Timmy's Torment Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did say I was trying to sleep." Mindy growled at us. "Oh and, Beth dear. I'm all for my body, my choice. But considering Dan's back now, I hardly think your attire is appropriate."

"Oh, Mr Mansford left. So I don't think there's any worry of him seeing me like this." Beth politely retorted, fluttering her lashes at Mindy.

"Well I'd prefer you put some more clothes on then." She snapped at Beth.

Starting to march back out of the kitchen Mindy stops and looks at me. "Tell your father when he gets back, we're going to be discussing the rules of you having visitors." Then heads for the door.

"Oh, Mindy?" Beth calls out before Mindy can cross the threshold.

"What?"

"I'm sooo sorry. I think you have misunderstood me. When I say Mr Mansford left, I mean you!"

"Excuse me?"

"You know, gone. Kinda like your first husband!" Beth said, pulling a sad expression.

"You can get the fuck out of my house you little tramp." Yelled Mindy pulling out her cell phone and dialing furiously.

Beth slowly sauntered closer to Mindy.

"Erm, Mindz? If you're calling Dan I think you'll find the number doesn't work. Oh he said to tell you the credit cards are canceled too."

Mindy was screaming incoherently at my dad's voicemail. Demanding he call her instantly.

"Oh and, Mindz? He left Tim the house."

"THE FUCK HE HAS! I'M HIS WIFE AND I GET HALF! 50% OF EVERYTHING."

"Erm, unfortunately your little Vegas ceremony. It kinda isn't valid. But I'm sure there is a website or something to verify that." Beth told Mindy gleefully.

"If he thinks he can screw me over like this he has another thing coming. I'll sue him for everything." Mindy yelled, typing furiously on her cell.

"Hmmm. Is that really wise...getting lawyers involved? You know, considering your sexual relationship with Tim?"

Mindy's head flew up from her phone, over to me then back at Beth. "Excuse me? I've never done anything of the sort." Mindy lied brazenly.

"You don't call finger fucking his ass or jerking him off a sexual relationship?" Beth quizzed back.

"YOU TOLD HER?" Mindy shouted at me. "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter." Mindy said repeatedly trying to compose herself. "A judge would just think Tim's making it up to help out his father."

"I mean, it also has the benefit of being true." Beth pushes back.

"That is irrelevant you stupid little girl. The simple fact is, that's a he said, she said. With no proof."

"Except you just confirmed it!" Beth tells Mindy.

Beth walks over to the worktop to pick up her own phone and show Mindy that she was recording her the entire time.

"You needed my consent. To record me. That's illegally obtained." Mindy barked.

"Actually, you only need one party consent in this state. Did I never tell you my dad is a lawyer?"

"Well then it's entrapment." Screams Mindy.

"No, wrong again. I'm not a member of the law."

"You can't secretly record me in my own home." Mindy almost cried.

"Again, Mindz. It's Timmy's house. Not yours."

"Why?" Mindy asks, brokenly.

"You played with MY PROPERTY!" Beth shouts at Mindy.

Mindy turns around and falls to her knees in front of me.

"Listen to her, Tim. Your her property? Please tell her to leave and let's talk. Please you can end this and help me!" Mindy sobbed at my feet.

"No Mindy." Is all I say.

"You see Mindy? He's mine. He's my property and I'm his. He's my King and I'm his Queen." Beth taunts her.

Wiping her eyes Mindy turns back to Beth. "I made Timmy the way he is. You should be thanking me!"

"You fucking boomers want credit for everything don't you? You tried to tear him down, weaken him, emasculate him and now you grovel at his feet. What power did you think you held?"

"I...I shaped him...I..." Mindy stuttered.

"You're going to be fucking homeless in a minute if you don't stop, Mindy!"

"You wouldn't." Gasps Mindy.

"You talk to me with some fucking respect, Mindy or else you're fat ass is out on the street." Yells Beth.

"Sorry." Cowers Mindy.

"That's better." Says Beth triumphantly. "Oh and from now on, Mindz. You'll address Tim as Sir and me a Miss! Have you got that?"

"Yes, Miss." Whimpers Mindy.

"Good now, Mindz...." Then Beth pauses. "Actually, I don't think I like addressing you as Mindy...what is it you used to call Tim? Cinderfella was it?"

Mindy just nods.

"Okay well you can be Ella. A constant reminder of how far you have fallen. Go pack a bag..."

"NO PLEASE. DON'T KICK ME OUT." Cries Mindy.

"Ella, I wasn't finished. You aren't being kicked out of the house, but you must be high to think you're keeping the master bedroom! Now go pack a bag and move your shit to the guest room. My king's old room will become his mancave and we'll take the master as ours. You have 1 hour."

"Yes, Miss." Replies Mindy, the now broken Ella. She stands and heads for the door once again.

"Oh and, Ella." Purs Beth.

"Yes, Miss?"

"I believe you mentioned to Tim about a French maids outfit you wished him to wear?"

Mindy nods pathetically.

"You can wear it while you do the chores!"

"Chores?"

"Oh yes. We're not Dan. If you're to stay here rent free. You're responsible for all the housework."

"You want me to be your slave?" Squeaks Mindy.

"No. While you're packing we will make a chart of everything that needs to be done between the hours of 9am-3pm Mon-Fri.

Before or after those hours feel free to do as you please and wear what you like. On the weekends, leave. Go visit friends. Hell, get a job! Once you can actually pay rent we'll re-evaluate the terms. Sounds fair?"

"Yes, Miss." Squeaks Mindy and runs off upstairs.

"Whoa. Beth...that was...that was magnificent!" I laugh.

"Haha. Honestly I don't know where it came from."

"Well it was as sexy as hell!" I tell her as I give her a kiss.

"You know...it's really turned me on...fancy lying on the floor so I can ride your face again?"

"Of course, my Queen."

To be continued...

12