Timmy and Tammy Meet Their Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy made the introductions and then dropped the bombshell on DeMarcus and Mei-Lien. "I originally invited you all here on July 14 which is National Nude Day. DeMarcus, your mother suggested that you should wait until today because you wouldn't turn eighteen until August 23, which was yesterday. We started our celebration on July 14 and would like to continue it with you now.

DeMarcus felt a lump in his throat. He looked at his mother and then back at his aunt and then asked, "What is National Nude Day?"

Sandy explained the event and that all that was necessary to celebrate it was to be naked, preferably all day. Nothing more had to happen, but if it did, then that was okay, so long as no one got hurt.

"So, you all just took off your clothes and sat around naked?" Mei-Lien asked.

"Well, that is how it started off," Sandy said with a smile.

"Oh," DeMarcus replied quietly.

"Look kids, you don't have to do it, but I knew that is what Sandy was going to suggest when I drove us over here today," Christina said. "I'm ready to participate." With that she kicked off her flip-flops and pulled off her sundress in one move exposing her fully nude body. DeMarcus's jaw dropped as his mother stood there naked before him. Mei-Lien blushed and turned away.

Sandy looked at her step-children and said, "Well, kids, I guess the next move is ours," and unbuttoned her top and slid down her bottoms. Timmy wasted no time in pulling down his Speedo and Tammy quickly removed her top. Then Tammy hesitated a moment. She wanted to wait until Mei-Lien reciprocated. As a hostess, she didn't want her guest to feel uncomfortable.

Any discomfort that Mei-Lien might have felt was dispersed immediately by the presence of Timmy's erection. Mei-Lien, along with her mother, Sandy and Tammy were staring at it. Timmy looked down at it. It was as hard as it had ever been! He looked around. There were four women drooling over it. Timmy smiled.

Not to be outdone, DeMarcus immediately shed his shorts and his Speedo. 'No need to be modest' indeed! His mother was something else. The ladies shifted their attention to DeMarcus's cock. Like Timmy's it was huge, but unlike his it was mocha colored and it had a foreskin covering most of the glans. Without thinking DeMarcus pulled the skin back. He heard all four ladies gasp as he revealed the purple cock head. DeMarcus smiled.

It was Sandy who broke the spell. "DeMarcus, during the last few weeks we've learned that areas that don't usually see the sun might respond negatively to its rays." She grabbed a bottle of sunblock and headed to him. "Here, lie back and let me give you some protection." She pushed him into a chaise lounge and then poured a generous portion of lotion in her hand and started to work on 'protecting' his cock and balls. She looked at her sister and said "Your new nephew could use some protection, don't you think?"

Sandy didn't have to make the suggestion twice. Christina picked up some lotion and made her way over to Timmy who was already lying back on the same lounge his step-mother had been in earlier that morning.

Tammy noticed that her new cousin was just taking it all in, but was still clothed. She walked over to her and asked, "Are you going to participate? It's a lot of fun."

"I might just watch for a little while," Mei-Lien responded quietly.

Tammy took Mei-Lien by the hand and said, "Let's sit over here. There's a little shade and I don't think anyone will notice if we aren't right there with them." Tammy and Mei-Lien sat on a cushioned reclining love seat and sat back to watch the action.

Sandy wasted no time in beginning a vigorous massage of DeMarcus's cock and balls. She really liked being able to work with the foreskin. With its foreskin, the penis reminded her of Tommy's cock, except for the fact that it was much bigger and it was attached to a hunk of a young black man. She spent some extra time working the lotion in all around his groin and up on his stomach and down on his upper thighs.

Her sister Christina was watching the ministrations Sandy was giving DeMarcus and began to mirror her actions as she worked on Timmy. She couldn't remember how long it had been since she had been fucked by a cock this big. Probably not since Darryl! Her pussy was wet with desire for this young stud and his circumcised cock. She paid extra attention to the cock head as she applied the lotion. She found that she really needed to give the glans several coats of sunscreen.

Tammy and Mei-Lien watched with increasing arousal. "Your brother has a nice cock," Tammy told Mei-Lien.

Mei-Lien had to shift her focus from Timmy to DeMarcus and replied, "Yes, and so does your brother."

Tammy asked, "Do you ever watch him jerk off?"

Mei-Lien blushed and said quietly, "No."

Tammy continued, "Timmy jerks off most every day. I love watching him do it. It really turns me on. Almost as much as watching your mom stroke him now. What do you think Christina will do next?"

Mei-Lien hadn't thought that far ahead. "I don't know."

Tammy replied, "I'll bet she fucks him. She spread a lot of sunscreen on his dick and she isn't going to want to suck that off."

Instead, what the girls observed was Timmy taking the lotion and spreading some on Christina's breasts. Both had sharp intakes of air as they imagined that it was his hands spreading the sunscreen over their nipples. They watched as Timmy's hands, which had grown expert putting lotion on his step-mom and his twin sister applied a protective layer to his step-aunt's body. "Look," said Mei-Lien, nodding at her brother DeMarcus. "He's getting in on it, too!"

Tammy was fidgeting in her seat and she noticed that Mei-Lien was as well. Tammy said, "Mei-Lien, you've got beautiful hair. Can I braid it for you? That might be cooler in this sun."

Ordinarily Mei-Lien would have resisted. Here was a topless girl she had only met a few minutes before and apparently this girl liked watching her brother jerk off and she was going to let her braid her hair. "Okay, that would be nice," Mei-Lien said.

"Can I take this off for you?" Tammy said, pulling at Mei-Lien's sundress.

"Okay," Mei-Lien responded quietly and assisted Tammy as she pulled the sundress over her head. Mei-Lien instinctively covered her breasts as the dress came up. As the dress was removed Tammy noticed the bulge in Mei-Lien's panties and wondered, "Can all of that be hair?"

Mei-Lien sat between Tammy's legs and Tammy quickly put Mei-Lien's long black hair into a loose French braid. All the while they watched their brothers working on Sandy and Christina. Apparently each couple was watching the other because they were nearly in sync. Each boy had spent considerable time on their respective partner's breasts and now each one was spending time applying lotion to his aunt's nether region.

Without asking for permission Tammy began to apply lotion to Mei-Lien's back and then her front. Mei-Lien had kept her hands over her breasts, but did not resist as Tammy glided her hands underneath hers to apply sunscreen to her nipples. Mei-Lien nearly fainted from pleasure as Tammy gently squeezed her budding young breasts. Although Mei-Lien was definitely flat-chested, her nipples were puffy and extended over an inch from her body. Tammy lingered on her nipples for a while. Mei-Lien offered no resistance as Tammy worked lower. Tammy said, "Okay, now these," as she tugged at Mei-Lien's very moist silk panties. As Tammy removed the thong panties Mei-Lien's pussy came into view. "Wow," Tammy whispered as she saw the size and color of Mei-Lien's labia minora. Tammy had seen plenty of her dad's DVDs but had never encountered a pussy with such long inner lips.

Mei-Lien blushed as she heard Tammy's involuntary comment and moved to cover herself and reached for her panties. Tammy stopped her hand and simply shook her head 'no' and smiled. Tammy said, "Your pussy is beautiful. Let me give it some protection from the sun." Mei-Lien gulped and sat back down between Tammy's legs. As she did Tammy pulled her close so that Mei-Lien was leaning back against Tammy's bare breasts. The warmth of Mei-Lien's back felt great on Tammy's nipples. Tammy spread some lotion on her hands and gently applied it to Mei-Lien's upper thighs and then gradually worked her way toward the hair covered cleft between her legs.

As she approached the lips on Mei-Lien's pussy, Tammy distracted her by pointing out the action between the other two couples. She said, "Look! They are getting ready to fuck!" In fact, that is exactly what was happening. Both of the eighteen year old young men were now on their backs and their aunts were mounting them. From their vantage point Tammy and Mei-Lien could watch as the cocks slid up into the pussies. They watched as each woman spread her inner labial lips to accommodate the girth of the large penises that were entering them. Tammy watched as Sandy slid down on DeMarcus's cock and she heard her gasp as his shaft filled her trim to the brim.

They watched as both ladies began to hump wildly on the nude teens. Christina was getting a little vocal saying things like "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" and "Go ahead, suck my nipples! Yes! Suck them now." Tammy and Mei-Lien watched as Timmy complied with Christina's commands by attempting to keep her left breast in his mouth.

Tammy took advantage of the distraction of the copulating couples to increase her rhythm as she massaged her new cousin's labia. As she manipulated Mei-Lien's vulva she realized that it was becoming increasingly rigid under her fingers. She allowed her right hand to travel to the top of the slit and found just what she was looking for. Well, sort of. Tammy found Mei-Lien's clitoris. It was just much larger than she expected! Tammy glanced down Mei-Lien's body and saw the pink head of the clit peeking out through the labial folds. Tammy was impressed. She had to go searching for hers, and here was Mei-Lien's just poking out seeking attention! Tammy lubed up her right forefinger with some lotion and then began applying gentle pressure to the side of Mei-Lien's exposed clit button. Mei-Lien, as expected, began to writhe in Tammy's arms. Tammy pulled Mei-Lien against her and gently grasped the nipple on Mei-Lien's right breast in her left hand and squeezed. Mei-Lien began humping her entire body against Tammy's and, in particular, humped her clit against Tammy's hand.

It took all of her effort, but Tammy continued to try to watch her step-mom fuck her cousin and her step-aunt fuck her twin brother. Tammy was interrupted by Mei-Lien who turned her head and sought out Tammy's mouth for a kiss.

It was apparent that both couples were rapidly nearing the conclusion of their efforts. Mei-Lien must have been able to sense it too because Tammy felt an increase in the intensity of Mei-Lien's movements. Suddenly Mei-Lien's entire body erupted in an orgasm. Mei-Lien broke off the kiss and let out a loud squeal which triggered an involuntary response from her brother DeMarcus as he ejected his load into Sandy as Sandy's pussy contracted rapidly around his cock as she achieved her orgasm. Simultaneously with their efforts the other couple was reaching the same level. Timmy humped and humped to deposit his load in the bouncing Christina. He was trying to watch her breasts as they bounced above him, but lost track of them repeatedly as she came and came on his cock.

Both couples slowly separated and all four individuals had full smiles on their faces. The boys gave each other 'high fives' as they each realized they were no longer virgins. They all looked over at Mei-Lien and Tammy and saw the enormous wet spot that Mei-Lien's orgasm had yielded on the love seat. They noticed Tammy and Mei-Lien laughing quietly together as they cuddled.

Tammy realized that everyone had had at least one orgasm that day but her. She asked her family, "Okay, guys, what about me?"

12