Timmy Pt. 06 - Barb and Marie

Story Info
Barbara cuts a deal with Marie for her to back-off Timmy.
5.8k words
4.68
4.8k
11
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara awoke with a start. Where was she? Oh yes, Marcus' apartment. She must have dozed off. She quietly slid off the bed and looked for her heels. She figured she'd slip out the door and put this evening behind her. She had no interest in dealing with this young man now, or ever again for that matter. She was too embarrassed by her rash behavior. Seriously, he couldn't be more than 25, half her age at most.

As she drove home, she realized it was close to 1am. At first she was concerned that Timmy would be wondering where she was, but then reminded herself he was likely still out too. Fortunately, Richard was traveling. Although he probably wouldn't have noticed she wasn't around even if he were home.

Hopefully, Timmy was not with Marie again. The thought gave her chills. She was going to have to deal with Marie, no matter how vomit-inducing it would be. She had to break Marie away from Timmy before word got out. She just wouldn't be able to face her friends if they knew Marie had seduced her son. And heaven forbid that appalling video of the Marie with Timmy got out. All that foot fetish and mommy fetish talk would be mortifying to both Barbara and Timmy.

As far as having spied on Timmy masturbating earlier today, that she tried not to think about at all. She had hoped Marcus would have driven the images from her head, but she knew now she was going to need more - in both size and number to push Timmy's big, beautiful cock from her mind.

When she arrived home she stripped off her dress. Frustratingly, she realized that in her haste to exit Marcus' apartment she actually forgot to grab her underwear, one of her favorites. In the scheme of things it wasn't important. She collapsed onto the bed. It had been a long day. Despite the hour she shot-off a text to Marie to meet her for lunch at the club around noon. It wasn't long before she fell asleep.

Barbara waited impatiently. Of course, Marie was running late. Barbara sat at the table sipping a white wine and going over in her head what she was going to say to Marie. One thing she knew for sure, Marie was going to be gloating over this. It seemed she was intent on making Barbara squirm for some reason.

When Marie entered the room she was easy to spot. Barbara just shook her head in disbelief. What 50ish year old woman wears a tube top with a tennis skirt? Her oversized breasts jiggling with every step. Only Marie would be so brazen. What a spectacle Barbara thought. Although, with that body, Barbara could see why her 22 year old Timmy could easy fall under Marie's spell. If she were being totally honest with herself, Barbara would admit that she did wonder just a bit what they would feel like to touch, herself only being a B-cup, and barely so.

"Hello dear. How are you," Marie asked as she bent down to give Barbara an air kiss on each cheek.

"Well, Marie, honestly I'm not happy with you. Not at all."

"The video? I know, I know. I am so sorry. I hadn't meant to send it to you. I don't know where my head was." Marie shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

"That's it? You're sorry you sent the video. How about making he damn thing in the first place," Barbara said exasperated.

"Now Barbara, he is a grown man."

"He's only 22! No, he's still a boy. My boy. Not one of your toys," Barbara hissed.

"He's not a toy to me, Barbara. I've known him his entire life."

"Exactly," Barbara interrupted. "It's wrong. It's disgusting", she blurted out.

"Is there something wrong with me? Do you not approve of me?"

"Cut the crap and false indignation Marie. You're just using him to get under my skin and I don't know why. But whatever the reason, bravo, you win. Now back off from him." Barbara was getting heated.

"I happen to like Timmy. He's such a cutie."

"Damn it, Marie. You're twice his age, more than twice his age."

"Well, then think of all training he's getting. He will know how to handle a woman properly."

"I'd rather him fumble around learning with a girl his age."

"Oh, he's not fumbling."

"Please," Barbara interrupted holding up her hand as if to to say - stop, I don't want to hear this.

"Are you asking me to drop him, because I don't plan on stopping."

"Marie, please. Just put an end to it. It's not right and you know it."

"What about you?"

"What are you taking about?"

"Marcus. He's not much older than Timmy."

Son-of-a-bitch Barbara thought. I can't believe this cunt has outplayed me. "One time mistake. And he's not your son."

"Well, he's someone's son"

"Don't get cute with me. I know you're not as dumb as this bimbo image you cultivate," Barbara said with disgust.

"Now you're being nasty."

"What's it going to take? Just say it."

"I don't know what you mean."

"You want me to beg, is that it? What have I done to you anyway?"

"Barbara this is not about you. Not everything is about you. I am having some fun with Timmy. It's that simple."

"Marie, I've known you since college. You don't do anything without a reason, even sex," Barbara sneered.

"There it is. That holier-than-thou, condescending attitude." Marie leaned back and crossed her arms under her enormous breasts.

"So that's it? That's what this is about? You think I look down on you? This is what you've seduced Timmy for? You're unbelievable. Fine, if it's an apology you want. Fine, fine!" Barbara was getting increasingly frustrated.

"You've embarrassed and belittled me in front of our friends with your snide comments. I can only imagine what you say about me when I'm not around. I've also known you since college and I know how you can be. No, an apology is not going to cut it."

"So what then? You're out to embarrass Timmy in front of people to get back at me. That's just cruel!"

"I can't believe you think so little of me. You may not believe me, but I have absolutely no intention of hurting Timmy. And not for nothing, he's having a hell of a time. I am not hearing any complaints from him!" Now Marie was getting worked up.

They both stared at each other, each silently fuming. But then Marie calmed down. "Fine, I will consider breaking it off from him. I will consider it. I'm not saying I will, but," then she lingered over her next words.

"But what?" Here it comes, thought Barbara. Here comes the price. I knew it, a set-up all along.

"Well, someone has to take his place tonight. I had plans, you know."

"What do you mean someone has to take his place?" Barbara really did not like the direction this was going.

"Well, I had some activities planned for later that I have really been looking forward to for days."

"I'm sure you can find someone else. That's never been an issue for you." But Barbara knew there was no way she was getting off without some form of payment.

"No, I want a Graham for this. So if it's not Timmy..."

Barbara cut her off. "Richard? No problem, you can have him. You can have him tonight, tomorrow, whenever you want."

"No, that's not what I had in mind," Marie said looking at Barbara intently, her arms still crossed below her breasts.

"What? No, you can't be serious?" Barbara was stunned. "No, no. Not a chance. Come on. No," stumbled from Barbara's mouth.

"Yes. That's what I want. Or it's Timmy. Oh and I will film it with him, a real circus act. Hopefully, I am more careful about where the video gets sent this time," she said shrugging her shoulders and looking away.

Barbara froze.

"Oh, I wouldn't embarrass Timmy, really. Don't worry. But, seriously, if you don't show up tonight, I will continue with him. There is still much I can show him. Anyways, you know were I live. 9pm. Don't be late." And with that Marie gave Barbara a coy wink, popped-up out of her chair and headed out of the dining room.

Barbara sat there numb. She hadn't actually agreed to anything, but she knew she had to seriously consider it, for Timmy's sake. Marie was not to be trusted, no matter what she said. In Barbara's mind the risk to Timmy's reputation was too great if that video got out.

Of course there were no guarantees that Marie would cut it off with Timmy even if Barbara did show up, but still she had to try she told herself. What could Marie actually have in mind? Barbara thought back to college. Marie was known to take another girl into bed with her on occasion. So she wasn't bluffing.

Barbara on the other hand had no experience with another woman. Not that it had never crossed her mind, but she had never seriously considered it either. Her thoughts of it with Marie were certainly mixed. At the moment she despised the woman and the idea of Marie doing heaven-knows-what to her made Barbara's blood boil. On the other hand, there was no denying that Marie did have a vibe about her that had always piqued Barbara's curiosity.

Barbara spent the afternoon turning over in her mind what to do. Eventually, she decided to submit to Marie's terms, despite how outlandish they were. For her own peace-of-mind she had convinced herself that this was only for Timmy and that the tiny bit of curiosity she may have had towards Marie sexually was not really there. But, of course, is was.

Barbara picked an outfit that emphasized the natural perfection of her long, toned legs. A short dress complemented with 5" stiletto heels was her go-to outfit for sex appeal. In the heels she was an amazonian height of 6'5". As she looked at herself in the full length mirror she chided herself for dressing-up for this bitch. But she figured she'd do it right lest Marie have an excuse to renege on the deal.

She pulled into Marie's driveway and parked. She did her lipstick in the visor mirror and then paused to ask herself again why she was submitting to this game of Marie's. She considered just pulling out of the driveway and heading home, but then she saw that video of Marie and her son in her mind and decided protecting him was more important than her dignity. She could let Marie claim victory for one night, even if she was to be the spoils. She took a deep breath and headed for the front door.

She rang the bell and started to get a bit nervous. While she waited Barbara briefly fantasized that Marie wasn't home, or that it was simply a joke. But then the door opened and Marie was there right in front of her, all boobs and smiles.

"Glad you decided to come darlin'."

Barbara didn't know what to say. She couldn't believe she felt so nervous. So she simply stared at Marie. Marie was in a cropped, ribbed top which made her chest look even more absurdly large than her natural DDs. And of course, her gumdrop sized nipples looked like they were fighting the fabric and winning. To go with the top she picked skin tight jeans and heeled sandals. No denying why guys went for her Barbara thought.

"Come in, come in. Don't just stand there. Damn Barbara, you do look fantastic in those heels," her eyes traveling up and down Barbara.

Barbara followed Marie into her living room. Barbara couldn't help but wonder how Marie had crammed such a plump ass into those jeans. It must be a real battle to get them on. And how did a woman with such a tiny waist have such a large ass. Of course, she knew Marie seemed to live at the gym, so she figured that explained it.

"Want a drink Barb?"

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea."

"Gin and tonic? It is summertime after all."

"Sure."

Marie disappeared into the kitchen and re-emerged a few minutes later with a drink in each hand. She handed one to Barbara. They each took a seat across from one another on two low profile sofas with a overlarge coffee table between them. Both silently sipped their drinks. Barbara thinking she was not quite sure how she got here.

"So, Barb. You look a bit nervous."

"No, don't be silly. I'm fine." This was embarrassing enough so she wasn't going give Marie the added satisfaction of showing how uncomfortable she truly was with the situation. Just remember, it's for Timmy, she told herself.

"How about you undress yourself for me Barb."

Barbara nearly spit out her drink. "What?"

"Undress for me. Leave the heels on, but you know, lose the rest." Marie sat back to lounge on the sofa, crossed her legs and smiled. "Come on hun."

Well, Barbara thought, the quicker I get started, the quicker I'm out of this nightmare. She placed her glass on a coaster on the coffee table and stood up. She didn't want to look Marie in the eyes so she turned her back towards her and started to slowly pull the dress off each of her shoulders. In a moment the dress was pulled down to her waist, her sculpted, bare back turned towards Marie. Her smallish breasts and the tightness of the dress had not necessitated a bra so she felt quite exposed. Thankfully, Marie had not said a word, so she could imagine momentarily that she was alone. It didn't last.

"Damn Barbara, you've been hitting the gym, not an ounce of fat on you. And such broad shoulders. I've always admired your shoulders. Um, don't stop. Let's get that dress completely off."

Barbara winced and shimmied her hips a bit as she pulled the dress further down. She stepped one long leg, then the next out of the dress once it had pooled around her feet. She was careful not snag a heel on it.

"I see you have a taste for expensive lingerie, Barb. Why am I not surprised? Oh, and bangin' rear-end by-the-way. Nice and tight. Richard's a lucky man. But don't stop, let's see you out of that thong."

This is humiliating Barbara thought as she removed her thong.

"Turn around hun, let me see you."

Barbara hesitated, but then realized she was committed to seeing this through, so why dawdle. She turned to face Marie, but she didn't even try to force a smile.

"Whoa, Barb. That's amazing. Is that the natural color. Can't be."

"Yes," replied Barbara in a strained voice as she looked up towards the ceiling thinking this was going to be a long night.

"Wow, that's a show stopper," said Marie as she gazed at Barbara's full, bright red pubic hair.

Without fail, everyone who had ever seen Barbara down there commented on the color. Barbara had deep auburn hair, but for some reason was given bright red pubic hair. What was once a source of shame had developed into a source of pride given its uniqueness. But standing in front of Marie, exposed like this, while Marie was fully clothed, simply made her feel embarrassed about it again.

"Come over here, let me see it up close. Damn, Barb. You're full of surprises," she chuckled.

"You can sit on the floor there Barb," she said gesturing to a spot right at her feet.

"Seriously, you want me to sit on the floor at your feet," Barbara asked incredulously.

"Yes, and remove your heels. I'd like you completely naked."

"While you stay clothed?"

"Yes, exactly. At least for now."

Barbara hesitated, considered grabbing her clothes and leaving, but then thought of Timmy. She sat on the floor, removed her heels and tucked her legs underneath her, not quite kneeling, not quite sitting. Marie, still with her legs crossed dangled her heeled sandal in front of Barbara's face.

"You know, your boy has a foot fetish."

"Can we not talk about Timmy, at least."

"I was just wondering if you did as well."

"No, I most certainly do not," responded Barbara who looked away having grown tired of Marie's sandal wagging in her face.

"Oh, too bad. Because, I really enjoy having my long toes sucked, you know," she said popping her sandal against the sole of her foot.

"No! If you're saying what I think you're saying. The answer is no."

Marie leaned over towards Barbara. "Listen Barb. I don't mean to be a bitch about this, but 'no' is not a word I'm interested in hearing from you tonight. Got it. It's just the two of us here. No one else. No cameras, no video. Just us. So if I want you to suck my toes, you're going to suck my toes. Or," she paused for effect. "I will have Timmy here doing it instead, but on film. Understand? And don't give me that look, it spoils the mood." Marie leaned back and began to dangle her heel in Barbara's face again.

Barbara was seething inside. But as humiliating as this was going to be, she had to see it through. And no one else would know about it she reminded herself.

She tentatively removed the sandal from Marie's foot and then tossed it aside. She started to massage Marie's foot, knowing that she herself enjoyed foot rubs. She figured this would buy her some time to work up the nerve to fulfill the request.

"Mmm, that feels good, Barb. You have strong hands. Who knew?"

Barbara, figuring she might as well get this over with, slowly moved her face closer to Marie's toes. She closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around Marie's big toe. The taste was a little salty. Barbara forced herself to imagine this wasn't Marie's foot in her mouth.

As absurd as it seemed she tried to imagine that Marie's big toe was a cock head she was fellating. Once she fixed on that image it became easier. So easy in fact that she began to suck with some real gusto and inexplicably was able to run her tongue along and around each of Marie's toes as Marie moaned and wiggled them in her mouth.

"Damn, Barb, you sure you don't have a foot fetish," Marie teased. Marie pushed her other foot out of the sandal and lifted it to Barbara's face.

Barbara who at this point had suppressed the humiliation took the other foot and began to lick it from heel to toe and back again. She popped each toe in her mouth and sucked on each like a jolly rancher as she kneaded the arch with both hands.

She looked up and saw that Marie had her head back and was tugging on her own nipples through the ribbed top. Barbara figured if this was all she needed to do, she could get through it.

"Hey Barb, come up here and help me out of this top. It's so damn tight."

Freeing Marie's boobs was better than sucking on her toes, so she jumped up and grabbed the bottom of Marie's top as Marie leaned forward. She pulled upwards with some force. Marie's overlarge boobs popped out and swayed a bit back and forth. Barbara couldn't take her eyes of them. They were just so big, with large pink areola topped with taut nipples pointing upwards.

"Here Barb, you sit," said Marie as she stood to remove her jeans and thong.

Marie kicked her jeans and panties to the side and climbed on top of Barbara to straddle her lap. She leaned up, and thrust her breasts in Barbara's face. "Suck my tits, Barb."

Barbara was too captivated by Marie's large bouncing boobs that she didn't even consider not complying. Having such small breasts herself she actually wanted to feel Marie's large ones. She gently squeezed each one and then sucked one of the firm nipples into her mouth with a slurp.

Marie, who apparently had sensitive nipples, grabbed the back of Barbara's head tightly and pulled Barbara deeper into her breasts as Marie let out a squeal. Barbara getting lost in the moment reached around and began to grab at Marie's butt cheeks. Barbara had always made fun of Marie's ass, saying it looked like it belonged on a racehorse. But once she had it in her hands she just wanted to pinch and squeeze it all over. It was firm but with just enough squish to be fun to play with Barbara discovered.

Marie shifted so that her crotch was on Barbara's thigh. While Barbara groped Marie's ass and alternated sucking on each of her nipples, Marie started to grind herself on Barbara's leg.

Barbara was so focused on Marie's tasty nipples that it took her a moment to register wetness on her leg. Once she realized what was happening she gripped Marie's hips and started to help Marie grind by guiding her hips back and forth.

After a minute of increasingly intense grinding on Barbara's leg, Marie moved off Barbara and began to lie herself back across the remaining room on the sofa. She grabbed the back of Barbara's head and as she lied back forced Barbara's head between her legs.

12