbed so hurriedly, jeans and sci-fi convention T-shirts. Holly was even wearing her clunky shoes. The atmosphere in the cab of the truck was considerably more relaxed physically but somehow tense nonetheless.

The rain had stopped. They were on the way to fix Janice's car. Holly had mixed feelings about that. It could be a sign their idyllic sexual holiday was going to end. She certainly didn't want that.

Holly turned and kissed Janice on the mouth. The redhead's eyes went wide but she responded tongue for tongue. When they broke Janice asked "what was that for?"

"Because I wanted to and because I could."

Janice smiled and caressed Holly's ear. They snuggled.

A strange buzzing sound started. Taylor reached into a pocket of his army jacket and it stopped. His chin went forward and his jaw set as they rounded the last curve. The mid summer sun was near the horizon to the west when they pulled off the road onto the overlook. Holly shaded her eyes to see the car. She gasped. It had been ransacked. Their belonging lay all over the ground, soaked in the rain.

Taylor threw the gear shift over and stomped the emergency brake down. He jumped out. "Stay in the cab!"

"Shit shit shit shit" Holly said. "The bastard found us!"

"Holly, calm down," Janice said. "It could be locals. It looks like locals to me."

Janice's face showed she wasn't convincing even herself. Holly looked out at Taylor. His face was still as stone except his eyes. Those were scanning about like the laser turrets on the Death Star.

Keeping well clear of Janice's car, Taylor peered into the gaping hatchback and then circled to do the same for the engine compartment. He bounded up onto the low stone wall and searched on the other side. Then he walked the wall and peered into the windows from above. Once past the car he jumped down and went to what Holly's daddy called the "front leaning rest" position and searched under the car.

Taylor flexed his arms and was suddenly back on his feet. He pulled something from his pocket and frowned at it. He tucked it away again and glanced self consciously at the two girls in the truck. Holly even thought she saw a bit of fear in his look. Then he straightened as if coming to a decision and motioned for them to get out.

Holly and Janice tumbled out their side.

"The plates are gone," Taylor observed. "Gather everything and put it in the truck. Everything."

"We should call the police," Janice said. "Have them look this over and file a report."

"No time," Taylor said. "If it is who you think we're too exposed out here."

Janice nodded and bent to pick up sopping clothing. Holly followed suit. She found her favorite black lace bra in a rain filled pothole. She felt tears welling in her eyes at the violation.

Taylor didn't help them. He went over by the stone wall and stood, watching, guarding. Holly noticed he was holding one hand down by his side very very still. He had a gun. It looked like one of her daddy's pistols.

They really didn't have a lot of stuff. Even scattered about it took them less than five minutes to load it all into the bed of the pickup.

"Ownership documents?" Taylor asked.

Janice went to clean out the the glove compartment. Holly threw her last pair of shoes into the pickup. "I think that's everything!"

"What about the spare?" Janice asked. "The jack?"

"Not worth the time," Taylor said. "We'll call a tow from the cabin."

"Okay." Janice climbed into the truck.

Holly climbed in on top of Janice. Taylor paused at his door to do something to the pistol and then to stow it somewhere under his jacket. The truck was still running. Taylor threw it in gear and made a stomach wrenching U-turn onto the highway. They zoomed back towards the cabin but passed right by the entry to the driveway. Holly looked a question at Taylor but Janice answered her by saying "tail."

Holly indulged herself in fantasies of Taylor and Shit-heel meeting, to the latter's extreme disadvantage. It perked up her mood considerably. She started humming the doo-wop song "My Boyfriend's Back."

A few miles east they came to pink stucco diner called the Pink Apple. Holly thought it looked like an excellent place to have tried Plan A if she had thought of it in time. Taylor pulled into the parking lot and circled around behind the building, out of sight from the road, before stopping. "How would you ladies like some Dutch apple pie? My treat."

"Sounds good to me!" Holly said and jumped out. She was through the door of he diner before Janice or Taylor had even gotten out the truck. She picked a booth in the corner knowing Taylor would prefer to watch the room all secret agent like. A tubby waitress in a horrid pink uniform came over and asked "what'll it be hun?" around her chewing gum.

"Three coffees, three pieces of Dutch apple pie, ala mode."

The waitress's natural frown deepened. "You got any money sweetie?"

"Not a penny, but my best friend's boyfriend has oodles. They'll be right in after they're done smooching."

The waitress shrugged and waddled off, not in the direction of the coffee station, which was right there, not ten feet away. By the big coffee machine two other waitresses were gossiping about Gunsmoke re-runs or something. Something about Kitty and the deputy. The waitress stopped in mid-sentence and said "Oh my Lord, here comes El Hombre Magnifico with some jail-bait."

Holly turned toward the door and, sure enough, here came Taylor and Janice hand in hand. She grinned and waved. Janice waved back.

Before her friends got to the table three pie ala modes arrived in the hands of the tubby waitress. "Coffee will be a minute, dear. It's brewing fresh."

Holly noticed there was no hint of of the chewing gum. "Thanks."

When the pair sat, Holly said "Hello 'El Hombre Magnifico,' hello 'jail-bait.'"

Taylor said "I've been called worse."

"If I'm jail-bait, what are you?" Janice asked.

"Your 'jail-bait in arms?'" Holly sampled her pie. "Oh this is nummy!"

They ate pie and ice cream. The coffee arrived. When Taylor thanked the waitress by name she practically transcended to a higher plane of existence. Holly palmed her mouth to avoid breaking out into fits of laughter. Janice was looking at the waitress with sympathy.

"We need to plan our next move," Janice said.

"If it was local boys, then it's just an inconvenience for you two," Taylor said. "You can stay with me until you get things sorted out."

Except maybe the single cock conundrum, Holly hoped things were never sorted out. She knew Janice likely felt the same way.

Janice said "I'll need a police report to get replacement plates."

Taylor said "Your Deputy Titus can do that for you, I suppose."

"And you won't even have to show him your tits," Holly said.

Janice shot back "I had to promise him you'd show him your pussy to get him to come back."

"Ah ladies? Family restaurant?" Taylor said. "Now, if it was this guy who's pursuing you, he'll be watching the car. What kind of car does he drive?"

"An El Cammino," Holly said.

"With Jersey plates?" Taylor asked. "Shouldn't be too hard to spot. Let me guess, that ugly brown color?"

"Yup," Holly said.

Janice said "I think we should arrange a tow for early tomorrow morning. When we go over to meet the truck we can discover the missing plates and call the deputy. Except... no that won't work unless you have one of those phone things like Mike Douglas had in <em>Wall Street.</em>"

Taylor shrugged and shook his head.

"I don't like giving Shit-heel another chance to follow us back to our lair," Holly said.

"Good point," Taylor said. "We could just let the county tow it and pay the fine."

Janice said "Maybe you could, but I can't and we owe you too much already."

"You can't pay for a regular tow either," Holly contributed. "Just let the county tow it, don't pay the impound, let the car go."

"Not my car!" Janice protested. "I love that car!"

"Shit-heel is counting on that."

"Here's the plan," Janice announced. "We go to the tow place and arrange it all from there without going near the car. We get it fixed. I then sell the car to Taylor who gets it registered here and gets new plates."

"Plate, PA cars only have back plates. But it's a pretty good plan. Alternatively you could just wait until you're a legal resident and re-register it here yourself."

"How long would that take?" Holly asked.

"Probably not that long," Janice said. She gave Taylor a feral smile. "I think I can live with that plan. Can you?"

Taylor put his arm around Janice and pulled her close. "I'll manage somehow."

Holly pouted. Should she shock the local yokels by publicly confirming their relationship by snuggling? Before she could react Taylor reached out and put his arm around her to pull her close as well. Holly grinned and lick-kissed El Hombre Magnifico's cheek. That would certainly give the frustrated old biddies something to talk about besides Gunsmoke reruns.

~~~*~~~

The alien swarm knew frustration. Even as it learned of the astounding variability in the local sapients in size and shape, it could not manage to arrange a private meeting with one of them. First it had been too late to get the one that came to salvage parts from the disabled vehicle—almost getting run over as it tried to sneak up on it. Then the trio that came to clean up the mess left by the first had never given it a chance alone with any of them. Worse, the tall one had almost seen it hiding in the undercarriage when bending to check under the vehicle!

What was an aspiring symbiont to do?

It supposed someone eventually had to come and remove the body of the vehicle itself or surely they would accumulate. It saw no rusting hulks about. It contented itself with this conclusion and climbed back up into the wheel well to await events.

~~~*~~~

Dave Shateel had watched the events at the overlook with great interest. After dumping his loot from Janice's car in a ditch beneath a no dumping sign, he had circled back to a point where he could see down into the scenic overlook from the branch of a tree. The distance and the angle of the sun would make him nearly impossible to spot. Of course the same shifting shadows of the leaves made his own viewing intermittent through the rifle scope.

First he thought it was a local yokel in the pickup truck pulling up to do what he wanted his targets to think had been done to her things. That would have been deliciously ironic.

But there was no mistaking the silhouettes of Janice and Holly in the cab as the tall dude got out and chicken danced around the little Dodge. Did the guy think it was radioactive or something? Dave studied the guy's face, hating him instantly.

Then the girls started loading their things into the truck. Dave considered taking them out with the rifle but knew he was an indifferent marksman. If he got lucky he might make the the tall prick's head explode like a Kennedy or even take out either Holly or Janice, but it was unlikely he could kill all three. Then the ones that got away would know the game was afoot. And the cops would have to get involved. He wasn't ready for any of that yet.

Soon the pickup was loaded and the trio zoomed back the way they had come, which was right past Dave's hiding place. He didn't even try to scramble out of the tree and and follow. He had a direction now. He remembered Holly nattering away once about how the Polynesians had discovered Hawaii by following migrating birds, picking up year after year at the point the birds had disappeared from sight. He would do that. Follow from a distance, getting closer and closer to his goal. He had plenty of time, all he needed for his plan was a little money.

~~~*~~~

CHAPTER 8

"We need to talk about money" Janice said.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"You know why." She felt herself getting a little angry.

"Because you don't have any and you need to pay for a tow and maybe repairs?"

"Well... yeah."

"Money," Holly said. "Once they start fighting over money... so sad...."

"We are not fighting," Janice said. Are we?

"Your situation is temporary," Taylor said. "You're smart and capable. You'll figure something out soon. You can pay me when you get back on your feet."

"I will not be mollified by flattery," Janice said. But she liked it nonetheless.

"Works for me," Holly quipped.

"If you want you can sign an I.O.U." Taylor said. "I know you're good for it."

"You don't know that," Janice said. "We've known each other for what... six hours?"

"Seven hours and thirty seven minutes," Holly said. "But who's counting?"

"Feels like a lifetime," Taylor said. "Intense. Like a fever dream."

"Yeah," Holly said. "Whatever you got, I got it too. And I don't want to get better."

Janice wanted to call a foul for changing the subject but the big guy was looking at her like... like...

An oncoming semi blared its horn at them.

"Eyes on the road dumb ass!" Janice yelled. "Cripes! I've already had my car wreck for today thank you very much."

"Grumpy butt here just needs to get laid," Holly said. "Speaking of which, Captain Contagious, do you get morning wood?"

"Huh?" Taylor's face looked as confused at the non sequitur as Janice felt. "Well... yeah."

"Dibs," Holly said.

"Now wait a minute!" Janice protested. "You can't call dibs on him, I haven't had my go!"

"I can and I just did." Holly smiled sweetly. "You don't want his money but you do want his cock?"

"Well... well... that's totally different!"

"If he wanted to fly you to Paris for the weekend, would you go?"

"Wouldn't you? Of course I'd go!"

"But that would cost a heck of a lot more than a tow and some body work, wouldn't it?"

"Her logic is irrefutable," Taylor said.

If he raises one eyebrow or makes that Spock sign with his hand, I'll hurt him. "Fuck her logic."

Taylor frowned. Janice felt like she wanted to cry. Even Holly looked unhappy. I hate this, Janice thought. Hate this. Hate that she's right. I hate that I can't admit I'm wrong. Hate that it's something more than money but I can't explain it because I'm not sure myself what it is.

"I'm sorry Janice," Taylor said. "You're right. It's not just the dollar amount is it? A luxury gift is one thing, it makes you feel special, it raises you up. Being dependent on me for necessities attacks your self worth, it puts you down."

He gets it! Janice thought. A man who actually gets it!

Janice snuggled against his arm. "Tell me you fell to Earth naked from space."

"Okay... I fell to the Earth naked from space."

"To save the world from our folly."

"To save humanity from catastrophe."

"Ooh ooh, I want to play too," Holly said. "Your daddy is a millionaire."

Taylor grinned at her. "No, Dad's a billionaire."

"And your mom is a famous movie star."

"How did you know?" Taylor asked. "Mom starred in over a hundred videos. She gets fan mail from Mars."

Janice giggled. "Now you're just being silly."

Taylor sighed. "Yeah, I'm being silly."

Janice said. "I'm sorry I'm acting all... contrary."

"Can we argue about bills when we actually have bills to argue about?" Holly asked.

"Okay." Janice hugged Holly. "Now about this dibs thing."

"Not to worry Jan Jan my love, I have a plan."

"Knew it!" Janice said. "Or I should have!"

"What?" Taylor asked.

"When she's least logical sounding, that's when she's most likely up to something."

For the first time Janice really noticed they were parked in front of the cabin. How long had they been there, sitting in the cab arguing?

Taylor opened his door and got out. Holly hopped out too. She turned to Janice. "Wait! Stay!"

Janice watched through the windshield as her best friend pulled Taylor's head down to speak in his ear. His brow furrowed then suddenly loosened. He smiled and nodded. Then he was looking straight at Janice with angry eyes, his face cold as stone.

Holly unzipped Taylor's jacket and peeled it off his shoulders. She tossed it on the hood of his truck and went to work on his belt. Underneath he was wearing a white T-shirt and a shoulder holster. Taylor unbuckled the holster and placed it carefully on the hood. He peeled off the T-shirt and dropped it on Holly's head. His gaze never left Janice.

Janice stared back, belly fluttering. Taylor's stance shifted from one leg to the other and back again. His jeans flew up onto the truck followed by his socks. Taylor looked down in response to something Holly said. He raised one eyebrow then he nodded. He put the shoulder holster back on. Janice swore her vagina quacked like a duck.

The top of Holly's blonde hair appeared. From the position and motion it was obvious she was sucking Taylor's cock. He looked Janice in the eyes as he grasped Holly's head in his big hands and pumped with his hips. That's my best friend's face he's fucking. She remembered the taste and the feel of him in her own mouth. She couldn't help it, she licked her lips.

Janice wondered if Taylor would fuck Holly right there on the hood of the truck. She pictured it in her mind with Taylor on top, face close to the windshield as she watched. But no, that was not in the script. Taylor was moving, coming for her.

The door opened and Taylor was standing there, hard cock rampant.

12