Timestitch Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The EMT laughed. "These guys?"

"Regardless, it's their business, isn't it?" Taylor hopped off the gurney. "Someone played a rather bizarre practical joke on me and I'm going to find out."

A young man in a white coat came rushing up. "Where's the bullet wounds?"

"False alarm doctor," the nurse said.

"Crap," the doctor said. "It would have been my first."

The nurse snorted.

"Sorry to disappoint," Taylor said. He walked through the automatic doors and onto the street. Or rather onto Route Six. The hospital was on a hill overlooking the town of Tunkhannock which was at least a mile away. As near as he could tell, Taylor was five miles from his cabin. Dave Shateel had taken his wallet, money, gun and knife. His tablet was in the truck. The rest of his possessions were in the cabin, which last he had seen, was on fire. Where the girls were, he had no idea. Perhaps they had run off to California in his truck. He wouldn't blame them if they had.

So here he was, penniless, possibly friendless, stuck in the Twentieth Century.

But Dave Shateel was dead and Janice had apparently intercepted the alien. In fact... If he remembered things correctly, he had a piece of it in him now. As near as he could tell, he had not turned into a sadistic maniac.

They had won.

The rest was just details. He started walking.

~~~*~~~

9:16 AM Wednesday, Gilbert Thomas and Sons Auto Body

Gilbert Thomas Junior huffed as he bent yet again to grab another piece of junk. First sunny day in a long time and he was pulling rusty crap out of the weeds by the barn. He could feel the rough texture of the rusted metal even through is work gloves. His hands were sweaty inside them. He was sweaty all over with the sun beating down already this early. Bugs were buzzing around. He was miserable.

His dad was really pissed this time. He had screamed at Gilly until the spittle had flown. Gilly chose the better part of valor and did what he was told.

"Some day..." He straightened up with a grunt. "Some day I'm gonna tell that somebitch what for."

Something hit the back of his neck like a giant spit wad. Gilly slapped himself there but whatever it was had already slid down inside his coveralls. He shook himself, pulling the cloth away from his skin to get it to fall out his pants leg but whatever it was inserted itself under the waistband of his tighty whiteys.

"Fuck!" It was alive! Gilly danced around trying to shake it loose. "Fuck! Fuck! Whoa!"

The thing inserted itself into his anus. Actually it felt... kinda good... Gilly's head buzzed like he'd drunk two quarts of Schlitz. His pecker felt... yeah.

Suddenly he noticed it was a beautiful day. Birds were chirping. He smiled. Mary Sue might be fat but she was willing. He'd call her later, when he was done cleaning up this mess. He'd show Dad he was good for something. He would.

He bent back to his task. It was a dirty job but somebody had to do it.

~~~*~~~

10:02 AM Wednesday, Kit's home.

Janice dumped the job of explaining things on the sophisticated briefing file in Taylor's computer tablet. She convened a meeting in the dining room of Kit's home and propped the amazing device against the bowl of potpourri in the center of the table. The device went through the same biometric identification process for Holly as it had for Janice. Although Jim was identified the same way, the machine would not proceed until both Holly and Janice vouched that Jim was not an agent of Dave Shateel. The image of Doctor Sazi Patel then explained things with exactly the same words she had used to explain it all to Janice. Jim interviewed it as he would a human subject, trying to catch it in an inconsistency. Of course it didn't work since the program file would give the exact same answer to any repeated question. But Janice let him go at it, sensing he needed to satisfy himself.

"I'm not getting something here." Jim finally said. "There's a lot more to this but I don't know the right questions to ask."

"I can only give the answers I've been programmed to give," the tablet said.

"I feel like I did the first time I played Zork," Jim said.

"Oh, I love that game!" Holly said.

"It doesn't matter anyway," Janice said. "Shit-heel is dead and the world isn't going to end."

"However this started," Holly said. "Could happen again. Or has."

"Shit!" Jim said. "Fuck! I can't..."

Janice was trying to figure the best way to manage the first formal introduction between an alien species and humanity when the phone rang.

Jim got up and went into the kitchen to answer. They heard him say "Hi Kit!"

"Say 'hi' for us too!" Holly called.

Jim stretched the wall phone's receiver cord as far as it would go walking back toward the dining room. "Janice and Holly say 'hi.' She says 'hi' back."

Jim listened for a while then said "Yeah Kit, it's true. I'm sorry."

He listened for some more. "Yeah, those things can take time."

"They didn't, I did... He was torturing Taylor in a burning building." Jim said. "We have no idea where he is now. He's wanted as a material witness."

Whatever Kit said now sounded like a question.

"No problem, I'm on suspension with pay pending the investigation. But it will have to be your car, mine is probably in Chesapeake Bay by now. Hold on..."

To Janice and Holly Jim said "Kit has to come back for her cousin's funeral and then go back to Florida to deal with... probate issues."

Janice made a gimme gesture with her hand. Jim stretched the phone cord a bit more and handed it to her. "Hi Kit, it's Janice. Sorry to hear about your cousin."

"We were good friends," Kit said. "More like sisters."

Janice looked over at Holly, who was touching Taylor's tablet and swiping her fingers back and forth across its surface as if finger painting. Her best friend's eyes were wide with fascination. To ease the tension on the phone cord she moved into the kitchen and leaned against the doorway to the front parlor. "Yeah, I know... or I can imagine... maybe."

"It's okay," Kit said. "I know what you mean to say. Thanks."

"Listen..."

"Don't worry about it, stay as long as you need to find a new place. I'm going to be down here a couple of weeks cleaning out the house and keeping my relatives from stealing everything that isn't nailed down. Or prying up what is, for that matter."

"That sucks" Janice said.

"Yeah, it's all 'boo hoo I'm so going to miss her, where's that silver tea set?'"

Janice couldn't help it, she chuckled. "I hope that isn't an actual quote."

Kit sighed. "Unfortunately it pretty much is. I just met you two kids the other day and I trust you more than I trust my own family. I don't know why."

"Um..." Janice didn't know what to say to that. Kit knew her relatives and had good reasons not to trust them, but she really didn't know Holly or herself. Which, was probably why they were a better bet to Kit right now. "That is so sweet of you to say. We'll do our best to not... you know what I mean?"

"Yes I do," Kit said. "What's up with Taylor?"

"He was shot!" Janice felt the her throat tighten. I will not cry. I will not cry. "We haven't seen him since they took him away in the ambulance. Then he just... disappeared!"

"I'm sure he'll turn up," Kit said.

"I hope so," Janice said. If he can. If he still even exists. "The police want him for questioning and... and what we know now... that could be very awkward."

"What's to know?"

"Let's just say..." Janice paused. How to say this over the phone... "The story would fit right on the shelf next to all Jim's other books, only with more sex. Lots more sex."

"Well I'm all for the 'more sex' part..."

"I'll explain everything when you get here." Janice caught a flash of motion out the parlor window. She caught the glimpse of an olive drab army jacket disappearing from sight toward the garage. Without thinking she ran towards the door to the garage. The phone cord was a fleeting restraint before it pulled from its jack.

"He's here!" Janice said into the dead receiver. "Tay—shit!"

She dropped the phone to the floor and ran out the door. Taylor was at that moment stepping up the tiny concrete step from the garage. When Janice collided with his chest he toppled over onto his back. Next moment they were were sprawled on the concrete of the garage floor.

"Where have you been?" Janice asked.

"I went back to the cabin to see what I could salvage."

"All night?"

"I caught a few hours sleep in the back of your car."

"Why didn't you... Oh, you wouldn't know where we were, would you?"

"I figured this place was worth a shot."

"You walked?"

Taylor shrugged. "What else did I have to do with my time?"

She poked him in the chest. "You're not going to fade out, like in the movie?"

"No I'm not going to fade like that movie."

"But you are going to take a shower," Janice sniffed at his chest. "You stink."

~~~*~~~

CHAPTER 20

The next few minutes were a blur. Taylor went off to shower. Jim put the phone back together, whereupon it promptly rang again. He took a rather peremptory call from the state police to come in and "clarify" some things. Off he went in Kit's car, taking Janice's hopes of her first ever foursome along with.

Resigned to make the best of it, she picked up Taylor's tablet and headed for the master bedroom. Holly followed pulling off clothes as she went. She somehow had them both naked on the big bed in very short order.

"Maybe you should be a porn director," Janice said.

"Can you get dirty movies on that thing?" Holly asked, pointing to the tablet in Janice's lap.

With Holly watching over her shoulder Janice touched a folder labeled erotica and then one labeled video. It had hundreds of listings. A box popped up asking for a title or offering to sort the list. Among the sorting options were most popular, highest ranked and last viewed.

"Last viewed" Holly said. "Let's see what our boy fancies."

The last video viewed was Gabrielle Conceives. Janice touched it and a scene formed consisting of a Persian rug holding a very tall Grecian looking vase and a chaise longue in the center of a vast open field. The long chair had one rolled arm and a short back rest. It was upholstered in gold and red stripes. Giant red tinged ferns stuck decoratively from the vase. In the far background was stone mansion. In the foreground were two ranks of ornate chairs with shield backs and gold and red striped seats. For some reason the video made a point of focusing on one.

"Those can't be Hepplewhites," Holly said. "Maybe Kittingers."

Janice looked at Holly.

"What? I read!" Holly said. "I think this is supposed to be female friendly porn, with all the stylistic touches. I think this is going to be marvelous."

The recording playing on the tablet itself was a marvel, the picture resolution indistinguishable from reality. It was also three dimensional, like looking through a window. When Janice tilted it she could actually see to the side just like peering through glass.

People began gathering around the chairs. The dress—mostly sundresses and wide hats for the women, chinos and sports jackets for the men—spoke of casual affluence. The multicultural look of the crowd spoke latter Twentieth Century... or later.

The view moved back to the carpet where a woman in a red dress paced back and forth.

"Love the dress," Janice said.

The long red dress was made of some ultra fine material that clung with an effect previously possible only in fantastic novel cover art. It was held at her right shoulder by a gold choker and by a gold clasp shaped like a lion's head at her left hip. A diagonal ribbon of creamy flesh lay exposed from shoulder to thigh. When the woman turned, the back was revealed to plunge all the way to nearly the bottom of the woman's pert derriere, leaving no doubt the dress was her only garment.

"Ooh those shoes," Holly said. "Want. Want. Want."

The objects of Holly's desire were three and half inch healed sandals held in place by springy gold bands curving around the lower calf, ankle and feet but never quite meeting in the center. They looked brutal. Janice wanted a pair too.

The woman sat and crossed her legs, showing thigh and a good deal of hip. The view zoomed in on her face. She had gray eyes, dark brows and a tiny, straight nose. Her blonde hair was tightly braided with one large braid wound into a bun on her head and held in place with golden pins shaped like diving hummingbirds. She also had two very thin, very long braids dangling on either side of her face. A tiny bit of overbite formed her upper lip into a bow. It made her look like she was always just about to bite her lower lip.

"Hello, my name is Gabrielle," the woman said. "Thank you all for coming today to share this very special occasion. You see, my dear friends, I am going to get pregnant...." she made a sweeping hand gesture "...by these fellows."

The view jumped back suddenly to reveal the rug was now surrounded on three sides by naked men. They were all tall and powerful looking, not to mention well endowed. Except for one tall blond who looked like he had stepped off the cover of a romance novel and one massive bald man covered with blue tattoos, they all had dark skins.

"Did I say this was going to be marvelous?" Holly asked. "This is going to be super hot."

Gabrielle said in the video "Please take your seats. Will the ladies in the first row please remove your hats?"

By some unseen signal, two men strode onto the carpet, cocks bouncing.

Gabrielle smiled at the audience and grabbed a penis in each hand. She tilted her head back and extended her lips and then opened her mouth, sticking out her her tongue. The taller man bent and kissed her, shoving a long tongue into her. When the man straightened, the shorter one bent and kissed her face starting at her forehead and working down to her lips. Gabrielle's cheeks collapsed as she briefly sucked his tongue.

Then she turned her attention to their cocks.

She lifted the one on her left and ran her tongue up his shaft while making eye contact with its owner. She sucked the head into her mouth. She released him and turned to the one on her right to repeat the process.

Gabrielle stood and turned her back to the taller of the two men. He undid the golden collar and the red dress dropped to the ground. Gabrielle placed a hand on each man's shoulder and stepped out of it. The shorter man bent to help her free a foot and then gathered up the mound of cloth. His fingers stroked the fabric and then, inspired, rubbed the fluffy stuff against Gabrielle's breasts and belly. Her mouth made an O and her eyes glistened. Her nipples visibly hardened. She kissed him sweetly on the lips.

The man looked around and then walked to the edge of the carpet and handed the dress to a guest who folded it neatly into her matronly lap. The guest beside her took it and buried his face in it. Soon the dress was being passed from guest to guest.

Gabrielle was back on the chaise longue with her bottom in the air.. The other fellow was sitting with one leg draped casually over the arm of the chair. His long penis stood up in a jiggling curve.

The man thrust two fingers from one hand into her vagina and one finger from the other hand into her anus. Gabrielle hissed slightly and looked back at him. "Lube me please."

The man touched his ear. You could barely make out a tiny receiver there because its flesh tone did not quite match. He nodded and reached under the chair to bring forth out a gravy boat. He poured a stream of thick golden liquid down the crack of her ass and worked it into both holes.

When the shorter man approached she took his member halfway into her mouth and sucked hard at him. They continued like this, Gabrielle sucking one while the other worked his fingers and tongue at her other end for several minutes until all three simultaneously straightened and rearranged themselves.

Gabrielle put her head in the crook of the chair arm and back so she could comfortably suck the taller man while hooking a leg over the back so that the shorter fellow could fuck her easily. He did so with long slow strokes. Every so often he would stop at the bottom of a trust and work his pelvis in a circle as if feeling her insides with his cock.

Watching the video, Janice said "you can't tell me that chair wasn't designed with fucking in mind."

Holly began to answer "Actually..."

"Shush, I think she's about to come."

Gabrielle had abandoned her efforts at fellatio as the man in her vagina increased his rhythm. Her face and the top of her breasts were flushed. The man fucking her was also rubbing a thumb on her clitoris. She covered his hand with hers and grabbed the tall man's hand to pull him down and bury her face against his thigh. Her knees jerked up ad her thighs clenched together. A few strokes more and the man inside her came as well.

Gabrielle kissed him goodbye and accepted the man who she had been sucking into her vagina. The place at her head was taken by a newcomer. The exact positioning varied but the pattern remained the same. Each new men came forward and was sucked until the previous man had ejaculated inside her. Gabrielle was next fucked on her hands and knees and then straddled a man while sucking his erstwhile replacement. Then she was back with her legs spread wide with a man holding her legs by the long heals of her sandals.

The video cut to a man in with silver hair under a bowler hat, a dark suit, and a serene expression on his face emerging from an ornate door in the mansion. He was carrying a silver tray holding what looked like an antique telephone but without any wires attached. He set off across a flagstone patio, down some stairs and then across the wide expanse of grass.

Back on the carpet, a thickset Polynesian man with a big belly approached the chaise. He grabbed one of Gabrielle's ankles to turn her onto her back. The heal of one sandal batted him in the nose.

"Fucking shoes! You women and your shoes!" He peeled each shoe off Gabrielle and tossed them out of the frame. "A barefoot woman is so much sexier!"

Gabrielle could not disagree, mainly because her mouth was occupied by the cock of the man with the blue tattoos. When it pulled out part way you could see the shaft had a tiger stripped pattern on it. When the cock was out completely you could see it had a large gold ring through its head. Gabrielle's tiny pink tongue toyed with this for a minute and then traveled down the underside of his shaft to explore a series of smaller rings in his scrotum.

In the meantime the fat bellied man had both her ankles in one hand while he thrust into her. He let one foot go free and licked the soul of the other. He took the big toe between his teeth and glared down at Gabrielle who was clenching the cock ring in her own teeth while madly pumping the tattooed shaft with both hands.

Sperm suddenly splashed her face. She quickly put the head back into her mouth as it continued to spasm. You could see her throat swallowing. When he withdrew she licked her lips and grinned up at the other fellow.

"You are the sexiest slut on the planet," the man said in wonder.

He doubled the speed of his thrusts. A ring of white foam had formed around the base of his shaft. Their groins slapped together wetly. Gabrielle's hand furiously stroked at her clitoris as she started to moan. "Oh... fuck."

"Yes... gonna come... gonna come... Ah!" He pushed solidly into Gabrielle and ground in a circular motion. "Ugh... ugh... ugh."

The video jumped to the butler striding purposefully across the grass and then back to Gabrielle who was on her hands and knees pushing herself backwards onto yet another lover—the tall blond.

The view closed in on her face. Her eyes were shut and her mouth open. Her forehead was wrinkled with either concentration or pain. The view stayed tight as it traveled down the front of her glistening body past her hard rosy nipples and her tiny outie belly button to her smooth mound and finally to her pouting vagina, which was empty.