Timestitch Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 15

9:53 AM Tuesday, the cabin

"Son of a bitch!" Janice said as the butt plug slipped out again. She just could not walk and keep it in place. She considered getting rid of the condom but nixed the idea as very bad. She sighed. Then she shook her head and grinned. This is the worst of my troubles?

Here she was in a luxurious mountain cabin with the man of her dreams able to run around bare-assed naked or indulge herself any way she chose with said super guy. Her biggest concern this morning was her self imposed commitment to make herself ready for Taylor's invasion of her bottom.

She considered finding Taylor and sucking his cock, wherever, however she found him—just because she could. But she had sensed Taylor needed some space to attend to some business. Super secret Taylor stuff involving the futuristic electronics he was trying to keep hidden. Maybe someday he would trust her enough to let her in on what all that was about but she'd read enough espionage related science fiction to know it would only create tension between them if she pushed him on it.

And they said I wouldn't learn anything useful from reading that stuff.

He'd been distracted over the breakfast she had made for him. The eggs had been crinkly burnt around the edges and the bacon still chewy. But he had said it was all very good—the liar. She knew she wasn't that good a cook. But she hoped it was only from lack of experience. She would get better. She would.

She would do so many things.

Janice walked out onto the back deck feeling a warm tightness in her belly at her own audacity. It was raining, of course, but she didn't care. In fact she rather enjoyed it cool impacts on her naked skin and the privacy granted by the reduced visibility. The boards felt both rough and slick under her bare feet. The railing was also rough against her belly as she leaned over it to put the plug back in.

It didn't want to go. She couldn't get a good grip on it and her butt didn't want to accept it. Her cheeks kept clenching together. She tried putting one foot up on the railing. That helped a little but not enough. In frustration she turned around and placed the plug against the rail. Leaning forward she pushed herself back against the toy. She shut her eyes and concentrated on the tactile sense of it all. The rough wet wood under her feet. The rain tapping her in the back and running down her spine. The cone of silicone pushing deeper and deeper, spreading her wider and wider.

When the widest point popped past her sphincter, it was like her body wanted to suck the entire thing in. She let out a gasp. Then the weight of it was sitting there inside of her. It felt so good, so filling, so wicked.

Janice opened her eyes and looked around. Nobody had seen her lewd self penetration. Darn.

Oh well. Someday.

As she rested her forearms on the railing and stared out over the backyard of the cabin, Janice thought of all the somedays opening up before her. There were so many things she wanted to do. So many paths to pleasure. She felt like a kid in a candy store.

The thing was not to rush ahead and try to do everything at once. She didn't want so many new experiences to crowd against each other in her mind. She wanted to take it slow, savor each new erotic moment to its fullest measure.

She had already had her quota for the day. The morning fuck with Taylor had been fantastic as usual. The previous summer Holly and she had gone to see the movie Ladyhawke. Ever since Janice had often enjoyed running a scene in her head of being trapped half bird, half woman while her lover was also trapped half man, half wolf. But Taylor had pulled her out of that flash fantasy and sent her... somewhere else. It was as if they were fucking on a cloud like in Larry Niven's The Magic Goes Away. She was still a little sore from it.

I am such a nerd.

Thump. The damn thing fell out again. It happened every time she took her mind off of holding it in. Maybe that meant she was ready for the bigger one. But not today. Better to be used to this one first. She bent and picked it up and carefully inspected it for dirt and damage to its prophylactic sheath. Satisfied, rather than put it back in place, she set out down the back stairs. She would wander around the grounds and find a nice place to have a wicked little session of self pleasure. The dirtier the better.

Contemplating the path to the garage, with it's scattered stones and puddles, she considered going in and getting her sneakers. But no, smelly wet squishy fish like things strapped to her feet didn't fit her mood. She wanted to feel the grass or mud between her toes. I'm going to explore my (my?) backyard with nothing but this butt plug in my hand.

She avoided stepping on the stones by deliberately stepping in the puddles. When she came to a really large puddle she stepped into it and explored it's mud—so smooth and cool—with her toes. Finding no sharp surprises she jumped up and down like a kid to make water splash about.

If I were a character in a fantasy novel, a naked elf in the woods, and being observed by someone—maybe a troll—unawares, what would the sexiest thing I could do? What would drive my watcher insane with lust?

Janice squatted down and took an impromptu bird bath. She rubbed mud on her body as if to scrub her skin and then splashed it off ineffectively, starting with her legs and working up her body to her breasts. Her nipples were hard against her palms. She indulged herself rubbing her palms against the perky nubs.

Her fantasy shifted. Now she was a model in an erotic photo shoot just pretending to be a naked elf in the woods. She struck various poses. She put on what she thought of as a pensive looked and looked over her shoulder at the camera...

Hey, this one is actually doable... I wonder if Taylor has a camera.

There was no way, if she went and got him, that they wouldn't end up fucking like... like... All out of metaphors, Janice stood and made her way to the garage.

She looked in the fly specked glass on the door. It was empty and dark except for squares of light on the concrete from the other windows. The knob was rough from multiple layers of peeling paint. She turned it and pushed open the squeaky old door. Just inside she paused to let her eyes adjust. Now she could see motes of dust dancing in the weak beams of light. Other than that the interior was disappointingly neat and clean. Not even cobwebs in the rafters, although there did seem to be a swallow's nest in one corner.

At the far end she could see a workbench with neatly arranged tools. There was even one of those big rolling tool cabinets she had seen at Sears. The only messiness was a patch of floor sweep on an oil spill. Janice walked over and rubbed her feet in it. She liked the gritty feel of it. But it would not be a good place to Jill off—although it would be nice to feel it against her ass, that stuff would be a horror in her pussy.

If she didn't find a more erotic spot to masturbate, she could come back.

Back outside she picked her way around the backside of the garage lifting her feet slowly so that the weeds sawing at her skin didn't actually cut her. It wasn't a pleasant but something she endured as part of the experience. She winched once when she put her foot down on sharp stick. When she looked, there was no break in the skin, so she shrugged and moved on.

Someone, long ago, had stacked firewood against the back of the building. Most of it was rotted but some pieces, the larger ones, were still solid. One log looked particularly inviting to her wanton mood. It was so fat the bark would rub her inner thighs if she straddled it. Janice gave it an experimental kick and found that it was solidly seated.

The belly scrunch at her own daring returned stronger than before. Yeah, I'm doing this.

Janice turned and straddled the big log. Placing the butt toy on the wood, she squatted until it teased at her sphincter. Gingerly she let her weight rest on it and felt that feeling again—the wicked spreading of her muscle—as the plug invaded, anticipating that moment when the widest part passed and the toy sought its home inside her. The moment came just as her thighs began to scrape along the rough bark.

Janice sighed. She rested there, feeling it... crap.

Water was dripping of the eaves on top of her head. It was not a pleasant addition to the experience. She leaned back until her spine touched the rough wood of the wall. She uncurled until she felt the roughness on her shoulders as well. Now the water was dripping on her belly, pooling in her navel before overflowing down between the crease of her thigh. She was also now looking out into the rain shrouded overgrown field that was hers. She was a of two minds about the privacy it provided. It was comforting but also reduced the thrill of risk of being seen.

She would have to come back and do it all again on a dark clear night, seeing the house lights across the small valley she knew was there beyond the mists.

But now she would content herself with the intense sensations here and now. The huge presence of the plug. The musty smell of the rotted wood, the cool air and dripping water on her naked front. The rough bark on her thighs and grainy solidity of the wall against her back. Even the blades of grass pulling between her toes added to the wonderful twang as she rubbed her clit.

"Yesss" she said out loud. "Hmmm..."

But unbidden her mind kept working. Last evening, as they were cuddling in bed, Janice had asked Taylor about the cross they had seen at Kit's house. Taylor had explained, careful to emphasize that it was only just his opinion, that the kinkiness was just one way to improve sexual experiences by involving as much of your body as possible. Which had led to a discussion which had, surprisingly, not led to sex. They all must have been really tired. But it had led to Janice testing his theory now...

As she stroked herself slowly, feeling it all, she concluded it seemed valid, up to a point... But something seemed to be missing...

She couldn't release her mind from thinking about sex and just enjoy it. It was frustrating. Perhaps if she rubbed harder...

It helped but not enough. She propped one foot the stub of a branch on the log, the pointy end digging into her sole, so that she could get a better angle as she rubbed harder still. That helped, but not enough.

Okay, she thought. Relax, think nice thoughts like...

Like being bound to the big iron cross at Kit's house.

But... not spread eagle. Not her wrists tied to the top but her ankles, with rough hard rope. She was naked, of course. Kit comes to her and rubs Janice's snatch with strong fingers, saying dirty things. Idly the older woman slaps her right there, stinging Janice.

In response, Janice imagined herself reciting the refrain from the George Carlin comedy skit about the Seven Dirty Words You Can't Say on Television. "Shit! Piss! Fuck! Cunt! Cocksucker! Motherfucker and Tits!"

"Tits?" Kit asked. "Okay."

Kit begins torturing Janice's tits—pinching, slapping and flicking her nails across Janice's nipples. Meanwhile, back at her pussy, a tongue began stroking her. Who was that? Holly?

"Hi girlfriend!" Her friend's piping voice came now from below. "Just making you ready for Jimbo."

And yes, Jim Titus, the deputy was standing nearby. The naked man's fat imaginary tool was erect. It was knobby and bizarre, more like a weapon of punishment than pleasure.

"I don't think it will fit," a strange voice said.

"It'll fit, I got my truck in there just last week," Taylor said.

"Fuck!" Janice's eyes shot open. She had been so close.

The wall against her back vibrated slightly as she heard the screeching protest of a garage bay door being hefted. Janice scrambled to her feet and moved over to peek through a nearby window.

Her Omni backed into the bay, pushed by Taylor while a fat man stood next to a wrecker. Taylor walked over to the man and they talked quietly. Whatever it was contentious the way Taylor stood over the other man, intimidated him. Janice found this so hot she started stroking herself as she watched. The fat man backed off a step and nodded submissively. Taylor pulled out a wad of cash and peeled off two bills to pay the man. The man pulled out his own wad and peeled off three bills. Taylor said something sharply and the man pulled off two more.

All this time Janice had been furiously stroking herself. As the man struggled to get his bulk up into the cab of the wrecker, she felt herself coming. Her knees were trembling. She had to rest her head on her forearm as contractions seized her cunt and her anus. The plug, wonder of wonders, was still there. It felt like it was made of steel as her sphincter contracted around it. She fell to her knees in the rotting wood pile.

It started to rain really hard.

Janice knelt there panting, feeling the rain pouring off the eaves onto her back right about her kidneys. She struggled to her feet and tried to brush off the wood detritus. She tried to pull out the plug. Now the damn thing didn't want to come out.

"Fuck it," Janice said. She stood and looked through the window to see if the stranger was gone. He was. Taylor was sitting in the passenger seat of his Ford pickup with the door open. He had that flat TV thingie in his hands and was looking around surreptitiously as if he didn't want to be seen with his top secret gizmo. Then he started talking to it. Janice debated going out to see him or leaving him his privacy.

Suddenly Taylor scowled down at his device and said what was obviously "What the fuck?" He slammed the door shut, scooted to the driver side and started the truck. Gravel flew as the F150 turned and sped down the drive.

Janice noticed her teeth had been chattering. She was cold, very cold. She waddled a little with the toy in her ass but she didn't bother to fuss with it. When she got to the house she cleaned her feet the best she could and went down to the basement stairs to get a towel from the dryer. She wrapped the big, fluffy and warm thing around herself and headed for the shower to get rid of the last evidence of her escapades but, more importantly, because that water would be warm.

The door to Taylor's office wasn't closed. It wasn't ajar. It was wide open.

Janice stopped dead in her tracks, hopelessly conflicted. Curiosity pulled her towards the little room but trust held her back. Taylor didn't want her to enter there. He could only want that because of the information within. It wasn't as if it was because there was some monster in there, some alien beast that would attack her, was it? So even just looking in from the door was a violation of Taylor's trust.

Warm air wafted from the small room. She heard a fan purring. From where she stood she could see a rack of steel shelves filled with personal computers all wired together. I'll just walk right on by...

Then she saw it: Pinned to the wall was a grainy blow up of that picture of Holly and herself mugging for the camera. Not just a photograph, it looked like a photocopy of a newspaper with a headline: Bodies Identified. Without thinking, Janice was in the room and studying the news article. It was dated tomorrow and said the bodies had been discovered yesterday along Route Six nearby.

"What the fuck?" Janice said.

"Hello Janice Porter," a woman's voice said.

Janice looked around. There was a bigger version of Taylor's flat television thing on the desk. It was propped up like a TV. On the screen was a middle aged woman with hazel skin and kind but worried looking eyes. But somehow she didn't look quite real. Janice clutched the towel she was holding to her front, suddenly very conscious again of the plug in her backside.

"Who are you?" Janice asked. "Are you Taylor's Mom or something?"

The woman smiled. "No, this is not... Taylor Diaz's mother."

The pause was barely there but it was noticeable.

"What you are seeing is a file being executed by a computer program, a presentation prepared especially for you and your friend Holly Prentiss. The person's likeness you see is that of Doctor Sazi Patel."

"Oh—kay."

"For security reasons, would you please turn your head to the side and uncover your ear?"

"Why?"

"Biometric scan, ears are almost as unique as fingerprints."

Janice pushed her hair back over her ear and turned her head.

"Thank you. You are very near certainly Janice Anne Porter."

"Who else would I be?"

"An agent of David Shateel."

"Shit-heel?" Janice asked. "David has agents?"

"It is not very likely this early on but within the realm of possibility... Please keep in mind that this program file is a series of responses prepared to your probable questions. It is not an actual artificial intelligence."

"You're doing pretty good so far hon," Janice said.

"Thank you... Is it permitted to begin basic briefing?"

"Please—wait! You really aren't a person looking at me?"

"What you are seeing is a file being executed by a computer program, a presentation prepared especially for you and your friend Holly Prentiss."

"You said that already."

"It is the recorded response to questions about the program."

"Right." Janice pulled at the butt plug, it took some effort but she finally worked it loose. The feeling of her gaping anus felt very peculiar. "That didn't shock you?"

"What you are seeing—"

"Stop!" The face on the screen froze.

She looked around for somewhere to put the butt plug. On a shelf nearby was a golden Easter egg with complex swirls in it's surface. Next to it was a hand written sign on an index card "IN CASE OF ALIEN ATTACK, SHOVE UP ASS." The egg was slightly larger than the butt plug. Janice set her toy next to the card and smiled. Taylor had a weird sense of humor. She liked that. But he had a lot of 'splaining to do.

Janice put her towel on the desk's chair and sat. She put her feet up on a nearby safe and said "Okay, start your briefing."

The computer briefed Janice on history of the future: How David Shateel, with the aid of the alien presence in his body, would found the Davidian Ascendency which would eventually take over the world. It was believed the alien imprinted on its very first host. The assumption was that the alien took David Shateel as normal and altered follow on hosts to match. Or, alternatively, Dave was able to dominate the alien completely, bending it to his will. Regardless, the world would slowly be taken over by a growing army of super beings with the minds of serial killers.

The computer further explained the the time travel mission was intended to stop him by intercepting the alien and providing a more suitable first host. It also hoped to reach an accommodation with it by giving it the "embassy gift" of the golden egg. The egg contained most of the knowledge available in the twenty-second century plus a "memorandum of understanding" the mission team hoped the alien will accept as a treaty between it and humanity.

One way to present the egg to the alien would be in the body of a host.

"Wait! So the 'shove up ass' thing is serious?" Janice asked.

"As an alternative to your vagina, yes." The program didn't bat an eye, of course. "Our team was selected for flexibility on body issues."

"Team?"

"Originally there were two selectees, but Captain Victoria Price Wilcox was killed in the final destruction of the Forlorn Hope."

"Tell me about that."

The computer obliged, recounting the grappling of the fugitive ship by the enemy corvette, the boarding by the Ascendency's grotesque minions and the final self destruct initiated from engineering after the mission pod escaped back through time made possible only by the simultaneous detonation of twenty-seven thermonuclear weapons.

"Wow," Janice finally said. So... Instead of Michael J. Fox in a DeLorian I get Taylor Diaz in an F150. I win. "I have some questions."