Timestopper Ch. 19: Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean grinned even as he blushed, "Sexiest clown I've seen. And he does know how to work that piano."

"It's, like, absurd right? Just...all the shit he knows how to do. I've never known anybody else like it. And you'd think at a certain point you'd start to resent it, but he just..."

"Disarms you with it. Like he's never bragging, it's just how he is."

"Exactly."

They grew silent as they watched Zach play, but eventually Sean spoke again, "How was it meeting Susan?"

"She's a riot. Like you know she must be every kid's favorite teacher. And her and my parents hit it off right away which made things smoother. But I definitely got some mama bear vibes. Zach's her baby. I think if I fuck things up I'd have to worry bout her coming for me after you break my jaw."

Sean sucked on his teeth, embarrassed, "I can't believe I actually said that. I was so drunk."

"You had good reason to. It's not as if the poly thing worked out."

"What actually went down with Kat, D? Doesn't seem like there's much hard feelings at least."

"We just started drifting, man. I should've known we would. It's not like Zach had any interest in including her--not that he tried to exclude her or anything either, but you know, he just doesn't swing that way."

"Yeah, he told me about the blindfold."

"Not really a model 3 way, huh? I don't know...Like if Zach and Kat were into each other maybe things would've been different."

For a moment it looked like Sean wanted to say something, but then he shut his mouth and crossed his arms as he blushed at Dion's gaze. Dion smiled at him and continued, "But maybe not. I'm not sure there's enough time in the world to love two people the way you can love one person. I probably should've known that."

"No use playing should, coulda, woulda," Sean said quietly, "You'll drive yourself crazy."

"Yeah, but it's also how we learn, right? Gotta be able to take something from regret."

They went back to listening to the music, watching Zach's long hair flip as he banged his head to the beat. Dion noticed his vision start to blur and sharpen at the same time, colors were growing more vibrant, and a euphoria and excitement were building in him.

"I think it's starting to kick back in," Dion said as he kept watching Zach, "How about--" but he cut himself off as he looked at Sean's face, pale and clammy. "You ok, Sean? Want some water? Need to sit down?"

"Just, uh, bit of tunnel vision," Sean mumbled, trying to keep his eyes on Dion, "I could sit down."

"Sure, buddy, keep close."

Dion led Sean up to his room and sat him down on the couch.

"Talk me through it, what's goin on," Dion said, grabbing a Nalgene from his mini fridge. Sean's eyes were wide like discs and he was staring ahead blankly. He didn't respond.

"Hey, little bro, you all there?" Dion said, snapping his fingers in front of Sean's eyes.

That got Sean's attention and he smiled dumbly, "Kinda." Then Sean looked around the room, "Wait, why are we up here?"

"You weren't feeling too hot, you needed to sit down. How're you feeling now?"

Sean giggled, "Fuckin trippy, D. Just came back all at once." Then he looked concerned, "Is everything ok? What's wrong?"

Dion laughed as Sean's color slowly came back to him, "It's all good dude. Just, have some water and sit a bit."

Dion passed Sean the bottle and watched Sean's Adam's apple jump as he chugged the whole thing. When he finished it Sean let the bottle drop to the ground and fell limp against the couch, looking like he'd run a marathon, "That...was the best fucking water I've had in my life."

"Really? Fuck, I need some then," Dion said, water suddenly sounding like the greatest thing in the world. Dion grabbed a bottle for himself and, after taking a minute to look fascinated at the way the water refracted the light, chugged it as fast as Sean had.

"Bro," Dion said, dropping the bottle and plopping next to Sean on the couch, "It's so cold. Like I can feel it in me."

"It's like...hot soup but the opposite."

"Exactly dude," Dion said, nodding happily. "We should get back to the party. Find Zach."

"Fuck yes," Sean said excited, but while Dion bounced off the couch Sean's attempt to quickly stand up faltered partway through, and he fell back into it. "Uh, maybe I should sit," Sean said, even his voice sounding dizzy, "The floor's leaking."

Dion jumped as he looked down at the floor, "Shit, I can't call maintenance now I'm--" but then Dion got on his knees and knocked on the cheap linoleum flooring. He grinned up at Sean, "We're good."

Sean laughed, glimpsing for a moment how ridiculous they were being, "Chris microwaved my fucking brain, D."

"You'd probably die if he did that," Dion said, crawling back onto the couch and sitting right next to Sean, "He just got us the good shit."

"Don't wait up for me, go back to the party, I just-I just need like a hot minute still."

"Nah, I'll stick with ya," Dion said, "Don't want you to pass out. Couple hours left."

"Yeah, but like, I really need a minute," Sean said, looking pale again.

"Take all the time you need, bud," Dion said, "I'm feeling good. Can get some music on, text Zach, and whenever you're up for it we can get back to the mob. You need to see the dance floor on E dude, it's so fucking nuts."

As Dion struggled with his phone Sean closed his eyes, but even under his eyelids he was seeing colors.

"Here we go, mood music," Dion said as White Rabbit started playing from the speaker. "And mood lighting," Dion said, then he hopped up and turned off the bright fluorescent ceiling light and turned on a small disco lamp that cast different colored lights around the dark room as it spun. Dion was back next to Sean by the time the lyrics started.

"I fucking love this song," Dion said, "But Alice in Wonderland was my favorite as a kid."

"I remember the Cheshire Cat," Sean said, smiling even as he kept his eyes closed, "But that's about it."

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Sean opened his eyes, finding Dion grinning at him like an idiot. "What?"

"Exactly." They looked at each other for a second and then simultaneously burst into laughter.

"I appreciate you, D," Sean said smiling at Dion affectionately, "Seriously, I'm really glad to know you."

"I appreciate you little bro," Dion said, patting Sean on the shoulder. They were both surprised at how intensely they felt the brief touch.

"Is Molly supposed to make a tingling feeling? Cause my shoulder's tingling," Sean said.

"Yeah, it puts all the senses on overdrive, you know? Like, just feel," and Dion took Sean's hand in his and let his fingers trace along Sean's palm. Sean sucked in his breath.

"That's so fucking nuts," Sean said, Dion's fingers feeling like a little bolt of lightning running across his hand.

"Try this," Dion said, and he took Sean's pointer finger and rubbed it gently along his arm hair and Sean felt like he could feel every one.

As they touched each other's hands they moved closer together, leaning into each other, and as their sides touched they came closer to touch more. Dion's fingers began running through Sean's hair, and Sean's reached for Dion's cheek.

----

Meanwhile, Zach was painting music and seeing clocks. The sounds of their song were neon waves through the air, a cyclone of color that swept the whole room in its currents. And everywhere he looked, clocks. Some large, some small, cuckoo clocks and grandfather clocks and watches and clock towers, hands turning backwards and forwards, fast and slow and still. In the center of his vision, clear and inescapable, was the pocket watch, ticking away in perfect time before his eyes even as he felt it against his ribs, each click reverberating through his body like Big Ben was in his pocket.

The colors of the music hung in the air even as their last notes died away, slowly swallowed up by the choppy green waves of the crowd. Chris set down his guitar and gave Zach a hand up from the bench. The touch was like sparks in his grip.

"Holy fuck," Chris laughed as his hand rubbed Zach's arm, "Are you feeling this shit?"

"Oh yeah."

"I need to find a chick," Chris grinned, then he pulled Zach into a hug and kissed the top of his head, "Fucking love you, hermanito."

"You too, Chrissy," Zach said, and he meant it. In fact, Zach felt like he loved everyone he saw. The common area had been absolutely packed from their set, and as Zach and Chris made their way through the crowd everywhere he looked, between the clocks at least, were smiling faces and scattered compliments. Hands slapped his back and shoulders or grabbed his hand in bro hugs, each touch a firework.

Chris found a chick quickly enough, some senior girl he'd hooked up with before. But Zach couldn't find Dion anywhere in the common area. Sean either. He checked all around the first floor, then outside, and then the basement.

The dance lights and music in the basement were almost too much, the tight press of hot bodies were setting Zach's nerves on fire. He desperately wanted to just give in to the press and let his body go with the music, feeling whoever happened to be next to him.

But he wanted to touch Dion more, so he kept looking, even as clocks started to obscure the faces around him. He saw Mike grinding on his girlfriend and reaching under her dress. Chris was making out with the senior. Austin was feeling up Jack's dick. Everyone was dancing and sweaty and sexy and Zach could feel his dick start to press against his tight slacks as he searched in the dark light of the dance floor. Eventually he found Jake and Sara dancing close together, like they were the only two people there.

"Sup buddy!" Jake said when Zach got his attention but he didn't take his hands off Sara's waist, "How's the trip?"

Zach put a hand on both of their shoulders and suddenly felt close to tears, "I fucking love you guys."

"Aw, Zach, I love you too!" Sara said, obviously indulging Zach's intoxication, "Do you need some water or something?"

"I need Dion," Zach said, "But I can't find him. Or Sean."

"I haven't seen them, did you check outside?" Jake asked.

"Yeah."

"Maybe they texted you?" Sara said.

Zach had forgotten he even had a phone, and fished it out of his pocket. Dion had texted him 20 minutes earlier, "Sean wasn't feeling good (better now) come upstairs :)"

"Sara, you're beautiful," Zach said, and without waiting for a response he turned on his heel and headed upstairs.

Dion's room was on the third floor, but Zach was dizzy by the second. When he reached the hallway it seemed to stretch out impossibly far ahead of him, and the clocks were growing, bearing down on him. Fear suddenly gripped him, and, swallowing it, Zach started down the hall. The vision of his pocket watch started glowing, and Zach almost thought he could feel it heating up against his ribs, but he had some instinct that he must not touch it now, he mustn't even look at it now, that if he did his face would melt off like the raiders of the lost ark.

The moment his hand reached the handle the clocks disappeared. He couldn't even hear his pocket watch over the muted music from Dion's room, although he still felt it gently ticking away in his pocket. Zach sighed, relieved, and opened the door.

The room was dark, but for the dim, shifting lights of the disco lamp. Zach shut the door behind him and his eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness. Dion and Sean were shirtless and their hands were gliding over each other's bodies as they swayed to the music in the middle of the room.

Sean noticed Zach first and his eyes went wide as his hands dropped to his side, "Zach--we, uh, I can explain."

Dion turned around and smiled when he saw Zach. Dion rubbed Sean's arm, "What's there to explain?" Then Dion walked over to Zach, and ran the back of his knuckles against Zach's cheek, staring deep into his eyes as the light touch felt like sex against Zach's skin, "That's all there is to it."

Zach let his hands wrap around Dion's sides, the softness and heat of him everything he'd hoped for, "I've been looking for you."

"I've been waiting for you," Dion's fingers weaved through Zach's hair as he brought his face to Zach's and when they kissed it felt so good it almost hurt.

The world faded away as Zach lost himself in Dion's lips and tongue and arms, but it came back as Sean said quietly, "I'll leave you guys to it."

Zach and Dion parted, and their eyes met for just a moment as they grinned at each other. Then Zach turned to Sean.

Sean's face was sad, but when Zach approached his frown softened. Zach's smile was serene and ecstatic, and as Sean gazed into his emerald eyes Sean felt the doubt and fear and self control he'd raised around his desire crumble like sand. Gently, Zach put his hand on Sean's chest, feeling his heartbeat quicken at his touch.

"Stay."

It was a command and plea and wish all at once. Sean felt Dion's hand running along his back as he moved next to them, but Sean's eyes never left Zach's. He put a hand over Zach's, and when Zach went on tip toe to reach him Sean closed his eyes as their lips met.

It was a sweet and gentle kiss at first, like neither were quite sure it was real, but as the taste of one another filled their mouths they grew hungrier for more. Sean pulled Zach into his arms and Zach's hand grabbed his chest, pulling himself against Sean's naked torso. Dion started kissing Sean's neck, his right hand brushing along Sean's back, his left pushing beneath Zach's pants to grip his ass.

Zach's hand started traveling down Sean's chest and abs and he pressed his boner against Sean's. When Zach grabbed his dick Sean moaned and Zach started to kiss down his neck to his nipple, while Sean turned his head and found Dion's lips. As Zach licked and sucked Sean's nipple his hands began unbuttoning Sean's jeans, and when he did his boxers burst out as his dick tented them straight ahead. Zach's hand slipped under the waistband and he gripped Sean's dick, slowly stroking his soft foreskin.

"Oh, fuck," Sean whispered, feeling his dick pulse in Zach's hand, and when Dion saw he grabbed Sean's dick too. His left hand stayed on Zach's ass, and Dion leaned down to kiss Zach him as they both stroked Sean. Zach let go of Sean's dick to start unbuttoning Dion's pants.

Zach dropped to his knees, and Dion let go of Sean's dick too so they could put their arms around each other as they watched Zach press his face against Dion's bulge and Zach's hand rub Sean's. Dion slipped his thumb in the waistband of Sean's boxers and pulled them down over his ass while Zach helped get the front over his dick. As it popped free Dion gripped Zach's long hair in a fist then directed him to Sean's dick.

Zach didn't need much direction, his tongue went to Sean's balls as Sean's thick, heavy dick draped across his face, pre leaking on Zach's hair and forehead as his tongue started flicking up the underside of Sean's shaft. Dion stripped off his own underwear, and as Zach started kissing Sean's dick Sean rested a hand gently on the back of Zach's head while his other hand grabbed Dion's dick.

Zach took Sean in his mouth and slowly sucked him, his tongue twisting around the head, his cheeks gripping the sides. Sean moaned, Zach closed his eyes and went deeper while his hands started massaging Sean's balls. Dion's hand went to Sean's ass and he started grabbing and kneading his cheeks while they began making out.

"Come on," Dion said as he pulled out of the kiss and slapped Sean's butt, "Put that little cocksucker to work."

With a grin Sean let go of Dion's dick and gripped Zach's head in both hands. As Sean held him in place and started slowly pumping in and out of his mouth Zach stared up at him, enraptured.

"You like this, Zach?" Sean asked, like he was sincerely curious even as he kept slowly fucking his best friend's mouth. Dion started to stroke his own dick even as his other hand never let go of Sean's ass.

"Mhmm," Zach moaned. Sean grinned down at him, his grip tightened on Zach's head and he picked up the speed and pushed deeper.

"Like that big fucking cock down your throat?" Sean's voice got harder. He pulled Zach all the way down on his dick till Zach's nose was in his trimmed, fiery pubes. His throat stretched around Sean's dick, and unable to breathe Zach kept his eyes on Sean's and nodded.

Sean let go and pulled out, laughing while Zach coughed and sucked in air but still kept licking Sean's shaft. "Jesus Christ, Zach," Sean said, "You are really fucking good at that."

"Lost that gag reflex a couple months ago now," Dion said, slapping his dick against Zach's face. Zach started licking and kissing both their dicks as they rubbed against each other across his face and mouth while Dion and Sean both grinned down at him. It was the hottest fucking sight he'd ever seen. Then Dion laughed, "How the fuck do you still have clothes on?"

Dion grabbed Zach under his armpits and effortlessly lifted him to his feet. Dion tried to start unbuttoning Zach's shirt and vest, but, impatient, Zach raised his arms and Dion just pulled them off and over Zach's head, throwing them across the room. Then Dion unbuttoned Zach's slacks, and got on his knees. He pulled Zach's pants and briefs down in one motion, Zach's dick bouncing as it pulled free, already hard and leaking.

"Get down here, lil bro," Dion grinned at Sean who was stroking his dick watching Dion undress Zach, "You gotta taste this dick."

Sean knelt next to Dion, hypnotized by Zach's massive cock. He and Dion both started kissing and licking each side of it, their lips occasionally meeting when they kissed around the head. Then Dion pulled back and said, "Go on, start sucking."

Sean immediately went to wrap his lips around Zach's dick, but Zach put a hand on his forehead, pushing him away.

"Nuh uh," Zach grinned and slapped Sean's face with his dick, his pre leaving lines like a paintbrush, "Beg for it."

Sean grinned back and blushed, "Please let me suck your dick."

"You can do better than that."

Sean looked at Zach's dick for a second before he looked back up to his face, "This is the nicest dick I've ever seen, so please, please let me suck it. I'm literally on my knees." He said it mostly jokingly, but there was a real need underneath--he had to have that dick.

Zach didn't answer, he just put his dick to Sean's lips. Sean's tongue licked off the bead of pre on the tip, and then his lips wrapped around the head as he slowly started working Zach's dick.

Sean was careful to wrap his lips over his teeth as Zach's girth stretched his jaw to the limit. He could only get a couple inches down, but his eagerness and hands made up for it. At least until he pushed himself a little too far and gagged hard, pulling off Zach's dick in a coughing fit.

"My turn then," Dion said but when he went to start sucking Zach pushed him away.

"I haven't heard any begging."

"You know, you're totally right," Dion said, then his hand wrapped around Zach's balls and squeezed until Zach's knees buckled, "Let's hear some begging."

Zach sucked on his teeth, "Please suck my dick, sir."

"Good boy," Dion grinned and his grip loosened but he still kept gently massaging Zach's balls between his fingers.

"Sir, huh?" Sean laughed, "That's fucking hot."

"We're working up to daddy," Dion joked and then his lips wrapped around Zach's cock and he was bobbing up and down on it, relaxing his throat so he could take maybe 6 or 7 of Zach's 9"s.

Sean watched for a minute, trying to stroke his dick but already feeling close. Then, without even thinking about it, Sean's hand went to the back of Dion's head, pushing him further down Zach's dick as he grunted, "Fucking take it all, D." Unable to breathe but held down Dion worked Zach's dick further down his throat, till eventually his nose hit Zach's pubes and Sean let go, letting Dion pull off gasping for air.