Timestopper Begins Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled Dharini into a more sleep like position, curled up on the towel and with a blanket over her whilst we sat drinking beer and talking. I admit I cheated a bit on Nitin. A bit of vanity really but half an hour out of time, a brisk naked walk around the town in the warm evening air did wonders for the old truncheon. Such fun wandering around naked when and where you just would not do such a thing. Shoes on of course. I even popped into a local disco past the bouncers on the door. They would never have let me in like that! I have no idea what music was playing. I could not even risk starting time for a few seconds to catch what was causing all the movement on the dance floor- or, as I saw it, lack of movement. It was hot in there and, of course, the girls were in very skimpy little dance numbers. I danced with several - though they did not dance with me. I could be as ridiculous as I liked, could sing what I liked as there was no one to see or hear me. I could gyrate my hips and make my willy swing - and of course I did just that. Even made it gyrate, round and round - not that anyone could see. I could fondle and look at the girls, I could place my penis in any girl's hand which was at the right height - and did.

Had I not had a date with Dharini I could have done lots of things! It did occur to me how fun it would have been having Nitin there with me - if I could have brought him into my time stopped world. We could have come up with all sorts of humorous dance routines - though we'd have need to make the music, but I am sure if we had practised in advance we could have made some passable karaoke albeit without the backing track. We could have pretended the girls were absolutely captivated by our show; just loved our Catherine wheel willies especially when we contra-rotated! Perhaps even an erect penis slapping together dance - sort of Morris, but different, to the imagined applause of the girls before several got down on their knees (or rather were bent to that position) asking to suck on our erections. Perhaps we might even have removed a couple of blokes and locked them away and suddenly started time for their partners finding themselves dancing with two naked men and they naked themselves. Such shock for them and everyone else before I stopped time again and all -- for them -- became normal once more.

Such fun. Nitin and I walking away from the disco heading for the pub whilst back in the disco two of the prettiest girls there suddenly found themselves very squidgy in their pretty little party knickers!

Good thoughts and I was nearly 'up' in the disco at the thoughts so headed back to Nitin and Dharini.

Nitin did not see me come through the door, did not see me take my shoes off and settle down beside him. He was paused, and the TV was paused. My head is like a remote control: a flick of a switch and off went life - and the TV.

Sound came flooding back into my world, "Well," I said, "round two?"

"What, mate?"

"Ready to exercise your cock again?" I pointed at his brown sausage. It was not giving any sign of life, just crouching there with its balls like a frog on a bed of black hair.

"Bit quick for me, I think, surely you can't?"

I looked at the sleeping girl, tucked up under her blanket. "I think I can! Isn't this great. You enjoying yourself?"

"Best evening ever, mate! I've so wanted to... Dharini!" The name breathed with passion.

"Wouldn't this be great if we could do this every week. A night with Dharini."

"Don't! The idea! But hardly likely. Aja drunk every week and..."

"True enough. Best by invitation. Dharini liking a bit of a change from Aja, a threesome whilst he was out or perhaps Aja and Dharini having some really kinky ideas. Imagine it, Aja in her bottom, me in her vagina and you in her mouth."

"Don't think I could do that... not with Aja."

"Not with Dharini licking up your cock like an ice-cream cone?" He was certainly not displaying enthusiasm. The brown frog still crouched.

"Um, maybe then!" His face cracked into a smile. "Not likely though, I think this is a one off."

"Two off. We're going for round two! Come on, let's expose Dharini again."

That did it for me. Naked under the blanket and her brown, so pretty, body revealed again as we pulled it off. Her breasts still no doubt with plenty of milk for thirsty men, the dark vee of her sex and the yet hidden hot, slippery, gooey mess of her sex so ready to stroke the tender skin of an erection. And I had such a thing.

NItin watched my penis move and then jerk steadily up into the air. "Impressive, mate! How are you going to do it?"

"You know, I think I fancy the girl on top."

"What Dharini in a cowboy hat, frilled jacket and cowgirl skirt, blue denim or something riding your cock?"

"And whooping! Something like that. Perhaps leather chaps."

"Huh?"

"You know, crotch less leather over trousers to prevent chafing of the thighs and scratches from bushes."

"Fuck! Sexy as anything!"

"Just a bit! But we can't do cowgirl. Just sit her on my lap whilst I sit here. No, no not facing me - facing you so you can play."

Not easy to manhandle Dharini into position but we did it. And, of course, Dharini was sitting on my own 'manhandle!' I had been quick to position it and as we let her down there she was - stuffed again!

There I was, seated with Dharini impaled on my lap, bottom against my stomach. To fuck I had to physically move her hips up and down or thrust upwards into her sleeping body. I could lift her hips with my hands or if I fondled her boobs I had to do the more restricted thrusting. Lovely though to hold both breasts in my hands. Nitin crouched to watch. "It's like a porn video," he said. Your cock sliding in Dharini, your balls flapping up and down and she so open. There's her clit. So sweet. Mmmm, it all smells so much of sex. Heady, mate. You know I think I might be getting hardish!"

There was silence for a couple of minutes as I played on. Nitin had not moved and seemed to be enjoying the view. Standing and reappearing he now had a stand. The brown frog had become the brown truncheon! He was though licking his lips.

"You didn't!"

He grinned, "I did, Bad eh! But her clit and lips were so soft and..."

"I didn't feel you."

"I wasn't going to lick your cock as it slid right there in front of my eyes. No way - though I was a bit close!"

"If I'd slipped out you might have got a cock right in your face... or mouth"

He grinned and shrugged his shoulders, "I'd have lived!"

Nitin was certainly getting more relaxed into shared sex. We could have had so much fun together with the girls in my time stop world if, and that was the trouble - it could not be done, if I could have brought him into it. Such fun, so matey and not so lonely. Two cocks playing the girls together. I was enjoying this so different evening.

"You're looking strong again," I commented looking over Dharini's shoulder at his cock. Do you want to try these again? My hands reached around and held Dharini's breasts and then bounced them up and down alternately in the palms of my hands.

Nitin licked his lips, he really did, and his brown truncheon bounced. "Fuck yes!"

He grabbed the plastic bottle of oil and held it parallel to his penis and squeezed and out came the oil in a spurt; three squeezes in all and so like an ejaculation all over her breasts and indeed on my hands. Suddenly as I bounced those breasts they were not just a little slippery but positively sliding around in my hands. My fingers moved to the sides and Nitin took the cue to press himself forward right between the pair and into the valley. I pushed from either side and Nitin was enfolded in breasts, his firm erection within a warm, slippery and perhaps quite tight tunnel. It was another way for a woman to be fucked and Nitin went at it like a dog to a bitch. Really thrusting away as I held him secure.

So much so that, though, sitting under and behind Dharini I could not see his knob appearing and disappearing between her breasts, I did wonder if I was going to suddenly see a fountain of white rising up in the air. Seemingly not but he wasn't half going at it!

"I can't seem to come anywhere near coming but can I fuck! Fantastic! All the feeling but no risk of losing my load. Let me hold them. Why don't you fuck."

I released my grasp of Dharini's breasts and began lifting her hips again. My oily hands finding purchase not so easy.

"Oh, that's good. Really nice. I'm just standing here squeezing her tits together and you are making them slide.

Nitin might have been enjoying his titfuck but lifting Dharini up and down began to get tiring, however nice it was to feel her soft sheath sliding up and down my cock. "Come on, time for you to have a real fuck. How would you like her?

"Doggy!" he said. And so, minutes later, there we were: two men looking at each other with a woman intimately between them. Nitin and I were staring at each other from opposite ends of the girl. Me in her mouth, he in the other end. Amazing really to get the girl on all fours whilst asleep. I had to hold her up my end and Nitin's hands were firmly either side of her rather boyish buttocks and he was pushing and pulling her to and fro, onto and off his erection and, of course, as he did that he pulled her mouth up and down my cock. It was as if she was deliberately sliding her lips up and down. Fantastic!

I had held her boobs for him and now he was moving her mouth over my cock by pushing at her buttocks. It came to me, as it kept doing, how good having a mate in timestop would be. At the very basic, practical level had I not found it almost back breaking work sometimes moving time stopped girls - and men, when I wanted to play some sort of prank - around. And then there would be the quips and the banter. I thought of that college playing field shower with all those girls. We could have had such fun walking around them and discussing the varying prettiness and sexiness of the girls all naked in the showers. Perhaps crouching down naked together and each wanking as we closely inspected a particularly pretty or sweet or unusual mons veneris and its covering - or not - of hair

"You're doing that so well," I said, "fantastic feeling."

"What? Oh, heck, I see, I'm, it's like, no I am..." he varied the speed of his movement and it changed the movement of Dharini's mouth on my cock. "...I'm wanking, masturbating you with Dharini's mouth. Fuck, I could make you come!"

"Go on do it!"

A little more regular, a little more purposeful, as Nitin moved Dharini's buttocks to and fro on his erection. Pushing and pulling her body forwards and back stimulating two erections. Down below me I watched my cock slipping in and out of Dharini's mouth without me or indeed her doing anything. The picture of movement, the feeling was exquisite! I looked up at Nitin and we grinned at each other.

"I hope I make it a good one!" He said.

Would we come together, a joint ejaculation in the two ends of the girl? What an idea... but no. He seemingly could not make it, but I did. My head went back, and my eyes squeezed shut as I spurted into Dharini's mouth. Not obviously as much as I had done in her vagina earlier but enough and the feelings so intense, that lovely, different second orgasm so soon after the first.

"All right, mate? Did I do well?"

"Fuck, yes."

"I can't seem to, perhaps if I swop..."

He came around to my end of Dharini, his eyes wide as I pulled out. "Wow," he said, "Look at that!"

There was my stuff leaking down the sides of her mouth. In her sleep she was swallowing and, delightfully, her little pink tongue came out and licked around her mouth. The semen had, no doubt, tickled as it ran from her.

"Fuck! I gotta..." but before he could slip in Dharini's mouth closed.

"Oh bugger! I so wanted... I can't seem to cum again."

"Doesn't look that way," I commented with a look to his erection.

Mine was merely leaking cum, his was covered in it. Quite frothed from his exertions inside Dharini.

"Oh," he said, "bit of a mess, eh! A fucking mess indeed!"

"We should do this more often!"

"Wish we could."

"What now. You going to try again?"

"I'm not sure I can. Should, I suppose, really get Dharini upstairs to bed

"Shall we carry her together or do you want to carry her alone? Your stairs are a bit narrow for two."

"Not sure I could on my own, I might drop her!"

"Not if you make sure she's secure - put your peg in her slot."

"Bit crude, mate, but I get the idea."

It was an amusing and rather erotic scene really, Dharini dead to the world being carried upstairs by naked Nitin, her legs either side of his hips, his arms around her back and she supported in part by his erection in her vagina. I followed his bottom up the stairs, ready to support him and Dharini if he tripped or something. Each step, of course, meant a sliding of Nitin's and Dharini's sexes together. I wondered if half way up there might be a groan from Nitin and the deed done on the stairs. Or perhaps Nitin might set the girl down on the carpet at the top and release his desire. But no, he reached the top unejaculated and waited for me to unlock the bedroom door and open it. In he walked as I switched the light on.

Aja had moved. No longer was he sitting in the chair instead a trail of clothes led to the double bed and there lying on it, starkers, was an out for the count Aja. It looked like he was out for the count indeed but his mind, his subconscious seemed active enough if his erection was anything to go by.

"Oh, fuck," whispered Nitin his eyes wide.

"It's all right. He's fast asleep look at his chest rising and falling and his eyes are closed."

NItin was so conscious not just that he was naked at Aja's doorway, not just that he was erect, not just that Aja was erect but was sexually connected with the naked man on the bed's wife in his arms.

"Is he?"

"Yes, for sure. Let's put her on the bed. All your five limbs must be tired from carrying her."

He grinned as we set the girl down. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I was not sure I was. Nitin seemed to be blossoming as the evening went on - and he was sexually excited. I had lost that - he obviously, and it was physically obvious, had not.

"Maybe."

"Well, get the camera then."

I did as I was told but what had Nitin in mind?

Returning I smiled and raised the camera. It would perhaps be the photograph Nitin would most like in the end. Nothing about me in the picture but Dharini lying naked and asleep on the bed next to her husband. Him clearly erect: yet both fast asleep and naughty Nitin seemingly just having crept silently into their bedchamber to take a peep, leaning a little over them all naked and displaying his excitement at what he was seeing. It would be such a powerful reminder of his illicit forays into their private space - indeed into Dharini's private space.

What he wanted was photographs not just of Aja engaged with her but with another man, a second organ engaged with Dharini as well.

"You're not thinking of blackmailing her into sex with you?" I whispered.

"Course not. Would do nothing to hurt her."

I raised my eyebrows.

"She'll know nothing of this in the morning. Will think Aja's been fucking her in her sleep again. This doesn't hurt her."

My role was the photographer. I certainly could not model the second erection! I had come twice and without a lot of night walking or reading out of time a third was going to be difficult. A pity I could not sleep out of time. It would have been great if I could simply have frozen time, settled myself on the bed next to Dharini and slept for eight hours to awake all refreshed and with that special waking hardness that comes to men's penises. But time flows as soon as I lose consciousness. I knew that. Like taking Nitin into my time stopped world it could not happen. There were limits to my power.

Not easy moving bodies around, as I knew so well, but easier with two. Nitin insistent that the photograph should show their faces but not his own. Not so easy to arrange. The easy missionary position was no good as it would hide faces. We would not be able to get Aja to do doggy because asleep he would just crumple. In the end it was reverse cowgirl with Nitin holding Dharini up. You could by taking the photographs from an angle see Aja's face and Nitin's straining brown plum placed right in front of Dharini's mouth. The photograph showed both Aja and Dharini as well as the important second erection. She was not actually sucking but the end results suggested that was about to happen. The slightly downward drop of her head suggested rather than her eyes being closed but that she was looking at it.

Personally, I preferred the couple of shots when you could see Nitin's grinning head, but he preferred those where he was simply an unidentified extra male.

We had got Aja's penis into Dharini. He had not lost his hardness and with all our stuff already in there it slipped in a treat. I let Nitin do the honours: I had placed other men's real 'dildos' in girls before!

"Well, I said as we settled the two of them back down on the bed, "I'd better be heading back to my hotel. Anything you need me for or, I looked down at the naked Dharini, you going to carry on alone?"

"I think I might try and finish - in Dharini'"

"Good plan. You look capable enough. But," I turned to look at Aja, "so does he but nothing happened. I did wonder when you pushed him in whether Dharini's warmth might have set him off."

"Yeah, so did I. Perhaps he'll have a wet dream whilst I take Dharini."

There was something in the way he said that intrigued me. A biting of his lip after he said Dharini and the way he stared at Aja's erection.

"You do that, and I'll get myself ready to go."

I did that but was back upstairs very quickly and quietly without him knowing. There was Nitin on top of Dharini, seemingly engaged but, just as I had suspected he might, with one of his free hands he was holding Aja's erection and actually wanking it. I remembered when I had watched in secret Nitin being naughty with Dharini he had been fondling Aja's then limp cock, lifting it up in the air and drawing the foreskin back and forth whilst steadily fucking Dharini. It had seemed to me he had been trying to make it erect or at least holding it up as if it was. It had been surprising. I had suspected he was living out a bit of a fantasy. Perhaps a power fantasy over Aja.

"What are you doing?" I said from the end of the bed.

NItin jumped and his hand left Aja's cock as if it was red hot.

"I'm not gay!"

"Hardly thought you were!"

"It's just. "

It was another confession from Nitin. Nitin had ushered me from the bedroom seemingly unwilling to speak about it in Dharini or perhaps Aja's sleeping presence. Standing there he explained that he had always liked imagining Aja incapable or coming too soon and Dharini calling for Nitin to satisfy her. "I've liked that idea. I've imagined it in so many ways. Dharini coming up to me looking so pretty, her hair tied back and her sari so perfect and asking me, as a friend, if I could do something for her, something important and personal and it all coming out. How Aja did not satisfy her, and she needed me... needs me to help her with... sex."

"Whilst Aja was absent?"

"Sometimes, yeah sometimes, but perhaps the best thought is being lead into their bedroom and Aja lying there with his limp dick in a pool of semen and Dharini just saying, "He's come too soon. He always does. Please help me" and me having to do it with him watching. I liked to imagine him sort of offering her to me. You know... sort of he doesn't want to but has to."

Opening her thighs for you?"

"Yes, yes! Giving her to me. His cock all weak and mine so strong!"