Timestitch Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to Gabrielle's face. Her eyes were open and she was biting her lower lip as she looked back over her shoulder. The tight view journeyed back down her body, this time along her flexing, sweat gleaming back to the cheeks of her ass. These were spread wide by big rough hands as the blond pushed his cock slowly farther and farther into Gabrielle's rectum. When her cheeks met his pelvis she wiggled her bottom against him.

Now that he was fully seated within her, his face assumed a glazed and blissful look. He began to stroke in and out of Gabrielle very slowly.

He pumped and he pumped away. Gabrielle brought herself to orgasm with her hand and collapsed onto the seat cushion but still the big man continued to pump.

"Argh! Somebody... make... this... monster... come already!"

A very dark man with the whipcord body of a marathon runner approached the tall blond from behind. Without hesitation he shoved his long thin cock between the pale cheeks of the others ass. The tall blond jerked half upright for a second and then leaned forward to accept as much as he could before clenching his buns and pushing forward again into Gabrielle, pulling the other man with him. With only one or two awkward strokes the trio established a rhythm that slowly accelerated to a brutal pounding.

The tiny blonde woman writhed under the assault, gasping soundlessly and slapping the cushions with her hand. Then suddenly the tall blond man stiffened. The tall black man thrust twice more and stiffened himself. They held that way while Gabrielle lay there gasping and then they withdrew, first one and then the other to polite applause from the audience.

The video again cut to the butler approaching the the carpet. He nodded cheerfully to two of the naked men as he sidled between them. Taking one knee he presented the tray to Gabrielle who was hungrily sucking on a man who's dark belly and thighs were covered with nubby black hair.

Gabrielle removed the large dark penis from her mouth but held on to it. "Now is not the time Charles."

"I'm afraid he insisted Madam."

Gabrielle took the phone receiver with her free hand. She continued to stroke with the other. She smiled brightly. "Darling! How is Tokyo?"

She listened for a while. You could hear a vague male voice buzzing softly in a questioning tone. "Yes, they picked it up this morning."

A short question. "They said fifteen."

Expostulations. "No dear, add a zero."

Gabrielle held the phone away from her ear as the voice shouted loudly but laden with static. She looked up at her lover of the moment and rolled her eyes, then she took him into her mouth and for three quick strokes before getting back on the phone.

"Well dear, like I said, it was the ducks or the tree. Besides, why do you care, it's not like we can't afford—"

This time the voice shouted clearly "it's the principle of the thing!"

"Darling," Gabrielle said with an edge in her voice. "Fuck the principle of the thing."

The man screamed "you fuck it, you fuck everything and everyone else!"

Gabrielle slammed the phone into its ornate cradle. "I am indisposed for the rest of the day."

"Yes Madam."

"Are the refreshments ready for our guests?"

"Whenever you are ready Madam."

"Serve as soon as this gentleman ejaculates." She looked up at him. "No pressure dear, take your time."

The man shrugged with good nature and said in a British accent "I could go for a bit of a nosh."

He pumped away at himself, and when he was ready, inserted the head of his cock into her mouth. A trickle of jizm escaped her lips as she swallowed the rest.

The video now jumped around to show the guests and the naked men mingling freely. Servants in traditional black and white dress moved among them. A dark naked man and several guests were discussing fishing judging from the casting and reeling gestures the naked man made. The Polynesian gentleman enjoyed a scone and a cup of tea while a gray haired matron wrote a phone number on his cock with a silver marker. The camera jumped to another man's butt with the same number written on it. The giant blond and a couple in vaguely African dress were talking closely because his penis was grasped firmly in both their hands. The view circled back to Gabrielle who was sitting up sipping tea from a delicate white cup with gold trim. Her body and face still showed glistening sperm where she had left it. She smiled at a guess and answered a question "oh yes, we had it specially treated. It won't stain a bit."

"Well no rest for the wicked." Finishing the tea she handed the cup and saucer off to a servant. She wiped up a gob on her belly and licked it off her finger. Then she touched one her hummingbird pins back into place. "Places everyone!"

The next fellow was very tall. He picked Gabrielle up like she was a doll and walked over to the giant vase. After grabbing and casting away the ferns, he placed the woman on the gaping top belly down. Gabrielle's legs did not reach the ground. Her toes scrabbled for purchase on the slick glazing. The man asked in a thick Caribbean accent "Where does you want it, yours ass or yours poo-say?"

"My butt," Gabrielle said softly. "In my butt."

"What? Where does you want me?" He slapped her backside with his massive cock.

"Stick it in my ass!" she yelled. "Fuck me in the ass!"

The man's huge cock went into her anus very easily. "Oho! You have done this before!"

He grabbed her elbows and pulled Gabrielle back until her back arched. He pumped into her with long strokes while the woman made guttural noises.

"What-cha watching?" Taylor came up and gave Janice and Holly a hug from behind. "Oh dear."

He buried his face in Janice's back. "What you are witnessing is my conception. Well not that part, obviously."

Janice's mouth dropped open. She hastily stopped the video, which froze on a shot of a massive black cock distending the woman's pink rectum. Janice flipped the tablet face down.

"Holy shit, that's your mother?" Holly said.

"It was supposed to be a lie. Mom said she thought she was already pregnant by Dad. She was going to make several videos for the preggers market with the added spice of the gang bang conception. Turns out she read the test wrong. Or she lied and did it on purpose."

"Oh Geez," Holly said. "What did your—her husband do?"

"They tell me Dad laughed," Taylor said. "Then he got roaring drunk and crashed his favorite Mercedes into the bay, came back and declared his undying love for Mom. I got treated just like all my siblings—au pars from the get go and then shuffled off to boarding school as soon as possible."

"That sucks," Janice contributed. She thought it's amazing this man isn't an emotional basket case.

"Yeah, being a teenage boy in a boarding school and the the progeny of the world's most famous cuckolding... well I survived it."

Janice put her arms up and captured his neck. She turned her head to kiss him. "You did more than that..." Kiss. "You are the best man I have ever met and..." Kiss. "You are the greatest lover of two millennium."

Janice kept kissing him. Taylor started to talk. "Most people have a hard time facing the reality of their parent's sexuality, particularly their mother. I grew up knowing about it. Sex was always treated as a good thing. It was like she was a famous dancer but did it naked exchanging bodily fluids. I think I was thirteen or so before I realized other people might have problems with open sexuality."

Janice was vaguely aware that Holly was also kissing Taylor somewhere. He seemed to need to talk. They let him.

"In the future, my past, the physical consequences of sex—disease, unwanted pregnancies, what have you—were pretty much under control. The social and psychological consequences rage... raged on.

"I'm a child of a cuckolding. It could have been an accident or it could have been because of a silly argument about a dented fender. I can live with that.

"My mother has... had... will have a very active and very public sex life. I could handle that—even when strangers asked for her autograph on the street. Some of her adoring fans even asked if I was 'the one.' I smiled and took the pats on the head.

"I learned to fight hard in boarding school. I had a big chip on my shoulder for a while. 'Hey Diaz, who's your daddy?' would send my fists flying. I changed schools a lot. It was not supposed to get out who I was. It always did. I got over it.

"What I can't handle is treating people like disposable or interchangeable objects. I could never be one of those anonymous studs. I could never treat a woman as a sperm receptacle. I can't see how anyone else would want that either, but some people do. Poor bastards."

"I'm thinking..." Holly said between her own kisses, somewhere near Taylor's lower back... "it's Taylor's turn... to be the center... of attention."

"I second the motion," Janice said. She started nibbling at his shoulder blade.

"Let's make a Taylor sandwich!" Holly said. "Taylor can introduce you to the carnal pleasures of your butt hole and I can—I imagine the word is—reacquaint him with the same using that strap on thingy."

Taylor started to day "It's a lovely offer but Janice—"

"—Can speak for herself." She kissed him hard again to soften her harsh words. "What part of I trust you with my body did you not understand?"

Taylor kissed her back, perhaps to cover the peeve in his own tone. "I was going to say, since your bottom is on the bottom, you are in control. You say slow, we go slow, you say fast, we go fast. Okay?"

"Okay." Janice suddenly had a visual of the Soul Train TV show locomotive. Oh my.

"And Holly..." Taylor turned and kissed her too. "If I start to get too enthusiastic and don't respond to Janice, bat me upside the head. Okay?"

"You betcha!"

"And if anyone says... um...'October' we stop."

"Stop over-planning," Janice said. "This is lovemaking, not an expedition up the Amazon."

Holly looked at Taylor, eyes dancing. Taylor looked back at her. Suddenly the two were laughing uncontrollably. Holly rolled off the bed and pounded the carpet.

"What?" Janice asked. "what's so funny?"

"Up... up... up the... hee hee hee!" Holly said with tears streaming down her face. "Up... hee hee heh, snort, up... hee heep. Hick... heep... hick."

"See what you did?" Taylor picked up Holly and carried her toward the bathroom. "You gave her the hiccups."

Taylor headed for the shower. Janice yelled at his back. "Me? All I said was expedition up the—Oh my God!"

Shaking her head at her own cluelessness, she reached under the bed and pulled out the box of toys Holly had rescued. She selected three penis shaped dildos of different sizes, the strap on harness, two butt plugs and some lube. As a last minute thought she grabbed a vibrator too.

Janice paused... How had she known the toys where there? She looked back under the bed and saw George was doing his best to look like a lump in the carpet. She whispered "I'm sorry George, we'll introduce you to everyone later."

"It is okay, I am looking forward to watching your bond reaffirmation ritual."

"Watch but don't—is that what it is?"

"Oh yes," George said. "This is clearly important to you. You will be transgressing one of your society's major taboos with those very close to you."

From the shower she heard Holly protesting "What? Hick... No! Hick... No!"

The water whooshed. "Yeep!"

"That did it," Taylor said with too much satisfaction in his voice. "We got any clean towels left in this place?"

"Hall closet," Janice said. She lubed and pushed a longish pink plug against her rosebud. It went in slowly, burning slightly. Finally the widest part passed her sphincter and the muscles popped shut around the base. Janice turned it so it nestled in the crack. She flexed her belly, feeling the mass inside her anus, reveling in the sheer hedonistic reality of the situation. I've just put in a butt plug for my lover to pull out so he can replace it with his dick. I'm gonna stick one in Holly's butt too just because I can and I know she likes it. I'm so loving this....

"Fuck it." Taylor dropped a dripping wet Holly on the bed. She bounced. "We're gonna change the sheets anyway."

"She'll catch a chill," Janice said with mock severity. "Here, I have just the thing Holly, hold still."

Janice got on top of Holly an lay down facing her friends slick brown ass cheeks. She touched the plug to Holly's darker rose.

Holly said "What? Oh! Sweet."

Holly reached back to spread her cheeks. Janice pushed in even more cautiously than she had herself until Holly reached back impatiently and shoved the thing home. With the plug in place, Janice reversed herself and gave Holly a quick kiss before separating and patting the mattress between them. "Right here big guy."

Taylor hopped on the bed. His flying cock slapped Janice in the face. She grabbed control of it and put it in her mouth.

Taylor's hand explored Janice's bottom. He pushed at the plug making her gasp. "Don't I get one of these?"

"You'll get yours soon enough," Holly said. She grabbed his cock away from Janice and started sucking on it greedily.

Janice dumped the three dildos on his belly. "Pick one."

Taylor picked up the largest one. It was jet black and had massive veins sculpted along its shaft. He looked at it for a long time and then finally sighed and tossed it over Holly. "Too big."

He picked up the smallish purple phallus and tossed it without hesitation. "Too small."

He picked up the middle sized one. This one was a fleshy pink with a prominent helmet. "Just right."

Janice giggled.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"Goldilocks."

Holly snorted with Taylor's cock in her mouth.

"Shall we get started then?" Taylor asked.

"Nah," Janice said. "I want another go at sucking you. Give it over greedy girl."

Janice didn't so much suck on Taylor's cock as savored it—reaffirming the wondrous reality of the thing her memory had enshrined in a very special place. She probed it with her tongue, nibbled down the ridge on the underside and briefly pulled each of his balls into her mouth. Then she slowly licked back up the shaft and captured the head between her lips. She was tempted to keep it there until he shot into her again but that was not the plan... she popped it out. "Okay, now I'm ready."

"As our intrepid captain approaches the mouth of the raging river...."

"No baby, your ass isn't the Amazon." Holly ran a fingernail down Janice's spine then kissed the back of her neck. "You are."

"Oh... that's sweet." Janice looked back and up at Taylor. "Fuck me in the ass."

Now Taylor ran his fingers down Janice's back and touched the pink plug. "You ready for this?"

She closed her eyes and nodded. "Do it."

Taylor applied a steady pull on the plug and Janice felt herself being pulled apart as it tried to exit her body. Then it was gone and she felt herself gaping open to the world. She actually felt cool air coming in. Then she felt small fingers stroking and rubbing. Lubing. Holly? Janice didn't look back to see.

The bed creaked. The big man's knees straddled her thighs. Holly's tiny hand rubbed circles on Janice's back. Somehow she knew her friend's other hand was guiding the tip of Taylor's cock into place.

And there it was.

The spongy head pushed into her back door like an impertinent salesman. She snerked at the imagery until the harder shaft followed, making her gasp. "Oh... hee... yes. Like that."

Taylor's magnificent phallus pushed deeper and deeper. There was no escaping it, no relief, no surcease of a narrow neck as with the plug. It kept coming and coming.

And then it stopped. She knew he wasn't all the way in because his body hips weren't against her butt.

Taylor's lips were near her ear. "How's that baby?"

"Ugh." Janice wiggled her butt. She reached back and felt how much cock remained. "Good. Shit that's good. More"

She felt Taylor withdraw slightly as he shifted his weight. The feeling of him pulling out was even more intense then the penetration. Then he pushed back in, deeper.

"More" Janice repeated.

Her lover complied. This time she felt him come down against her, nesting there and laying still.

"Shit," Holly said. "This ain't as easy as I thought. Hold still."

"Ugh." Taylor was trembling above her. "That's... yeah."

"Wha?" Janice said. Taylor wasn't moving but the bed was rocking slightly.

"Holly is fucking me in the ass," Taylor said.

"Holly is trying to fuck you in the ass, you big galoot."

"Just push in and hold on," Taylor said. "Uh, yeah, like that."

Then Taylor's powerful hips began to move in short, slow strokes.

The massive cock chugged back and forth inside her ass. Janice bit the pillow beneath her face. Her hands grasped at the bedspread. It's smooth cloth felt rough rubbing against her hard nipples. Her toes writhed in the air off the bottom of the bed. "Oh, oh shit that's good. Like that. Just like—harder."

Taylor picked up the pace.

Starting in her thighs, Janice felt her body tremble with the coming orgasm. "Fuggin yeah I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Yes!"

The orgasm was entirely different than any before, a muted pulsing that felt somehow removed but still very very good. She lay reveling in the bliss of it. In a bit she felt she was drooling and wiped her face on the pillow. Taylor was still inside her but he wasn't moving.

"Who said to stop?"

Taylor started again, slowly building his rhythm back up until—

Snap.

"Fuck!" Holly tumbled off her lovers and hit the floor beside the the bed with a thump.

"Omigosh!" Janice said. "Holly! You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Fucking harness is a gone—hello there little fella," Holly said. "What's your name?"

"George."

"Oh-kay... hello George, my name is Holly. You must be Jan's special friend."

"You don't seem to be very surprised or frightened by me."

"Figured you must be around someplace."

"You two want to cut the chatter?" Taylor said. "We're kind of busy here."

"We gotsa be vewy vewy quite George," Holly said in a stage whisper. "Taylor's fucking Janice in the ass and it takes all his con-cen-tway-shun."

Janice burst into giggles. Taylor stopped his motion. He was still for a long moment, then he started to shake with laughter. "Fuck!"

When they quieted down Janice turned her head to look over where Holly had her elbows propped on the edge of the bed. A pair of George's googly eyes peeked from between her arms. Janice smiled and winked. She grinned up at Taylor. "Ready whenever you are Gridley."

Taylor chuckled at her misquote. "My sweet wicked girl, your crazy brain is even sexier than your tight ass."

He gave a pelvic thrust, making Janice grunt. "No..."

Taylor hesitated.

"No stopping," Janice said. "No stopping 'til you come in my ass."

The pulling and pushing of his cock against her gripping ring resumed. Janice let herself relax and just feel the motion inside her. Very soon she was suddenly quivering again with another of those peculiar orgasms.

Taylor kept going. Janice felt Holly's fingers rubbing at her. How she didn't know.

"Than—thanks Hols—shit!" Off she went again. "That's so so good!"

Taylor's thrusts became more imperative. He was wasn't so much slamming into her as trying to reach deeper and deeper into her. He would push in and, at the bottom of the stroke, screw his hips around as if trying to go even deeper. Finally he picked her up off he bed and rolled up into a sitting position. Janice's weight pushed her down onto him, impaling herself fully. He grunted and shuddered, his cock throbbing up inside her.

Taylor fell over onto his back and Janice lay sprawled atop him. She rubbed her hands down body discovering for the first time that she was slick with sweat. Taylor shifted beneath her and she rolled off him. His cock pulled out of her. She felt empty and sore but completely at ease.