Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted me to take some pictures of her in her sexy lingerie and I was more than happy to oblige. These were the sexiest photos I've taken. I had taken others of Tina but these were something special. She looked and felt sexy and it came across each time I snapped off a picture. My dick was hard the entire time.

When we went out onto the balcony to have her pose on this warm evening, I didn't realize that the flash of the camera would draw attention to what we were doing. I noticed people in the condo across the street were watching.

When I told Tina we had an audience, she told me, "Really? Well then; let's give them something to look at."

She made me put down the camera and we started to make out on the balcony knowing our neighbors could see us. It turned her on even more knowing we were being watched. She was on fire. She got down on her knees, unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down and stuffed my cock into her mouth. I wasn't totally comfortable getting a blow job while my neighbors were watching but Tina was too hot to stop her now.

After sucking my dick, Tina told me she needed to get fucked in the worst way and bent over the patio table. She pulled her thong aside and offered herself to me. I took a couple of quick pictures of my beautiful, teenage niece wearing her corset, her long, stockinged legs looking even longer in her black heels, and her tight ass sticking straight up in the night air. I quickly set my camera down and stuffed my dick into her and began to fuck away. I kept pointing out windows from across the way where I could see silhouettes of people watching us. The more she knew people were watching, the hotter she got. I was pounding away at her pussy wanting to put on a good show for our audience.

Tina turned around to look at me and said, "I'm so fucking hot. I can't believe we're letting people watch us."

I grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged on it a little while continuing to thrust myself into her. Tina started to cum so I fucked her harder while holding onto her hips. I then shot my load deep into her, collapsing onto her while I caught my breath. The show was now over. My niece stood up and we held each other and passionately kissed once again. I didn't know if I could ever live without her.

She told me, "That was hot."

"You're hot Tina. You are one sexy lady."

We showered before bed, with each of us lathering up the other's body. My hands slid over her every inch of her nude body. I touched her everywhere from her head to her toes and every place in between. She returned the pleasure, doing the same to me. We kissed again as the warm water cascaded over our naked bodies, washing off the soap. Tina slept in my bed again that night. She would never use my guest room again.

In the morning, Tina put on one of my V-neck t-shirts before coming out of the bedroom for breakfast. I swear, she would look good in a burlap bag but seeing her big tits bouncing freely under the cotton shirt with her nipples poking out made me stare at her.

"Is there something wrong? You're looking at me funny," she stated.

"No, there's nothing wrong. I'm was just thinking how beautiful you are."

Over breakfast we talked about what we would do. It was Saturday and I had to take pictures at a small wedding. It would only take a few hours. I asked Tina if she'd like to come along. I'd even let her take some pictures too. It never hurts to have shots from different angles. She was thrilled to be able to get the chance to help out. I told her I was worried about her parents getting suspicious about what we were doing by being together so much. She wasn't as concerned but told me no one would think that we were screwing each other.

She called her mom and told her she'd be staying for at least the afternoon and may even stay overnight again and be home on Sunday. Her mother didn't seem to mind but right after they hung up, I got a call from my brother to make sure it was okay. I told him Tina had taken an interest in photography and she was excited about the idea of taking pictures at a wedding with me. I assured him it wasn't a problem. He asked me about my date last night and I told him it was one of the best dates I'd been on in a while. I told him Tina was back at my place by the time I got home so he shouldn't worry about what she was up to (boy, what a lie that was). Rick told me he liked Tina not being around the house because Kathy worried about her, wouldn't go to bed until she was home and they'd fight a lot. He wanted to be sure Tina wasn't an imposition on me or my lifestyle. I told him she wasn't a problem at all. The whole time we were talking, I kept thinking how different he'd feel if he knew I was fucking his teenage step-daughter at least once a day when she was with me or that I fucked her in his house.

Tina and I spent half the day taking pictures at the wedding and small reception afterwards. I made sure to coach her on where to stand during the ceremony so we'd get pictures from different angles. I also told her to go with her gut feeling and take a lot random shots that we could edit or delete later. At the end of the day, she told me she had a great time and kept thanking me for letting her tag along.

We went to a place close to my condo afterwards for a light dinner and a couple of beers. Tina told me she wanted to ask me a question but asked me not to get mad. I assured her that wouldn't be a problem and told her to go ahead and ask me the question.

"At the restaurant last night, after we got done dancing, that older woman just assumed that we were on a date. Was it a date?"

Holy shit, I was blindsided by that question. "Uh, I don't know." She got me thinking though.

She went further, "Well, we got all dressed up. You held the doors open for me. We were dancing and went out later, then we came home and had some great sex. It felt like a date."

I didn't know what to say. She was correct. I replied, "It sure sounded and felt like a date but I never thought if it that way. I mean, you're my niece."

"Technically, I'm not your niece. I'm your step-niece."

This conversation was going to a place I hadn't planned but I had thought about it too. It started out sexual but we were also developing a relationship but I never put a label on it.

"You know what Tina? I guess it was a date. Yes, we were on a date last night."

There, I said it. I was dating my niece. She smiled and looked comforted by my admission. I reached out and touched her hand. This wasn't a typical relationship but there was no doubt we were in a relationship. We didn't know how long it would last or where this would lead but I decided to quit asking questions and see where fate would take us.

We held hands as we left the restaurant, a sign of our developing bond.

We made love that night when we got home and again the next morning before Tina left for home. That night, I took her anally. She has such a fine, round ass; it was just too tempting not to want of fuck it again. Given the nature of our age difference, I never knew when would be the last time I would get to have sex with her and I wanted to fuck her ass at least one more time and she was more than willing to offer it to me.

The next morning, I took my time pleasing her orally. I kissed and licked every inch of her lovely, teenage body, spending more time on her breasts and nipples but making sure that wasn't my only focus. She was so hot by the time I began to concentrate on her tasty pussy, it was easy to bring her to her first orgasm. I lapped up her juices and stuck my tongue deep inside her then teased her clit until she came two more times. Then climbed between her legs to fuck her one more time.

We had another conversation about our relationship over breakfast. We both reluctantly agreed that we should still date other people in recognition of the age difference between us and the fact that she would be meeting new people in college. We still cared deeply for each other but knew we had to find out if this was a passing moment or something that would last. Neither one of us was prepared to let friends nor family know of how close we had become. She'd be back in the area in less than a month and we'd see where fate would take us.

I walked her down to the parking lot and gave her a long kiss goodbye. Tears welled up in her eyes before she got into her car. My heart felt empty as she drove out of sight but was comforted by the fact that she would be moving closer to me in less than a month when school started.