Timmy Becomes a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed his cheek, feeling his ass sliding down slowly on her cock. She couldn't believe how good it felt... It was extremely tight, of course, but she had fucked small virgin men before, and this was about so much more than just having her cock go through a tight, velvety tunnel - this was her son, her beloved boy, and she was inside him, their bodies as one, her blood pumping through the thick veins running around her girlcock, pounding against the tight walls of his tunnel, the vibrations seeming to shake his whole body.

She kissed his neck again.

"Baby, you're making mommy feel SO good...! This is heaven... Can you feel it, baby?"

His sobbing has subsided, and he laid on her body, his head tilted back, panting shallowly as his colon was slowly but surely being filled up with his mother's inhuman girth.

"So... Mommy... so big... so..."

She hugged him closer, kissing him lovingly.

"Yes, baby, and you're taking it all... such a GOOD boy...!"

She thrust a little, unable to wait for his body to complete its slow descent down her pole, and laughed happily as she felt his soft buttocks come to a rest against the smooth tuft of hair at the base of her cock. She was now completely sheathed inside her boy - yes, now a man, a virgin no more, but forever her child!

She moved slowly, careful not to dislodge her precious cargo, and walked over to the full-sized mirror on the wall nearby. She stopped in front of it, enjoying the sight. Timmy seemed to have passed out, but after a moment he stirred and opened his eyes, taking in the surreal sight: the beautiful, statuesque woman, holding the much smaller boy tight against her body, his skinny legs dangling to the sides, his little cock spent, his small ball sack dwarfed by the gigantic sack it was resting on. Joan smiled in delight as she watched his expression, the wonder in his eyes. She knew she couldn't hammer him, now, couldn't pump his sweet ass; she was so, so close, any movement now could set her off... She flexed her cock, lazily, and the boy cried out in wonder.

"Wow! Your cock, it..."

He put his hand on his belly.

"Do it again, mom...!"

She obliged, adding a little thrust, and he laughed in surprised delight as a massive ramming rod bumped against his belly from the inside, almost sending his hand flying. She laughed with him, putting her head against his, and looked at his face in the mirror opposite them, locking eyes with him.

"I love you, baby."

He looked back at her, smiling angelically as the traces of shock and trauma seemed to leave his face.

"I love you too, mommy."

***

He watched the play of emotion on her face as his gorgeous mom smiled at him, her eyes full of love. He leaned his head back, resting it in the valley between her giant breasts, and gave himself in to the feeling of her enormous cock, lodged deep inside his ass. It hurt like hell - Alison was right, he was too small for his mother's insane girth! - but it was also an amazing feeling. He could feel her heart pumping behind his head, but he also lived it, shared as heartbeat via her monster cock... His tunnel was wrapped so tight around her girth, the massive veins seeming to be curved into his delicate flesh, that he felt his whole body vibrating along with the thundering pulsing of his mother's womanhood. She was moving ever-so-slightly, her cock pumping itself with almost no movement, seeming grow in size inside him; he saw her eyes lose focus, her shapely mouth forming a silent "o" - and then it was as if a canon went off inside his stomach, as his mother's cock exploded, coating his insides with her love...

It went on for what seemed like ages, her balls apparently manufacturing more and more of her potent baby-batter as she went on. He was soon exhausted, gurgling pitfully as his belly expanded steadily, the taste and smell of his mother's endless cum somehow pervading his senses. She was in a frenzy - hugging him with frightening force, kissing his neck and cheeks; he finally managed to half-turn his head, begging her pathetically to stop, but she immediately pounced on his mouth, silencing him with her lips and aggressive tongue as her super-cock ravished his insides... He lost any sense of time and space as he was bombarded from inside and outside: the strong arms holding him in a bear hug, the large, pliant breasts his back was pushed into with their engorged nipples, the hot lips and the leathery tongue assaulting his mouth... But first and foremost, there was the immense battering ram that was embedded deep inside his entrails, stretching his tiny back hole impossibly, exploding again and again and again, rocking his small body, filling him with indescribable amounts of hot white magma...

It was... Heavennnn...

***

"...do you think he's OK?"

"OK? I think he's PERFECT...!"

"You know what I mean..."

"Don't worry, he's... Oh, there, see? His head is moving..."

Something was... different. Unnatural... There was something... missing.

His mom was still holding him, but... He was now laying on her, his head on her shoulder, those heavenly breasts now against his chest, the nipples noticeably softer, har large palms holding his buttocks. And there was a huge emptiness inside of him, as if a part of him had been removed...

Her cock.

His mother's huge, beautiful, veiny monster...

It wasn't inside him.

He wasn't 'empty' - his belly felt like it was about to explode - but... his butt, his whole nether regions - empty...

He could feel something pressing against him, large and sticky and soft and warm. He moved his hand, squeezing it between their two bodies, exploring, tracing the veiny side of his mother's cock with his finger. Wow... It seemed to be completely spent, yet its size was unreal - 6? 7 inches? How did she keep it hidden in public? She must have had all sorts of contraptions, tricks to...

"You OK, baby? Alison got some water for you..."

He looked up at her, and was met by a gentle smile.

"Drink up, baby, you've received quite a bit of a shock..."

He felt the cold touch of his sister's water bottle on his shoulder. "Here, tiger - drink up, you need to stay hydrated!"

He glanced to the side, taking in the awe-inspiring visage of his sister's Amazonian figure. She smiled at him.

"You OK, baby bro? You don't look so hot..."

He snarled at her - or, rather, meowed; he really wasn't feeling so hot - what with his belly being filled to bursting, and the tearing pain in his asshole... But he was now A MAN, and you don't baby talk to a man...! He reached out with his hand, took the proffered bottle and took a long swig, the two women watching him in silence. He almost emptied the bottle, and handed it back. He laid his head on his mother's chest, hugging her soft curves. Eyes closed, he asked:

"Mom, can Alison please fuck me before dinner?"

There were a few seconds of stunned silence, and then the two Futa broke out laughing.

"Oh my god, mom, we have another cock-slut in the house!"

His mom kissed his brow softly. "No, sweetie, I'm afraid that not quite yet she can't... you've suffered a lot of contusions and you're bleeding, you need to let it heal for at least a couple of days..."

He felt his sister's hand on his shoulder. "It sucks, I know, but mom's right. We'll see how you are, Thursday morning, maybe I'll show you then what a REAL fucking feels like..."

Their mom laughed. "Well, I deserved that. I was so afraid of breaking him..."

Alison snorted. "Great. And now I'm horny as fuck..."

There was a sound from the floor above, of the front door opening. A man's voice called out: "honey, I'm home!"

Joan called back: "Down here, Jeff! Come join us!"

Mother and daughter smiled at each other. Joan kissed her son and sat down, propping him up in her lap as Alison picked up the lube.

"Well, baby, it's our turn to watch a show...!"