Timmy's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this was in my head as I made tea, my hands trembling. Within 15 minutes, I had been raped, seen as a rape victim by a chalet guest, watched a finger amputated, the wound cauterised, in gangland retribution style, and mentally accepted slavery. I was in a strange, strange place.

I walked into the study expecting Karsh to lay me over the desk and fuck me, there and then. I would have let him. I'd probably have let him cut one of my fingers off, too, if he had decided that was what he would do - I was not strong at that moment.

Instead, he simply explained why it was that he and the boy had returned early - there had been an upset, the boy's skis were damaged, and they had decided to come home. They would travel down the mountain by snowmobile shortly to meet the others for dinner. Would I care to join them?

My heart fluttered; could I? I wasn't sure I could walk up the stairs.

"You are free to decide for yourself, pretty - but I would be pleased if you would accompany me."

No choice, then..

"Of course .. of course, Sir, I'm .. thank you."

I tried, in those last words, to convey my gratitude for believing me rather than Ninotsch, for having reassured me, but there was nothing in his stare for the longest while, and I thought I must go mad, until a small smile appeared and he nodded a little.

He understood, and my heart was flooded with something that I can only describe as joy.

"There's a formal dress code - do you have something? Otherwise you could go shopping down there. This would be good, I think. There is a hotel suite to get changed in."

Another decision made.

"O .. OK, tha-thank you."

I didn't normally stutter, but the events of the previous hour had been extraordinary.


12