Timestitch Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This program file has many answers that may correspond."

"Why me? Why us? Holly and myself."

"You two were believed to be Dave Shateel's first victims. Whether that happened before or after he encountered the alien was unknown. If the mission was partially successful and you were saved from that, you were thought to become natural allies in defeating him if he were still at large. Possibly even to carry on the mission alone should Commander Diaz be killed."

The thought of Taylor being killed—hurt. Hurt a lot.

"Pft. Anyone who knows Shit-heel for five minutes would become a natural ally against him." Or would they? Holly had certainly been fooled by him for a time.

"So a bunch of people I will never meet, who have not yet been born, but who are also somehow in my past, put together this briefing for me... for Holly and me?"

"No, This program file was prepared by Commander Diaz since returning to your time."

Taylor had been carrying the weight of this mission around by himself? But he intended to bring them into the fold eventually? How much time had he spent preparing this? Before or after they had actually met? Had he stolen away in the night to his office after making love to her? She had so many questions to ask him.

"How?" she asked the placid faced visage before her.

"As personal computers become more advanced, they will frequently be used in preparing presentations and briefings. This program file was created with software that evolved over more than a century of rigorous commercial competition."

"Go free enterprise," Janice said. "One more question."

"Yes?"

"How do you know I'm not under Shit-heel's control already?"

"This program file only knows the answers for which it was programed."

"Was the eventuality that I might be taken over, possessed or even become a willing ally of Dave Shateel taken into account?" His name left a bitter taste in her mouth just saying it.

"It was considered, but the mission's psychological profiler, Doctor Cynthia Hertz believed David Shateel hates you so much—possibly even more than Ms. Prentiss—he will kill you, regardless of any utility you might have for him."

"That's... good to know." Having her gut feelings about Shit-heel confirmed was yet another punch in the belly. "How will I know this alien if I see it?"

"There is little information on that. It can reportedly match its background to a high degree but it doesn't have an internal skeleton so it's shape will appear rather amorphous."

"A chameleon blob then."

"Yes."

Janice stood. She picked up and examined the egg. It was heavy but not as heavy as if it were pure gold. Inscribed on the egg was what looked like a spiral of tiny images, like a triptych. No, there were two spirals intertwined, one going from fat end to thin and the other going the opposite way. They looked identical. Each image was too small to see, even smaller than the frames of an 8 mm movie film. A lot of thought had gone into this thing and all Janice could think about was what it would feel like inside her. Tempting. So Tempting, but how would she get it out again? She put the egg back on the shelf and took her own butt toy. She considered putting that back in but the condom was ruined. She stripped that off and tossed it in the basement commode. Should she close the door to the office? He had forgotten to close it but would he remember he had forgotten? He would likely know she had been in his private space because the sophisticated computer program had run. She left the door just as it was.

She remembered he had also forgotten to close the garage door. Janice decided to go close it before she took a hot shower. She sighed and went back outside. It was amazing how quickly you got used to things. She barely noticed the rain and the chill. But she did take a few seconds to scrunch her toes in her favorite mud puddle.

Someday, she thought, Taylor is going to fuck me in the wet grass with all our friends watching. They'll all be dressed up and sipping champagne...

Her belly warmed at that vision as she picked her way across the gravel to the garage door. She stretched up to grab the door. Movement caught her eye. Something, it was hard to tell what, was sitting in the oil spill on the concrete floor. The way the edges of it were undulating, it seemed to be eating the oil with gusto. Janice picked out three eyes on short stalks scanning the thing's surroundings just as one eye turned and looked directly at her. "Holy fuck!"

Janice stepped into the garage. The thing started oozing in her direction. A hump formed on top of the thing and resolved itself into a ball on a stalk. The stalk cocked back and then threw the ball at Janice. Rather it threw the ball in her general direction, going wide to her right. Without thinking much about it—she had lettered as a soccer goalie—Janice snatched the wide shot from the air and tossed it back at the alien. "Wanna play catch, do you?"

The alien threw the ball again. This time it was headed over Janice's left shoulder. She caught it and tossed it back again. "Better. Try focusing two eyes on me."

All this time the creature was oozing towards her and Janice had been backing up away, keeping her distance just right. Focused on it, she hardly noticed the gravel beneath her feet. Janice stuck her thumbs in her ears and wiggled her fingers. The alien pushed out two new appendages that looked more like moose antlers than hands and wiggled the points. It popped out eyes where the palms would be. It launched another ball from between them straight at Janice's face. She caught it and held it until she felt it start to wiggle and deform in her grasp. She tossed it back. "Nice Try! But I have to go get your present!"

Janice turned and dashed into the house. The easiest thing would be to throw the egg at the alien but she rejected the idea. She was sure there were plenty of factors to consider either way but she would go with her gut instinct—pun intended.

She dove down the basement stairs, grabbed the handrails halfway down, and swung her feet down like an orangutan to land at the bottom, just as she had done as a kid, scaring the crap out of her parents. From there it was three long strides into Taylor's office. She snatched up the egg. It felt dry and rough in her hands. "Shit, need lube."

In the bathroom she grabbed up the bar of soap and smeared it on the egg. Then she wet it in the sink. Now it was too slippery and went flying from her grasp to clatter against the tiles of the shower. Janice snatched up the egg and propped it in the little handhold bar on top of the soap tray built into the shower wall. Janice turned and, holding the egg carefully in place with one hand, pushed herself down on it.

She felt it spreading the cheeks of her butt. The pointy end kissed her rosebud and started to go in. She wanted to take her time and savor it but she was in a hurry. The alien was waiting. She pushed down as far as she could and pushed the egg the last bit with her fingers. It popped in and the weight lay heavy within her. She wiggled her bottom experimentally...

Oh yeah... You have become wise in the ways of shoving things up your ass grasshopper.

Up the stairs, carefully in a hurry this time, with one hand between her cheeks in case the thing tried to pop out, she was out on back deck again looking around for the alien—which was nowhere to be seen.

Damn! Isn't that just like an invading alien, you stop giving them your undivided attention and they wander off looking for another victim to molest. Fickle they are. Downright fickle.

She went down the steps, trying to psych it out... If it decided to flee, it would head back toward the garage. If it continued to pursue her it would...

Janice turned and looked under the deck. The alien was climbing one of the support posts. The space under the deck was just mud with the occasional bit of trash but the edges were overgrown with weeds. Janice stepped over these, feeling the stems scratch at her calves and thighs. A tall weed, yarrow she thought, momentarily cupped her vagina with it's tiny white flowers.

I am so alive right now. So in this moment. I'm either saving the world or about to die. Maybe both. Here we go...

"Hello there stranger, come here often?" Janice spread her arms in what she hoped was a welcoming gesture.

The alien, like a squirrel, moved around to the opposite side of the post. Eye stalks peeked at her from around both sides.

"Oh, don't be shy." Janice estimated it had the mass of a large cat or small raccoon. She knew a moment's worry about how all that would get inside of her but she put a hand on the post and gently waggled her fingers. "Come to mama."

The alien formed tiny tentacle and wiggled them back. It reached out and touched her skin. To Janice it felt wet and a little raspy like a cat's tongue. She held still. "That's it. That's it baby..."

The creature wrapped itself around her wrist and held her tight. Oh shit, I'm going to—

Using her arm for leverage, the alien launched its full weight into Janice's chest, knocking her backwards into the mud under the deck. Cold mud under her back, hot alien rasping across her skin. A million tiny pin pricks as if it was searching her for access to her interior. It probed at her navel, hard enough to hurt, but then abandoned the shallow hole to search further.

She felt it flow down her belly like liquid metal finding the creases of her legs and then the creases of her cunt. Flowing right past her clitoris, probing her urethra for a second but abandoning that almost immediately for the much larger access port below.

The alien poured itself into Janice.

It felt nothing like being fucked. She felt like she were being inflated like a water balloon. It didn't hurt. Not yet anyway. There were tiny pricklings... but nothing more. She pulled a rock out from under her right kidney and cast it aside. Then she reached back and pillowed her head on her arms, trying to keep her hair out of the muck.

The alien seemed to sense she was at her limit and stopped. Or did it? She felt a slight pulsing as if it continued to pump more of its mass into her but the mass in her vagina was a constant. Where was it going?

Meanwhile, the alien continued to explore her. A questing probe touched her anus. A thin strand penetrated. Instead of going deep into her, she could feel it pushing against her muscles, testing their resistance to its power. Janice willed herself to relax. The alien shot a gob of itself into her with surprising force. Then a second and a third. Janice felt her heals digging in the mud as she writhed under the overwhelming sensations.

Then the alien encountered the golden egg.

The solid lump of it lurched inside Janice. The alien mass everywhere it was inside and out of her body froze. Janice opened her eyes and lifted her head and stared down at the mass on her belly. So much was inside her now but there was so much more to go. Would it all go inside?

The alien twitched.

Then it rippled. Not just on its surface, but throughout. She felt it everywhere, on her skin, in her cunt, in her ass, around her clit...

That's the ticket. Keep that up and I'm gonna come like—

The ripple became a vibration. The vibration got faster and faster. It got so fast you could hear it as a buzz. It hurt. It hurt a lot and was getting worse by the moment.

Oh shit, Janice thought. This is not going well, not at all like a fantasy...

Then she passed out.