Timestitch Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand came back. It stroked him insistently. Taylor rolled over onto his back. Janice's hair fell across his face and she kissed his cheek. "Wakey wakey lover boy. My dibs."

"Been awake." Taylor stretched and capture her with his arm. He turned his face close into hers and smiled. "What's this about dibs?"

Holly said "I got yesterday's morning wood, now it's Janny's turn."

"She's only letting me because she's riding off into the sunrise with the deputy this morning."

"Not fair! I would totally let you have it if you had called it—which you didn't by the way. See how nice I am?"

Taylor chuckled. All this time Janice had been holding his cock possessively.

Holly sniffed her own armpit. "Anyways I need to shower or I'm gonna stink up Jim's teeny tiny car."

She got out of the bed and pattered away in the direction of the shower.

Taylor turned to Janice who she put her leg over his. He felt her heal nestle in the back of his knee. He ran his hand up her thigh, over her hip and then her side all the way to her ribs. She trembled at his touch. He kissed her. It was nice but short. It would have lasted longer if they both didn't have sour morning breath. Instead he tried to kiss the crook of her neck and she tried to kiss his chest. They bumped heads.

Taylor grabbed a fistful of her hair with one hand and pushed her over onto her back with the other. He leaned over her. "Hold still."

He grabbed her breast and squeezed, not hard, just hard enough for her to know the strength of his hand. He buried his face in her neck and applied his teeth there just hard enough for her to feel it.

Janice moaned. Her hand squeezed him hard enough for him to feel some pain.

Taylor traced his own hand down from her breast across the mound of her belly to her fiery bush. He stroked through it, feeling tangles catch his fingers. She hissed and jerked upwards.

Taylor pushed his hand down further, palm against her slit. He felt her moistness. He considered rubbing her face with it but she was tugging at him insistently.

"Please Taylor," she said. "Please?"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me?"

"Okay," he said and moved over on top of her. But then he stopped. "Put me in you."

Clumsily, eagerly, he felt her rubbing the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy trying to get him inside her. She gasped when it popped in, as if she had never felt its there before.

Taylor pushed into her, feeling her tightness give way slowly to him. He closed his eyes, concentrating on the feeling of the walls of her cunt sliding along his cock. The bump of her womb against the head came as a surprise. It always did.

He opened his eyes. Her eyes were closed tight.

He reached up with both hands under her shoulders to grab her hair. He pulled. Her chin came up and her back arched. Now she was looking up at him through half lidded eyes. She threw her legs around his waist.

Holding her that way he started to fuck her, withdrawing only a short way and thrusting back in. Again and again. The feel of it, the way she responded by rolling her hips up to meet him, the gripping, the flush of her face and chest, the gleam in her eyes all sent shivering tingles down his spine. Or was that her nails? Yes it was. He thrust a little harder. Janice yipped.

Taylor let go of her hair. He pushed one of her knees down to the bed and pulled the ankle of her other leg up and over his head to rest on his shoulder. This evolution made him slip out of her. Her hands scrabbled frantically with her hand to find him. He placed his cock against her palm and she put him back at her opening.

Taylor pushed in again and fucked her sideways slowly but not gently. He grabbed her hair again with one hand and her wrists close to her chest with the other. His rhythm picked up slowly as he felt the sensations, both the physical pleasure of his cock sliding in and out her tight cunt and the power gratification of her flesh trembled in his hands, ascended.

He gazed down at this unique girl-woman he had found. She had been only a name and a photograph to him for so long. A tragic story in the news he had preempted. She was far more than that to him now.

Janice lay with her eyes closed tight. Her mouth was open and she was actually drooling. She licked her lips and said "Navarre!"

This time he was not surprised. What was going on in that sexy head of hers, he had no idea. That weird things happened there when they fucked made her such an adorable creature.

He felt himself building toward ejaculation. Boy slut that he had been for so many years, ejaculations were easy, orgasms not so much. That he was too much in his own head right now meant he would not likely get over the top this time. But that was okay. On the other hand...

He leaned forward. "Janice... my sweet adorable Janice..."

Her eyes opened. She looked at him.

"Come for me... I want you to come for me..."

She licked her lips again and tried to say something. "Yuhguh."

"You are so beautiful."

"Nawhaw..."

She was flushed now—her face, her shoulders, her breasts. The walls of her cunt began to tremble around his dick.

"Yes my darling, let yourself go."

"Dar?" And he felt her come. Two strokes later he felt himself spurt inside her. It was not as good as it could be but it was good enough. For now.

He felt Holly stroke his back and pat his ass. He turned and saw she was dressed in jeans and another of those Sci-Fi convention T-shirts. Her wedgies were in her other hand as she blew him a kiss. She turned and went down the stairs.

He lay there with Janice in his arms for a while. Eventually she stirred. He nuzzled her nose with his. "Cuddle or shower?"

"Shower," she said. "Then I'll make you breakfast."

"I think there are some muffins left."

"No." She shook her head. Her wild tresses hit him in the face. "I want to make you breakfast"

Taylor blew the hair away. He tried to make his face look like he was thinking it over but he couldn't help himself. He grinned. "Okay."

Even a less than perfect fuck with Janice was wonderful. He wondered what she was up to now. She had hit the step machine in their tiny workout room earlier. At breakfast she had remarked how visibility was so low from the back window because of the rain. She had said it like it was a good thing. Perhaps she was outside now wandering around naked. Taylor reconsidered the thought of finding her and having another go. Perhaps this time in the rain and the mud...

But no, he still had a mission half completed and needed to work that.

Taylor went searching for his missing detector. The tablet said the detector was an astonishing forty kilometers east-southeast. But it was getting closer. On the screen the little red dot was following the roads paralleling the river. He suppressed his anger. The trouble with disguised devices was that people might innocently borrow them. Holly must have it with her. She hadn't asked. For the first time since Victoria—he quickly damped down the surge of emotions at the memory—Taylor felt the urge to spank a lady's butt.

~~~*~~~

9:05 AM Tuesday, Gilbert Thomas and Sons Garage

"Fucking aye." Gilbert Thomas Senior put down the phone. "Gilly!"

Where the fuck was that boy? He craned his head to look out the dirty front window of the garage. The boy's crappy old beater Chevy wasn't in its spot. "Shit!"

Now he was going to have to close the place down while he delivered the crumpled up Omni to the dark spic. He had lied. The parts would come in less than a week. The gamble that he could milk the guy for parking fees had failed. At least he would get another towing fee out of it.

Gilbert went and got the wrecker himself. He backed it up to the little Dodge back by the barn. He lowered the towing rig and backed up to the Omni with practiced ease. He hopped out and opened the driver side door of the car. Something whizzed past his head and struck the faded Coke sign on the side of the barn with a bong.

"What the fuck?" He looked at the old gray barn with its faded signs and the weeds growing up through the junk piled there. He thought again how it might be a good thing for Gilly to clean all that out. "Serve the little shit right."

Gilbert released the brakes of the Omni and slammed its door. He thought he heard a something thump or splat or something.

"Fuck it." Not his problem. He hooked the little car to the wrecker and set out to deliver it up to the old Miller place.

~~~*~~~

9:16 AM Tuesday, Janice's Omni

It had missed! Twice! Not only that, but a piece of its body—just big enough to have a sense of itself—was out there in the wild all alone. It couldn't recover the shard now because the vehicle was moving again. The lost piece would have to fend for itself.