Timestitch Ch. 10-12

Story Info
Jim brings an invitation. Kit has an interesting inner life.
8.7k words
4.83
1.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 07/15/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers.

All the episodes prior to this were uploaded prior to the first being posted live to Literotica. So now I actually know the process and will try to adjust my process accordingly. Among other things I will try to serve up bigger, more satisfying portions.

Thank you for you patience with any clumsy formatting prior to this.

CHAPTER 10

6:48 AM, Monday

Janice woke up the next morning to the the bed jiggling. She turned over to see Taylor on top of Holly, her legs wrapped around his waist, her feet interlocked high in the air. She was still wearing Janice's turquoise bracelet on he ankle. Holly's hands clutched at Taylor's massive forearms. Their lips were locked together.

Janice rolled off he bed and stood. She felt a little dizzy, a little sore, a little bowlegged.

"Pee," she mumbled to herself. "Coffee. Work to do."

It was hard not to be distracted by her friends fucking but, suiting her own words she peed, tried the bidet—finding it's warm stream very pleasant but also potentially distracting—and then padded downstairs to the kitchen. On her way she saw much of Holly and her own meager possessions roughly sorted on the dining room table. Her friend had definitely been busy while Taylor had been fucking Janice's brains out last night. Now it was Janice's turn.

In the kitchen she filled up Mr. Coffee and turned him on.

The cabin had a back deck with cast iron furniture, a gas grill and one of those Mexican fire pots of which she didn't know the name. Tiptoeing out as if moving carefully would hide her nakedness, she saw the back yard was a wide expanse of grass that needed cutting but had not yet gone to seed. The property was surrounded by tall conifers on all sides and sloped downwards. You could see farms and houses in the very far distance. To her right down some stairs was a continuation of the driveway that led to an older looking building, perhaps a carriage house converted to a garage. The doors indicated three bays.

She explored the basement. There were indeed three rooms and a bath. One door was solidly locked and the other two led to a laundry room where all their wet clothes were piled on the sorting table, and a small gym.

The gym, just big enough for a weight bench, a high end treadmill and a StairMaster. The weight bench was well equipped with both a straight and EZ bar, plus a collection of fixed weight dumbbells on a rack. She picked up the smallest one and idly hefted it.

"'So get in shape,' he says. Like a girl has time..." Janice stopped herself. She did have time.

She climbed on the StairMaster and worked for fifteen minutes at the lowest settings. When she was done her bare feet were a little sore from the hard rubber nubs on the threads and the room was muggy with her sweat. It was at this point she noticed the evacuation fan mounted high on the wall and pulled the cord to turn it on.

Janice speculated that the downstairs rooms were re-purposed guest bedrooms as she took yet another three minute shower. Living naked could be so convenient. But her hair was going to need some serious attention some time soon.

In the laundry she transferred a load of towels and linen from the washer to the dryer and started a load of delicate things, not worried Holly and she were mixed because the sizes were so different.

The doorbell rang. Janice dashed up the stairs. Peeking through the front curtains she saw Deputy Titus on the porch. She looked at the robes hanging on a hook—Holly again—and discarded the idea. She quickly raked her fingers through her damp hair and then pinched her nipples before opening the door. Cool morning air wafted in over the front of her naked body. "You're early this morning Deputy."

"It's almost eight ma'am." His face was calm as she remembered but his blue eyes appeared to be smiling at her. "I start at five."

"We were up very late." Give you two guesses doing what Deputy. "Please call me Janice."

"Please call me Jim." His eyes were definitely smiling. "How is your friend?"

"Come in and see for yourself." Janice turned and started up the stairs. She whispered "they're both still in bed."

When their heads rose above the level of the next floor they could see that Taylor and Holly were still in bed and, to Janice's surprise, still fucking. Spooned together on their sides, Taylor's cock was stroking into Holly's pussy from behind while one of his big hands cupped her mons and his other arm crossed the front of her body, holding her by the crook of her neck. Her hands clutched his arm like it was saving her from drowning. They were nose to nose and their gazes locked on each other.

"They are so beautiful together." Janice turned to Jim, her naked breast almost swiping his khaki sleeve. "I must say you have amazing self control."

"Thank you ma—Janice," he said with just a bit of huskiness in his voice. "I am on duty. And..."

"Yes?"

"Well... it's hard to express... as weird as this is... you naked and those cute pink puppy noses sticking out at me... but something about you makes me want to always show you the best side of me."

"What a lovely thing to say." Janice put on her brightest smile for him. "I feel safe around you. When you are on duty you are one hundred percent 'protect and serve.'"

"Yet you flaunt you body in front of me, tempting me anyway?"

"Only because I know you like to look and I like to be looked at. But I'm not a tease. If I thought you couldn't handle it, I'd get down on my knees and suck you off. But you can handle it, can't you?"

Jim closed his eyes. He let out a deep ragged breathe. "Yeah, I can handle it."

"Duty. But I think there's more to it than that. You got laid like I asked, didn't you?"

This time he actually did blush. "You sorta motivated me to take a step I was contemplating. One thing led to another and the lady and I came to an understanding."

"Good for you! How about a nice cup of coffee?"

The previous occupants at least had some taste in china. Janice poured out coffee into two huge cone shaped brightly striped mugs for herself and the deputy. Upon hearing Holly loudly advising the world she was having an orgasm, Janice set out two more mugs. "They may shower before they come down—or maybe not."

Holly and Taylor, glowing from their exertions, walked naked into the kitchen.

"We got any pastry?" Holly asked as she opened the refrigerator. "Ooh, muffins!"

Holly dragged out a plastic supermarket tray full of muffins and appeared to notice the deputy for the first time. "Hiya blue eyes."

"Hello Deputy." Taylor's tone was not nearly as friendly.

Both men stared at each other, sizing each other up. Taylor was tall, naked, cock not entirely flaccid yet. Jim was dressed in his impeccable deputy uniform complete with six pointed brass star and American flag shoulder patch. Janice felt her belly tighten with the tension in the room.

"I asked him in," Janice said. "I wanted to get a police report on the car."

"I hope we're not making you uncomfortable Deputy Titus," Taylor said.

Janice felt herself relaxing, just a little.

"I was a Philly cop, I'm used to weird situations—far weirder than this. But thank you for the sentiment."

"We'll have to share weird stories some time." Taylor "Bet I could top you."

Holly snorted and then coughed up muffin crumbs.

"We'll see..." Jim turned to Janice. "You said something about a police report?"

"Someone stole the license plates off my car."

"Let me get my clipboard." Jim left, suddenly all business.

"What was that about?" Janice asked Holly.

"Tell you later." Holly shook her head. Her eyes gleamed with some delight. "Think I'll put on some music. Maybe something metal. Wonder if we got any AC/DC."

Holly's taste in music could best be described as "squishy rock" and was not at all a metal fan. So Janice was mystified when she saw her friend pull out Highway To Hell and carefully placed the vinyl platter on the high end turntable. As the title song started wailing from the speakers she draped herself lewdly on a dining room chair nearest the kitchen, sipping away at her coffee with both hands.

"We take missing plates seriously," Jim said when he returned with a big metal clipboard. "They're often used in other crimes like bank robberies."

A bit of hiss from the stereo and then all and sundry were informed that "the girl's got rhythm." Holly started keeping time with her foot, showcasing Janice's bracelet and owning the words.

"Probably just local kids," Janice said.

"Probably but you never know," Jim said. "What else was taken?"

"Some personal stuff, not much, probably less than fifty dollars worth of tapes and things."

"And the battery," Taylor said.

"And the car stereo," Janice said just now remembering the empty slot in the dash.

"Standard or after market?" Jim asked.

"Came with the car," Janice said.

Jim wrote out the form with sure hands, ripped off the carbon and gave it to Janice. "For your insurance. Make copies and keep the original."

"Thank you," Janice said.

"Thank you." Jim smiled. He waved the clipboard. "Gives me something to show for my time. Official police business you know."

"Will you come back tomorrow Jim?" Janice asked.

"I'm off tomorrow. We work four by fours."

"What's that?" Janice asked. She could not help but feel disappointment.

"Twelve hour shifts, four days on and four off."

"Feel free to come by anyway," Taylor said. He put an arm around her shoulders and she took his hand. "It will make Janice happy."

"And me!" Holly said.

"Well... Janice, the lady I mentioned earlier? She asked me to invite you all over to her place for a backyard picnic this evening."

"Oh really?" Holly asked.

"Yes, when I mentioned I met Mr. Diaz here she wouldn't stop asking questions until she got the whole story out of me." He half smiled at Taylor.

"The whole story?" Janice asked. "Even..."

Jim nodded.

"Oh dear!" Janice wondered how far the story would travel. She wondered how far she cared. She wondered why she even felt a touch of wicked pride.

"Not to worry," Jim said. "She's very discreet. She said 'I think I like this girl.'"

"I make a mean pasta salad," Taylor said. "We'll be glad to come."

"What time?" Janice asked.

"Seven-ish would be good. She gets off work at six."

"Will there be others there?" Janice asked.

"I don't think so, just the five of us."

"That should be okay then," Janice said. "I'm not sure we want to..."

"Thank you for coming by.... Jim." Taylor reached out his hand and the two men shook.

"Pleasure. See you all this evening." He scribbled an address on the back of one of his cards. His eyes said he wanted to add something, something to encompass the nudity surrounding him.

"Can we assume it's 'come as you are?'" Holly asked.

"Holly!" Janice said. "You'll have to excuse my friend, she sometimes.... Don't worry. We'll show up with clothes on."

"It's okay," Jim said. "Little Miss Dancing Pixie Eyes here just said what we were all thinking. Kind of refreshing actually."

Jim turned and started out. He stopped to give Holly, who actually had one leg propped up on the dining room table, a frank looking over. He stuck the card between Holly's toes. "Nice ankle bracelet"

"Janice gave it to me." Holly wiggled her foot. "It's a symbol of our undying Sapphic love."

"I did not!" Janice said. "You took it without asking!"

Jim looked at Taylor. Both men laughed. Jim said "I gotta go, I gotta go" and walked out, shaking his head.

"Did we just get invited to an orgy?" Holly asked.

"I don't think so," Taylor said. "More likely a 'sizing up' pre-orgy social situation. We'll see what these folks are like. They'll see what we're like."

"That's good," Holly said. "I wondered there for a moment, big guy, because you aren't into sex with strangers."

Taylor went over and bent to kiss the closest piece of Holly, which was her big toe. He took the card. "Didn't I say she was the smartest person in the room?"

"Speaking of smarts, what did I miss?" Janice asked.

"Jim boy is AC/DC," Holly said.

"I don't think he admits it to himself yet," Taylor said. "But he is definitely attracted to males as well as females."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe that all went right by me!" Janice said. She looked at Taylor. "And where you attracted to him?"

"There is something about a man in uniform," Taylor said. "But no... I'm not visually attracted to other males."

Janice thought about what he had just said, and what he hadn't. But after his confession the night before, she wasn't surprised.

"He does look hot," Holly said. "He's like a Platonic form of... or maybe even the avatar of some macho cop god that the guy in the Village People is shooting for but..."

Janice looked at Taylor. "Platonic form?"

Taylor said "avatar?"

They both looked at Holly.

Holly looked back at them and said "what? I read!"

Janice walked over and grabbed Holly's ankle. She retrieved her turquoise bracelet from her best friend's leg. She kissed it, held it out to Taylor who also kissed it, and then snapped it back into place on Holly's slim ankle. "There. Now lets see some of that 'undying Sapphic love.'"

~~~*~~~

9:15 AM Monday

Taylor watched the two girls play on the living room carpet. He felt no temptation to compare their Sapphic lovemaking to kittens or puppies. These two pretty girls licking each other and obviously mugging it up for him was the most wonderful thing he had ever seen.

"No... not like that... he did it like this," Janice said as she dove into Holly's sex.

"Oooh, let me try," Holly said.

For Taylor, it was arousing but also, more importantly, fulfilling. He had done it. Half his mission was half accomplished. He had intervened, broke the back of the inevitability of this evil he fought, and this beautiful tableaux was his reward.

He wanted to sit there and casually stroke himself watching them. But the rest of the mission remained. That thing was still out there. And that bastard Shateel too. Was Taylor already too late?

Taylor left the couch and knelt beside them. Holly immediately reached for his semi-erect penis. Taylor intercepted her hand and kissed it. "I have to go."

"Noooo," Janice said. "Stay. Watch. It's more fun if you watch."

"Can't love, need to see to your car." He rubbed her naked back and kissed her shoulder blade.

"We'll come with," Holly said.

"No, it's better you stay here. Whats his name is still out there."

"Okay," Janice said. She seemed to deflate. "You're right."

"Yeah, I guess so," Holly admitted. "Fuck. Just the thought of him is a buzz kill."

"Not to worry," Taylor said. "This might bring it back."

Taylor reached over and pulled the plastic container of sex toys from under the couch. He shook the bin to make it rattle.

Janice, who was now kneeling with Holly's head between her thighs, placed the box on her friend's belly and opened it. "You keep a box of sex toys?"

"They were here when I moved in." Seeing the doubt in Janice's eyes he added. "I ran them through the dish washer. Twice. But there are condoms in there too. Always best to wrap them. Saves a lot of cleaning."

Wide eyed, with two fingers, Janice pulled out a black turnip shaped object.

Holly chuckled. "That sweets, is a butt plug."

"So I suspected. Form follows function," Janice said. "Put it in me."

Taylor steeled himself against the temptation to join in and turned away. Even as Janice froze in supplication to Holly's finger probing, he turned away. Joining them would eat the morning and he had a feeling that time was critical. He went upstairs without a backward glance and dressed. Shrugging into his jacket, he slapped the pockets, checking them. "Oh shit."

Taylor stomped down the stairs and out the front door. He checked the cab of his truck from top to bottom. Nothing. He hopped in and drove down Route Six to Janice's car. As soon as he pulled into the overlook he stopped and pounded the steering wheel. "Shit. Stupid. Stupid."

Opening the glove compartment he pulled out the small tablet. He unlocked it and told it to run a peripheral query. According to the admittedly imprecise display, his scanner, the one disguised as a calculator, was somewhere in the vicinity of the cabin. Taylor relaxed.

Taylor drove a mile down the road and pulled into the Sunoco station where he had gotten his truck inspected. The obese mechanic with the beard and greasy coveralls agreed to pick up Janice's car and bring it in for an estimate. Taylor turned over the keys.

Now for other important matters, like food.

~~~*~~~

10:06 AM Monday, along Route 6, east of the overlook.

Dave Shateel dropped his breakfast doughnut when the Ford pickup zoomed past the "borrowed" white Chrysler. He followed at a good distance. It was easy. Traffic was light. The pickup pulled into the scenic overlook behind Janice's car but nobody got out. Dave drove past. Just around the curve out of sight he did a U-turn and cruised back slowly only to have the pickup go right past him again.

Executing another ubie, Dave followed again. The pickup pulled into Gilbert Thomas and Sons Auto Body, really just a run down gas station with two repair bays and a dilapidated barn covered with old signs behind. Dave pulled in next to the air machine. The dark skinned guy got out of his truck and talked to the fat owner. There was no sign of the girls.

While he pretended to check the tire, Dave watched the goings on. The conversation between the tall guy and the mechanic followed a predictable patter. Tall guy gestured up the road. Fat guy smiled and nodded. Tall guy issued instructions. Lots of nameless minion nodding. Tall guy pulled out a wad of cash and peeled off what looked like four twenties and handed them over to fatso, who grinned through his beard and stuffed the green into his pocket. He wiped his hand on the leg and shook hands. Check—tow job arranged.

Dave made a note to acquire tall guy's wad after he killed him.

It started to rain again.

~~~*~~~

11:34 AM Monday, Janice's Omni

The alien swarm was halfway through converting the spare tire into tiny carbon fiber loops when the front of the vehicle rose. It had no words. It could not curse, even though it felt the need.

~~~*~~~

CHAPTER 11

6:52 PM Monday, Kit's home.

"Shit!" Kit cursed when she burned her arm on the beastly barbecue Johnny had welded together from an oil drum and bar stock long ago. It even had a pair of feral looking eyes cut into the lid over the snout like handle. Johnny knew his tools. If he had found a job as a welder he might be alive today. Or he might have fallen off a skyscraper. Who knew? Kit certainly didn't. She only knew she missed the big son of a bitch.

She went inside to put some cream on the burn spot. Of course, with the greasy stuff all over her fingers the doorbell rang. "Jim?"

No answer. Probably hauling more boxes in from his car. Kit grabbed a dish towel and went to the front door. She checked herself in the hallway mirror—acid washed denim skirt, white sleeveless blouse with shoulder ruffles, fuck me heals; last year's look but one she liked—wondering at the butterflies in her stomach. They were just a couple of kids and a guy. Well not just a guy. El Hombre Magnifico. But still, she was a grown woman. She had entertained before. She had even thrown an orgy or two before Johnny had had to strong arm one too many drunken pig of a swinger out the door. But this was different. These were, maybe, the kind of nice people that she and Johnny had fantasized about meeting. Maybe.

Kit straightened her blouse, folded the towel in her hands and opened the front door. Nobody there.

Stepping out on the front stoop she saw Jim and her three guests were clustered around Jim's RX7 in the driveway.