Timmy Pt. 02 - He and I 69

Story Info
69 with my friend’s son.
1.5k words
4.62
19.9k
26
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such a good boy, he did exactly what I had asked. What can I say, I like them smooth. He did more than shave, he must have used hair removal cream because his balls were like silk. He also followed my other instruction to come straight to me from his workout. As I knelt down in front of him to pull down his shorts and damp support strap the musky, sweaty smell hit me in the face. Oh do I love that scent. It must have something to do with me having given my first blowjob years ago in the boys' high school locker room.

Timmy has such a muscled, sculped rear (athletic guys in their 20s like him often do) I had to run my hands over it and give it a few squeezes. Actually, a pinch wasn't enough. I turned him around and planted kisses all over his sweaty cheeks. I was actually so turned on that I gave it a love bite too.

His mother (Barbara), my good friend, had no idea what we were up to. This was the second time we got together - the first being in their pool house last week. Sure, I was 30 years older than Timmy, but I had been with plenty of younger guys - a fact which no doubt concerned Barbara (Timmy couldn't hide from her his lustful glances in my direction. If I wanted him she knew it was only a matter of time. My cougar-like tendencies were well known to my friends, but up until this point their sons had been safe. But now they were of age, so they were fair game as far as I was concerned.)

I pushed Timmy back onto my bed into a lying position and spread his legs wide. I stood in front of him and stripped off my own sweaty workout clothes. First to go were my black yoga pants. I turned so he could watch me struggle to get the tight waistband over my ample rear-end. Thousands of lunges and squats had plumped-up my backside over the years to a surprising size given my tiny waist. My butt cheeks where not perfectly firm - they hung a little low with a tiny hint of cellulite, but they still looked spectacular topping my long fit legs. He audibly moaned when he noticed the tiny baby-blue cotton thong had been devoured by my ample cheeks. Next to come off was the workout-bra top. Now, I think my rear is my best asset, but many boys favor my DDs. They are natural and do hang a bit heavy. My globes have sizable pink areola common to natural blondes. Mine are complete with gumdrop nipples that are always primed (a constant source of embarrassment when I was younger) that sit high and point skyward. My breasts bounded out with a jiggle as I pulled the top over them. Timmy leapt up up hoping to suckle no doubt. But there was to be none of that for now, so I placed my hand on his chiseled chest and pushed him back down on the bed.

Barbara and I often workout together so she's seen me nude many times in the locker room. I've seen her stealing glances in my direction and when caught has commented on my wonderful assets. Her boy Timmy's now raging hard-on clearly indicated that he concurred; however, without the hint of jealousy and derision I could detect behind his mother's compliments. It's the little things like that from Barbara that have made seducing her pride-and-joy all the more delightful for me.

I kneeled down on the bed between Timmy's legs and stared with wonder at his perfect cock and balls. The balls were bigger than average and the left hung a bit lower. His cock was smooth and thick, about 8" long and stood up perfectly straight as if made from iron. The shaft was completed with a plump, proud head which was circumcised. It looked absolutely delicious. At the moment the entire package was slightly twitching in anticipation. The sweaty smell was overwhelming as I leaned down to bury my nose into the base of his cock to deeply inhale. Oh, how I loved that smell. I started with the right orb, slowly running my tongue all around it and then popped it in my mouth to slurp all the salty moisture off it. The left one got the same treatment. Craving more of that briny taste I probed behind his balls with the tip of my tongue. Pay dirt - I selfishly started to lap his firm perineum with the flat of my tongue, my nose again buried in his ball sack. In search of even muskier tastes I dove lower still. When my tongue found his tight butthole he naturally tensed, shocked that I would consider such a slutty act (the younger ones are so cute with their innocence and little did he know his mother was a rimming princess in college, but that's a story for another time.)

He squirmed with delight as my tongue swirled around his backdoor, darting and probing. At this point he started moaning my name and when I looked up his cock was twitching furiously. Poor boy, we still had a ways to go before he'd get relief.

I knew he was liable to burst at any moment, so despite wanting do delve deeper with my tongue I climbed up onto his chest, which was now lifting with heavier breathing, and sat cowgirl-style with my lovely derriere directly in his face. I had worked-out especially hard in anticipation of this and I'm sure I smelled a bit ripe myself back there, and now that I was aroused, also of sex. This likely was a hit to his inexperienced senses as girls his age can be more self-conscious of this sort of "presentation". But he had much to learn and there was no reason to waste time.

His hands went instantly to my stallion-like rear and he massaged my cheeks with abandon. I reached back and spread my butt cheeks wider to give him a full view - his now ignored cock started to twitch more aggressively. I shimmied further back, lifted myself up and plopped myself back down with my dripping pussy landing on his lips. I am shaved completely down there (other than a thin strip of blonde hair starting an inch above my clit running towards the top of my panty line). My vulva is like a plump, smooth but slippery nectarine and he started to lick it greedily. Such a good boy. He lapped at it a bit haphazardly, so (mental note) we would need to work on that further. But his eagerness was in the right place.

Still more to learn and I had to test his experience. So without warning I slid unexpectedly forward and leaned up. His rapidly moving tongue was now lashing at my sweaty butthole before he realized what had happened. I could sense a bit of hesitation so of course I pushed my rear harder against his mouth, sat up straight and let myself rest heavily on his face. He gave out a muffled sound. I lifted my hips to give him a chance to catch his breath. "Problem honey-bunny," I asked innocently as I reached forward and gently fondled his balls? I knew the touch of my hands would overcome any reluctance to keep going. He shook his head no. "Good, dear" as I lowered my butthole back onto his lips. He responded a bit tentatively again. A thumb rub a few times around his cock head with my saliva covered hand was enough to get him licking appropriately, if not enthusiastically (something else to work on).

I pulled my ass cheeks further apart and ground even harder. "Come-on, sweetie-pie, keep at it," I said as I smiled to myself. What did I enjoy more - making this young stud taste my sweaty backdoor or the thought of revealing it to his mother? Hmm, not sure. But not a question I needed to answer now.

I thought it best not to test his analingus limits. I can wait until next time to insist on him using his tongue for probing, not just lapping. So, I shifted again - up and slightly backwards so my dripping box was now his target while my mouth enveloped his now slightly purple and much ignored cock head. I lavished all my tongue talents on his not-so-patiently waiting phallus. The anticipation had been too much for the poor thing. It was only moments before he let loose. His engorged cock erupted as I pushed it as far back as my throat would allow. Once again my nose was pressed nearly to his balls which still smelled of sweat and saliva. This put me over the top and I ground myself into his slick chin as his tongue pressed my clit. I quivered as wave after wave of orgasm hit me. Poor boy's face was a sloppy mess by the end of it.

As he lay there next to me panting heavily I quietly reviewed next steps in my mind and smiled broadly. So much more to teach him. And time to make Barbara wonder even more...Oh, and yes (mental note to self) - remember to turn off the hidden video recorder pointed on us after he leaves.