Timing is Everything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loaded the video on my laptop after making two copies for security. I bought a burner phone and made other arrangements to support my selfish, secondary goal. I wrote and rehearsed my speech to Marcie. I knew that I would have to remain resolute when I made my demand of her. This was not the sort of thing I ever did. I watched Alex drive away Saturday morning and then worked myself up to have the courage to expose the affair, and myself. A little after noon I walked out the door carrying my laptop. And stopped. Marcie's car was missing. I pivoted on one foot and went back in my house. My nerves were really excited and I tried to sit and relax. I had a quick beer to wet my whistle and calm my nerves. I kept going to the window looking for Marcie's car. And looking, and looking.

I almost burst with glee when she finally pulled in. Then screamed in frustration as another car pulled into her driveway. I recognized one of the church ladies as they went into the house. I was tempted to go over and show it to both of them together to multiply Marcie's embarrassment. But that would make my secondary, personal goal impossible. About 10 minutes later, the friend left carrying a shopping bag and I knew my target was alone. I waited another 10 minutes to make sure no other guests dropped by, then walked out my door and up to her front door. I could feel my heart beating and the laptop in my hand was slippery with my sweat.

"Hi Marcie. Sorry to disturb you, but I have something that I'm sure you will want to see." She was surprised to see me at her front door, but gave me a warm smile and waved me in. She stood still in the foyer and raised her eyebrows and asked "So, what is it Brad?"

"I have a short video to show you. It concerns you and Alex and the church. Can we sit down to watch it? It only lasts about 7 minutes."

"Ok" she murmured with a questioning look on her face, and pointed into the living room. Perfect! I sat on the couch and opened the laptop on the coffee table in front of me. I moved it slightly out of arm's reach, just in case things got violent. I fiddled around getting logged in and surreptitiously started the video recording app that used the camera at the top of the screen. That was a last minute idea to record her face at the moment when her world would fall apart. She sat down next to me and I started the fatal video. I felt my legs shaking with fear and excitement.

She politely smiled at the opening scene in the church. She had a questioning look as her speech in the classroom played out. Then shock hit her right between the eyes. "Whaaattt?" She yelled as she saw herself in her bedroom, in her robe. She turned angrily to me and said "You pervert, you can't do that. I'll have you...." At that moment Rob entered the screen stage right and her mouth closed with a snap. As they embraced and kissed passionately she whispered "Oh, shit". She hung her head during the fellatio scene. "Stop, please stop" she cried out. I didn't.

She looked away from the screen to shield herself, but her head snapped back when her recorded self shouted "Now I'm going to fuck you!" She watched in horror as her recorded self straddled Rob and impaled herself on his cock. Their lustful humping lasted a few minutes until they both climaxed and fell over. Marcie took that opportunity to look at me and project the reddest, angriest, most threatening face I have ever seen. She spit out the words "You fucker!" with real hatred.

My own feelings were very conflicted. I was happy to see the hypocrite get her due. I was also scared she might attack me. I was also ashamed that my snooping had been revealed. I felt sorry for the intense emotional pain she was experiencing. I was excited for the possible next phase of this confrontation. I have no idea what my face looked like.

She hung her head and wouldn't look at the screen until she heard recorded Rob say "OK, you know what I want tonight don't you?" and her recorded self said "I can't wait. Give it to me Rob." But when the Marcie on the video stuck out her bare ass toward the camera, the real Marcie wailed, covered her face and fell sideways on the couch. She missed the "Sinner and Hypocrite" screen. She sobbed great heaving sobs. She looked a broken woman. I felt like shit. I closed the laptop but stayed seated on the couch. My natural instinct would be to put an arm around her to comfort her. But I knew that certainly would not help in this case.

I was then even more conflicted. I had self-righteously shocked a cheating hypocrite by confronting her with her own sins. But I had also emotionally crushed my beautiful neighbor. My secondary goal of exploiting the situation for my own sexual gratification suddenly became questionable. I was very highly motivated to force her to have sex with me in order to conceal the video from others. Considering her only as a cheating hypocrite made it easy to justify my blackmail. But now, watching her sob and wail and appreciating what the video meant to her and her life, I began to have doubts about my own motivations. Could I go through with my plan?

END OF PART 1

Thanks for reading. Please rate and leave any constructive comments.