Timmy Pt. 06 - Barb and Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara wasn't sure she wanted to do this, but she went with it anyways. She figured she licked Marie's toes and nipples, why stop there. She noticed, that unlike her, Marie had shaved herself of all but a thin strip of wispy blonde hair above her vagina. It had such a clean look thought Barbara.

Barbara knew how she liked to be tasted, so that's what she applied to Marie. She languidly traced around Marie's moist vagina lips with the tip of her tongue. She had never tasted another woman before. Of course she had licked dildos she had been using on herself, but this was different. She couldn't quite place the taste, but it was not displeasing.

Marie began to moan and writhe her hips a bit as Barbara began to slowly lap at her vagina with the flat of her tongue. When she focused her tongue on Marie's clitoris Marie let out an audible sigh. Barbara swirled her tongue around Marie's swelling clit. Barbara was surprised that she seemed to enjoy this herself.

Marie slowly rolled over and Barbara found herself looking directly at Marie's plump derrière. Marie reached back and spread her butt cheeks. "Go ahead hun," Marie cooed.

"Um, no. I'm going to draw the line there," Barbara said, unconvincingly.

"What is it with you Grahams and ass licking," responded Marie as she reached back with some difficulty and pulled Barbara's head towards her ample ass cheeks. Barbara didn't put up any resistance despite her initial protest. "Just do it," Marie said matter of factly.

Barbara couldn't believe she was going to do this. Marie released her grip. Barbara spread Marie's cheeks and lowered her face to her butthole. It had a musky, mineral-like fragrance, that surprisingly was not off-putting. She took another whiff, but silently (she didn't want Marie to know she was actually sniffing her ass). She kind of liked the smell. Once she processed this she knew she could do it.

Barbara first started circling Marie's butthole with the tip of her tongue. However, it wasn't long before she was lapping at it full on, quite aggressively even.

"You Grahams are quick learners," Marie moaned. "That's it, lick my ass hun, lick it."

Barbara was really getting into it with Marie's encouragement. There was something about being bossed around, humiliated even that she found surprisingly liberating. She was always so in control, domineering, bitchy even, that submitting to Marie felt right.

Marie's moans were growing louder and her hips were starting to undulate more. Barbara noticed little goosebumps forming on Marie's butt cheeks which were also getting flushed. She must be close.

Barbara slid her hand under Marie's pelvis and found her clitoris with her fingertips. She started to massage it firmly.

"Oh, that's it, that's it," Marie huffed. "And tongue my ass deeper bitch, deeper."

Barbara, now eager to please, plunged her tongue as deep into Marie's now slick asshole as she could get it, while still tweaking her clit.

Marie started bucking her hips and when the first contraction hit she squeezed her legs tightly around Barbara. She continued to squeeze Barbara as each contraction lit her up. Finally, she came to a rest with a great exhale and released Barbara from her grip.

"Damn girl, you've got talents. What a tongue," she laughed while trying to catch her breath.

Marie, rolled her leg over Barbara and they both sat up. Barbara bit her lower lip and looked at Marie, "My turn, maybe?" she asked raising her eyebrows and shrugging her shoulders innocently. She spread her legs wide, very wide. She was quite flexible.

"Whoa, look at size of the that fun-button," exclaimed Marie when she saw Barbara's oversized clitoris which had swelled with her excitement.

"Hey, don't make fun of me."

"Fun of you? No, I'm jealous. It's like walnut-sized. I figured Timmy got his size from his father, but I don't know, maybe it's from your side of the family," she said with a laugh.

"No more Timmy talk, please."

Marie reached out to brush Barbara's now engorged clit with her fingertips. "Oooh," cooed Barbara at Marie's touch. She also got increasingly wet. Barbara was always a gusher when she got aroused.

Marie just shook her head in disbelief as Barbara became noticeably wetter. "You lucky bitch. Jumbo-sized clit and a water-works. The boys must love you."

"No complaints," Barbara sleepily moaned closing her eyes as she enjoyed Marie's touch.

Marie's hand explored all over between Barbara's legs. When she reached below and grazed Barbara's butthole she expected Barbara to flinch. She was surprised when Barbara responded by lifting her hips up to give Marie more access.

"You naughty girl," laughed Marie. "Ok, I've got something for you." Marie stood up and left the room.

Barbara began to fondle herself in Marie's absence. After a few minutes she sensed Marie's presence next to her. She opened her eyes and was startled to see Marie standing there nude, hands on her hips, sporting a large black strap-on and holding what looked like a riding crop.

"What the hell," a confused Barbara let out as she began to push herself up from the sofa.

"It's a black strap-on. What do you think it is? It's maybe 8" and as you can see a bit thick, but you can handle it."

"You're going to fuck me with that," asked Barbara still not fully comprehending.

"What, is it the color that's the problem? I know you were never a fan of black cock. But seriously don't you think that's a bit racist," said Marie in a teasing tone. It was true, when they were sorority sisters together Barbara was known to be very dismissive of black men. Wouldn't go near them in fact.

"No, of course not," said Barbara defensively. "It's just. I don't know, I'm not sure I want you pounding away at my pussy with that thing."

"Pussy? Uh, no dear. This isn't going in your pussy."

"What! Oh no, absolutely not."

"You need to learn your place Barbara. Now roll over and put that tight little ass in the air for me," Marie said forcefully. "I know what's good for you. If I say this is what you need, then this is what you get. Don't give me that look. Let's go."

Again, Barbara was surprised at how Marie dominating her felt proper. She felt compelled to comply, actually wanted to comply. She gingerly rolled onto her knees, spread them wide, pressed her torso against the back of the sofa and presented her ass to Marie. But then blurted out,"Wait, wait, lube. I need lube!"

"Oh well, you are going to have to lube it yourself dear."

Barbara turned back around and was eye level with this fat black strap-on.

"Well, if you want it lubed I suggest you start sucking, bitch."

Barbara began to lick and suck the dildo as best she could. Given her significant experience sucking cock she was able to get it quite slick with saliva far down the shaft by bobbing her head. But it was extra thick so she had to supplement her sucking with licking, spitting on it and spreading the saliva around with her hand. The idea of it going in her ass scared her a bit.

"Good girl, now back in position."

"Um, Marie. The riding crop? Come on, really. Is that necessary," Barbara asked as she placed her arms on the back of the sofa and arched her back to present her ass to Marie again.

"Do you think I don't know you have said my ass looks like it belongs on a racehorse?"

Barbara winced. Damn you Steph, she thought to herself.

"Well, tonight you're the racehorse hun." And with that Barbara felt Marie's hands on her hips and the tip of the dildo head pressed against her sphincter. She shut her eyes tightly dreading what was to come.

Marie was not gentle. She thrust her hips, and the head popped into Barbara's tight ass.

Barbara screamed, "More lube. Damn it more lube!"

"Please?"

"Yes, please, please Marie!" Marie was holding Barbara's hips tightly so Barbara could not get the head of the dildo out of her ass.

"Please, Ms. Marie. Is that what you meant," Marie asked firmly.

Barbara paused a bit too long. The next thing she felt was a piercing sting on her ass cheek from the crop accompanied by the sound of the cracking of leather on her skin.

"Damn it Marie! Ms. Marie, Ms. Marie! Yes, please, please Ms. Marie," Barbara sputtered.

"Good girl. Such a fast learner. Of course you may lube it more. I'm not barbaric," said Marie as she slowly pulled the head of the strap-on from Barbara's ass.

Barbara's asshole was on fire. She slowly turned to face the strap-on and began to suck it again. Trying not to think that it was just in her own ass. She applied saliva more liberally this time, fearing she might not be given another chance.

"Are you done sweetheart," asked Marie looking down and smiling at Barbara. She held Barbara's face underneath the chin in her hand. "So beautiful you are, and all mine. Now let's try this again, what do you say?"

As if I really have much of a say in anything at this point, Barbara thought. She actually was beginning to feel that she was Marie's. Strangely, she actually liked the idea, if not the anal ramming she was about to get.

"Ms. Marie, please can we use some proper lube, please," Barbara pleaded.

"Aww, how can I resist such a request," Marie said as she softly caressed Barbara's cheek. "I just so happen to have some on the table here. Not sure how you overlooked it dear. You really should pay more attention."

"Yes, Ms. Marie," Barbara said as she scanned the table looking for it. As soon as Barbara spotted it she quickly grabbed at it and applied it on the strap-on, just in case Marie changed her mind. With that she smiled up at Marie shyly and then turned to present her asshole to Marie for the third time.

The lube helped. But there was still some wincing, lip biting and eye tearing as Marie worked it in inch after inch. It was just so thick. Barbara whimpered a bit but felt that complaining to her mistress would not be proper.

Barbara could feel Marie dripping more lube down her ass crack and onto the the strap-on as it slid in and out of her ass. She actually felt lucky that Marie was being a kind mistress by applying more lube. How had this happened Barbara asked herself, amazed at her feelings of submission. She responded with a, "Thank you Ms. Marie."

Each stroke had less burning friction thanks to the extra lube and Barbara finally beginning to relax. Once the strap-on was gliding in and out more smoothly, Barbara tried to enjoy the sensation. She had loved having her bum probed, just not with such a large object.

Her respite was brief. Without warning the crop found it mark again on her right butt cheek. Barbara yelped, "Ow, that hurt," but still kept enough composure to add a "Ms. Marie."

"You know what hurts dear? You telling anyone that will listen that I have an ass that belongs on a racehorse. That hurts." And with that Marie swatted Barbara's right ass cheek again and again and again, all while pumping her ass full of black dildo.

"Ow, ow, ow. I am sorry Ms. Marie. I am sorry. Your ass is perfect. I loved squeezing it and tasting it," Barbara rushed out of her mouth trying to forestall another lashing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes. And please fuck my ass but please no more crop, please," Barbara begged through teary eyes.

"Such a good girl. I am so lucky to have you," said Marie in a motherly voice. She continued to fuck Barbara's ass but with less vigor, more slowly, and more rhythmically. She reached around and with her fingers found Barbara's clitoris. She slowly, gently massaged it back to fullness, whispering to Barbara, "such a lovely girl you are."

It didn't take much time for Marie's caresses to displace the sting on Barbara's butt cheek. "Would you like to come darling," Marie asked gently.

"Yes, Ms. Marie, please, please."

Marie continued slowly sliding the strap-on in and out of Barbara's now loosened, inviting anus and firmly massaging her pulsing clitoris. Within a few minutes Barbara was screaming in delight as her body shuddered with the most releasing orgasm she could remember.

Spent, Marie removed the strap-on from Barbara's butthole, removed it from the harness on her own hips and collapsed on the sofa next to a panting, sweaty Barbara. Marie put her legs up on the coffee table and crossed her feet at her ankles. Barbara laid herself down with her head on Marie's thighs while Marie played with Barbara's hair.

"Hey Marie?"

"What is it hun?"

"Timmy's cock is enormous isn't it."

They both burst out laughing. When Marie caught her breath she responded, "Yeah, he's going to make some girl very happy with that. I hate to give him up."

Barbara rolled over and looked up at her, "but you promised."

"Yes, I did dear." She smiled at Barbara as she traced a finger slowly along Barbara's jaw. "And I keep my promises." After a moment she added, "but I may have to call on you sometime my love."

"I'd like that Ms. Marie."

12