All Comments on 'Tim's First Time'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RichairRichairover 11 years ago
Clever

A very clever story line

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Twists and Turns

Very nice bit of writing. I enjoyed the story and as I read the story, I was pulled along emotionally. I was getting aroused (which is why I visit this site) and then I was intrigued by his sex lesson, then I was engaged as I anxiously continued reading to the climax. I enjoyed the conclusion and felt I could identify with the outcome. Again, VERY GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

I figured the "surprise" pretty early on, but that did not really spoil the story for me.

I would have like to have seen you do more with what happened after the daughter learned of it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I enjoyed the twist a lot

Very good story, clever!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Different Read****

And a good read very entertaining and sexy. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautifully different

Thanks for an excellently written story. It is so different to normal it feels genuine. If it is pure imagination, that's great dreaming.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Interesting tale

Well written and different. I like that the wife decided to leave well enough alone. For the time being anyway. Good story.

g912493g912493about 9 years ago
Another Unfinished Story

I enjoy your stories very much but........ I would probably enjoy them more if you finished them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
UNIQUE

I've been reading Literotica pretty much daily for years (with an emphasis on Loving Wives) and have not previously encountered this plot (mother-in-law gave sex-for-money, along with sex education, to a guy who would later become her son-in-law).

I commend MitchFraell for his creativity, which is enhanced by his English language ability to put a plot into very readable words.

However, Richard is not Jennie's stepbrother, but her half brother -- both have the same mother.

I agree with the commenter just before me that the author has too many unfinished stories (one would be too many), such as A Dangerous Girlfriend -- which I read some minutes ago.

However, I disagree that this is one of them. Jennie left without confronting her mom and husband with her new knowledge, indicating her intention to keep it to herself. If she is not going to talk to mom nor husband (which would be an interesting continuation), then there is nothing left -- the story is over. It was part of MitchFraell's creativity to end it with Jennie listening, then leaving to return to the pub.

5 stars

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story - very erotic with great plot twists. Good description of sex and thoughts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous