Tina & Uncle Ron Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina goes to college near Uncle Ron.
9.7k words
4.76
42.4k
61

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and I had been communicating with each other during the few weeks before she was going to move into the dorms at the community college a few miles away from me. We both missed being with one another and knew the time would fly by until she started school.

I wanted to set some ground rules for when she started school. I thought it was best that we try not to have sex with each other for at least a month while she got acclimated to her new environment. She would be meeting people closer to her age and I thought she should get the full college experience. I didn't want to get in the way of her enjoying her last years of being care free, dating people, going to college parties with her friends, etc. After college, she'd be working for the rest of her life and she should enjoy herself, so she didn't have any regrets. She also lined up a part-time job and between school and work, she'd be pretty busy.

In my mind, I also needed time to sort things out. I was growing closer and closer to my niece and I wanted to make sure I kept things in perspective. While it's every man's dream to be having sex with a younger woman, I wanted to make sure it wasn't just lust that was controlling my life. I had started dating women closer to my age and I wanted to continue that part of my life. That was a more logical road to travel than to continue a relationship with my brother's 19 year old step daughter. While I was enjoying the best sex of my life with Tina, there is more to life than sex. My brain was taking back control of my life from my penis. This was easy when Tina wasn't around. I only hoped that I could control myself when I saw her again.

As the days passed, I became more anxious for the day my niece would move into her dorm room. I missed her and couldn't wait to see her again. I was also excited for her too, afterall, she was a wild teenager that drove her parents crazy with her drinking, drugs and sex and was now settling down and finding some direction in her life.

On the Saturday she moved into her dorm room, her parents helped transport her personal belongings and then ran around to various stores to get her some other items she'd need. It was an emotional day for them to be seeing their daughter going away to college,especially for her mom, Kathy. It was affirmation of her daughter growing up but also recognizing that their own lives were changing as they got older.

My brother, Rick, was going to text me when they were done moving her in so I could join them for dinner. When I got to the restaurant, I saw them sitting in a booth and my brother waved me over. Tina's eyes lit up and she got a huge grin on her face when she saw me. I was extremely happy to see her too and she greeted me with a big hug. The only seat left was next to Tina so I slid into the booth beside her.

We ordered our drinks and food and discussed what a big day this was for Tina and how everyone was so proud of her for taking this step in her life. Rick and Kathy kept thanking me for guiding their daughter to make some decisions on her life and how much she's grown up in the past few months. I assured them there was no need to thank me.

While we were talking, I felt Tina's hand on my thigh. She ever so slowly began to move it higher until is was brushing up against my crotch. Inside I was dying. If she got caught doing this, there would be hell to pay with Rick and Kathy. I tried to casually drop my hands into my lap and try to get her to stop, even giving her some discreet looks of annoyance while hoping she could read my mind. She must have thought it was some sort of fun game she was playing but I didn't find it very funny at all. I was extremely uncomfortable, which must have become noticeable because Rick asked me if everything was okay. I had to lie and tell him my back was bothering me but I'd be fine. Thank goodness, she quit playing this little game when dinner arrived.

We spent the next hour talking about college and hoping Tina didn't do half of what Rick and I did when we were her age, while at the same time trying to give her the impression we were total angels in college which no one believed anyway. When it was time to leave, I told them I would take Tina back to the dorm so they could get right on the entrance to the thruway which wasn't far from the restaurant. An emotional scene played out in the parking lot as Kathy said her goodbyes to Tina. It's difficult for a mother to let go of her baby girl. Rick even had a tear in his eye but deep down I knew he was also a little happy Tina wouldn't be around to cause tension between her and her mother.

Tina and I watched as her parents drove away and as soon as they were out of sight, she wrapped her arms around me to give me a big hug and then we shared a deep kiss.

"I missed you Ron. Now we won't have to worry about them for a while."

"I missed you too Tina but remember, we agreed to see other people over the next month or so and keep our relationship as uncle and niece only."

"Don't worry. I remember but that doesn't mean I'm not happy to see you."

I held the door for her as she got into the car and we started the drive back to her dorm.

I had to ask, "What were you doing at the restaurant; trying to get us killed?"

"Relax, I was just having a little fun. I thought you liked when I touched your leg." She started touching my leg again in the car.

I tried to stop her but she kept teasing me. She told me not to worry that she had her period and couldn't do anything anyway. I told her that was even worse. She was getting me hard and then going to leave me like that.

She told me, "That will make it even better when we do have sex again."

I called her a "cock tease" as we pulled into the parking lot of her dorm. I told her, "Now look what you've done." I had a full erection in my pants.

She said, "I can still take care of that for you," and gave me a wink.

"But we can't break our pledge the first day Tina."

To which, she responded, "You said we should try not to have sex with each other for a month after classes start. Classes don't start until Monday. If you pull over to the back of the parking lot, I'll suck your dick for you."

She was looking at me with a knowing smile that she just made me an offer I couldn't refuse. It only took me a few seconds to pull the car to an out of the way spot. Tina helped pull my dick out of my pants, stroked it a little before she flipped her hair out of the way and lowered her head. We hadn't been together for over three weeks and I missed her lovely lips and tongue working over my erection. I leaned my head back to enjoy her sensuous blow job. Her lips and tongue expertly moved over my shaft and head as she bobbed on my dick. I stuck one hand down her shirt to feel those tender titties.

At one point, I heard voices nearby and told Tina that people were there but she never stopped. As a matter of fact, her head started to bob faster. The voices got closer and closer. It was three young men. The walkway was a little higher than the parking lot so they had a good view into the car. They couldn't see too much, most likey, only Tina's head bobbing in my lap but there was no doubt to what she was doing.

I even heard one of them say, "Hey, look in that car. There's a chick giving that guy a blow job."

Tina never flinched, continuing to lick and suck my dick while the three guys watched. I locked eyes with them for a moment, acknowledging their presence. A few minutes later, I filled my niece's mouth with a huge load of my sperm which she swallowed with pride, not missing a drop. With the show now over, the guys went on their way.

Tina said, "That was hot. Did they enjoy the show?"

"I'm sure they did dear. It's not everyday that you happen upon some girl giving a guy a blow job."

After zipping up my pants, I took Tina back to the entrance to her dorm and gave her a kiss goodbye and watched as she went into the building to meet and socialize with the rest of the kids in her building. I felt a little sad letting her go. I wanted to bring her home to my condo but I knew she had to experience college life as a young adult but deep down, I wanted to be with her.

Over the next two weeks, I kept in touch with my niece, mostly through text messages. We had dinner one night but that was all. We both went alone back to our own beds afterwards. She had gone to a few parties, met some new people and told me she even went on a couple of dates but found the guys to be too immature for her. I had gone on one date and had lunch with another woman but it wasn't the same either. I struggled with my feelings for Tina, knowing it was wrong but feeling so right. She also told me she wasn't getting along with her roommate but I told her that was part of the college experience and sharing a dorm.

One evening, we were texting each other. She was trying to study but told me she was horny. I confessed to being horny too but held firm to our deal; no sex with each other for at least a month. She told me her roommate was out and she was alone in her dorm and was probably going to end up masturbating so she could sleep. I told her, I'd probably end up doing the same thing.

Tina caught me off guard when she said, "Why don't you do it right now?"

"You mean while we're on the phone?"

I then got a notice that she wanted to video chat which I readily accepted. I was greeted by her moving her phone so I could see her finger inserted into her pussy. I watched her finger fucking herself for a couple of minutes before I got undressed and started playing with myself too. Once I was fully erect, I turned the camera towards my hard on while stroking it so she could see I was enjoying watching her play with herself. She then focused her phone on her naked breasts telling me she couldn't wait to feel me holding and sucking them again.

She then told me, "If I were with you right now, I'd probably be sucking on your dick."

I was stroking myself as she was talking to me. I told her how I couldn't wait to taste her pussy again and how her fingers could never replace my tongue or dick. She responded by telling me my hand could never replace her pussy and how she couldn't wait to feel me inside her again. We continued to tease each other while mutually masturbating. I was the first to cum followed shortly thereafter by Tina. She told me it was a shame we made that stupid pledge as none of the other guys at school interested her. She missed me and wanted to be with me again.

I told her, "I miss you too but we're about halfway there. I still want you to socialize with the other students. You owe it to yourself to enjoy your college years"

Over the next week, Tina went on a few of dates and would text me afterwards to let me know they didn't go well or the guys were "boring." I went on a couple of dates myself and even had sex with one of them. While it was nice to get laid again, it just wasn't the same as it was with Tina. I began to count down the days until our unofficial pledge to refrain from dating or having sex with each other was over.

One Saturday afternoon, I had a casual date with a woman, Jen, to watch the NCAA basketball tournament at a local sports pub. We were going to meet up with some friends but I was going to pick her up and it was assumed we'd spend the afternoon together. I think she wanted me to meet some of her friends to check me out to see what they thought of me. Things were going fine until I noticed Tina come into the pub with a young man. I immediately sent her a text to let her know I was there too. When she spotted me, she came over with her date to introduce me to Steve and I introduced her to my date. It was awkward to say the least and I couldn't help but to be a little jealous.

We were texting each other during the game and I told her how goofy her date looked and she responded to let me know that my date looked much older than me and wasn't my type. I think she was jealous, which made me feel good. We were texting each other throughout the late afternoon and into the evening while we were on our dates.

At the end of the game, my niece sent me a text saying, "I miss you."

I responded, "I miss you too."

She went on, "I want to dump my date but I don't know how."

I told her, "Mine is boring too but a deal is a deal. We only have another week to go."

As my niece was leaving with Steve, she made sure to stop by to say goodbye and was holding his arm close to her body, rubbing her tits against his shoulder. I knew she was trying to get me jealous and it worked. I put my arm around Jen and asked if she was ready to go. Heck, two could play that game.

Steve had an old, beat up car and I watched as Tina climbed in and they drove off. On our way to Jen's house she told my that my excessive texting was kind of rude. I told her I was simply texting with Tina.

I was stung when she told me, "If she wasn't your niece, I'd swear there was something going on between you two. You paid more attention to her than to me."

Ouch, that hurt, mostly because it was true. I hadn't realized it until then. Needless to say that was the end of our date and I never went out with Jen again. It was still early and I needed to talk to someone so sent a text to my best friend Jimmy to see what he was up to. He was hanging out at a bar close to my house so I told him I'd stop by.

Jimmy asked me what was going on and I told him I needed advice. "I have woman problems."

He laughed and started busting my balls, "You always have women problems. Maybe you should give up on them and switch teams, if you know what I mean."

"This isn't funny. I need some advice."

I went on to explain how I started dating this 19 year old and how I was starting to fall for her. I was concerned because of the age difference. I really cared for her and it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. I was concerned because the relationship was getting more serious.

He said, "So you're dating a girl 10 years younger than you. It's the best sex you've ever had and you think that's a problem? It sounds like you are living every guy's fantasy."

"It's more complicated than that Jimmy. You have to promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you."

"No problem Ron."

"The 19 year old happens to be my niece Tina."

Jimmy's mouth dropped wide open. "Are you shitting me? You're fucking your niece? Holy shit."

I told him the whole story about how she stayed with me for a week and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex multiple times a day and we started going out on dates and now she was at the community college a couple of miles from me.

"My brother would kill me if he found out but I'm really falling for her."

My buddy took a big gulp of his beer and said, "It's really quite simple. You have two options. You can break it off with her and hope no one ever finds out or continue on with the relationship and see where it leads. She's technically not your blood relative and other people have relationships with older people."

I responded, "We've already tried not seeing each other but we keep getting drawn back to one another."

"I guess that leaves you with only one alternative. Your only problem is having a plan for when your brother finds out because if you continue to see Tina, he will eventually find out."

Jimmy was right. If I couldn't break it off with Tina, we would have to find out where our relationship was going. It was quite unusual but the fact is we cared deeply for one another. It might not last but, then again, you never know. I'd worry about my brother later but still had to think about what the fuck I would say to him when or if he found out.

I went home after that to be alone with my thoughts. I went on a social media site out of boredom more than anything and it allowed me to think more about my situation, not that there was that much left to think about. I then got a chat request from Tina. We were talking about our failed dates. She then asked to start a video chat. She told me her roommate was out and she was in the room by herself and she took a break from working on a paper and saw me online.

I know I caught her off-guard when I asked, "What are you doing next Friday night?"

"I haven't made any plans yet. Why are you asking?"

"I thought that maybe you'd like to go out to dinner and to a movie."

She asked, "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm doing? Would you like to go out on a date with me next Friday?"

She got a little smirk on her face and responded, "I don't know. We made that pledge you know and it will only be four weeks. I wouldn't want to go back on my word."

I knew she was having fun with me but I told her, "Well, if you'd rather spend time with that goofy guy you were with this afternoon, that's fine with me."

Thankfully, she decided not to carry this on any further. "I'd love to go out with you next Friday Ron."

We both admitted we were a little jealous seeing each other with someone else and she was happy I asked her out. She then excused herself and when she came back she told me she was going to give me something to look forward too. She showed me a vibrator which brought a wicked smile to my face.

Tina started licking and sucking on the vibrator and told me, "I'm going to make next Friday a real special date."

"Oh, I bet you are."

I watched as she took the vibrator deeper into her mouth and then swirled her tongue around it before turning it on and rubbing it over her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples immediately poked through the fabric. My dick was already hard and I was touching myself lightly through my shorts.

"You're a little cock tease."

She grinned at me and told me, "That's right, I am a cock tease. You don't have to watch me you know."

"You know I can't stop now. I'm addicted to you babe."

Tina stripped off her top and began running the vibrator over her nipples, moaning softly as I watched from my laptop. She pointed the camera down towards her panties as she moved the vibrator all around her upper thighs before teasing her pussy through the thin, satin fabric.

"Are you touching yourself Ron?"

"You know I am darling. You are so darn sexy."

I pushed my chair back so she could get a view of me from my thighs up to my face, then slipped off my shorts and boxers, revealing my hard on. Tina then started rubbing herself along the length of her pussy to the point where the fabric of her panties was being pushed between her lips. She was rubbing her ample breasts while using the vibrator on herself. It wasn't long before she stripped off her panties so she could insert the vibrator into her wet cunt.

I was rubbing myself watching her fuck herself with her sex toy. I stroked my dick in rhythm to her insertion of the vibrator, fantasizing that I was inside her and knowing I'd probably fuck her again in a few days. I stroked myself faster as she fucked herself faster, both of us moaning as we masturbated.

"I wish it was your dick inside me right now. I'm so horny."

"I wish it was my dick in you too Tina. I can't wait to taste your pussy again."

She told me she was about to cum and I said I wasn't far behind. She started to cum when she focused the attention of her toy on her clit and I came with her, shooting my sperm all over my stomach and hand.

I went to get a towel to clean up my mess and when I came back, Tina told me she was tired and her roommate would be back shortly. We both said we missed each other and were looking forward to our date before we signed off.

During the course of the following week, Tina and I were texting each other. She was stressed out over a couple of tests she took and only got C's. She was studying but found it difficult to adjust to going back to school after a year off, not that she was that great of a student in high school. She also told me how she wasn't getting along with her roommate. She was moody and didn't pick up after herself. Tina didn't think it was funny when I reminded her that her parents said the same thing about her. She was really looking forward to our date so she could get away from the stress she was feeling. I made sure to tell her to bring an overnight bag if she wanted.