Sissy Whores Inn

Story Info
Daddy tracks down his runaway son in sissy whores hotels.
2.5k words
4.53
17.1k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was stuck behind the hotel reception desk, battling the urge to doze off. Being a young sissy trying to make a living is no walk in the park! From dawn till dusk, she rocked a sexy maid's outfit, cleaning up after some sleazy guests. After squeezing in a quick hour for a fresh manicure, she transformed into a night-shift receptionist. By 2 a.m., exhaustion had her in a headlock, but she fought hard not to let it show. There she was, standing like a trooper, swaying a bit on her killer high heels, staring into the abyss of an empty lobby.

Her pink lacquered shoes teetered on the highest stilettos, her slender legs ensnared in fishnet stockings. Her slim body, with its narrow hips and large, ball-like boobs, was snugly confined in a classic office mini-dress--demure yet provocatively sexy. Long pink strands of her wig cascaded down her shoulders, reaching her butt. Pinned to her left boob was a badge that boldly declared, "Sissy Whores Inn. Erica." It was her work uniform, uncomfortable as heck, but Mistress Mary, the innkeeper, set a strict rules for sissy staff.

No sitting down to rest a bit for Erica--oh no. A camera kept a watchful eye on her, and any disobedience meant fines and then some. Erica couldn't afford that. She was swimming in debt to Mistress Mary, who had fronted her a chunk of cash for silicone boobs, pumped up lips and female hormones. So, Erica grabbed any job she could to pay Mistress Mary back pronto. To avoid looking like a zombie in front of the hotel guests, Erica masked her tired face under layers of makeup, while her sleep-deprived, red eyes were shielded by long, fake eyelashes. Leaning her thin fingers with their long pink nails against the reception desk, Erica only wished for one thing--to fast-forward to morning.

At that moment, the front door let out a creak, and a new guy walked into the lobby. Erica eyeballed him, got the heebie-jeebies, tripped over herself, and damn near snapped her heel. But she recovered like a champ in just a couple of beats.

"Welcome to the "Sissy Whores Inn", she chirped, faking joy like a pro. "Did you book a room in our cozy establishment?"

"Yep, got a room lined up. But aside from a place to crash, I need a little something else," the guy muttered mysteriously, edging closer to Erica.

With her face half-hidden behind a curtain of pink hair, the young sissy shot back with some serious meaning, "Oh, I get what you're throwing down. You're interested in our chicks?" She was peering through a set of fake eyelashes that could probably double as broomsticks, eyeing the new guy like he was the last piece of pizza at a party. And let me tell you, this guy was no slouch. Pushing past 40, tall, handsome as hell, with muscles that looked carved out of stone--basically, he was a sissy's dream! Erica has been a plaything in the hands of many such men, she used to obeying and pleasing them, it turned her on wildly. But this guest had Erica all twisted up. She looked both scared and hooked at the same time.

"I'm only interested in one sissy, this one... maybe you've heard of her?" the guy asked hopefully, laying a photo of a young dude on the front desk. "This is my son, Eric. Like many other denizens of these parts, he loves to wear makeup and dress up in girl's cloths. I ragged on him non-stop, hoping he'd grow up a "real man". My wife, his stepmom, tore him down day in and day out. We almost wrecked his life, and he hightailed it out of home three years back, barely legal. Been trying to find him to say sorry and bring him back into the family ever since. Word on the street is he is working as a whore at one of the sissy hotels in this city. That's why I'm here!"

"What a sob story. You've really tugged at my heartstrings!" the hottie shot back, flipping her hair and slyly covering up her name tag with a chunk of thick pink hair. "Sadly, I don't know this sissy, but I'll put in a good word with my work buddies. In the meantime, check in and get some R&R. Here's your key, pal."

The moment the guest disappeared from view, Erica whipped a pack of cigarettes out of her itty-bitty purse, snagged one with shaky fingers, and bolted onto the street, clicking her heels nervously. She took a lot of deep drags, letting the smoke swirl around her like a little cloud. But one cigarette wasn't cutting it, and she had to light up another just to take the edge off.

After her nicotine escape, she hustled back in, and bam, the phone rang at the front desk. It was Mistress Mary, her boss lady. Erica had been dreading this call.

"Where the hell are you gallivanting, cunt?" Mary barked, all guns blazing. "Why aren't you working? I've got my eyes on you! Do you want a fine?"

"I just took a quick break for a smoke, my Mistress" Erica stammered, voice shaking. "I'm sorry."

"I saw you checking in some guy," Mary continued, ignoring the sissy's excuses. "What's his deal? Is he here for a sissification or something?"

"Nah, he's just looking for a sissy whore for a night," the receptionist spilled.

"Well, what are you standing there for?" Mary snapped irritably. "Get up to his room pronto and give the royal treatment for his cock!"

At that command, the young sissy went stiff as a board, then suddenly broke into tears like a kid who lost her favorite toy.

"Please, Mistress, don't make me do this," she pleaded. "I've been grinding since dawn, and I'm dead tired. Have a heart, I'm begging you!"

Mistress Mary was left speechless for a moment by such blatant defiance. This was uncharted territory for her-- sissy Erica had never pulled a stunt like this before. But after a beat, Mary shook off her bewilderment and conjured up the perfect words to put this little insolence bitch in her place.

"You dare to object me, whore? Let me jog your memory, Erica. Remember what a male shit you were three years back when you came to me? You knelt down and promised you'd do anything for me to mold you into a sissy princess. You dreamed to be a cunt and I made you a cunt. I turned you into a submissive sissy whore. Your dreams only took off because of me, ingrate bitch. I paid for your boobs, your lips, your new womanly body. I crafted you, and you're mine, understand? You owe me a ton of money for all my favors! Settling that debt means you've got to suck a thousand cocks! But it's not a punishment for you. I know, you like giving blows, fucking cunt. Yet for your act of rebellion, there's another price to pay. You've forgotten how cruel your Mistress can be, sissy. Today, I'll jog your memory. Today you'll bring and hand me my favorite leather whip yourself, and I'll whip your fucking ass until you cry all your tears. Now get to it and serve that guest, whore."

Mistress Mary delivered the cold lines and, without waiting for any comeback, slammed the phone down. Without uttering a word, Erica locked the hotel door, checked her makeup in the mirror, adjusted her nylon stockings, and obediently headed for the room of the newly checked-in guest.

Approaching the door, the young sissy knocked and cheerfully announced, "Room service!"

"At this late hour?" the man responded, opening the door in surprise. He looked like he'd just stepped out of a shower, his chiseled chest bare and a towel cinched around his hips.

"This kind of service usually happens at night," Erica said, sporting a grin as she strolled casually into the room, settling into a leather chair and crossing her sexy legs.

The man shut the door, staring at the chick in bewilderment. He couldn't quite wrap his head around what was happening.

"The room rate at "Sissy Whores Inn" includes a whore for the night," the young sissy explained. "And tonight, I'm your sissy whore, do whatever you want with me."

The man was thrown off, not expecting this twist.

"Feeling shy?" Erica teased with a smile. "No need! I know you want me. I noticed you was staring at my legs and boobs when we were talking at reception. I also see you haven't fucked in a long time. I'm right? Sure, I guessed. I never miss these things. You're hungry! Let me help you satisfy that primal hunger. No need to be bashful. Own me! I'm your whore, your toy for tonight, play with me!"

Saying this, the sissy princess rose from her chair, sauntered over to her guest, gradually knelt down in front of him and pulled the towel off. Right in front of her plump, brightly painted lips dangled a generously sized cock, already swollen and clearly getting ready to stand up. Erica deftly caught it with her lips and, covering her eyes with pleasure, began to suck this gorgeous lollipop, the pride of any "real man". Sissy had a knack for this, she was a skillful blowjobber and the cock was getting harder with each passing second. The guy's breath quickened, deepening with the pleasure he was experiencing. Erica tried her best.

But as soon as his cock was fully up and hardened like steel, and ready for further work, the guy suddenly exclaimed, "Oh, no! What am I doing? I'm fucking a dirty hotel whore! I'm cheating on my wife! I've never cheated on her before! We don't have to do this! Please!" He attempted to pull away, but Erica wouldn't let him. She held the hard stem of his cock with her fingers and kept giving him a sweet blow.

"I know you're not even a girl, just a guy dressed up as a lady!" he pressed on. "I've always despised guys like you! But when I saw you tonight, I lost my mind! You are so feminine, so beautiful, so sexy. You're right, I'm so hungry, and I want you so badly, sissy!"

Hearing this, Erica left his sticking cock alone, quickly rose from her knees, turned her back to this stud and said impatiently: "Unzip my dress!" The man followed her call and her provocative mini-dress fell at her feet like a rag. Then the young sissy deftly undone her sheer pink bra that held up her heavy boobs, took it off and threw it carelessly on the chair.

Erica turned around in her high stilettos, and before guy's eyes appeared a sexy slender sissy whore who was used to selling herself and knew her price well. The layers of makeup hid all her boyish features, making her face perfectly feminine. Her lipstick got a bit messy when the hooker was giving a blow while on her knees, but that only made the guy hornier. A long pink wig hid half of her face beneath thick hair strands, other strands flowed down her slim naked body. Large round silicone boobs stuck out proudly and seductively. Sissy wore no panties, only a thin stocking belt girded her slim waist, and her tiny girlish cock was hidden in the smallest size plastic pink chastity belt and locked.

"You want me for supper? I'll make your hunger go away with pleasure" the whore asked with a smile.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, God, yes!" her stud exclaimed. His cock already bursting into battle! "I've never had a girl like you before!"

"'Then I'll be your first sissy and take your virginity,'" Erica summed up, smiling again. Without taking off her heels, she climbed onto the wide king-size bed and got into a doggy pose in front of her next fucker. Then she whipped out a little tube of lube from her tiny purse and squeezed it all into her stretched anus.

She hadn't dumped out the empty tube yet, as her guy had already spread her buttocks and inserted his hard cock into her sticky ass. Erica's hole had already welcomed so many cocks and been fucked so often that it was ready for any penetration and had no fear of anything. And indeed, the guy's bulky dick drove into her ass speedily and smoothly, like an express train into a wide dark tunnel. The horny man began to bang her fast and hurriedly, as if he was really late for the train, but at the same time hard like a "real man". Each time, his cock thrust deeply into her and behaved quite roughly, without any tenderness. But it was just what the fucked-up bitch needed, and soon she moaned sweetly and languidly with pleasure.

When the guy saw this, he felt his full power over the weak sissy whore and got even more turned on. Holding her narrow hips with his hands, he thrust his merciless cock into her wet ass with all his passion, moaning with pleasure and, ashamed of himself, he'd put her down and talk trash.

"You seduced me after all, whore, made me a faggot! You think you deceived me turning yourself into an alluring lady? No! I know there's a guy hiding behind all those women's outfits, makeup, wig, manicure, behind those huge boobs! Oh, my God, I'm banging a guy! You bewitched me, bitch. You drove me crazy! Your boobs, your sexy legs, your fucked-up ass made me crazy! You like how I fuck you, whore? Your slutty ass likes my cock? How many cocks have been in your dirty hole, thousand? I despise you, whore! Behind your women's outfits and other junk, there's nothing I respect! There's only a sissy whore who loves dicks most of all! You got my dick! Enjoy it, bitch!"

The inexperienced client had no idea that Erica, whom the strict Mistress Mary turned into a submissive sissy whore long ago, was only further turned on by such humiliations!

The guy's hot cock, non-stop fucking her ass all this time, finally did its job. Erica's tiny and ever flaccid cock, locked in a tight pink cage, woke up and shot.

Sissy princess moaned blissfully and fell on the pillows, enjoying the sweet minutes of sissygasm and her cum dripped from the small holes of her chastity belt right onto the snow-white sheet.

When her fucker saw this, he got so horny that couldn't go on any longer.

"I'm cumming!" - he wheezed.

"Cum inside me, pal" the sissy princess whispered.

Hearing this, the guy thrust his cock into her ass as far as he could and, moaning, flooded the whore with his cum. He filled the sissy's pussy to the rim, but her dark mine wasn't deep enough, his cock, after a long sex break, kept shooting and shooting, and his cum flowed from her fucked-up hole onto the sheet, staining it completely.

"Oh, I feel so good, Daddy!" - Erica whispered contentedly.

"What?" the guy didn't realize at first "What did you say? Daddy???"

He hurriedly pulled his cock, smeared with lube and cum, out of the sissy whore's hole, roughly turned the chick around to face him, tugged on a long pink strand and roughly ripped the wig off her head. He looked closely at the face of the whore he had just fucked, and exclaimed in shock: "Eric?"