Timing is Everything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to be a naughty boy and asked Marcie how other couples could learn to trust each other, like she and Alex did. Instead of being suspicious of my question, she smiled and seemed proud that she and Alex had such a wonderful, trusting marriage. They realized they were role models for the town and sought to guide others in the proper ways of life. I felt my bile rising and had to excuse myself and go home.

I am certainly no saint. I have committed more than my share of sins. Sometimes for selfish reasons, sometimes just for fun. But I'm not proud of them and try to sin less in the future. Sometimes I succeed. Many times I don't. But I never try to preach morality to anyone. Primarily because I know I can't be an example of the principle I might try to teach. And morality is very personal and can vary from person to person and in one person over time. Any absolute rules always sound suspicious to me.

But hypocrisy is one sin that does, absolutely, anger me. And Marcie Henderson was a world class hypocrite! I fantasized about revealing her cheating to Alex - and the rest of the town. But, given their lifelong place in the town and their roles as preacher and role models for the town, any charges from me would probably not be believed. And I would be ostracized.

Unless I had absolute proof.

That's where my occasional voyeurism and curiosity about the Hendersons turned into a real mission. I realized I had all of the tools I needed to bring Marcie Henderson down to earth with the rest of us. And I might be able to arrange some direct benefit for me.

I started paying close attention to activity at the Henderson household. Their garage was full of "stuff" so they parked both cars in the driveway. He had a big Chevy SUV and she had a nice Honda sedan. I began logging when the cars were out and when they were home. I arranged my yard work so I often was in the front of my house when they came out. That gave me the opportunity to strike up a conversation and learn more about their lives. Being preachers, they were glad to talk about themselves and their mission. They took turns teaching local children their commandments during the week and most weekends were preparing and delivering the Sunday services.

One important fact I learned was that Alex also oversaw the two subsidiary churches in other towns. They each had their own pastor, but they were new and needed some guidance and oversight. So every month, Alex would spend one weekend at each of the subsidiary churches. He left Saturday morning and spent the day with the young pastors and helped out with local church affairs. He stayed overnight and often officiated at their early Sunday service. Then drove home to lead the late morning service in our town. So, he was gone for at least two, pre-scheduled Saturday evenings every month.

Marcie spent a lot of time socializing with various women in town. They had regularly scheduled luncheons, and when I once I scheduled my own lunch at the same local restaurant, I got to listen to most of their conversation. (Technical note, I have small directional mikes for my video work.) I recorded the whole thing and most was of no interest to me. But at one point they started discussing some other woman in town that I knew casually. Marcie explained that Patty had been caught in bed with another man and her husband was devastated, but would not divorce her. Marcie was counseling them to help them rebuild their trust. Too bad they didn't realize their trust counselor couldn't be trusted to not blab about their personal affairs.

Once I knew more about them, I planned my attack. I had to have incontrovertible evidence of her hypocrisy. And what's more convincing than video? I studied the geometry of their backyard and the trees at the edge of the woods. I guessed at the layout of the bedroom, especially the height of the bed. I calculated how high up in a tree a video camera must be to be able to record all activity in the room and on the bed. (13 feet) I designed a sealed box to contain the camera and protect it from the weather. I trailed power and video cables from the box to another battery box which would be buried under the ground. I experimented with the zoom lens to set the zoom to include only the bedroom window, to maximize the resolution of the activities within.

I experimented with my spying camera setup by using it in my own yard. I selected a tree that was the same distance from my house that my target tree was from theirs. I left it running for a week to ensure that the batteries would last and the box protected the camera. My only problem was when a squirrel chewed through the power cable. But he paid for that mistake.

I had studied my target tree for weeks and had even test climbed it at night a couple of times. It all had to be done in the dark of course. I was doing some test setup one Saturday night when I saw the gentleman caller enter the house. What a perfect test! I carried the camera up the tree to its planned location and shot handheld for a while. The zoom was perfect. Now I could see the entire bed and watched them go through their ritual mating. This time she had stripped down before he arrived and wore only a silk negligee with tassels pasted to her nipples. He enjoyed the view for a while and then threw her to the bed. She rolled him over and mounted him. Foreplay was not their thing.

With the first of my evidence already collected, I finished the installation of the camera box and battery box. No one ever walked in that area, but I was very careful to conceal everything. I could control the camera via an app on my phone so I could monitor and manage the recording easily.

The last piece was a small parabolic audio pickup. I learned long ago that the right audio could double the impact of any video. I mounted it on a branch, but hidden from view from the yard. It plugged directly into the camera so it would record everything in sync. It was then springtime and most people left their windows open to enjoy the breeze.

I "ran into" Alex in his front yard and asked him when he would next be going to the subsidiary churches. I had to wait two weeks, but then would have two Saturdays in a row to do my work.

In the meantime, I again attended Marcie's class concerning trust. I surreptitiously recorded both video and audio as she went on about trust, and how much she and Alex demonstrated that trust as an example for others. It was perfect. I couldn't have scripted it better. I had also begun recording Alex's Sunday sermons. Most were boring drivel, but on one Sunday he went all fire and brimstone about people who violate the Ten Commandments. "Those who willingly violate them are cursed to spend eternity in damnation."

Since I knew the day and approximate hour that the illicit fucking would begin, I had plenty of time to prepare and test my gear. I was even lucky that one of my tests caught Marcie pleasuring herself on the bed. She was obviously very sensual and able to take great pleasure from her body. I guess sex a couple times a month wasn't nearly enough for her. It should be noted that during all of my surveillance I never saw Marcie and Alex making love.

The designated Saturday arrived and I was on location in the woods by dusk. Just in case, I had ostentatiously walked into the woods a bit earlier with my bow - in case I needed an excuse for loitering in the woods. (They wouldn't know the deer hunting season was long over.)

Just after 9:00 Marcie's lover came down the path through the words and into her backyard. After I had first seen him weeks ago, I had counted down 4 houses on the street to discover the mystery man was our neighbor Rob Hastings. I had met him and his wife at some social events and recognized him when he and his family attended Sunday services. I imagine it would have been a bit titillating for him to fuck Marcie on Saturday evening and then watch her and her husband perform on Sunday morning. I wondered if they exchanged quick glances in the church while their respective spouses sat next to them.

I had started my handheld camera when I first heard him coming through the woods. There was enough light coming from the house that I got a clear close up of his face - and his shit-eating grin - as he passed by. I didn't think fast enough to try to get a profile shot of the front of his pants. Such brilliant video ideas always come just a little too late. That night, I was recording as Marcie greeted him at the backdoor with a hug and kiss. Perfect!

I activated the camera and remote mike above me in the tree. Whatever happened in that bedroom was about to become part of recorded history. They only spent about 10 minutes chatting in the family room before hustling into the bedroom. Marcie was wearing a long silk robe, tied at the waste. She helped Rob out of his clothes and then pushed him back onto the bed. She looked down at his naked body and focused on his very impressive cock. Her face clearly showed her hunger. Rob scooted up to the headboard (stage right for the camera) and held out his hands toward Marcie. She stood at the foot of the bed, and removed her robe, revealing her beautiful naked body. My handheld camera was shaking terribly. She then crawled up from the foot of the bed until she reached his groin. Then she smiled, locked eyes with Rob, and lowered her mouth around his very erect manhood.

That's when I heard my first significant audio from the room on my headset. Rob's groan broadcast his excitement and physical satisfaction. Marcie then started sliding her smooth lips up and down on his shaft. At the top of each stroke, she rolled her tongue in circles around the tip a few times, then slid back down until her face was flat on his belly. She'd hold that position and her cheeks would sink as she sucked him hard. I never heard her gag so I guessed she knew how to deep throat a man. Did she learn that from Alex or Rob - or someone else?

After a few minutes of bliss, Rob started thrusting his hips and breathing hard. Marcie correctly interpreted that and pulled off his cock with a pop. Rob moaned in protest. But she soon silenced him by crawling up the bed, straddling him and kissing him. He didn't seem to mind the taste of his own dick. He started mauling her luscious breasts and squeezing her nipples which earned him a few excited moans from Marcie. The passion of their kiss intensified quickly and they were soon both moaning around each other's tongues. Marcie seemed particularly passionate and used her mouth and hands to push his head into the pillow. I felt the intense physical excitement radiating from their bodies and used one hand to rearrange my own dick while holding the tiny monitor screen in the other.

Their kissing eventually slowed and Marcie rose up while she stared into his eyes. "Now I'm going to fuck you" she growled. She backed up a few inches and reached down between them and grabbed hold of his rod. She started slowly rocking forward and back. Her leg blocked my view, but it was obvious that she was rubbing his cock along her labia. They both seemed to shudder with each stroke. At last, she raised her butt up a few inches, hesitated, then plunged down onto his belly. Their simultaneous scream almost overloaded my parabolic mike. I quickly pulled my headphones off and watched as they began to fuck at a very fast pace.

In my experience, that kind of speed only happens near the end - and it was in this case too. She arched and her head snapped back until she was looking straight up. He was thrashing on the bed and trying mightily to thrust his hips up, into her convulsing pussy. I almost came myself from the pure erotic energy exploding from that room. What a great performance! I was impressed with her energy and passion. That woman might be a cheater, but she was damned passionate about it.

They lay together in the afterglow for only a few minutes and then slowly rose and dressed. They didn't share any more intimacies and soon left the room. I started my handheld camera and watched the backdoor. Two minutes later I recorded Rob coming out the backdoor, walking across the yard and disappearing into the trees. The whole thing took no more than 30 minutes. I didn't understand how two people who shared such passion would be satisfied with such a quickie. When I thought about his situation, it was clear that he could not stay away from home for very long. I recalled the woman at the trust class saying her husband went out for a walk by himself many evenings. The other evenings he probably just walked the neighborhood to disguise the regularity of the Saturday night ritual. I wondered how long this had been going on.

I was ecstatic with my video results. I downloaded the videos from both cameras into my video editing computer and did a quick review. Just a single night had produced enough convincing evidence that I knew my project would succeed. But the lovers were scheduled to get together again the following Saturday when Alex went to the other church. My equipment was still in the tree and I intended to get more of the sleazy action to complement that night's work.

During the next week I started to layout my script for the final presentation. That was the fun part.

- Opening: Fade up religious organ music and from black to...

- Façade of the church with parishioners streaming in for service.

- Cut to close up of Alex and Marcie greeting parishioners

- Cross dissolve to medium shot of Alex preaching from the pulpit

- Close on Alex's face while he says:

- "God's commandments are sacred".

- Cut to close up of Marcie while Alex's speech continues

- "Those who willingly violate them are cursed to spend eternity in damnation"

- Deep, ominous music grows as screen fades to black.

- Fade in to overall shot of people in classroom, Marcie in front.

- Music fades and cut to close up of Marcie while she says:

- "Every good marriage is based on trust. Alex and I try to present

- a good example for the community by constantly working to improve

- the trust between us. Our marriage is strong because our trust in strong."

- Freeze frame on Marcie standing in front of classroom.

- Ominous voice over: "But things and people are not always what they seem"

- Go to split screen with classroom Marcie in left half, bordered in blue.

- In right half, fade in freeze frame of Marcie in robe in bedroom, bordered in red

- Hold split screen for 5 seconds, showing both Marcies

- Expand right half to full screen and start video of Marcie smiling toward right

- Fade in live sound from the bedroom

- Rob enters from right and they kiss

- She undresses him and Rob sucks Marcie's tits

- She pushes him on to bed and then sheds robe, crawls between his legs, and blows him

- She crawls up on top of his body and they have very passionate kiss

- Marcie says "Now I'm going to fuck you" and shuffles back down, straddling his body.

- They fuck.

- << additional footage to show other sex acts. >>

- They both get out of bed and dress

- Cut to backdoor as Rob walks out and across the yard.

- Fade to black, fade in religious organ music

- Then zoom in to large red letters "Sinner and Hypocrite!"

- Organ music screeches off key

- Fade to black and silence.

I was very proud of my script, but continued to tweak it in small ways to make it more impactful for my audience. Of course, I wasn't really sure who might be in that audience. I admit I got a little carried away with my holier-than-thou attitude toward Marcie's sins. The target emotions for my subject were: shock, anger, embarrassment, shame and remorse. Too bad I couldn't submit this to the Oscars.

The following Saturday I was back in position and Rob showed up right on time. They tried to mix up their routine and that night and began with Marcie wearing a nun's habit and Rob dressed up, like a priest. After the preliminary 10 minutes in the family room, the struggled into the bedroom, already in hot embrace. Marcie pulled off her nun's hat, pulled a single zipper down the front of her habit and stepped out naked. Rob was a little clumsier but eventually got to bare-assed naked.

She climbed onto the bed but jumped to the side when Rob tried to tickle her. The jump turned her on the bed so her feet were now facing me and her head was barely in sight behind her boobs. She smiled up at him and said "Now it's my turn", then spread her knees apart, displaying her womanhood perfectly for the camera. Rob saw his duty and slid between her legs and started licking her vulva. Marcie was panting and moaning and said "Right there. Yes, no, a little higher, that's it!" After a few minutes, Rob slowed his tonguing and looked up at Marcie. Her head snapped up with a frustrated face. "Don't stop!" she yelled. Rob went back to work and five minutes later she convulsed and screamed as her orgasm seized her body. Her legs were squeezing Rob's head tightly and it looked like he couldn't breathe. She continued to shiver and shake for a couple of minutes, and then lay still. Rob slowly caught up on his breathing. After some rest, Rob said "OK, you know what I want tonight don't you?" She raised her head, smiled and said "I can't wait. Give it to me Rob." She rolled over onto her belly and then raised up on her hands and knees, pointing her ass toward Rob - and the camera. It was an erotic, intimate picture of her passion. I just love the sharp, detailed resolution of HD video. But no pixels could ever express the heat of the passion of that pair.

Rob knee-walked up behind her and slipped his cock inside her wet, waiting pussy. He had been patiently stifling his desires while he had gone down on her. But now, he just went wild, grabbing her hips and slamming his cock into her pussy at a frantic pace. Marcie turned her head to look back at him, but he was looking up at the ceiling. She said something like "Hey, slow down hot rod", but the only parts of his body working at that moment were his cock and balls. They made quick work of his passion and he locked in position, thrust forward and moaned loudly. Marcie's face was angry. Rob collapsed on the bed.

Marcie rolled over and off the bed opposite the window. She looked down on motionless Rob and gave a disgusted shake of her head. She picked up the nun and priest costumes and walked out of the bedroom. I waited for her return, and waited and waited. About an hour later, groggy Rob slowly raised his head. He started to get off the bed and then yelled: "Holy shit!" and ran from the room. I heard some yelling from the family room and then Rob came running out the door while still buttoning his shirt. I assumed that he had fallen asleep and had been out longer than his wife expected. I suppose the angry words were about Marcie not waking him up on time. I have no idea what he told his wife. Marcie came back to the bedroom, put on her nightgown and went to bed. In the dark, I picked up her moans as she pleasured herself. Fade to black...

Now I had plenty of naughty video for my project. I put together a montage of sex scenes to show some of the diversity of their fucking. I saved the doggie-style shot for last since it seemed the most degrading. I tweaked the video and raised the audio level at certain places to emphasize the wild passion of the two cheaters. It was my finest work. I removed all of my gear from the tree and threw leaves and debris around the site of my observation post.

I had been planning the climax of this drama in my head for weeks. I wanted to present the video to Marcie when she was alone in order to accomplish my second, and most selfish goal - to blackmail her to have sex with me. Since I knew Alex's schedule I knew which Saturday afternoon she would be alone. I got more excited and more anxious as the day of the video premiere approached. What if she didn't react as expected? What I had done was clearly illegal, did I really want to risk getting caught? Perhaps exposing a sordid affair wasn't sufficient reason for such a crime. But, thinking about Marcie's hypocrisy made the decision easier.