Timestopper Ch. 19: Tripping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that was fucking hot," Zach grinned at Sean, but Sean was worried as Dion took awhile to catch his breath.

"You ok, D?"

Dion patted his chest and laughed, "Don't you just fit right in." Then he grabbed Sean by the waist and pulled him into a kiss, their tongues bathing each other as Dion reached around to grab Sean's ass and Sean reached between Dion's legs for his dick. Zach rubbed his dick against their cheeks, enjoying the view.

Eventually the floor became too hard on their knees and Zach gave them a hand as they stood shakily. The moment they were at eye level with Zach both boys went to kiss him, knocking their heads against each other. Zach burst into laughter as they rubbed their foreheads and laughed too.

"Well, let's plot this out," Dion said, "If we stand like this--" He put his left arm around Sean's back, grabbing and holding Sean's butt cheek and pulling their sides close together. Sean grabbed Dion's ass too and gave it a light smack, laughing as Dion made an exaggerated and girly moan.

"Then we can do this," Dion's right arm pulled Zach against them, both their dicks pressing against Zach's lower belly. Then Dion's hand started exploring Zach's body, rubbing up and down his back and down to his ass, and Sean started doing the same on Zach's other side.

"And when you kiss him," Dion whispered, bringing his face close to Zach's ear. Sean took the invite, though, and he and Zach started kissing, Sean's grip on Zach's ass tightening as their tongues twisted together.

"I can do this," Dion breathed and his lips were at Zach's neck, kissing and licking and sucking. His tongue flicked against Zach's ear and when he gently bit it Zach moaned into Sean's mouth.

"Then we just have to switch," Dion said, and Zach shivered at the sex in his voice as he turned to kiss Dion, Sean's lips immediately falling on the other side of Zach's face and neck, even more aggressive than Dion's had.

They lost themselves in the lights and the music as Sean and Dion kissed Zach, their bodies starting to sweat as they pressed against each other, their dicks sliding between them, Sean and Dion's fingers reaching closer and closer towards Zach's hole, while Zach's arms were pinned between them, unable to do anything but close his eyes and accept their probing hands and the back and forth demands for his lips. As the ecstasy overloaded his senses Zach even lost track of who was who.

So he didn't know if it was Dion or Sean's finger teasing at his hole, he just moaned, "Fuck me."

When they both stopped kissing him Zach opened his eyes to find them both staring at him intensely.

Sean glanced at Dion and grinned like a kid in a candy store, "I could do that."

"Yeah I think I could, too," Dion grinned back, and then he leaned in to kiss Sean, and as their tongues went in each other's mouth Zach reached down and took both their cocks in his hands, stroking them and rubbing their pre over their heads with his thumb as they briefly made out.

"Or," Sean smiled shyly at Dion, his hand joining Zach's on his dick, "You could fuck me."

"Oh really?" Dion asked, surprised but turned on as he reached for Sean's ass again, his fingers finding Sean's hole and gently pressing it, "Want your big brother to pop your cherry, huh?"

"He is good at that," Zach said, kissing Dion's chest.

"Or whichever combo you want," Sean laughed, embarrassed, "Just throwing my butt out there."

"No, I like it," Zach said, putting his arms around Sean's neck as he pressed his body against Sean's, "D gets the back and I get--"

And while Sean's mouth swallowed Zach's words Dion went behind and ran his dick along Sean's crack as he grabbed his waist and kissed the back of his neck. Sean moaned and pressed his ass against Dion, even as he pulled Zach tighter to him.

They moved to the bed, Dion sitting against the headrest and pointing his dick up to the ceiling. Sean crawled between Dion's legs, licking his balls and up his shaft then taking it in his mouth and sucking. Zach went behind Sean and played with his butt cheeks, grabbing and smacking their tight bounciness before spreading them and burying his tongue in Sean's hot, tight hole. Sean moaned, pressing his ass back against Zach's face, even as he kept sloppily sucking dick.

Then Dion grabbed Sean by the hair and pulled him off, his other hand slapped Sean's face with his dick, smearing Sean's own spit across his cheeks, "You want it in you, lil bro?"

"Fuck yes," Sean grunted, his lips still reaching out for Dion's dick.

"Get on your back."

Sean laid down and Zach laid beside him, watching as Dion knelt between Sean's legs and pressed them against Sean's chest. He rubbed the head of his dick against Sean's hole, then gently started pushing.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sean hissed, tensing up, "It's so big."

"Just relax," Zach whispered soothingly, his hand rubbing Sean's chest.

"Not in any rush," Dion added, just letting the head of his dick rest against Sean's hole as he leaked pre.

Very, very slowly, the tip of Dion's dick started to slide inside him. Sean's brows screwed up in discomfort, but he kept his eyes on Dion, desperate for more as he felt his ass stretch with every millimeter. As his ring gripped the head of Dion's dick Sean moaned loudly, and Dion fell on top of him, silencing his cry with his tongue, Sean sucking on it through the pain and pleasure.

Zach watched, turned on and content as Dion and Sean had eyes only for each other, Dion slowly pushing deeper inside and Sean stretching to take him. Whenever Dion's lips left Sean's Sean would moan, "It's so big," like a drunken mantra. When Dion finally bottomed out he got back up on his knees and grinned down at Sean, stroking Sean's dick as Sean kept muttering, "So fucking big."

Dion started slowly pumping in and out, stroking Sean's dick in time with his thrusts, and as Sean pressed his head into the pillows, his eyes closed and focused totally on the feeling of Dion's dick inside him. Zach started kissing his cheek, his tongue flicking against Sean's ear gauge.

Dion shuddered as he felt the virgin hole grip his dick like a vice, and slowly loosen with every short thrust. Gradually, he started taking his dick further out before pushing back in, gaining a slow and steady rhythm. Then, between the moans of "So big," Sean groaned, "Faster."

Dion nearly shot his load at the word, but he controlled himself. He raised Sean's legs onto his shoulder and started thrusting faster, his thighs slapping against Sean's cheeks.

"Oh fuck yes," Sean cried as Dion started relentlessly pounding his hole like a piston. Zach kissed down Sean's neck and torso and took Sean's dick in his mouth as Dion fucked him, but Sean pulled him off, "Don't--don't do that," Sean said between grunts, "You'll make me shoot."

Dion pulled out, letting Sean's legs fall to the bed. Then he grabbed Sean by the waist and turned him over onto his belly and then up onto all fours while Zach moved in front of him. Dion's fingers dug into Sean's cheeks and his dick found the hole again. He pushed all the way back in with a single thrust, while Sean cried out and wrapped his arms around Zach like he was holding on for dear life as Dion began plowing him even harder.

Zach put a hand to Sean's chin and raised his face up, and they started kissing, Sean's moans in his mouth. At least until Dion grabbed Sean and pulled him back against his chest while he rotated his hips against Sean's ass and Sean felt Dion's whole dick move inside him while Dion sucked on his neck. Then to all of their surprise, Sean moaned, "Choke me."

Dion chuckled as he wrapped his fingers around Sean's neck and lightly started squeezing as his dick kept a methodical pace in Sean's ass. Zach started feeling up Sean's body, kissing and licking him as Dion held him by the throat.

"Harder," Sean said, and Dion's grip tightened and his fucking quickened, Sean biting his lip in ecstasy even as he started to turn red, but even barely able to breathe he said, "Harder," again. Dion choked him harder, but as he felt Sean's veins start to pulse and heard Sean unable to breathe he let go.

Sean gasped for air as he went limp in Dion's arms, but as soon as he could speak he turned back to Dion, "Why did you stop?"

Dion and Zach both burst into laughter. "Hold your horses you kinky fuck," Dion said, and when Sean tried to protest that it was fucking hot Dion pushed Sean's face towards Zach's dick, "Choke on that."

Sean immediately took Zach's dick in his mouth as Dion started fucking his ass as hard as he could. Sean looked up at Zach and pulled off his dick only long enough to say, "Fuck my face."

Zach didn't need any more encouragement and put his hands on the back of Sean's head and started fucking his mouth while Dion fucked his ass. Dion and Zach smiled at each other as they both used Sean's holes. Sean gagged on Zach's dick, but when Zach pulled out Sean just looked up at him and said, "Don't stop," so Zach kept fucking Sean's face even as he sputtered and choked around it.

Eventually Dion, drops of sweat flying off his hair and giving his lithe torso a beautiful sheen in the spinning lights, grunted, "I'm coming." His arms wrapped around Sean's belly as he pulled Sean off Zach's dick and against him, while his dick started pumping his load inside.

"Oh fuck," Sean groaned as he pressed back against Dion, "Holy fuck I can feel it. That's fucking incredible."

Dion shivered as he kissed the back of Sean's neck and felt Sean's ass squeeze every drop of cum from his dick, "You're fucking telling me."

Keeping Dion's dick inside him, Sean twisted around and they made out as Dion slowly went soft inside him.

"You enjoy that?" Dion asked as his dick slipped out of Sean's hole.

"God yes," Sean said, dazed and out of breath.

"Good," Dion said, then he gave Sean's ass a smack, "Cause it's your turn."

Sean turned back to Zach, who was stroking his own dick as he watched them finish. Sean grinned before he all but tackled Zach into the pillows, their lips locking together as their bodies strained against one another.

Then Sean pushed Zach's legs against his chest, the way Dion had just before. Sean buried his face in Zach's ass, his tongue and lips desperately searching out and exploring Zach's hole while Zach moaned in pleasure. Dion pushed Sean's head deeper, and Sean was in heaven as Zach's perfect butt filled his senses.

He rimmed Zach for a long time, till he felt his dick pulse and drip a rope of pre. Sean pulled himself onto his knees and grinned down at Zach, pushing his legs back against his chest and putting his butt on display.

"I want to fuck you so bad," Sean said almost matter of factly as he grinned down at his best friend.

"Then get in there," Zach grinned back, swaying his ass back and forth as Sean held him down. Sean bit his lip, hungry for it, but then he looked at Zach's dick resting just below his chin.

"Can you suck yourself?"

Zach didn't answer, he just stretched his neck and adjusted his dick a little, and kissed the head of his own dick and rubbed it against his lips. Sean literally growled at the sight and bent down to kiss him, Zach's dick between their lips and tongues. As they tasted Zach's pre Sean's dick eventually won out, and he pulled Zach's waist down so he could start going in.

Zach yelped in pain as Sean quickly pushed his dick halfway inside. "Slower, please," Zach hissed. Even with Dion Zach had to work up to taking his whole dick, and Sean was thicker.

"S-sorry," Sean stuttered, his eyes wide as he looked at Zach's tight hole gripping his dick, "Fucking Christ, Zach, you feel so good." Then Sean leaned down to kiss Zach again, and Zach's hands ran over Sean's back and ass as he slowly adjusted to Sean's dick inside him. Zach gripped Sean's butt and started pulling him deeper, Sean groaning as Zach's warm hole encompassed more and more of him

As Zach felt Sean's pubes brush against his taint Sean whispered, "Fucking a, I'm so close."

Zach smirked as he flexed his hole around Sean's dick, making him moan again, "Then keep fucking me after you cum."

Sean grinned at that and started pumping his dick in and out, sucking on Zach's lower lip, Zach's hole the best thing his dick had ever felt. He sped up faster than Zach was ready for, but Zach didn't care. Sean's body was so heavy against his, his grip so strong on Zach's arms, and his dick so fucking hard, Zach could take the pain he was so turned on. And as Sean kept thrusting the pain ebbed away anyway, and soon all Zach could feel was the ecstasy of his hole stretching and being filled as Sean took it.

Sean may've thought he was very close, but his dick seemed to be enjoying itself too much to let him shoot yet. Sean started slamming his dick into Zach, shaking the bed against the wall as he pulled out till just the head was inside, then thrust in balls deep. Sean started to sweat, and every drop on his face made Zach hornier, his own dick making a puddle of pre against his abs.

Eventually, shaking, Sean groaned, "I'm gonna cum." He took Zach's dick in his hand and started stroking it as his knees buckled and he started pumping gallons of cum deep in Zach's hole. As he felt Sean's hot load fill his guts Zach let his own dick shoot in Sean's grip, a massive load spurting across his chest and face.

Sean collapsed on top of him, slowly pumping his still hard dick into Zach, pushing his cum deeper, as he and Zach made out in each others arms. Then Dion was next to them and as Sean started licking Zach's cum off his chest Dion grabbed Zach by the chin and started kissing him, the familiar taste of Dion's tongue sweeter than candy.

Sean's dick finally pulled out, and as the cum leaked out all Zach could feel was Dion and Sean kissing and licking and touching him. The three of them laid together, losing themselves in the dark and the music and the touch and taste of each other, and, slowly, they fell to sleep.

----

As Zach felt his senses return the first thing he noticed was a light touch traveling up and down his side, a gentle caress that made up for the headache that was starting to pound at the back of his head. Groaning, he forced his eyes open, finding himself in a tangle of bodies, sunlight just starting to fill the room. The disco light was still spinning, but the music had stopped, and all he could hear was the chatter of birds outside and Dion lightly snoring.

Zach realized he was looking at Dion's feet, and he twisted around to see Sean grinning at him, his fingers slowly tracing Zach's waist.

"Morning," Sean said quietly, his smile the brightest thing in the room.

"Mornin'," Zach smiled back, turning around to face him and let his hands explore Sean's naked body. As he did he felt Sean's morning wood press against his leg, and Zach felt his own dick harden at the touch. "So, guess we did get pretty weird last night, huh?"

"Not how I expected it to go," Sean said, cusping Zach's face in his palm as Zach's hand rubbed his chest, "But still qualifies as a religious experience I think."

They both laughed and their laughter made them ache for each other. But they both knew they needed to talk.

"So," Zach said playfully, pulling himself on top of Sean and resting his chin on Sean's chest, grinning up at him, "Have any thoughts on polyamory?"

Sean chuckled as his hand went to Zach's tangled bed hair but his smile faltered a bit as he answered, "Honestly, I'm a little skeptical bout it."

When Sean saw the way Zach flinched at his words he felt terrible, "Don't get me wrong, last night was amazing. Beyond amazing, it was the best night of my life. And you know I love both you guys. You know I love you," he took Zach's hand in his and kissed it tightly, "I'm just--I'm just not sure we could work it out."

"What's there to work out? We already hang out together like all the time. We're all attracted to each other, and care about each other. It's nothing like what happened with Kat, the 3 of us are the perfect fucking team, Sean," Zach said, earnest and desperate as he stared into Sean's blue eyes.

"I just don't know, Zach," Sean said worriedly, and then he looked down at Dion, "Besides, I think we need D in on this conversation."

"Hmph?" Dion groaned from the bottom of the bed as he twisted around and rubbed his eyes. "I'm up," Dion said, still half asleep. He opened his eyes and when he saw Sean and Zach's feet in front of him he buried his face against them, kissing them. That got Sean and Zach laughing again.

"Morning, big bro," Sean said, bopping Dion's nose with his big toe. Dion just kept his eyes closed and smiled contentedly, kissing blindly.

Sean looked back at Zach and couldn't help but giggle.

"What?" Zach asked.

"It's just, you've got a bit of a wet clown look going on."

Zach felt his face and then looked down at the sheets stained with his stage makeup. "Shit," Zach said, "I must look like a hot mess."

"You're always hot, babe," Dion grunted at their feet.

"Very helpful D," Zach laughed, smacking Dion's butt which just made Dion wiggle it back. Zach pulled himself off the bed. He looked in the mini fridge but both the Nalgenes were empty so he grabbed them then took a towel from the back of the door, wrapping it around his waist. "I'm gonna wash my face and get us some water. Then the 3 of us can chat, ok?"

Dion mumbled, "Mhmm," but Zach was mostly looking at Sean.

"Sounds good, buddy," he said, unable to keep the smile off his face as Zach lit up at the response.

As Zach walked out the door Dion moaned and sat up, rubbing his forehead and shutting his eyes against the sunlight.

"I think I got an idea of what he wants to chat about," Dion finally opened his eyes and looked at Sean, slightly grinning as he rubbed Sean's thigh, "You have any guesses?"

"Same as yours," Sean said, grinning back and unconsciously spreading his legs at Dion's touch.

"And what're you thinking bout it?"

"I'm not sure."

"Me neither," Dion scooted around on the bed and sat next to Sean, putting an arm across his shoulders, "Last night was a lot of fun, though."

"It was," Sean said as he pulled himself up into a sitting position too. But he felt something hard dig into his back.

Sean reached around and pulled Zach's shirt and vest from between the sheets, still tangled together. Sean was about to just toss it off the bed when he saw the silver chain catch the sunlight. He fished the pocket watch out.

"Oh shit," Dion laughed as he saw what Sean had, "You know he doesn't like anybody touching his favorite toy."

"Yeah, he nearly bit my head off the one time I picked it up," Sean said, starting to discover the fine engraving of the case, "It is really pretty though."

"Lemme see," Dion said, and his hand went around Sean's as his thumb pressed the button, the case springing open with a soft chime.

----

Zach was drying his face when the unmistakable ring filled his ears. His hand immediately closed to grab the watch, but instead of the familiar weight of silver his fingers found only his fist.

Zach burst out of the bathroom and sprinted down the hallway as it seemed to stretch away from him. His feet got caught in the towel, tripping him, and his face ate the floor. But immediately he was back on his feet and running naked towards the door, terrified.

Zach threw it open, finding Dion and Sean sitting together, both staring at the watch. Zach sprang towards them, some shout on his lips.

Then the bed was empty, and they were standing on either side of him. Zach quickly glanced between them, and when he saw the chain draped over Sean's fist he went to tackle him, but his arms caught only air. Zach turned back to Dion and there was Sean again, a hand on his shoulder.

Zach was on his knees in a grassy field, his hands duct taped flat together behind his back. He looked up to find Dion and Sean grinning down at him.