All Comments on 'Tin-Foil Hearts'

by FoodOfLove

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So beautiful and sweet! Just perfect ❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautifully Written

This story is so hot and sweet. Eric and Jonah's first time is so perfect. I was pulled into the story from the very beginning. I felt like I was there with them experiencing everything that they felt. Amazingly wonderful sex scene between them. Thanks for sharing your lovely story.

Lucinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy Jonah and Eric

What an incredibly loving, tender sex scene between them! Their lovemaking was so engaging, tactical, loving, sensuous -- running out of adjectives here!

I loved the hair on Jonah's chest, and I'm sure Eric will trace his fingers through that hair, maybe even lick that chest to taste the skin and hair. What a great thing that they found each other and made their loving thoughts known!

Long may they love each other. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet story

However too long, the sex came too fast. The pace was off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yayyyy

Your story made me happy.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A really great story. It was great when Eric finally realized his feelings and acted on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
😍

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Jonah ' s letter was a great device to give us their history and to move them forward. The two characters were well developed given the briefness of the story. The balance of Eric ' s obliviousness and Jonah ' s patience over time is palpable. The bravery they both have to move to the next level is both sexy and endearing.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
This is so beautiful.

It does begin slowly, but that's OK. The longer it goes, the more complete the lovemaking. Thank you for this story; I think I'm learning how to write love stories, not just lust stories, from this kind of writing. Hello, young lovers, whoever you are....

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 8 years ago
FAnfreakingtastic

The letter. Zomg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very cute!

Yours is the sweetest story I've ever read. Both of characters are very sweet especially Jonah. The story is well written and also the characters. I absolutely loved that letter. I would love a part 2 for this story.

greystongreystonabout 8 years ago
Missing Testosterone

Where's the masculinity? Don't get me wrong. It is nicely written. It could easily be edited to be about a lesbian couple or even a straight couple. I know a half dozen sensitive gay guys, but I can't imagine any of them writing the letter. It reads female. Even gays have testicles!

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Nice technique..

Using Jonah's letter to give the back story on the characters. You gave a good sense of who the two of them are to each other as well as why readers will want and believe the two should be together. When you've known someone so long, sometimes it's hard to say what needs to be said in-person so you take the easy route of writing it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
soooo sweet

Omg the letter was oh sooo...perfect:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thanks and so worth the read!

mchris11mchris11over 6 years ago
The Letter

I fell in-love with the story because of that beautfully written letter. So much love between the two, Jonah and Eric. Happy new year, author, may you write more inspiring stories like this in 2018! 😚

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Such a fantastic read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous