Tina Carson Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are, Table Five and yes you're already listed to sit with us," she added.

Rob watched as she made the first move, leading their party over to Table Five, holding on tightly to her husband's arm. Fuck me, he thought, but she looks fantastic. He smiled contentedly and followed them to the table as he pondered on whether another opportunity might arise before the end of the night.

It was an excellent meal followed immediately by a successful charity auction. When it ended, the dining room cleared as people drifted into the bar and to the lounge area where the dance was to take place. Tina and Debbie found a free table whilst Derek, Jim and Rob went to the bar to get drinks.

As the evening progressed, Derek and Jim just sat and drank, blatantly ignoring Debbie and Tina's frequent requests to dance. Derek, like Jim wasn't into dancing. After realising that he wasn't going to get anywhere with either Tina or Debbie tonight Rob too had wandered off, having set his sights on an attractive woman, who later turned out to be the vicar's wife.

Meanwhile Debbie and Tina danced together but it wasn't long before they attracted the attention of some of the other male guests. It wasn't surprising really as they were by far the most attractive women there and certainly the best dressed.

As Tina and Debbie danced, two men pushed their way through the crowded dance floor towards them. Managing to squeeze between the two work colleagues they danced closer and closer.

It wasn't long before Tina began to feel uncomfortable. There was something not right. She could no longer see Debbie and it was then she realised that not only had they been deliberately separated from each other she had been moved into a darker part of the dance floor. There was definitely something not right now. She looked around in desperation but the man in front of her moved nearer, blocking her view and put his arm around her waist. She tried to pull away but he easily drew her closer and held her in a vice like grip. She was trapped.

* * *

Sid stood surveying the packed dance floor. He was very pleased at how the evening had turned out. The fund raising committee had just spoken to him praising him and his staff for putting on such a great dinner dance with wonderful food. They had already estimated that they would raise far more money then they had the previous year for their chosen charity.

He spotted Debbie and Tina dancing together. They both looked fantastic he thought, as he saw what they were wearing. It would be quite a dilemma if he had to choose which one to fuck. He smiled to himself. Maybe he could toss a coin?

It was then he spotted the bully boy twins, young Alan and Andrew Bristow pushing through the other dancers. It was plainly obviously they were trying to get to Debbie and Tina. They were local lads, and as the saying goes, both built like brick shit-houses but they had a reputation for being a bit too forceful with the ladies. The local women knew how to deal with them but he knew Debbie and Tina wouldn't have a clue.

He was already moving towards them when he saw Alan separate Tina from Debbie and dance her to a much darker area of the dance floor.

* * *

Despite Tina's best efforts, Alan Bristow, her unwanted dance partner, had easily manoeuvred her to more secluded corner of the dance floor where they were mostly hidden from view due to a large pillar. Near to them was an open doorway that had an emergency exit sticker above it.

Struggling to free herself she tried to yell out but he stopped her by kissing her. She didn't kiss him back and kept her mouth firmly closed as he pushed at her lips with his tongue trying to force it inside. She was gasping for breath when he finally broke away.

Alan looked into Tina's eyes, still holding her in his vice like grip, her large breasts squashed against his massive chest. She jerked as she suddenly felt a hand on her leg. It slowly moved up her thigh rubbing her sheer, smooth, stocking clad leg before it reached her suspenders.

"Get off me," she gasped, reeling back from his beery breath, twisting as she fought to free herself from his firm embrace. She was scared now and was still struggling to catch her breath. Surely somebody must see what he was doing to her.

"You've got fucking great legs love, come on, let me feel you up there, you know you fucking want ... whoa ..."

His words were cut of as Tina felt him violently wrenched away from her.

"That's more than enough Alan, the lady doesn't want you ... now FUCK OFF laddie!"

Tina heard Alan mumble something as he released her and then he was gone. She was both startled and relieved at the same time. She turned, eager to see her saviour but as she spun around was shocked to see the obnoxious owner of the retreat, Sid Jenkins, leering into her face.

"Having fun, were we?" he sneered as his eyes dropped down to fix on her heaving chest. Her breasts were moving around inside her dress quite nicely he observed.

"No, not at all," Tina curtly replied. What was it about him that got her riled up so quickly. She then realised she should at least show some gratitude. "But thank you for saving me. He was so strong ... I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't have turned up."

"That's okay," Sid sneered again, "you can thank me properly in a minute, because I did want to talk to you about something in private if you don't mind." He twitched in nervous anticipation.

As Tina's brain tried to understand what thanking him properly in a minute was all about he roughly grabbed hold of her arm and steered her off the dance floor and out through the open doorway. He ignored the emergency exit and turned down a passageway dragging her after him.

"Where are you taking me?" Tina asked as she scurried along behind Sid.

"You'll see," he answered. She twisted her arm tying to free herself from his grip but he easily maintained his firm hold. She realised then he was a lot stronger than he looked. He hurried her up the back stairs that led to the guest rooms before stopping abruptly at an unnumbered door. She began to feel slightly concerned as he unlocked it and ushered her inside, flicking on the light switch before closing and locking the door behind them.

"Where are we, what is this place?" Tina was far from comfortable with the current situation. She looked warily around the small room, which was empty except for a fully made up double bed.

"I can see by the look on your pretty face you're confused. So let me enlighten you," Sid smiled. "This my sweet is the overflow room, most hotels have one. It's only for emergencies as it's obviously too small to be a proper bedroom but it does come in handy from time to time," Sid added pointedly.

"You might as well make yourself comfortable." He steered her to the edge of the bed and pushed her down. As she fell heavily onto the bed so her flared dress rode up high to showcase a large expanse of her shapely, stocking clad thighs. Sid liked what he saw and his cock pulsed as he looked at her closely. Yep, he definitely liked what he saw. She had all the right curves in all the right places. Now all he had to do was convince her it was in her best interests to let him fuck her.

"Why have you brought me here?" Tina bristled with indignation.

"As I said, we need to talk," Sid replied as he looked longingly at Tina's breasts, liking the fact her chest was beginning to heave again as her breathing deepened.

"What have we got to talk about?" Tina snapped nervously, "I think you'd better let me out of here right now."

"Or what ..." Sid said dismissively. "You know what ... for one so young you really have got a bad attitude ... and I can tell you ... it's not an attractive trait! I think you need to be a little more careful with that mouth of yours lady or it's going to get you into a whole lot of trouble!"

"I'll scream ..." Tina said ignoring the implied threat.

"Oh I don't think you're going to scream when you hear what I have to say to you," Sid retorted derisively.

"What do you mean," Tina testily replied.

"There you go with that attitude again!"

"Okay I'm sorry ... sorry, let's talk then," Tina said trying vainly to temper the tone of her voice. For all her show of bravado she was beginning to feel very vulnerable and now worryingly, a little bit scared too. Not as scared as she had been on the dance floor but she was working towards it.

"Well my dear," Sid emphasised the word 'dear', "I know you have a secret and I need something from you in return to keep it a secret."

"Secret ... what secret ... I don't know what you're talking about?" Tina countered haughtily.

"Again with the attitude!" Sid replied and then sighed deeply. "Oh but I'm sure you do. You know, you really don't want to come the high and mighty with me sweetheart. But if it's games you want to play, let me give you a clue," he sneered, "it involves Rob!"

Tina gasped.

"Rob ... what ... what do you mean?" she stammered, already fearing the worst.

"Well let's get straight to the point shall we! I know you've fucked him and I'm guessing it's more than once and I also know that you nearly fucked him again this afternoon," Sid leered.

"I ... I didn't ..."

"So what is it ... you're husband can't satisfy you?" His lips curled into an evil smile as he saw the frightened look flash into her eyes.

He snorted derisively. "Well I already know the answer to that because I also know that you had to fake your orgasm when you had sex with your husband this afternoon. And that after he nearly caught you with Rob in your bedroom." He was on a roll now. He was loving the look of horror spreading across her pretty face.

"So, I'm thinking that your limp dick husband doesn't fulfil your needs and you have to go out looking for bigger cocks to satisfy you," he finished smugly.

"I ... I ... I don't ..." Tina stammered, hardly able to speak, "I ... I'm not that type of girl"

"Of course you do and yeah ... I think you are!" Sid said triumphantly, "and as I know your secret ... well ... you have a choice. Either I tell Jim everything I know, or ..." he paused and stared into her eyes.

"You can't prove anything," Tina countered petulantly. It didn't dawn on her that she had all but confessed that what Sid was claiming was true.

Sid ignored the apparent confession and smirked. "Ah but I can ... I have it all on video!"

Tina looked up at him horrified. "Video, what video?"

"Security cameras my dear. In the corridors. They record everything." He drew out the word, everything. But he realised he was on sticky ground. He didn't want to admit to her that he had camera's placed inside the suites. Not unless he had to.

"Camera's that recorded your little discussion with Rob outside your room," he added quickly.

Tina was crestfallen. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach. Sid saw her reaction and knew she was beaten. He had won. There were only the final death throes of her reluctance to get past.

"So, as I was saying, I either tell Jim everything I know and back it up with the video evidence, or ..."

"Or what?" Tina whispered in reply.

"Or I don't," Sid grinned. "But if you don't want me to tell him, then I'll need something from you," he added.

Tina looked up at him, dreading what she felt was going to come next.

"What?" she asked, her voice trembling with fear.

"Oh it's really simple. The price for my silence is your pussy. I want to fuck you," Sid leered, "and we're going to do it now."

"Nooo ... I can't ... there's no way I can do that," a defeated Tina whispered, "I could pay you instead," she added hopefully.

Sid sneered as he plumped himself down on the bed next to her. "I don't need money sweetheart, I've got plenty of money. What I want ... is your hot body!"

He looked down at her legs. He reached out and placed his hand lightly on her knee revelling in the feel of her sheer, silky, honey brown stocking beneath his fingertips. He started to slide them slowly along her shapely thigh.

"I don't want this," Tina said recoiling from his touch, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Okay." Sid stood up and turned to go.

"Really!" Tina looked up at Sid. She looked like a young schoolgirl to him at that moment, not the confident young woman she'd been trying to portray earlier.

"Yeah sure. If you want I'll take you back to your husband right now. I'll explain everything to him. It'll be fine!" He leered at her. "Your marriage will probably be over but I'm sure you'll eventually find some other fool to cuckold!"

Tina looked up into Sid's face but didn't move.

"Are we going then?"

Tina gave a small shake of her head.

Sid grinned as he sat down next to her again.

"You're a bastard!" she said softly.

Sid smiled and reached out a hand. He placed it on her knee and began to move it up her thigh.

Tina cringed at his initial touch. She wanted so badly to slap his hand away and run but she knew for sure he would ruin her life if she did.

Sid was loving every moment as his hand reached the top of her stocking, brushed against a clip of her suspender belt and then slid onto her bare skin. It felt so warm and soft after the cool, silky feeling of her stocking. He was expecting her to slap him away but when it didn't come he knew he had her.

Her flesh was hotter to the touch as he reached the top of her thigh. He noticed her breathing had altered slightly and that pleased him no end. His hand slipped down onto her inner thigh and as he pushed against the other leg she begrudgingly parted them for him.

Tina slumped backwards on the bed, propping herself up by her elbows. She felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach as Sid's hand flicked across her thong and without thinking she opened her legs wider, offering herself to him.

Sid looked into her flickering eyes, a smirk on his lips as he moved his hand onto her mound, slowly rubbing his fingertips into her pussy. He couldn't believe how easy this was. He'd expected far more resistance from her. It was almost an anti climax ... well almost!

As his fingers brushed repeatedly against her mound Tina flinched and then did her best not to respond to his probing. But she already knew she was fighting a losing battle. Her body would eventually betray her.

"Very nice sweetheart," he smirked. He traced his fingertips lightly over her pussy lips. He could feel they were already becoming engorged and puffy. And she was more than just damp now.

Tina couldn't help herself as a slight grunt escaped through her clenched lips and she felt her legs open a little wider still. As Sid continued to rub into her pussy, her hips started to make very slight movements as she squirmed on top of the bed.

Sid knew it was only a matter of time before the damp patch became wetter as her pussy juices start to flow. He rubbed his fingers into her pussy harder now, pushing the lacy fabric of her thong into her slit, encouraged by where this was heading.

Tina responded by spreading her legs ever wider, her arousal growing stronger by the second as Sid found and then lightly brushed across her clit. She shuddered slightly as she pushed her hips towards his hand. Her body wanted more.

There was no sign of resistance when Sid unzipped her dress and lowered it down off her shoulders. The sight of her large breasts encased inside a very lacy bra was too much. His hand went instantly to them.

Oh fuck," he groaned, "your tits are fantastic!" He groped and fondled them, Tina grimacing as he gave them a thorough working over. The bra was quickly unfastened and discarded.

"Very nice ... very nice indeed," he croaked as he sank his fingers into the abundant flesh of her large boobs. Despite their large size there was no sag, they jutted out from her chest high and proud. Sid plucked at her swollen nipples delighting in the fact that he could feel them hardening and growing as he did.

Pushing her down flat on her back he ducked his head under her flared dress. He pulled her thong to one side, leaned in and took a long, lingering lick from the bottom to the top of her very wet pussy before finishing off by nibbling on her clit.

"Oohhmmyygoddd ... ooohhhgggrrr ..." Tina moaned, her body now writhing with reluctant pleasure.

Sid continued his assault. His tongue swiped across her outer lips before pushing through to probe inside. He used his fingers to help and was amazed at how small and tight her pussy seemed to be but also how pink and lovely it looked. He relentlessly forced his tongue into her, savouring her sweet juices. She tasted so good and the smell of her sex and her arousal was so strong. And it excited him.

Tina by now was thrusting down to meet his tongue and as he pushed a finger inside her, she came to her first orgasm, wave after wave of unwanted ecstasy swamping her body. She shuddered as she came down from her intense climax, embarrassed at her reaction.

"Enjoy that," Sid sneered, as he sat up.

"I ... I ... erm ... no. Is that it then, can I go ..." she asked hopefully.

"You've got to be kidding right," Sid laughed viciously, "we've only just started. Besides, judging by your reaction, I know you want it!"

Tina's heart sank as Sid climbed off the bed, unfastened his trousers and pulled them down his scrawny legs. As his underwear was revealed Tina gasped in horror. His boxers were tenting at a quite ridiculous angle. It looked obscene.

Sid was delighted at her reaction, the look on her face was priceless. He couldn't wait to see what she would do when she saw his cock. He pulled down his boxers and his massively long cock wobbled up in front of Tina's face.

"Oh, my, god," Tina gasped. "It's enormous!"

Sid stroked his cock, the blood filling his veins as it came to it's full size. He knew he was well endowed. After all he'd measured it himself and knew it was a tad under 11" long and although it was only average in it's thickness he'd never had any complaints.

Kneeling back on the bed he lifted Tina's legs up and quickly removed her thong, tossing it onto the floor. She didn't even make a token resistance. It seemed she couldn't tear her eyes away from Sid's monstrosity as it swung from side to side. He spread her legs wide and knelt in between them as he pushed the flared dress up to her hips, exposing her bare pussy to him for the first time.

"Outstanding," he murmured as he looked down to see her bright pink pussy lips opening like the petals of a flower and glistening with her dew drop juices.

Grabbing hold of his monstrous length he brought the head to her mound and eased forward. As he slowly slid his shaft into her pussy, her lips parted reluctantly, the head of his cock peeling them open and pushing them aside.

"Ohhnngg ... oh my god ..." Tina groaned at this invasion, her pussy lips trying vainly to resist his initial push.

"Mmmmnnnngg ..." she moaned loudly as he pushed ahead more forcefully, sinking about half of his manhood into her now wet and willing pussy.

He pulled back before pushing his hips forward again to enter her deeper this time. As he started to pump in and out, Tina's breathing became short, sharp grunts of unwanted pleasure. Sid began to stroke in and out with more force. He watched with delight as her impressive breasts moved up and down her chest with each thrust he made.

As he picked up speed and pounded into her, Sid hooked her legs over his arms and cradled them as he spread her wide, before lifting them higher to give himself a deeper penetration. After a couple of minutes in that position he changed again.

Tina was grunting uncontrollably now as Sid lifted her legs up to his shoulders and brought them together before pushing them down to her face.

"Ohhmmyyggoodd ..." Tina screeched. She couldn't believe how this made his cock feel inside her. He was reaching places no-one had ever been before.