Tina

Story Info
My wife's best friend since childhood wants to know more.
2.6k words
4.29
16.6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday morning finally came, and I was ready to get off work and head into the weekend. I was tired, but knew that I would soon take a nap. And besides, our plans for the weekend didn't really happen until Saturday night anyhow. We were going to hold our monthly nude poker night, always a fun time to be had by all who attend.

I finally headed home, knowing I wasn't going to stay up to long. On Fridays I try to just take a nap for a few hours so I can sleep that night and be refreshed for Saturday. Arriving home I was surprised to find my wife, Kathy, already up and about. She kissed me hello and said she was headed to her parents for the day, they needed some help with a few things and were going to make her supper tonight. I told her if it was ham balls to make sure she brought some home. Her mom made the best ham balls I have ever tasted, and would take all I could get. She laughed and said she wasn't sure what they were having, but would be sure to bring me some home if her mom made some. We made small talk while I ate breakfast, then kissed me good night and left as I headed to bed.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed when I heard a light knock on the door and it creak open. I looked and saw my wife's best friend Tina peeking her head through the door. I saw her face get a little red as she saw me laying there naked, and said she was looking for Kathy. I told her Kathy had gone to her mom's for the day and wouldn't be home until later that night. Tina said okay, she just wanted to borrow a movie anyhow.

Tina and Kathy grew up together, were best friends in high school. They recently reconnected when we moved here a few months ago. Tina is more than 5ft 4in, half Italian, a brunette with the curliest of hair. Ever since I have known her I keep asking her if her hair is dyed because she is the epitome of a blond joke. She is truly the dizziest women I have ever met. But she is also one of the sexiest of Kathy's friends, even though a bit on the smaller side. I would say she is about a 34B, but a figure perfectly matching her breast size.

I told Tina to help herself, she knew where everything was. I saw her smile as she said okay, and slowly shut the door. I rolled over, looked at the clock. 3pm. Almost 5 hours of sleep. I was still tired, rolled over, and tried to close my eyes. All I could see was Tina and the look I saw in her eyes when she saw me naked. I wasn't sure if there was a yearning look or if I just wanted it to be there in the hopes there would one day be more.

After laying there a while I rolled back over. 335pm. I sighed and realized that was all the sleep I was going to get that day. On top of that I was hard and horny from thinking of Tina, so I figured I would just get up, get some coffee, go into the back yard and maybe masturbate to relieve the pressure. It wouldn't be the first time I masturbated while fantasizing about Tina.

I got up, and headed to the kitchen, giving my cock a stroke every couple steps. As soon as I turned the corner, I saw Tina in the kitchen rubbing her pussy through her shorts. I knew she had to be watching a movie on the TV in there. We have a TV in almost every room, and a collection of porno dvd's with each TV. The bathroom for example has both straight porn and masturbation videos mainly in it, the living room is mainly bisexual and gay categories, the kitchen is mainly lesbian movies. I knew Kathy and Tina teased each other about their sizes, especially their breast sizes, but as far as I knew had never taken it any further than teasing.

I waled into the kitchen and I could visibly see her jump, as I clearly startled her. I laughed at her and told her don't worry it's just me. She reached for the remote as if to turn it off, and I told her not to turn it off just because I was there. In fact, she could massage her pussy better and get more feeling from it if she took her shorts off. Her face got red and she started stammering how she didn't know if she could ever do that, she has never done anything like that before. I told her it was up to her, but I would personally love to see her naked, it is something I had dreamed of for a long time. I told her Kathy also knew how I felt, and Tina knows we are speak freely about our desires.

I started the coffee, and went to the bathroom to go pee. When I came back she still had her clothes on but had moved her hand inside her shorts to actually touch her pussy. I stroked my cock a couple times as I watched her, she was totally into a woman on woman scene and didn't even seem to realize I had returned to the room. When I opened the cupboard to get my cup, she finally realized I was there and her face got red again instantly, knowing I had caught her masturbating. I told her don't be embarrassed, we all masturbate, I just didn't realize she was into lesbian films. I knew her and Kathy joked around about it though. Tina said she really didn't know either, but was always kind of turned on by how big Kathy's boobs were, and always wanted to actually see them. She said she was jealous because hers were so little, and I told her she shouldn't be because she was perfectly proportioned.

Tina looked down at my hard cock and said well now I know why she married you, and laughed. She said Kathy had told her of what happened with the neighbors, and she had begun to wonder what it would be like to be our neighbor. She said she never thought of a being in a four way before, but enjoys watching our bisexual videos. I noticed she had also started touching herself again, and her nipples were perking through her shirt.

I told her here let me help you, and walked over over to her and tugged her shorts down. At first she froze a little but then I felt her relax, and slowly pulled them down off of her, dropping them to the floor. She wasn't wearing any underwear, and her pussy glistened with wetness. I placed her hand onto her pussy and said there you go, that is much better. She was shaking a little and whispered don't tell anyone please. I laughed and said not to worry, what happens in this house stays in this house.

She reached over and grabbed my dick, giving it a few pulls. She said she had never seen one this big before except in the pornos. My dick and Kathy's boobs were perfect for each other, she asked if I ever titty fucked Kathy. I told her yes, there have been a few times, but they don't have to be that big titty fuck. She said she didn't think she could ever have that happen, she thought she was to small. I asked her if she minded, and reached over to pull her shirt off, and she let go of my cock, put her arms in the air, and I slipped her shirt off her. I stepped back, drooped her shirt and looked at her. I told her she is extremely beautiful,more than I ever imagined. She said but she is so small, and I told her there is no such thing, can I show you. She asked what I meant.

I grabbed her by the hand and lead her to the living room, laying her gently onto the couch. I straddled her, squeezed her boobs together, and slid my cock between them. I kept her breasts squeezed together while pinching her nipples, sliding my cock between them. She looked down with glazed eyes and said I couldn't ever imagine this actually happening. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and started licking the head of my cock on the upstroke. Her hands grabbed my ass and was squeezing it, trying to pull my cock closer and closer to her face. I finally let go of her breasts and let her take me into her mouth. I heard her gag as she tried to take all of me. I reached behind me and started fingering her pussy as she sucked me.

After about 5 minutes I slid my cock out of her mouth and slid between her legs. I placed my hands on her thighs, spreading her legs apart. My tongue started to flick her clit, sucking and biting on it as well. My cock was burning hot, wanting to slide inside her, but I wanted to taste her first. I dry humped her leg as I licked her pussy, feeling her body squirm. Her hands were running through my hair, grabbing and pulling it. The pain made me lick deeper inside her pussy, driving her to orgasm. Her legs squeezed my head tightly, her hands pulled on my ears as she came.

I looked up when I felt her body relax, and she had such an angelic glow about her,and felt her pussy wiggle against my chest. I said I think its time for something else, and she said it was past time, she said to put my cock in her pussy before she died. I raised up, kissed my way up her body until I felt her wetness on the head of my dick. I gently started to push inside her. She felt as tight as a virgin, but I knew it was just because she hadn't had this big a cock before. As I pressed I felt the head suddenly pop into her pussy lips, breaking the first barrier. Her body tightened and I heard her gasp, a little cry escaping her lips. I stopped for a second, let her catch her breath, then started rocking in top of her, little by little sliding my cock deeper and deeper into her. Her fingers were digging into my back as I felt her butt start rising in rhythm with my stroke, allowing me to get even deeper inside her. She was whimpering, her head arched back, eyes closed, as we fucked. I felt the head of my cock hit something hard deep inside her, and she gasped, her eyes flying open in amazement. Her back arched again and I felt her pussy muscles twitch and pulse as she orgasmed a second time.

She orgasmed three more times before she grabbed my head, pulling it straight so he could look me in the eyes. She said she couldn't take any more, but wanted to feel me cum deep inside her. She said go as deep as you can, I want to feel how full you can fill me, how much cum you can have inside your cock. I started increasing the rhythm, the heat building as friction made it feel like our bodies were 210 degrees. I could feel the pressure building in my balls, working its way up my shaft. I told her it wasn't going to be long, and she pulled my head down to hers, kissing me deeply. I was close, I was there, trying to hold out just a second longer when she bit my lip. I thrust as deep as I could go inside her, and let it all out, I could feel my own body jerking as the shear force of the cum made me lose control.

As I finished she whispered to me to not take it out yet, she wanted to feel it just a few more minutes. As we lay there, feeling my cock get smaller inside her, we felt the cum start to leak out and run down our legs. I kissed her and said I told you that you did not have to worry, your body is perfect. She smiled and said yeah but I am still no Kathy. I told her that is true, I did enjoy her huge boobs too. I said I am sure there will be a time soon where you will get to play with them yourself. She smiled and said she hopes so, she just isn't sure how to approach it. I said don't worry about it, it will just come naturally. She said how can you be sure, and I told her to have faith, just like what just happened with us came naturally, anything else that happens will when the time is right.

Finally my cock slipped out of her pussy, and I laid down beside her. I told her to close her eyes for a second, and she did. I gently sucked on her nipple, then said imagine it is Kathy doing this. I sucked some more and felt Tina start playing with herself again. I licked and sucked until Tina orgasmed one more time.

Tina looked over at the clock and realized it was 545pm. She said she needed to get home, her husband would be home soon wondering where she was. She said she is going to try and get him to be more open, she doesn't want to try and hide stuff from him. She looked down at me and said I am going to miss that cock though...until next time. I told her anytime she wants, it will be here for her. Next time maybe Kathy will join us so you can have fun with her too. She said she couldn't wait, kissed me goodbye and left.

I went to the back yard, and thought about what had happened, not believing my good luck. I was playing with my cock when Kathy got home and came outside. I told her what had happened, and she couldn't believe it. She said if Tina wants my boobs she can have them anytime, she has always wanted to taste Tina's pussy anyhow. I said well come here and taste it, so Kathy came over and started sucking on my cock. She said I can still taste her on you, I can tell I am going to like the real thing.

Kathy looked at me and saw my eyes closed. She asked what was I thinking, and I said I am just fantasizing one more time it is Tina sucking my dick, not you. Kathy smiled and said well enjoy it! It was only a couple minutes until I blew my load again, Kathy sucking and licking every last drop.

That night as we went to bed, Kathy snuggled up next to me. I felt her pussy wet, and asked what she was thinking. She said I want you to fuck me like you fucked Tina today. So I climbed up on top of her, shoved my cock deep inside her pussy, and we fucked for 20 minutes until one last time I came deep inside Kathy. I said now my cock is sore from fucking so much today. She just laughed and said you will get over it. We drifted off to sleep holding each other, excited about what the future holds with Tina.