Timestopper Ch. 06: Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dare," Dion grinned.

Zach looked at him exasperated and desperate and devoted, "Please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up and kiss me again."

Dion laughed and then leapt on top of Zach as he grabbed his face in both hands and their lips met. It was like D's mouth was making love to Zach's, their tongues desperately searched out one another, their lips danced and clashed and meshed together. Zach thought D's mouth was turning him on more than Austin's had choking on his dick, that he needed it more than he needed to dump his load in Dave's ass as Dave begged for Zach's cum, that it was hotter than even the moment he first felt his new dick get harder and longer. He'd have given up his watch and all its power just to have this kiss feel the way it does now forever.

As they kissed their hands explored each other and their dicks rubbed together between them. Dion's fingers made their way back to Zach's hole, and he slowly slipped them inside as Zach moaned into D's mouth. Then he pulled them out and lifted Zach's legs on his arms, as his dick started slowly searching out Zach's hole.

When he found it and started pushing Zach cried out, but Dion just kept kissing Zach's open mouth, sucking on his lower lip, his tongue licking Zach's white teeth, as his dick gently but relentlessly kept pushing at his tight hole. Zach pushed out and the head of Dion's dick plunged inside, and Zach wrapped his legs around Dion's waist and he pulled him as close to him as he could as he whimpered into Dion's insistent lips.

Dion groaned while Zach sharply inhaled as D slowly buried his dick in Zach's hole, deeper and deeper, stretching Zach's insides around his thick head and long shaft. As Dion bottomed out and his balls rested at Zach's smooth hole Dion held his dick inside Zach while they kept making out, occasionally tensing his dick inside him which made Zach moan. Slowly he started fucking Zach, bringing his dick out till just the head was inside, then slowly pushing all the way back in. He started picking up the pace. His thighs started slapping into Zach's ass as he fucked his hole. Zach started crying out and Dion bit and licked his lower lip while his huge dick pounded the teenager's tight little hole. Zach's legs around Dion became slippery with sweat and Zach felt how warm his chest was as he saw Dion's hair start to stick to his forehead, but the rising heat just made him want it even more. Zach could feel an orgasm building deep inside him, pushing out from his prostate and hitting his dick like he needed to piss. Dion moaned an "oh fuck" as his lips locked around Zach's and his dick plunged in balls deep. Dion exhaled a hot heavy breath down Zach's throat as his dick began to pulse and pulse and Zach felt the hot jizz pour inside him, and then his own orgasm burst and his dick exploded the biggest load of his life against Dion's tight torso, shooting up to hit both of their chins and necks as they kept kissing like their lives depended on it.

Dion collapsed on top of Zach, their bodies slick with sweat writhing together while their locked lips became almost delicate against each other, and D's dick started to go soft even as it remained deep inside Zach. Suddenly all the drunkenness and excitement of the night seemed to crash down on Zach's head. Even as he kept kissing Dion he felt his eyes grow unbearably heavy, and for the first time that week Zach let himself surrender to sleep in time.