Timmy the Toy Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim helps a neighbor and ends up being blackmailed.
4.8k words
4.28
26.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers

This one is a bit different from my first series. This is about a young man that has some adventures with a few hot 30-40 something women. Please let me know what you think!

******************

Tim was quietly playing Xbox in his room, as he always did on a Saturday morning, when his mother knocked on his door. It was unexpected as she was usually out shopping at this time.

"Tim love, I want you to help your neighbour Ms. Hardaway with something now. She asked me if you would help her with a sales presentation," his Mother said after opening the door. She would always just enter after knocking, never waiting for a response. Luckily, Tim was not the normal kind of 18-year-old boy. He never masturbated, it was like hadn't occurred to him or he had any interest. He was really into video games and fantasy games like D&D.

"But, I really don't want to go there can't I," Tim said as he was interrupted.

"No buts! Tim, if you ever want to get a girlfriend, I know you are shy, I was too at your age, you need to start learning how to interact with women... who aren't your mother or sisters!" She said.

"Ugghh... can I at least finish this level?" He pleaded.

"Yes ok, but then I want you to have a shower and put on the new jeans I got you and the blue long sleeve shirt then head over to Ms. Hardaway's house. She said her thing starts at 10am. Don't keep a woman waiting!"

"Yeah ok..." Tim replied. He finished up his game in a few minutes then got in the shower. As his mother had mentioned, Tim was shy. This might have been because he was quite short at 5'4". He had mousey brown hair that was trimmed to a few inches. He had small features and a medium but toned frame. He wasn't very muscular like the jocks, so he would always avoid any confrontations with them. Tim finished his shower got dressed, kissed his mother on the cheek and walked to the house next door. Tim inhaled sharply contemplating the eminent meeting with Ms. Hardaway, then knocked weakly on the door. Maybe he was hoping she wouldn't hear and he could go back home. No such luck, a moment later Ms. Hardaway opened the door and smiled broadly at Tim.

"Hello Timmy! Are you here to help me with my sales presentation?" She said with a melodious voice.

"Er.. y-yeah," Tim said almost jumping when she spoke. Ms. Hardaway was 40 years old and absolutely stunning. She was statuesque and voluptuous. She had long brown wavy hair framing a light olive complexion with a slim oval face with big almond eyes, full lips and straight teeth. Below that she had a large cantaloupe sized breasts that were push up and together to make a deep cleavage behind her plunging V-neck summer dress in yellow with a white flower pattern that ended 8 inches below her full round ass. Speaking of legs, Ms. Hardaway's legs were long and shapely her calves accentuated their length. But maybe the most remarkable thing about her was that she was 6' tall, towering over Tim.

"Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver!" she said as she grabbed him in an unexpected hug, pulling his face into her deep cleavage. Tim was shocked upon feeling the warm globes smother his face, he put his arms out to the side not knowing what to do. He felt a few butterflies in his stomach, and maybe a tingle somewhere below that.

"Well, come in then, take off your shoes and socks first," she said.

"Yes, sorry, ok," Tim said not sure why he apologized as he had done nothing wrong.

He removed his size 11s and socks and placed them in the shoe rack beside the door and walked inside.

"Take a seat, I'm just getting all my products together. Would you like a tea, coffee, water? Something stronger?"

"Uhm, just a coffee thanks Ms. Hardaway."

"No need to be so formal Timmy, please call me Kendra."

"Ok Ms- uhm Kendra."

Tim surveyed the room. He could see a bookshelf full of books with titles such as "The Female Eunuch", "The Bell Jar", "Venus in Furs" and "The art of sensual female dominance". He wasn't sure what they were about, the last one sounded strange to him. The lounge room was well appointed with two long sofas and two recliners. Just then Kendra came back with the coffees.

"Here you are," she said setting the coffees on the table, "So, I don't know what your mother told you, what I'm doing today is an introduction to a few products, like bed clothing for men and a few other things I'll talk about later. Hopefully the friends I have invited will like to buy them for their husbands or boyfriends," she said.

"Oh, ok I see. So how can I help Kendra?" Tim asked.

"Well, I'd like you to model the clothes for us. Don't worry, it's nothing that you wouldn't wear yourself," she said, "It's just always best to see the clothes on a model."

"Ahh.. uhm, well i-it's just I have never done anything like this, I don't want to mess it up," he said.

"Don't worry, you will be great! Just be confident. Your mother told me I might need to give you a little push to get out of your comfort zone. She told me that you need to talk to more women, sorry I don't mean to embarrass you."

"Oh ahm its ok. Yes my mother is right I know," Tim conceded.

"Oh she also told me that you are to listen to me as you would her," Kendra said.

Tim sighed, "Ok Ms. Har- er Kendra."

"Good boy," Kendra said as she kissed him on the cheek. Tim blushed, he'd never been kissed, even on the cheek, by a girl, let alone one as hot as Kendra.

"Ok well the girls should be here soon, so just relax."

"Yes, thank you Kendra."

Kendra went about setting up her product displays, some boxes she didn't open but just moved to the side of the coffee table. Pajama sets on clothes hangers were hanging on a small clothes horse and some boxer briefs were arranged on the table. Tim felt nervous looking at the boxers. He hoped he wouldn't have to wear them. He thought to himself, "what have I gotten myself in for?", he was beginning to regret letting his mother tell him to do this. After 10 minutes he had finished his coffee and heard a knock at the door.

"Be a dear and let answer the door," Kendra said. Tim noted she had said please for anything she asked of him. He thought it was a bit rude but he wasn't upset by it. He felt as though he wanted to do what she asked, maybe because she was so beautiful, tall and had a vivacious personality. Tim opened the door to see three women who looked to be between the ages of 30 and 40.

"Oh hello, is Kendra here?" Val, the shortest one at 5'8", still towering over Tim, asked.

"Yes, she is, ah, getting ready for you," Tim said.

"Can we come in, or do you want to see our ID?" the petite redhead, Jane, said.

Tim laughed nervously, "ahh no, I mean, yes please come in- oh Kendra said to take off your shoes!"

"Yes sir!" Val said and then laughed. Jane was a buxom woman with a wide ass and thick legs. She had blonde hair, blue eyes and a round face. Her breasts were an enormous G-cup, bigger than Kendra's E-cups. Jane was very fair and thin. Her breasts were only just a handful and her nose was small and pointed. She kept her hair in a short bob. Her face was pleasant but fairly average. The other woman was Alex. She was curvy as well with a tiny waist, coffee complexion and D-cup breasts. Her eyes and hair were dark brown. She was a Mexican beauty with huge round eyes. Her gaze was piercing. She stood at 5'10" and her hair was wavy, almost curly, and ended halfway down her back. All three women removed their shoes and walked past Tim to the couches, where they found Kendra just arriving with white wine in a wine bucket.

"Hey girls! Welcome to my first Vixen Novelties party!" Kendra said.

Tim was confused by the name, but he didn't think too much about it. Maybe that was her own name for her parties and not the company name? He wasn't sure.

The girls exchanged some chit chat while Tim stood awkwardly behind one of the sofas. Kendra looked over and spoke to him.

"Timmy darling, please pour the girls a drink."

"Yes Kendra."

Tim walked to the table and began pouring drinks. The girls started quizzing Kendra about him, asking who he is, how old and finally why he was here.

"Oh he's going to model some things for us," Kendra said.

"He's a little cutie!" Alex said. Upon hearing this Tim felt a tingle between his balls and cock. He tried to put it out of his mind. He felt his heart rate was increasing. Again, he breathed and tried to calm himself. He always had a problem with anxiety and shyness, but he knew he had to overcome it, especially today.

"You think so?" Kendra asked.

"I think so too," Val said.

Tim blushed red. He'd never had so much female attention before. He opened his mouth to speak but no words came. As he was lost in his thoughts Kendra snapped him back to reality.

"Ok Timmy, time for your first outfit. You can change behind that," She said pointing to a three paneled Japanese screen in the corner of the lounge. She thrust the pajama set into his hands.

"Here? Can I go to-" He started.

"No! Come on Timmy, time is ticking!" She gave him a little slap on the ass and he apologized and quickly went behind the screen. He removed his pants first and went to put the bottoms on over his underwear, but then he heard Kendra tell him he was not to wear underwear as it wasn't the correct way to wear them. He reluctantly removed the underwear then quickly pulled on the bottoms. They were quite short and seemed to frame his cock and balls well. Next, he removed his shirt and put on the pajama top. Gingerly, he walked out from behind the screen.

"woooooo! Hello Timmy!" Jane said.

"Walk around a bit Timmy, let the girls see," Kendra said.

Tim walked around the coffee table to the sofa all three sat on. Each woman grabbed some of the silk of the bottoms or tops in their hands feeling the quality.

"Oh this is good," Val said lifting up the top to expose Tim's stomach then his right nipple.

"uh please miss-" Tim started to say when Kendra cut him off. "Timmy, I don't want to have to keep telling you, let the girls inspect the goods!"

Kendra then went on to talk about the fabric, the cut and the special price she could offer. Val said she would get one for her boyfriend. Kendra thinking this was a success wanted to move onto the next item. The next item was a pair of white spandex boy shorts. Tim went behind the screen and removed his top and bottoms, for the first time he was completely naked in a stranger's house. He couldn't believe there were four beautiful older women just metres away from him. He felt a bit of a stirring in his cock, and his heart rate seemed a bit faster. He tried not to think about it and pulled on the shorts. They were very tight, even for his small frame. In the back they wedged up into his ass cheeks, and in the front, they strangled his cock. He waited behind the screen not wanting to go out.

"Come on Timmy, show us the next one!" Kendra said.

Slowly he walked out from behind the screen, intensely aware of his cock straining against the spandex.

"Wow little Timmy is bigger than I thought!" Alex said. This made Tim blush more and he felt a tingle in his cock again. "Come here and let me have a closer look."

Tim slowly walked to her and let her pull at the shorts. She turned him around to look at his ass, half of which was hanging out the bottom of the tight shorts. Alex pulled up the waistband wedging it further in Tim's ass and separating his cheeks more. Tim blushed redder and started to feel very anxious. Alex could sense it.

"Oh Tim, sorry honey, just relax," Alex said, "You look great in these shorts, you are doing a great job."

Tim felt a pang of pride when she said that and he did calm down a little. After the other girls felt his shorts a bit and complimented how he looked it was time to move on to the next item. Kendra handed him what appeared to be a pink thong with string ties at the sides.

"Kendra.." Tim said looking in shock at the thong, "I can't wear this!"

"Don't be silly! I need you to wear it, hurry up boy! Do you want me to call your mother and tell her you didn't do as I said? Do you need a spanking?" Kendra said.

"What? Spanking? No, no. You can't do that!" Tim said.

"Yes I can Timmy, your mother told me I can discipline you, so come on now, quickly!" Kendra said.

Tim felt butterflies in his stomach at the realization he would have to do as he is told. He also felt that same stirring in his cock again. Slowly he peeled off the shorts and began to tie the thong around his hips. He had to carefully place his cock in the thong trying to stop it poking out the sides. He noticed now his cock was semi-erect. I was almost 6.5" long now. He tried not to think about it but all he could think about was his arousal and how hot the women were. Kendra interrupted his thoughts by telling him to come out.

This time all the women were hooting and whistling as Tim walked to the women to be inspected. His cock was straining against the fabric and had become rock hard. This didn't go unnoticed.

"Ooooh Timmy! You're a short boy but you're big where it counts!" Val said.

"Yes, he definitely is!" Alex said rubbing his thong and feeling his hard cock.

"Ahhhh!" Tim let out a cry, "Please Miss Alex, don't do that!"

Alex just laughed. She gave a knowing look to Kendra who pulled out her phone, then a few seconds later nodded to Alex. Alex quickly pulled the strings on Tim's thong, and threw the thong behind her. Tim lurched to grab it but in doing so it looked as though he was trying to grab Alex. Tim's cock sprang up and was pushed into Alex's face.

"No Tim! I don't want it! Please stop!" Alex screamed while Kendra filmed.

"What are you doing??" Tim said, he couldn't understand what was going on. Now his hands went to cover his manhood, but it was too late. Kendra had stopped filming.

"Timmy, put your hands at your side!" She said.

"No! I can't!" Tim protested.

"Yes, you can and will," Kendra said calmly, making Tim look like a petulant child, "I have video of you trying to rape Alex. Who do you think the police will believe?"

"No, I didn't! What? She took my thong!" Tim said.

"Well it doesn't matter, you're mine now unless you want me to call the police and show them this video?'

"No! Please don't!"

"Well then, hands at your sides."

Very slowly he moved his hands to his sides. His legs were shaking, he was so nervous. His cock was bobbing up and down because of his legs. The women were chuckling quietly staring at his big 7.5" cock.

"Good boy! Why would you want to hide that great cock?" Kendra said, "Ok, we will try some other products now." Tim stood at attention, still shaking slightly. How had he let this happen he thought, and how would he get out of this situation. He tried to think but his cock was throbbing robbing his brain of blood. Little did he know that Kendra had put a Viagra in his drink earlier and now he was feeling the full effects of it.

"Ok ladies, the first product we will try is these handcuffs," Kendra said, "Hands behind your back Timmy."

Tim gave her a pleading look but she just looked back stone-faced.

"Come on, quickly boy!" Kendra said walking behind him. Tim slowly put his hands behind his back and then heard the ratchet of the cuffs tighten around his wrists. The chain was very short. His cock was still bobbing in time with his heartbeat in front of him. He was starting to feel very small and powerless, but this also seemed to excite him.

"There we are, this little toy boy will not be able to hid his cock from us now!" Kendra said as the women laughed. Kendra touched the end of Tim's cock, he twitched and moaned as his cock was super sensitive with the strong dose of Viagra he was given.

"Oh, you like this don't you?" Kendra said as she moved her finger away from his cock, a long strand of precum stuck to it.

"N-n-noo I don't," Tim said clearly confused at being dominated and extremely aroused. He had to admit that it felt amazing to have these tall, strong, beautiful women in control of him. They were all staring at his cock surprised by its size. It was quite fat too, 6.5" around.

"Now that we have the toy cuffed, let's get the next product," Kendra removed a silver ring from the box. It had a hinge on the top with a one-inch wide ring attached and, on the bottom, it had two rings that align when closed. Kendra demonstrated the cock ring on Tim.

"So, we can close it around the base of his cock and balls, this one seems to be the perfect size for my toy, and we lock it on the bottom like so," Kendra said putting a small but strong padlock on the bottom of the cock ring. Tim couldn't believe what was happening. He'd never been nude in front of any female before. Now he was naked and both his hands and cock were cuffed. The cock ring made his cock swell even more. Precum was dripping out the tip of his cock.

"And this ring on the top we can attach a leash here," She said clipping on a six-foot long silver chain, "Now we are ready to go for a walk, come on toy!" Kendra gave the chain a solid tug forcing Tim to lurch forward, he let out an excited gasp, it felt unlike anything he has experienced. The cold metal tightly clamped around his cock and balls and the pressure of the chain pulling him was almost too much. Kendra pulled him around the lounge room and then back to the sofa.

"Do you want me to touch your cock, Timmy Toy?" Kendra asked.

"Ye-err N-n-No, Kendra," Tim replied.

"Oh I know you do... Ok, you say you don't want me to touch your cock, if you really don't want me to, you will be able to resist coming. Do you know what that means boy?" Kendra asked. Tim just opened his mouth but no words came. "It means when you shoot your semen Timmy. You are a really naïve boy, aren't you?"

"No! I knew that!" Timmy spat back, not wanting to look like an inexperienced kid.

"Ok well if you can resist coming for 10 seconds, you can go home and I'll even pay you for helping me. If not, then you admit that you are a horny little toy and live to serve strong women like us, and you will receive 20 spankings for lying to us."

"I-I.. I won't come! I don't want to be here! Really let me go!" Tim cried.

"I'm giving you a chance now, you have to agree to my terms Timmy," Kendra said.

Tim thought about it, his cock was throbbing but he was sure he could last only 10 seconds, how long did it normally take men to come?

"Ok, I will do it!" Tim said.

"Ok girls, I will show you our masturbating gel," Kendra said squeezing a large dab of the gel on her hand, "It creates a warming effect on the skin, it's quite intense. Jane, can you time me after I grab Timmy's cock?"

"Sure, let me get my phone ready," Jane said.

"Ok ready?" Kendra asked.

"Yes, ready to go," Jane said.

Kendra grabbed Tim's cock and immediately he felt the gel start to warm all over his cock head and shaft, combined with Kendra's strong hand it was amazing. Kendra started pumping the cock hard and fast straight away. Tim started moaning loudly, he couldn't think about anything, the pleasure consumed his whole being. His legs began tensing. Jane meanwhile was counting out the seconds.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5," Jane said. Tim wasn't hearing the seconds and had all but forgotten the bet. Jane counted six then seven and it was too much for Tim as Kendra slapped him hard on the ass and cum went flying out all over Jane and Val. He momentarily forgot where he was when Kendra brought him back to reality.

"Awww Timmy, so close, you lasted a mere seven seconds. Do you know why? Because you are a horny little toy and live to serve strong women like us. Now you say it," Kendra.

Tim looked down at his feet and began to speak.

"No no no! Head up, I want you to look each of my friends in the eye and say it."

"I-I am a- a horny little toy and live to serve strong women like you," Tim said looking Alex in the eyes.

ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
334 Followers
12