All Comments on 'Tina and Karen'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written and very erotic -- glad to see you've returned to writing. I hope you'll continue with more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

I found this a very erotic story and am hoping for more with these two!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

very very HOTT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuckin Hot!!

Damn, that was so fuckin hot!! Can't wait for my girlfriend to get home...I'm so going to fuck her tight little asshole and eat her amazing pussy...and hopefully she'll do the same to me!! ;) Love how you write!! Please keep those stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More pleeeeease!!!!

This was so hot I came reading it! Hoping the next episode start with her bringing the camera into the bedroom!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next installment?

When are we getting the next installment.....I keep checking?????

hannabi19hannabi19over 11 years ago
what an experience

wow. what a good story. reading it felt like having that hot first-time-anal experience myself....and would have loved too......i would adore and worship that mature, sexy lady....hannabi19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

My boyfriend took me back to his home where he lived with his mum,told me to be quiet as we fucked,which is a bit hard.He got up to go to work,let yourself out,i dressed and as i walked out his mum,June was sitting at the table.Like a coffee,i said o.k,then she sat in a robe on a bar stool opposite me.We talked and then she said,i like your tights,you have a great figure for them,i said i like them because they are seamless.She looked at me, i stood,lifted my skirt,see no seams.She looked and smiled,i looked down,the front of them was wet,her sons cumm leaking a stain.I covered up,she said still wet,oh to be young again,her legs opening, her pussy visible.I stared,she looked at me then licked her finger and ran it down to her pussy,rubbing lightly.I couldnt look away she looked at me,then opened her legs wider.She stopped,now we are both wet.She stood up,came over to me and put her hand under my skirt and rubbed my nyloned pussy,my legs nearly collapsed as my sensitive pussy got wetter.She kept rubbing, i got wetter,she then grabbed my arm and we went into her bedroom.She pushed me back onto the bed,lifted my legs and pulled my tights down,knelt between my legs and began running her tongue over my pussy.I orgasmed,she kept going,i kept orgasming until finally she moved back.I lay there,sated,then after a short time my legs were lifted again,i felt a hard probing at my pussy and then a cock sliding into me,deep,so hard,my pussy juices flowing as i was fucked.I orgasmed again,i heard June groaning,then the cock was left deep inside me as i felt June shake.Then she pulled out of me,juices running between my thighs,the cock lowered,pressing against my anal opening,i heard June say you have such a nice arse,relax,as she pushed forward,slowly entering me,then when she was all the way in,she pushed 2 fingers into my wide open pussy and began to fuck my arse,rubbing my clit until i was bucking and i orgasmed again with that hard cock in my clasping arse.She collapsed on me and after awhile pulled out of me,revealing a strap on.I look forward to going to my boyfriends house,mostly when he isnt there.

xsailorxsailorover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Expertly written! you have a great talent for erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific

The usual problem is the letdown when one reads excellent, well thought out, exciting stories.

Darn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New for me

I am not usually turned on by lesbian stories but this is hot.

A long time since you wrote on here so unlikely you are reading these comments but what the heck.

Random Robbie.

JendehJendehover 4 years ago
Oh wow I loved this so much

I'm a lesbian with a masochist streak and it's tough to find stories like this. I can't begin to tell you how hot this was. I loved Tina's gentle, yet sadistic approach. She was absolutely going to have Karen's ass and what a first time it was. One of my favorites parts:

"Does it hurt?" Tina asked gently.

"It's ok," I replied.

"Does it hurt?" Tina asked again.

Oh my god. This was perfect. You knew that Tina wanted it to hurt and she needed Karen to tell her as much. I could read this all day. Five stars and favorited. Thank you!

sharksharksharksharkabout 3 years ago

Yes perfect! Tina is a perfect mentor for little Karen! Come to Momma! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those of us who like our oral talents to be appreciated, this story was a blessing. so wonderful, Tina's passion. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous