Timestitch Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice turned to him. "What?—"

Taylor reached out and cupped her jaw, his thumb silenced her lips. She parted them to suck him in. Their gazes locked.

One of her shoes came off as if by magic. It went sailing over her shoulder. She heard its squishy thump against the driver side window. The second shoe followed the first. His hand left her face and her Philcon '82 T-shirt went up over her head. Even as the shirt was departing, while all she could see was red cotton, and she smelled the apple pie on her own trapped breath, she felt the snap of her jeans pop open and a tugging at the pants leg. When she lifted her butt off the the jeans whisked away so fast it rolled her panties half way down her ass.

"Bra" Taylor commanded.

Janice reached back to undo the snaps while one of Taylor's big fingers hooked into the elastic of her panties and effortlessly peeled them off her, right out from under her buns firmly planted on the seat, and down her legs. She heard a light crack as her bluejeans flew up onto the truck's hood and the snap hit the windshield. She glimpsed Holly's slim brown fingers disappearing over the edge of the fender.

"Be careful little one," Taylor said. "You can be replaced."

"Yessir!" Holly squeaked.

Janice leaned back and brought up her knees, readying herself for the assault of his massive battering ram. This is going to hurt, she thought.

Taylor pushed her knees back together and turned Janice so she was facing front in the seat. He grabbed her left ankle, folded her legs under and lifted her out without the slightest strain. Janice felt herself being carried across the drive and up the porch steps. At the front door, which was wide open, he paused.

"My feet are dirty," he said in a hard, offended voice.

"Yes-sir, yes-sir," Janice heard Holly say. "No dirty feet in the house sir."

Taylor shifted his weight from one foot to the other as from below came the sound of a wet cloth being energetically applied. Then they were moving again, through the house and up the stairs to the huge bed with its twisted wrought iron posts.

Taylor tossed Janice into the center of the big square. She bounced.

Taylor loomed over her. He shrugged out of his shoulder holster and hung it on the bedpost. His beautiful penis, straight and hard, was frightening to her at the moment. Her belly was clenched tight.

I'm not ready she thought. I'm too nervous. It's too big, it's gonna hurt. It's going to hurt a lot. I'm not on the pill. I promised. I'm afraid. I promised. This is going to hurt. Shyly Janice spread her legs. "I'm... not.... Please be..."

His big hand traveled up her thigh. One finger gently probed her, parting the inner lips of her pussy and pushing in the whole length. If felt surprisingly big within her. It almost touched bottom.

"She's not ready," Taylor said. His tone was so convincing that Janice wondered how much of this was play to him.

"Yes-sir... I mean no-sir," Holly said from somewhere out of sight. "Should I suck on her? Lick her? Make her wet?"

"No," Taylor said. "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself."

Janice felt her belly start to unclench. The cliché felt like a signal. Taylor the bad-boy was an act. He was not going to hurt her. She almost giggled with relief.

Taylor said "you have duties to tend to, don't you?"

"Yes-sir. On my way." Janice heard scampering feet go down the stairs. But not all the way. She turned her head to see Holly peaking over the top step.

And then Janice felt Taylor's big hands grab her thighs and pull her to the edge of the bed.

He held one leg and started kissing her skin starting at the knee and working up and inwards. At first the kisses were gentle but became more pressing as he moved up her inner thigh. His strong tongue probed the skin, his teeth took little bites. Janice felt her self plumping, her lips loosening in anticipation as he advanced. He got to the very top and stopped. He licked the crease of her thigh with his powerful tongue. Then he was gone.

He started again at the other knee. Slowly kissing, licking and nibbling his way toward her cunt all over again. Oh you bastard, she thought. You clit tease.

Only one other boy had ever gone down on Janice before. He must have read somewhere that it was a good idea. He had been clumsy and tentative, not paying attention to what made Janice respond. A couple of things he tried had promise but the boy didn't notice and moved onto something else entirely. It had not matched her fantasies at all. Janice liked her fantasies.

She closed her eyes and visualized an alien creature, like a cross between a cuttlefish and a nautilus, crawling up her leg. It had big limpid eyes, ten fat wiggly pseudopedia and a soft fuzzy shell shaped like a Phrygian cap. The creature made a soft slurping noise as it moved, like something wet and heavy was moving underneath. Janice shivered wondering what it could be. Something long and wet and raspy....

Everything stopped. Janice opened her eyes. Taylor was poised over her muff with a bemused look on his face. "Phrygian cap?"

Janice blushed. "Did I say that out loud?"

Taylor shook his head and grinned. Then suddenly his mouth was on her. He made loud nummy noises as his whole face shook against her cunt, his nose in her bush. Janice squealed and flailed her legs. Fun! Sex was fun? Who'd have thought?

Then Taylor Diaz, man of mystery, got down to serious business. His lips, remarkably mobile, worked their way to her clitoris, took it up and began to suck. At the same time his tongue began polishing her tip. Janice froze. Oh that felt good. That felt very very good. She looked down at him and he was looking up at her with shining eyes. No fantasy needed here.

Maybe if she had communicated to that poor boy months ago.... "That's good. That's very very good. Keep that up for like... a century."

He winked and kept right on and on and on. Janice ran her fingers through his crinkly hair. She rubbed his back with her legs. A building warmth filled Janice. Unlike that morning—was it only that morning?—when the world closed down to the crashing rock concert in her her cunt, this feeling was like the rising strains of a symphony orchestra playing across every nerve in her body. She could feel the cotton sheets under her back, almost to counting the threads. She felt every crinkly hair as she stroked her fingers across Taylor's scalp. She felt the ridge of a scar on his back against her calf. All of this felt good. It felt good just to curl her toes.

And on and on he went. Then something new happened. Even as his lips and tongue continued to suck and lick, Janice felt his thumbs pressing and rubbing against the little fork of tissue at the bottom of her labia. It had a name... She could not think of the name... it was so hard to—"fourchette!"

Taylor snorted. He lifted his head and grinned at her. "Gesundheit."

Janice growled. She tried to push his head back into place but he was too strong. His eyes laughed at her. Then he took a deep breath and dove back to work.

On and on and on. Again the tide rose. She did not know how high it could go, thinking surely the crest would come soon but up and up she went. And then it happened.

Taylor's thumbs, with deliberate slow power, moved. One traveled up to the opening of her cunt, the other moved down to her sphincter. Both stood on her twin doorsteps, waiting for the right moment. Janice froze. His eyes burned up at her as, together, the thumbs thrust into her.

"Mwah!" Her skin felt lilac. Her ears heard warmth. She saw sweet. She smelled his name. "Tay-lor. Oh oh my Taylor! Taylor... Taylor... Taylor!"

Janice collapsed into boneless bliss. Taylor ascended her body and lay beside her. His lips and chin were shiny slick. Canary eating cats would envy his grin.

From downstairs they heard a clatter and Holly say "Shit!"

"Keep it down!" Taylor roared.

"Sowrry!"

Taylor looked a Janice, eyes dancing. She looked back and kissed his chin. Tasted herself. "That was so good."

"It's not over yet."

From downstairs they heard the stereo buzz and click. Then came the raspy sweet voice of Mick Jagger as he started to sing Wild Horses.

"The girl is a genius," Taylor said. He called down. "Put that one on repeat!"

"Yessir!"

Janice grabbed Taylor's ears and looked him in the eyes. "I have an emptiness I need you to fill."

He kissed her. His gaze on her never wavered as his strong hand grabbed her thigh and pulled her over against him. She found her leg over his hip and her bottom against his hard abs. His other arm came up from underneath and pressed her belly, holding her firmly in place. She thought for a second that he was going to violate her bottom—fuck her in the ass—but she the head pushed against her slit. She felt herself opening to him.

Then the world closed in. Nothing existed except his hot flesh invading her body. She knew he was larger than anyone she had had before but this was... this was... "Hahhh..."

"You are so beautiful to me now," he said by her ear. "Take me. Take all of me."

Into her it came like... like... nothing compared. Perhaps on some high plane somewhere a wild mare felt something like this, this incredible fullness. Her flesh grabbed at him even as it was pushed aside, the power of him overcoming all resistance. Slowly, slowly it came.

And then it was in, all the way up against her very womb. Janice expelled hard breath. "Huh, so good. That's so—"

He moved. His hips ground in some wise circular motion, making his unyielding hardness move against the sides of her cunt like a it were stirring a cauldron. And stir it did. Janice felt the heat rising again, so soon. In her life, when she was lucky to come once on one special day, she was about to come again in the same hour.

Taylor knew. He said softly from the back of his throat "come for me sweetheart, my beautiful girl, come for me again... Let me feel you come ag—"

"Oh my Gu—" Janice came again. The trembling took her. Her foot writhed against his thigh. All the rest of her quivered and shook except for one breast, which she discovered now was in his big hand, held firm.

Before the waves even subsided he was moving, picking her up by her belly and setting her on her knees. He entered her again. This time the world did not go away. It was just all grainy in her mind except for the cock inside her. She heard the stereo reset and Wild Horses begin again. How many times had it played already?

Taylor pumped into her in time to the music. His cock pushed downwards onto her g-spot. That was good. That was very good. She looked back at him, wanting to smile up at him but saw his eyes closed and his chin swaying slightly to the music. His hands were rubbing her back. She reached back and clutched at one. She pushed back against his thrusts, dancing with him to the music. She heard herself making mewling grunts. She wanted to say "yes yes just like that" but didn't want to break his reverie. Instead she squeezed his hand in time to the music. He squeezed back. His thrusts became more insistent.

Whirr... click. The music reset. Taylor broke his rhythm. "Shit!"

"Your face," Janice said. "I want to see your face as you come."

So now Janice found herself on her back again with her knees trapped in his elbows in what she thought of as the "power missionary" position. Taylor pushed down into her with an almost but not quite frantic rhythm. Janice reached up and grasped the sides of his face. "Come for me my darling, my commander. I want to feel you come."

"Hmmmm"

"Come Commander, come."

Taylor planted himself solidly into her. She felt him ejaculate, flooding into her but then he started pumping again, still hard. Just as earlier she sensed he was not complete.

They made squelching noised together. Janice encouraged him. "Yes... yes... keep going darling, keep going, you can do it. Sweet man, best man, my hero, you can do it."

Even as she talked, Janice felt herself moving upward again, in a soft sweet releasing orgasm this time.

Taylor spasmed. His whole body shook. His neck writhed like he was throwing off a a snake. He collapsed upon her. She felt him spasming gently within her, again and again while his head was buried in her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Their skins slid against each other, slick with their sweat, as his chest heaved.

Eventually she felt him relax except that... yes... he was sobbing.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face to hers. "Hey... hey... I bet you always cry at wedding too?"

He snorted and then kissed her. They adjusted to lay side by side.

Janice rubbed her belly in wonder, visualizing the great big gob of his seed inside her. She wondered at how much that she didn't care. She counted on her fingers. She was just five months from her twentieth birthday. "The good news is that it's too late for teenage motherhood."

"You won't get pregnant, I'm safe." Then Taylor's head jerked up and he looked at her, his face troubled. "I'm sorry, I should have said. I should have asked. When Holly said..."

Janice silenced him with a kiss. "It's okay. I guess I should have figured, knowing you."

"I'm sorry, I assumed...."

"I said it was okay." But it wasn't. "You mean you can't? Never?"

Her vision of a lusty, Taylor colored baby at her breast faded to oblivion, forever. Taylor held her close. His voice took on an odd flat tone as he talked.

"When I was a teenager—right after I graduated—I ran away from home. Not far, I ended up at the house of friends of my parents. They were an older couple with no kids. They'd always treated me well and I had an open invitation to stay the night. I knew the woman was interested me and possibly the man as well. I thought, what the hell, why not?

"She was all coy innuendo and he was all buddy buddy. They let me have my first real taste of hard liquor and that was the last thing I remembered for a while.

"I remember coming out of it briefly at a party. I was walking across a crowded room naked carrying a tray of drinks. There was a gold chain wrapped around my cock and something up my ass. It felt like a half dozen big steel ball bearings. I liked the way they moved inside me and wished I could remember how they had got there.

"I looked around at all the smiling, laughing people and suddenly felt very frightened. I didn't know who or what to trust. Then somehow the fog closed in again.

"I came to again with my dad's friend fucking me in the ass. His wife was sucking on me below. It felt very good. I could tell he was about to shoot inside me and knew I would like that too. If I had been asked I would have probably given enthusiastic consent. I was a horny teenage boy of legal age after all. I would have enjoyed the party thing too. But nobody had asked me and I resented that. I also resented not being able to have experienced things clearly and remember them.

"When he shot his load into me it felt so good I shot my load into her mouth. I got up to go to the bathroom, found some clothes and got out of there. My parents friends moved away suddenly. I think they went to Brazil.

"As soon as I could I had an operation. The way I lived then, it made things easier."

Janice lay with Taylor's arms enfolding her trying to imagine him as a gullible and submissive teenaged boy. She started wiggling like a puppy until he loosened his grip. She turned into him and looked him straight in the eyes. "For as long as I live, every time I remember you fucking me tonight, I'm going to smile. How soon do you think you can do it again?"

~~~*~~~

The alien swarm considered its situation again. It was always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Mobility was the key. It wasn't designed to move about efficiently out in the open, it was supposed to be inside a host. But in order to catch a host, it had to move efficiently around in the open.

The local sapients' bodies moved very quickly on their long lower limbs, leveraging their internal skeletons. The swarm's mites collectively had a lot of strength but could not leverage it well. It needed some kind of strong material to pull or push against. The net it had used to come down the bluff had worked well for its purpose but the it had found a single large matrix too restrictive. It kept snagging on things when the swarm tried to move inside the close confines of the vehicle, so it had simply abandoned the thing.

Ideally what it needed was a lot of short but very strong fibers it could distribute throughout its mass and pull against or use to resist sheering as needed. Ultra high molecular weight carbon polymer would be best, perhaps made into tiny O rings. A large source of nearly pure carbon would make fabrication easiest. The local sapients used many varieties of it for various purposes in this very vehicle.

Tentative solution within its grasp, it set out to explore the vehicle to find the optimum source of the needed material.

12