Timestopper Begins Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He winced though when I picked up the bottle of oil and squirted some across at his cock and then mine. It looked so like ejaculations. He was clearly not as comfortable as he made out He had not my experience after all! To change the subject, I nodded to Dharini. "Ever hear them? Aja and Dharini I mean. Going at it?"

Nitin was quiet for a moment. "There was this once we and some friends had rented a cabin for a ski trip in France. It was late at night and most of us were asleep. I was going upstairs to use the loo when I heard moaning. I didn't realize it was Dharini right away, but it was coming from their shared bedroom. I could hear the squeaking of the mattress and then knew what was going on." He looked over at me, staring into the middle distance.

"I stood outside that door for a minute. Hearing Dharini moan. I could hear Aja too, grunting away. I had got so hard in seconds. I was in boxers, that was all, and I just grew out of the front. Awful if another friend had had the same idea as me and caught me like that - and we weren't all men. It was just the sounds but so exciting. You know, the idea Dharini was... I made to jerk off and my hand accidently touched the door. My heart froze but the door silently opened a little. They didn't hear me, but I could see them in the dim light from the window. All I really saw was Aja's buttocks rising and falling in between Dharini's legs. I mean her naked knees up there either side of his bum. I stood there watching, jerking frantically. Imagining it was me between her thighs. And up and down went his bum. I couldn't see anything really, but I could imagine... and hear. Fuck - those squelching noises - his prick her c... vagina. Fuck! When he finally came I did too. Too much information probably but I had no handkerchief or anything, just spurting in my free hand - mostly. There was some on the door in the morning!"

"I dreamed for a long time that it was me. My name she was calling. My cock that was making her moan. My seed in her womb. That I was the one she wanted."

Nitin's confession came out in a monotone rush. The final bit a heart's secret whispered into the silence between us. Nitin continued to stare at nothing as he relived that moment in his mind again. He snapped out of it and briefly looked at me and grinned his boyish grin. "That was a long time ago, mate."

I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him to the naked Dharini. "Well here's your chance at long last. Probably not what you imagined but you'll forever have this memory of her for yourself. You deserve as much." It was a weak argument to what was essentially rape, but I didn't want Nitin to back down now, I wanted him to get on with the show.

Nitin sighed deeply as if releasing himself from that and leaving Dharini the way she was he straddled her hips, his legs pushing her thighs up and over his and put his hands on each side of her chest as he hunched over her small form.

I sat down across from them on the coffee table and let Nitin take the stage.

I could see him line up his cock at her entrance. Using his slick head, he rubbed up and down to gauge where the opening was. There was a brief pause and then I saw him slide the head in. There was no difficulty. His penis was, after all, simply dripping with oil. His gaze never left Dharini's face as he drove home to the hilt. He stayed in that position again, just like that other time, not wanting to move so he could forever remember that moment.

Slowly at first, he pulled back and started thrusting into Dharini with increasing speed. His buttocks clenching and unclenching as he swung his hips up and down, driving his betraying cock deeper and deeper into her vagina. Was he imagining that scene in the cabin all those years ago or was he totally in the moment?

Nitin continued like this for several minutes. It was trancelike but very exciting. He was on a singular mission to extract as much pleasure from the scenario as possible. However, it was all a little too excited and sometimes when he started speeding up to jackhammer speeds I feared he would go too soon. I took that as a cue to take out the camera and slow the action down with my directing. He was only slightly annoyed but eager to record his domination of his best friend's woman.

I thought he would finish in this position but instead he rolled Dharini onto her side along the couch. He then laid down facing her on his own side and lifting her leg across his hip he penetrated her face to face but on the side. There he continued to thrust in her. His dark and thick rod plunging into her warm and inviting hold. It gave me a voyeur's view that I took advantage with the camera. Very intimate close ups! A slight ring of feminine (or maybe male) cream making an O-shaped ring around his shaft as the contents of her vagina were squeezed out by his invasion. He held Dharini like a lover and caressed her hair as he thrusted. He kissed her lips and whispered as he continued his assault.

I was used to these waits, although usually the parties were not aware of my peeping tom presence. This was not very different. Nitin by his close hugging of Dharini and silence was either a) really intensely trying to make love to Dharini or b) uncomfortable with my presence and was ignoring it.

Should I make some comments? Should I suggest he took a breather and I had a go? The act seemed perhaps a little too intimate as if Nitin was more than just sexually involved. That was perhaps the trouble: he was in love with the girl. I decided to wait my turn. this was after all, Nitin's party. Walking over to the kitchen I grabbed myself a beer and came back, still erect and waiting. Standing with one arm akimbo as I sipped at the beer and watched Nitin.

Finally, Nitin moved on to the final act and rolled Dharini back onto her back. With her legs straddling his shoulders he put his feet either side of her buttocks, crouched on top of her as he thrust wildly into her. It was an unusual position but meant he could actually see the act. His penis pumping in and out of her. There was Dharini, her hair spread around her head, her arms flung across the settee and her boobs swinging in large arcs, Dharini did not stir, but her breathing was faster, and she seemed flushed.

Revving up his thrusting to optimum speed Nitin grunted and exhaled "..rini...fuck...."

With that and one final dash of his hips he drove home his spear into her and (presumably) ejaculated with a loud groan. His back arched and his muscles tensing. I could see his buttocks clench and unclench. At that moment I heard a soft little moan from Dharini. Dharini was near panting, nipples erect, skin flushed and damp with her own sweat. It made me wonder again if she could orgasm during these "sleep" sessions.

After a moment Nitin released the tension in his back and slumped forward. Still fully engaged and with her legs still over his shoulders he closed in towards her face and wiped the sweat (his and hers) off her forehead.

Slowly and with reluctance, he disengaged, his now semi-soft member making its tactical withdrawal from her inner sanctum. Not without leaving its mark however as a large bolus of creamy fluid came rushing out with his withdrawal and slid down her buttocks onto the towel.

Thank goodness for the towel - It was just so messy!

Nitin sat down, his girthy member slightly flagging to the side, mirroring its master's own state.

"How was it? Finally, cumming in her?" I asked as I sat next to him, handing him a bottled beer. I knew he e had done so before, but this was his ruse that this was the first time.

Slightly panting he did not answer but took a healthy swig. Wiped his brow and thought for a moment.

"I've relived those moments last time so many times in my head." He had one hand on his beer and one hand on Dharini's ankle which was near him on the couch.

"That same silky tight feeling. To see her gorgeous tits bouncing underneath me, oh and the end...I have dreamed of that for so, so long." Sighing, he started wiping at his cum still there on his own member. "If only she felt it too."

"Maybe she did? You didn't hear her moan at the end."

"Wait what?" Nitin took a double take at me and then swivelled back at Dharini. "She can't possibly...but she could be awake!"

"No mate, I think it was just her body responding, she's dead asleep." I said bracingly, patting his shoulder.

"Well." I said, "it's my turn. Shall I? I've been dreaming of this moment as well ever since I first saw Dharini. Isn't she just so lovely. (pure pretence of course. I had not exactly held back with her right from the banana incident onwards!)."

There was something in the way he looked at me. I paused. "You OK with that?"

I stood up, my member rising with me at the same time, rising up right in front of his face. It was there right in front of him, my own desire and excitement.

"I'm just so ready," I added.

"Yeah, suppose so. "

"Bit late for second thoughts," I indicated the evidence of what he had just done sliding slowly from her.

"No, you're right it's just the thought of you... and her..."

"You don't need to watch. And, you know, Aja's done it more than enough times with Dharini. We're only borrowing her. She's not really yours... and, hey, you're going to do it again. I'm not letting you off with just the one fuck even if I have to put you in again myself!"

He looked shocked for a moment and then smiled. "Yeah, a second time. OK."

Nitin was watching as I made my way to Dharini. Stroking her smooth stomach, I reached down to her pubis and found a right mess. Oh well - not too unfamiliar a scenario.

With Nitin watching I pulled her to the edge of the couch, turning her over so that her rear was in the air and most of her body still lay on the couch supporting her weight. Her arms outstretched, her lovely black hair all dishevelled. With her buttocks facing me I could not but notice her winking little anus peering at me. A small dark little star. Surely, she would wake up. Should I risk it? That would be a disaster for sure. Better to play it safe.

The angle of the couch made her arch back in a very unsexy manner, making her hips seem boyish. Putting a pillow under her knees I arched her back and spread her legs and I really enjoyed the view. Her glorious firm brown buttocks (we should have oiled them!) now presenting to me. Her hips flaring back from her small waist, announcing to the world (and to my cock!) that she was fully capable of bearing young.

Nitin was directly across from me and he was admiring the view too while drinking his bottle, his member now totally deflated.

"You're missing out mate" I winked at him while massaging Dharini's firm buttocks.

"I know," Nitin sighed, "that's the trouble isn't it. Once you've come you've come. Well night's still young as you said. I'll be up again like you."

"That's the spirit!" I chuckled.

Enough talk. I slid my member slightly up her lips to find her entrance. Catching a lot of lubrication along the way. My slightly upturned shaft slid smoothly up, and the glans caught her vaginal entrance and slid smoothly in. She was so terribly wet and messy that it was an easy glide all the way down from tip to my pubic bone. Hilted inside this beautiful sultry beauty there were lots of small differences I could notice here from all those times I had my way with her in time stop.

In time stop there was nothing driving an object back into place. Newton's third law did not work out of time - there was no reaction equal or opposite. In time stop my cock would have dilated Dharini's vagina and would have, provided some warmth and wetness. Some lubrication and friction. But it did not have the muscle tension. In real time her vaginal muscles in full function clamped on my cock and massaged it and caressed it as I rammed into her backside. The impact of my hips on her cheeks sent little shock waves of the impact through her flesh up to her hips. This too was a phenomenon not seen in time stop. There was no momentum or inertia in time stop. It was both interesting and disheartening at the same non-time. This was better!

I made short and hard stabs into Dharini's rear. Letting the pressure build in the base of my cock. Feeling her soft buttocks against my thighs and knowing that she was completely mine.

I looked up at Nitin. He was watching intently. I smiled. "It's good, really good. Nice lubrication, Nitin, thanks!"

He made a face.

"You know we should have taken this in turns. You out, me in, you out, me in. Would you like to try now?"

A different face. A wry smile. He bounced his completely limp penis up and down in his hand. "Nothing here mate, not a sausage - or rather that's what it is." Bouncing away in his hand, just the faintest 'splat, splat' from his semen and the oil still showing on its skin. "No use to man nor beast."

"Unfortunate phrase!" I quipped as I slid in and out of Dharini. This was what I had wanted. Instead of the silence, the masturbatory loneliness of the time stopper, instead there was the camaraderie and banter between two men as they played with a woman. Such a shame I could not take Nitin into my time stopped world. What fun we could have together. His Robin to my Batman, exchanging puns and banter as we dealt with the ladies. 'Wham,' 'Biff,' 'Splat' indeed! I was sure we would get on well.

Nitin laughed. "OK, No use to woman or...um hand!"

He even gave his penis a few pointless strokes, his foreskin riding on the oil and ejaculate to illustrate the point. It was good to see him losing his inhibitions with me. I knew I was quite a corrupting influence.

"Fuck," I said and pulled out. "Nearly!" I looked up from Dharini's bottom to Nitin. "See, you should take over now, give me a rest. Let me crest again and again. Each of us almost coming and then pulling out to let the other have his turn. See how often we can do that. Almost but not quite."

"Risky," said Nitin, "we might find ourselves coming all over her bottom."

"And what a lovely bottom to come over, eh? But if we timed it wrongly we could just stuff it back in." I demonstrated! And resumed my actions. I just love doggy style!

Again, I pulled out, clenching my teeth and screwing my eyes shut. "Nearly!"

"You're going to miss time that, mate!" He came around to me and looked at Dharini's bottom and then rubbed his flaccid penis against a buttock.

"You thinking about that black hole?"

He knew what I meant. I touched it.

"You wouldn't!"

"Would you like to? Do you think Aja has? Imagine that, going where Aja has not gone before."

"Boldly?"

"Yeah, boldly where no man has gone before!"

"Phasers on stun!"

Banter is good. I was loving it.

"We could even, together..."

Nitin looked startled. "Oh, oh... she'd wake for sure with a cock up her err...bum surely?"

"Yeah, perhaps so I'm not actually suggesting. I'm more than happy in here."

Nitin's eyes followed my cock back into Dharini, his eyes watching as I moved in and out. He was closer now, the action seemed to fascinate. "I wish I was still hard."

"Give it time, Nitin, give it time!"

"You're right, though. It would be good together, turn and turnabout. I'm not sure about at the same time. Who gets her bottom, who gets her..."?

I pulled out again and swung around to face him. My knob inches from his penis. "I'm easy. Either suits me though supposing she has a virgin arse hole then it's just got to be you! We could lube up her hole together, we could do it now, squeeze the oil, dribble the oil cum like onto her little black star and massage and ease. Imagine that, one each of our fingers in her bottom and wriggling."

Ordinarily Nitin's cock should have been standing by now. Poking forward in its so straight Roman Gladius way. But alas even my ribald comments and suggestions were not enough to cause any turgidity whatsoever. The turtle neck remained closed.

"But we'd touch. I mean certainly our balls would bang together!"

"Crikey I'm proposing double penetration, a shared fuck of possibly the prettiest girl I know and you're worrying about our balls touching! What's wrong with my balls?" I lifted my erection up to show them entire. "Anything amiss with them?"

Nitin stared and shook his head, "No, a nice pair, I'm sure but..."

I swung my hips and gave his penis a real thwack with my erection. It swung up in the air!

"There Nitin! Got that over with. Our willies have touched. Any problem now with double penetrating or working Dharini together?"

"No. Suppose not really." He did look rather shocked.

"Right, stuff it in soft then. I expect you can."

Nitin approached between Dharini's thighs and did just that, his fingers stuffing Dharini very much like you might the Christmas turkey, using his fingers to push the soft 'stuffing' in. He even clasped her hips and made the fucking motion.

"Nice?"

"Mmmm. Not exactly up to what you are about to feel but it's OK. Just being in Dharini is wonderful for me."

"I wonder how long you'd have to stand like that before erection. It's a nice idea isn't it. Erecting when inside the girl rather than getting hard and then pushing in."

"This is all good. I'm having a great time. All my dreams and something more." His hand reached, and his finger touched her bottom hole. "I mean, you are so pushing me towards..."

I reached for the oil, "Move your hand." I dripped oil slowly down onto the little black orifice. As the cool oil touched there was a reaction, a slight clenching and it was if the little wrinkled hole was seeking to absorb the oil. I let another drip fall. "Imagine that, Nitin, imagine the oil is your pre-cum just dripping from your penis and falling onto Dharini, drip, drip, drip."

There was a real moan from Nitin and his finger returned, rubbing the oil around the rubbery anus and then he poked a finger a little in. Another slight clenching of the anus around his finger.

"Fuck," he said, "you are such a bad influence on me! Bad in a nice sense, if you see what I mean. I wish... " he pulled his cock from Dharini. It had not changed, it was as soft as anything. "I so want to fuck, I want to be hard like you and come again. Go on fuck her, I want to watch your cock - nice cock, don't get me wrong, stands up better than mine - I want to see you really give it to her and cum. Go on, stick it in, fuck!"

Nitin was really leaning in, getting a close-up view of proceedings. From seeming to be a bit unhappy at the prospect of me taking my turn he now seemed the enthusiastic voyeur, even again fingering his cock. I set to with suitable enthusiasm, building my pleasure once more and getting ready to release inside Dharini not for the first time - as Nitin thought - but for the twentieth, perhaps!

Splish, splosh, splish, splosh; trying to hold Dharini's hips in such a way that Nitin got a good view; to and for the feeling building nicely and then off I went. Blast after blast of the hot stuff deep in the girl. I did not take Nitin's request to see me 'cum' too literally. I think he was pretty appraised of what was happening though!

"Phew!" Such a shame when those few climatic seconds are over. I slowed to a stop.

Amazing the girl had not woken. It was so like time stop but with the clock still ticking!

The question then was what to do next? I looked at Nitin and he stood up from his close inspection of sexual intercourse and looked at me.

"What now?" he said. "Do we put her to bed, do we watch TV and then have another go, do we dress her first before bed or pretend Aja got her ready for bed, as in naked?"

"And fucked her as well!" I pulled out, my cock now half soft. Dharini began to drip onto the towel. "very well fucked!"

"Yeah! Good old Aja. I wonder how he is in his chair?"

Fine actually. I had checked out of time.