Timmy's Torment Pt. 07

Story Info
Tim's reunited with Beth.
4.7k words
4.55
4.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the entire day at the party. I made a ton more friends. Unfortunately I didn't manage to find Grant and Kimberly to properly thank them. By the time I was ready to leave it was 11pm.

Heading back to the coat check to get my stuff I met the liaison officer from before.

"Hello again. Did you enjoy your first experience?"

"Honestly. This is fucking amazing."

She smiles and nods.

"Erm, can I add you too? Sorry I just realized I don't even know your name."

"As I said before, Tim. I'm not a member so, no you cannot add me."

"Oh shit. Sorry I forgot."

She opens up her filofax and pulls out a small business card.

"But you can have my number." She tells me as she hands me her card.

The card reads, Lucy Andrews attorney.

"Lucy Andrews, it's a pleasure to have met you." I say pulling my pants on and putting her card in my wallet.

"Likewise, Tim."

"Now I just need to book an Uber to take me home."

"No you don't, Tim. There are cars outside to take you anywhere you would like to go."

"Oh shit. Really?"

"Yes."

"This place just gets better and better."

Lucy just smiles.

"Oh. Sorry, that was insensitive of me."

"It's okay, Tim. But may I ask you. How do you feel?"

"Erm. Strange. I guess, maybe liberated is the word."

"Hmmm. You do look like a different person if I'm honest."

I gestured a thankful nod.

"Well, Tim. It's been a pleasure. I'm sure I'll see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your evening." We shook hands and I headed outside to the car waiting for me.

In the car I called Beth but there was no answer. So I instead flicked through the jobs section of the NC app. There's adverts for all types of jobs. CFO, trustee, stock broker, hedge funds all with ridiculous salaries, and none I was qualified for.

"What type of people am I now associating with?" I whispered to myself.

I started to get a little discouraged until I saw an advert for a cartoonist. The description was basic.

A political cartoonist needed for a comic strip making fun of how the modern man is effeminate. Keywords should include but not limited to beta, weak, cuck, wimp, soy boi.

What's required; 5 comic strips weekly ALWAYS 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE

Ability to use current news stories into comics.

Salary $48,500 per annum

UPLOAD SUBMISSION HERE

"FUCK ME." I shouted a little too loudly in the back of the car. "This would be perfect for me." I whispered to myself.

I had actually started a comic strip that I was planning on publishing, but then Tumblr went and nuked itself into oblivion and without a backup platform it just started to gather dust.

When I reached home, I could hear Dad and Mindy arguing from outside. Arguing at midnight is never good. So I quietly snuck in and headed to my room.

In my room, I fire up my laptop to dig out my old comic. A quick search and voila. There it is. Cuckular Opinion! Fuck, I made like sixty of these. The next half hour is spent picking out my favorite three, that could be published in an actual paper. Satisfied with my choices I share them with my new iPad and upload them to the app. After submitting I collapsed onto my bed.

"What a day." I tell myself as I close my eyes and dream of the possibilities that NuMega Coalition offers.

A warm liquid woke me up the next day. There was a sound of buzzing and a weight on my chest as I fully woke up. As my vision became clear I could see Beth's beautiful pussy inches from my face.

"Good morning sleepy head. I thought you might want a special wake up call." She giggled.

I lift my head closer to her snatch and proceeded to tongue fuck her and simultaneously suck on her clit.

"That's my good boy." Purrs Beth as she runs her fingers through my hair.

The more I tongue her, the harder she pulls on my hair. I slide my tongue in as deep as it can go and use my nose to rub her clit. Beth lowers herself onto my face and grinds hard on my nose.

"I'm close." Squeaks Beth as she starts to grind harder and faster on my face.

The speed of Beth's soaking pussy gliding over my face results in my tongue popping out of her so I decide to try and lick her asshole as she slides back and forth.

"FUCK YEAH!" Beth moans. Clearly enjoying the feeling.

This continues for a few more moments then Beth hoists herself up onto her knees and off my face and proceeds to furiously rub her clit. Her whole body starts to shake and she squirts all over my face once more.

"Fuck me!" She says breathlessly as she falls down on the bed next to me.

"You know, I'd actually love too!" I say cheekily.

"I bet you do." She laughs as she licks some of her own juices off my face. "How's the old fella holding up?"

"Erm. You know. Same old same old."

"Can I say Hi?"

"Of course." I laugh.

Beth slithers down to my boxers and begins to tap on my caged cock playfully. She looks up at me and giggles. She starts to tub my shorts down until my cage is fully exposed. You can see the pre-cum glistening.

*phone ringing*

"That's not your ringtone?" Inquires Beth.

"Yeah I got a new phone. One sec." I say pushing Beth off and jumping up to answer it.

"Hello, Tim speaking."

"Hi there, Tim. My name is Walter Smith. You submitted your strip for our paper?"

"Oh hi. Yes, yes I did."

"Okay just got a few things to ask before we continue, okay?"

"Sure thing."

"Is this your artwork?"

"Uh huh."

"I need a yes or no Tim."

"Sorry. Yes."

"Have you ever posted this online before?"

"No, never."

"So no one has ever seen this before."

"Nope, not even my girlfriend."

"Okay. You're over 18?"

"Yes."

"A legal citizen?"

"Yes."

"In the event we go with a different cartoonist would you be interested in selling us the name Cuckular Opinion?"

"Erm, I guess."

"Okay, lastly. If you're successful we would require another 11 comic strips by 10pm tomorrow the latest, and then an additional 14 every seven days. Are you able to fulfill those requirements?"

"100%."

"Okay brilliant. Well I'll be talking to my Editor shortly and I'll let you know the outcome later today."

"Sounds good to me."

"Okay. We'll talk soon, Tim."

"No problem, Walter. Thank you."

*CLICK* CALL ENDS*

"What exactly happened yesterday?" Beth asks in awe.

The next hour is spent telling Beth everything about what happened with The NuMega Coalition and the job I had just applied for. With the exception of Lillian. Purely because I didn't know how to explain to her.

"Oooookay." Beth breathed out in shock.

"What are you thinking?" I ask nervously.

"One, Jade sounds...INTENSE. Two, we should get tested."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. They want to know we're clean. So we should comply. Plus didn't you say it's like a major agreement for membership?"

"Yeah I did."

"Are you okay, Tim? You look nervous."

"It's just. Well you said you'd never be into the cuckolding thing in reality, and I'm just nervous I'll lose you."

Beth jumped up and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me passionately.

"Timmy. You will never lose me. That I promise. All I'm thinking is we don't really want to be seen as the prudes of a kinky society you know?"

"Yeah I guess. So you might want to play with someone?"

"Maybe. We'd need ground rules first. I'm not just going to be a slut. Though the idea of Jade seems fun."

"Beth I don't think you could handle THAT!"

"Who said me? I'd love to see you blow her!"

"WHAT?" I shrieked.

"I told you when you sucked that dildo, that it was hot seeing you suck it for me."

"Yeah...I remember...I just..."

"Tim. You can say no. Silly boy. Like I said, the thought is hot, but I absolutely love the fact that you're pussy free for me, that you haven't been with anyone else but me is a major turn on for me."

"Really?"

Hell yeah! Knowing that whenever we do anything it's your first-time and I control that. That's hot! I just need complete honesty, babe.

I got a little embarrassed by the convo and went red. Although it was embarrassing and semi emasculating it came from a place of love and that's what made me comfortable. The dread filled me. I had let Mindy milk me. Will Beth know the second she does it? Shit I'm lying to her right now by not telling her.

"Beth?"

"Yes, Tim?"

"You promise I can't lose You?"

"Yes, Tim."

"Even if...Even if I did something wrong?"

"Tim. I don't mean this to be insensitive, but your cock is in a tiny plastic prison. What could you have possibly done?"

I took a deep breath and told Beth everything that had happened with Mindy. The milking, the teasing, how she took my key that first time. All about her ex and signing me up to cuck porn. How she threatened to catfish Beth to cuck me and how she said she wants me to be her sissy boy. Pathetically I was even crying at the end.

"It's not your fault." She says, stroking my cheek.

"You're not annoyed?"

"A little disappointed, not going to lie. But I know you'll make it up to me. Now come on, we need to go get tested."

Although Beth said she wasn't annoyed she barely spoke to me while we were out. Getting tested wasn't nearly as daunting as I thought it would be. Honestly I had nothing to worry about really. I've never actually had sex so no chance of catching anything.

The silence from Beth was beginning to get to me. I was beginning to become paranoid about what she may be thinking. Then she spoke.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." She said, barely looking up from my phone.

"Sure thing. What do you fancy?"

"BK please."

"Okay cool. Drive thru or restaurant?"

"Drive thru is cool."

I just nodded. Maybe it was all in my head and she was really just interested in the NC app.

My phone rang as I pulled into the lot of BK and Beth handed me the phone.

"Hello, Tim speaking."

"Hey, Tim. It's Walter. My editor loves your strip and we'd like to offer you the position."

"Oh my, thank you. This is fucking amazing. Sorry, sorry for swearing."

"Haha. No worries, Tim. So look, we can advance you $2500 for the several strips you've submitted already. We'd like to courier a contract over to you today and we'd like to start publishing as early as tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah sure. I'm out at the minute but I can be home in like 40 minutes."

"Okay we'll have the contract with you in an hour. Now in regards to the salary. We'd like to pay monthly. How does that sound?"

"That's fine by me."

"Excellent. So as I said we'll need 11 more strips and then 14 next week."

"Honestly I could give the courier a hundred strips today. It's not a problem."

"I like your enthusiasm, Tim. But 11 will suffice. Okay talk soon, and I look forward to working with you."

"Yes, yes. Me too and thank you again. Bye."

"I got the job." I tell Beth and she passionately kisses me.

"Well done, Timmy. Congratulations."

"Beth. We can get our own place now. This, this changes everything for us!"

"Yes I guess it does. But let's grab lunch first before any major life changes."

We ate and headed straight home except to stop and pick up some bottles of bubbly to celebrate.

We arrive home and walk in each with 2 bottles of champers each, only to find Dad and Mindy sitting awkwardly quiet in the kitchen. They must have been arguing again.

"What's the champagne for?" Dad asks, curiously.

"Timmy got offered a job. We're celebrating." Says Beth planting her 2 bottles down on the table.

"Timmy you're not dropping out of college!" My dad barks.

"No, Dad. It's part time!" I start to explain.

"You're celebrating a part time job?" Scoffs Mindy.

"A part time job that pays $50k a year! Yeah, we're celebrating!" Beth claps back.

Mindy's face drops like she's just heard someone has died. "What job is paying you that?" She stutters.

"Cartoonist!" I say defiantly, while grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"So that art degree is paying for itself." Dad laughs, shaking his head in disbelief. "So where can I see these toons?" He says taking champagne flutes out of the cupboard.

"Erm, well, it's kinda political and I..."

"Say no more, Tim. I understand." Dad nods, putting the glasses down as Beth pops open a bottle and starts to fill glasses.

Although dad's smiling, something on his face looks torn. Like he's trying to put on a brave front.

"Well congratulations, sport." Says Mindy grabbing a glass. "I have a headache. I'm going to lie down." She sneers, storming out of the kitchen in a semi huff.

"Well that was rude." Beth says, raising a glass to me.

We cheers and my dad silently walks into the back yard.

"I get Mindy being pissed but I absolutely thought your dad would be ecstatic."

"Yeah, so did I. Let me have a quick word, yeah?"

"Sure thing, Tim."

Stepping outside onto the deck where my dad is smoking a cigar. I pull up a chair and take a seat.

"Not going to lie, I thought you'd be a tad more stoked."

"Sorry, Tim. It's not that, it's...Urgh. Fuck, I...er...honestly I don't know where to start."

"Dad, what's wrong?"

He takes a deep sigh and a long pull of his cigar and rubs his brow. Breathing out the smoke he just shakes his head.

"Dad. You can talk to me."

"I haven't. I haven't been working more, Tim. I've been seeing another woman, and she's pregnant." He tells me, as he necks his drink.

"Oh." Is all I can muster.

"Tim, I've wanted to leave Mindy for over a year now."

"What? But you're always, you know...frisky with each other."

"That's the thing, barring the sex, there's nothing else there. We either just fuck or fucking argue."

"She's a bitch, Dad! She'll take you to the cleaners."

"She can't. We're not married."

"Wait, what? You went to Vegas and eloped."

"Yeah, yeah we did. But I got a visit from the IRS about 18 months back and got a fine for filing as a married couple. I don't know what happened but officially. Mindy and I are not married."

"Oh. Then just kick her out."

"Tim, every time I start to tell her it's over, she gets her hooks into me and it always ends in sex. I'm weak with her."

"So then what?"

"Tim...I'm sorry I left you to deal with Mindy. I know you dislike her and I am sorry. I've been a selfish asshole. But I need to ask you to be an asshole one last time!"

"I don't understand."

"The mortgage has a little over $100k left on it. Mindy's name isn't on it or any bill for that matter. You can take over the mortgage, the house, it's yours. Give Mindy like 5 or 6 months to get a job and save enough for a rental deposit then kick her ass out, and I can leave. Right here, right now. If you agree, I'm free."

"You're just going to start a new life?"

"Tim, I know this isn't fair. But please. I need to go."

"Then you should go, Mr Mansford." Says Beth from behind us.

"Jeezus, Beth. Sorry, I didn't see you there." Replies, my dad.

"Everyone deserves to be happy, Mr Mansford. Don't worry about Tim. He has me." Beth tells my dad as she walks up behind me and throws her arms around me. "Tim, tell him it's okay." She says kissing my cheek.

"It's cool, Dad. Go."

Dad smiles and kind of chuckles. He looks like a weight has been lifted. As he stands and leans in to hug me I can swear I hear him sniffle slightly. Like he's holding back tears.

"Thank you. We will talk soon." My dad says as he walks away.

"Um, Mr Mansford."

"Yes, Beth." Dad replied.

"I may be being presumptuous, but I'm guessing Mindy's credit cards are in your name?"

"Erm, yeah they are."

"You probably wanna call the bank from the road then." Beth shrugs.

My dad smiles and nods at Beth. Then looks back at me. "Tim, she's a keeper." He tells me just before he sneaks round the back and out of my life.

Watching my dad leave, numb me for a moment. I felt like I stood there for an hour expecting him to walk back in. But in reality it was merely seconds, minutes at most. I had heard the truck rev up and slowly disappear, it was just me and Beth now, oh and Mindy for 6 months.

"So I guess I am a homeowner at 21." I nervously laugh as I turn around back to Beth.

Beth just smiles and gives a slight nod as she swirls her drink in her hand.

"Did you hear the whole thing?" I ask.

"About half."

"So my dad said to give Mindy like 6 months to get..."

"Yeah, we're not doing that!" Beth snaps back.

"Huh?" I replied, baffled.

"Timmy, you're too sweet. That bitch can fuck off tonight."

"You want me to make her homeless?"

"No. If she wants to leave, that's her choice. But there will be consequences for her actions."

"Beth I don't understand?"

"Timmy, she stuck her fingers in you. She played with MY PROPERTY! And for that, there will be consequences, payback if you will."

Hearing Beth refer to me as her property made my cock strain in the cage and leak profoundly.

"So what are you thinking, Beth?"

"Honestly...right now I don't know. I'm kinda making this up as I go along. But whatever I say, go along yeah? No hesitation. Got it?"

"Sure, Beth."

"Okay, good. No what I do know is I'm horny as fuck. Go inside and lay down on the kitchen floor. I wanna ride your face!"

"Yes Ma'am." I reply as I stand to attention.

"Don't call me Ma'am."

"Sorry, Beth." I mumble.

"Now go lay down."

Laying on the cold kitchen floor, the arousal of Beth dominance has resulted in my shorts being drenched in pre-cum.

Beth walks in and looks down at me. I don't know how anyone looks that good in a baggy white tee and sweatpants, but fuck me she does.

Beth steps over me, with her feet either side of my head. She pulls her sweats down to about her knees and lowers herself onto my face. Sitting on me like she would a toilet and I graciously licked her for all my worth.

That thought, the thought of being Beth's toilet engulfed my brain. I'd be happy to be used that way. Well she did say I was her property, I thought to myself as I licked away. Maybe she...NO WAIT, I screamed in my head. Beth would hate that analogy, throne. Throne is better. She is my Queen and I am her throne.

I lift my arms up and grab Beth's waist, pulling her completely on top of my face. Her full weight on me, I move my head up and down to grind my face in her pussy.

I feel Beth's fingers in my hair, squeezing tighter by the second. She close. I open my mouth up and suck on her clit for all my worth and Beth cums hard on my face.

Beth falls forward onto her knees and giggles.

"Thank you, Tim. I needed that."

"You're welcome my, Queen."

"Queen? Okay Queen I don't mind." She giggled once more.

Beth rises to her feet and pulls off the baggy white tee exposing a gray Calvin Klein sports bra. As she pulls her panties up I notice the underwear is a matching set. She then pulls up her sweats but rolls the waistband down exposing the top of the gray thong she's wearing. Fuck she is a Goddess.

"Damn I don't deserve you." I told her.

"Don't be silly, Tim. Of course you deserve me! You're my King and I'm your Queen. It's just in the 21st century, the King wears the chastity belt." She laughs with a wink and ties up her hair.

"Yeah those medieval Kings didn't know what they were missing." I reply, shaking my caged cock.

"Oh, speaking of the cage. We can take it off anytime you want to."

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT? Beth as far as I'm concerned my life has only gotten better since I caged up."

"Well I tend to agree, Tim. But I'm not some sinister ghoul. Who wants you to suffer?"

"Beth, I'll let you know if I need it off."

"Okay big boy. Stay in your cage." She tells me as she walks over to the kitchen speaker. "Okay Google, play ICY GRL by Saweetie. On level 20."

"You're going to wake Mindy up." I tell Beth as the music starts.

"That's the point." She tells me as she starts to dance and sing along.

Beth's plan, whatever it is, had begun. Mindy burst into the kitchen wearing a robe within 2 minutes of the song playing and smacked the Google home. Instantly stopping the music.

12