Timmy wants to be Timi Pt. 02

Story Info
Timi becomes a woman.
2.5k words
4.38
3.9k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
150 Followers

Timmy wants to be Timi part two.

I could hear some dialog between mom and a very deep voice, I looked in the mirror over my dresser, pursing my lips. I sighed. I noticed the Passion lube on the dresser and set it on the bedstand next to the light. God I wish I had nice tits, C cup for titty fucks.

The stairs were creaking and then there was a knock. I let my breath out and said in my girl voice, "Come in please."

He came in pushing through the door. He had an old school afro and he was a big fucking man. Maybe six foot five or six. He had a dark blue suit and a plain sky blue shirt. He had a week old stubble beard. I was so fucking hard.

"Hi, I'm Timi, please come in, I'm so eager to be with you," Jesus I'm eager fucking stupid bitch am I.

"Timi, I'm James. I am an old friend of your mom. This is your first time?"

"My first time as a girl. I love dick. I knew I was supposed to be a girl since I was young."

"Timi, you are a beautiful girl. Ellen said you were beautiful, but Jesus I had no idea. Tonight, Ima make you a woman and if you wanta my bitch."

Some how I was swaying in front of him and my mouth was open and my tongue was on the corner of my mouth and I felt my nostrils were wide open, the little chip in my nose vibrating and I shook my ponytail.

"You're on fire bitch," I reached out and was rubbing his chest with one hand and then my other hand and rubbed his dick and it was thick and long. I put one of thumbs and two fingers with my nails at the base of his dick and the other at the other end and wrapped around his hip. I stuck my little pink tongue out and drug it from the base around his hips. I wrapped my lips around it and slowly moved back to the base.

He groaned. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his expensive slacks and pulled down his zipper. I started to pull his pants down, but they caught on his massive ass. "Fuck me, "I said, "Can I be your bitch Daddy?"

I stood up and reached around with both of my hands to pull his slacks across that booty and finally they slid to the floor. I knelt down and pulled his loafers off and then his slacks and carefully hung the pants over the end of a chair.

I said, "Daddy, can I give my man a treat?"

He nodded.

"Please turn around and put your hands on the bed and spread your legs, Daddy," I think being called Daddy was a turn on for him.

I pulled his very sexy red panties down and said, "Spread a little Daddy, please!"

I pushed my face into his cheeks and started to lick all around his anus and the smell of musky, sweatiness almost made me cum and I got really busy, curling my long tongue and I began to push in his love tube and I was in almost two inches. Pulling on his very hard dick and moaning, "Mmmm lap, lap, umm, Daddy!

Then he yelled, "I'm going to cum," I pulled that magnificent dick deep in my mouth and my mouth was full of cum and I swallowed and I had to keep swallowing until he finished.

I stood up and gently turned him and melted against as his arms crushed me to him. I looked up into his eyes and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him and it was so wonderful. I still had some jizz round my lips and he licked me clean.

I said, "A bitch got to drain her Daddy's balls, right honey?"

He smiled and said, "Is there a bathroom I can use?"

"Turn right down the hallway on your left."

I fixed my makeup and took my jeans and panties off, put my pumps back on and put two pillows on the middle of the bed and sat on them and hooked my hands behind my knees and pulled them up towards my head. There was lube on the bed stand.

When he opened the door he paused taking in everything. My little clit was leaking precum like a faucet. He saw the lube, a brand called Jizz scented lube and unscrewed the top and generously slathered up his fuck pole and kneeling on the bed, began to bang my cunt with two fingers covered in lube. Immediately his long fingers were rubbing my prostate and warmth filled me up, my ponytail was swishing as my head went back and forth and then my cunt was empty.

I felt the pressure of his ginormous mushroom head pushing against my cunt hole and there was nothing happening. Then he was in my cunt and it felt like something popped and my ass was on fire with pain.

"Ow, ow, oh fuck. Please stop oh God, that hurts so much," I started to whimper and he pushed in some more.

I sort of lost track of time as my focus was about his dick and my pain. Then he was all the way in and we stayed like that. The he pulled out a little and came back in banging into my ass.

I've never felt so full and his movement across my P-spot caused warmth in my cunt and involuntarily I started humping and he pulled almost all the way out and slid back in. He started to fuck me, nice and smooth. I mean I enjoyed six inches in my cunt if the man knew how to fuck.

This was different and I've never ever felt such pleasure and then ropes of cum shot out of my clit across my chest, his chest, my face and I shuddered and kept cumming. I didn't really pass out but every part of my mind and body was focused on my cunt being fucked. I had no idea how long he fucked me. Thirty minutes or forty five, I was clueless.

Then with a bellow he nutted in my cunt and an incredible heat spread as rope after rope of cum spewed from his dick. While he was buried in me, some of his seed seeped out of my cunt down my ass. I was cumming too, but my balls were mostly drained by then, but there was some dribble out of my clit onto my tummy. At some point he pulled out and got off the bed and went out the door as a gallon of his jizz poured out of my cunt. I wished he'd said goodbye, but I was well fucked and content. To my surprise, he returned with two wash rags and mostly cleaned up my cunny and clit too. He gave me a peck on my cheek and covered me up and I crashed.

I woke up and reached over and grabbed my phone and it was two in the afternoon. I stretched and my cunt hurt badly. I slid out of bed and grabbed some sweatpants and pink boy shorts and a long sleeved tee shirt. I went down the hall to the bathroom. I put my clothes on the basin and sat down to pee. Gobs of cum plopped out of my cunt along with some turds and I peed too. That felt sleazy.

I turned on the shower I noticed instead of the regular shower head there was an enema nozzle, that I discovered easily went up into, my still gaped cunt and quickly fill up my bowels and I sat down above the toilet drain and lots of shit flowed out of me. I did it twice more until the water was clear. I turned off the water and replaced the nozzle with the regular shower head and turned on the water and soaped up my hair and then slowly washed with a lovely lemon scented body wash.

I mused that when we were married that I should enema before he fucked me. A wife should be fresh for her husband. I looked at my hairless front and knew if I had some big titties he'd still be here and would be washing my titties.

I finished the shower and dried up and put on my clothes and slowly went downstairs. It was two thirty. I looked to see what there was to eat and there was a note on the fridge, "Heat up the macaroni Timi! Shopping Mom"

I did, it was macaroni with chunks of squash, with ground pork, feta cheese and sage leaves. I was famished and cut some Italian peasant bread. I had some milk too and slowly ate and checked my facebook page and Instagram. There were a few things of interest but nothing really except a bitch remark on Facebook, so I blocked her there and all the platforms I was on.

I thought James might have reached out, but nope I went into the family room. I turned my phone off and started reading a novel, kind of trashy about a romance between a soldier and his wife, while his father kept seducing her while his son was overseas. It was hard to concentrate, because I had this dull ache in my cunt because James had stretched me so much. I put the book down and turned on my side and slipped into a dream. I was cooking dinner and I had twins in highchairs. Then I was titty fucking this huge black dick, when my white husband came in. He and my babies were watching this black man was making more babies in me. I woke up and it was early evening and I could hear mom in the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and she was chopping some red onions, right next to already chopped radishes and cucumbers. Something smelled so good that was in the oven.

"Wow that smells incredible mom. I'm starved!"

She turned around and her smile immediately moved to the mom concerned look we all knew and she said, "Honey, what's wrong?"

I shrugged and felt my face crumble and I started blubbering. I was enveloped in her embrace as she gently rocked me until I stopped crying. She said, "Tell me."

I shrugged and then it came out, "I'm never going to be a mom or have babies. It's all I really ever wanted. I'm a pretty sissy, who absolutely got his brains fucked out last night. Thank you, by the way. I had this dream last night that was so weird. I was a mom and I had two babies in highchairs and I was cooking dinner. Then it changed and my white husband was tied up with my babies watching this black man fucking my brains out."

'What kind of life am I going to have? I want a husband and babies so bad it hurts. I really want some very nice big tits like yours too."

"Here's the easy path, first steps. Naficy Saman in Seattle are the best plastic surgery for breasts and butt enhancements. Plus some jaw softening and Adam's Apple shaving. You have your first appointment next Tuesday. Second, later in the afternoon we will go to your first counselling appointment."

I looked at her, dumbfounded. I buried my face in her bosom and cried some more.

Two months later, the bruising on her face, neck, check and ass was gone. The surgeon had suggested a tattoo to cover the insert scars in my underboob and in my butt cleavage. In both places I did get tattoos of tiny little hearts to cover up the scars.

We were out shopping for bikinis and stilettoes that were necessary for a photo shoot for the online retailer TEMU. The shoot was in Mazatlán on the west coast of Mexico, just the bikini shoot I'm so stupid sometimes.

The shoe shoot was for Mermuto a Serbian manufacturer of Come Fuck Me stilettoes was in Szeged an utterly beautiful medium city along this river. It turns out that many shemale porn stars wore their shoes in movies. Babi Muniz and Daisy Taylor, who were my role models.

I was there for a week and it was heaven. Early morning shoots in haute couture clothes. Slut outfits in clubs. The people were gorgeous everywhere.

One night I was treated to dinner with the founder of Mermuto and his son who eighteen as of that day. Wine seafood, slivovitz a plum brandy afterwards. Josef and his son Aleksandar. There was a translator. She said for five thousand dollars was to take Aleksandar's virginity. He was this hulking gorgeous boy with black hair, black eyes and all around hunk. Five thousand dollars was fine.

All he had to do was tell me to fuck him and I was all over that. I took the money and a very nice thick cock, he'd been fucking asses for a long time. I was not going to tell Josef. I locked a pair of red stilettoes behind Alek's neck and he fucked me nice and slow for a long time, draining my balls. He thanked me. I held up my hand and stood up and hugged him then gently pushed him face down on the bed and buried my face between his cheeks and rimmed him while I gently pulled on his dick and he came with a roar.

I left him in his room and walked back to my room only to be stopped by Josef's man who wanted to see me. I was let into his room and he was lying on his back. He had this huge gut and this ten inch thick dick standing straight up. His wife was sitting at a table smoking, (everybody smoked in Serbia) playing solitaire. She pointed at me and there was a pile of fifty dollar bills, I had already been paid the five thousand for Alek.

She slowly counted out twenty fifty dollar bills, then said in heavily accented English, "Fuck heem!"

I pulled my dress over my head and except for the shoes was nude. Alex kept the panties and bras as souvenirs.

Far and away the thickest cock ever and much longer than Alek's. My cunt was full of Alek's cum and worked fine as a lube. I sat down on the monster, reverse cowgirl, to avoid his gut. He knew how to fuck a girl for sure. My clit sprayed cum until there was no more to spray.

I had Motrin and Midol to dull the pain in my cunt on the flight home. First to Rome, then to New York and finally on to Seattle. At least it was first class.

Mom had got me an agent. He called her the second day back as I was sleeping off the travel. It seemed that I was on Porn Hub fucking Alex and Josef. She woke me up and passed the phone to me. David told me. I said, "Am I getting paid?"

David said no. I said, "Okay go after both Porn Hub and Mermuto both. Sue them for a non-consent event and big time royalties from Porn Hub. Then accused Mermuto of rape go for their throats.

Part Three coming soon.

Catcher78
Catcher78
150 Followers