Tina Carson Ch. 13

Story Info
Greg Hanson again - is she falling for her husband's enemy?
16.8k words
4.28
24.5k
26
30

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers

Tina Carson settled back into her seat in the taxi. She was still coming down from her orgasmic high. She'd just let her husband's work colleague, Greg Hanson fuck her ... twice. Once at the hotel by the lake and the second in his apartment. In his bed with the red satin sheets. Under the mirrored ceiling. Without a doubt it had been the single most erotic thing she had ever experienced. Pressing her thighs together to suppress the tingling feeling down below, her body quivered as she recalled how Greg had made her feel.

Arriving home, she stood under the pulsating shower, washing away as much of Greg's cum as she could. She reflected back on the last few weeks with Greg and his gradual seduction of her.

As usual with Tina the realisation of what she had done; yet again; eventually hit home as her arousal and passion diminished. She'd allowed herself to be used and fucked by another man for his own gratification. It was true she'd had a lot to drink but she was sure that possibly this time it might have been a bit different.

She had felt a connection with Greg, although she couldn't explain why or indeed what it was. Maybe it was his gorgeous brown eyes and those dreamy long eyelashes that had tipped the balance? Or was it the fact that she and Jim weren't enjoying the best of relationships at the moment? Had it naturally run it's course? Was her marriage disintegrating and that left her vulnerable and susceptible to seduction? Or was it purely because Greg had said he was falling in love with her?

Whatever the reason it just seemed to her that maybe, just maybe, there was more to this than just a quick drunken fuck.

Her stomach turned over and a hot flush swept through her body as the thought came to her that perhaps she should see if it was just the drink that had caused her infidelity this time. Could it be that she might have feelings for Greg? Was SHE also falling in love with him and if so, then didn't she deserve to find out?

Maybe she should see if she could let him fuck her when she was sober! She felt her heart was about to explode as it began pounding wildly in her chest at that thought.

When Jim finally arrived home in the early hours of the morning, Tina pretended to be asleep although she was still wide awake, the thought of her possible affair swamping her mind.

* * *

A few days later and Tina was busy at work. Today was a training day and she was taking her team through some new procedures that the management had recently rolled out.

"Yes I know, I know, it doesn't make much sense," she said as her staff grumbled trying to come to terms with what was now required of them, "but we've got to give it a go."

"Tina," Mandy hissed at her, "that Greg's just walked into the department."

Tina turned quickly and could see Greg as he looked around. Her heart leaped and she felt her face colour up as a hot flush crept up her neck and into her cheeks. She'd being thinking about him non stop since that night and now here he was.

"Oh ... right ... erm ... well that's all for now ... carry on." She dismissed her staff and turned as Greg spotted her and walked over.

"Hi," he said as he smiled down at her.

"Erm ... yeah ... hi." Tina went bright red but she felt weak at the knees as she looked into his gorgeous brown eyes and those long, long eyelashes. Oh god what was it about his eyes?

"Can we talk?" Greg said taking her arm and pulling her away from her staff.

"Sure," Tina replied as she allowed herself to be manoeuvred away to one side.

Mandy watched as her friend and work colleague walked away and shook her head in dismay. She was worried for her. She'd decided she didn't like Greg and she most certainly wasn't happy with the look she saw on Tina's face.

"So gorgeous, are you okay, how have you been?" Greg was in a good mood. Just under an hour ago he'd spoken to Mr Brownlee, his and Jim's boss, and told him he would be unable to make his afternoon appointments. Trying to be helpful, he'd suggested that maybe Jim would stand in for him, knowing full well that if Mr Brownlee asked, Jim would certainly comply. This would nicely take him out of town for a couple of days. Perfect!

Tina could still feel herself blushing. She was nervous. "I'm fine thanks, how are you?"

"I'm good. Listen, I really enjoyed our get together at the company do and I'd really like to get to know you more. You know, have a chat about things. So I was wondering if we could do lunch today or tomorrow?"

Tina was taken aback at Greg's directness but she quickly recovered. "Well I suppose so. I'm only working until twelve thirty today, so I guess that would be okay ..."

"Perfect," Greg said smiling broadly. "I'll meet you outside the bistro later then."

* * *

Tina stood in the staff changing rooms. She had changed from her work uniform into a skirt and a sweater. She didn't want to appear too over dressed and she certainly didn't want to appear too eager. Unfortunately for her she failed on both counts. She looked sensational, her large, firm 38DD breasts highlighted all the more by the tight fit of the sweater. She was also giddy with nervous excitement at this date. For that was what is was. This wasn't a chance meeting of friends, this was a preplanned get together with another man.

Was this to be the day she found out if she really was capable of knowingly cheating on her husband and breaking her wedding vows? Would she allow herself to succumb to another man whilst sober?

She checked her watch for the umpteenth time in the last ten minutes before she decided to leave. She hurried out of the store narrowly avoiding her friend Mandy. She saw her but luckily Mandy didn't see her and for that she was relieved. The last thing she needed was for Mandy to stand in moral judgement of her.

Tina arrived at the bistro. Greg was already waiting for her. As he watched her approach he felt his cock start to throb. Even wearing a bra he could see her breasts jiggling and moving freely about under her sweater with every step she took. He couldn't wait to feel them in his hands again.

"Hi there gorgeous," Greg was his usual bull shitting self.

Tina smiled. "Hi," she replied nervously.

"Can I get you a drink?" Greg asked as he pulled out a chair at their table.

"Yes please, can I have an orange juice?" Tina replied.

"Greg looked surprised. "An orange juice, are you sure? Do you want a vodka in that?"

"No, just orange please," Tina said as she took her seat and began to peruse the menu.

They enjoyed a good meal with Greg making most of the conversation although none of it to do with what had occurred between them. Tina's initial nervous excitement subsided to be replaced by butterflies in her stomach, which grew worse every time she looked into his eyes. Those eyelashes ... they were mesmerising.

She finally relented and had a small glass of white wine with her food but when they left the bistro she was perfectly sober. She was relieved at that but still nervous as to how she would behave if Greg made any sexual moves on her.

"Come on," Greg said, "I'll give you a lift home, my car's parked just on the next street.

He took her hand and she let him and they strolled hand in hand to his car. As they reached it he spun her around, took her into his arms and kissed her. His lips felt soft to the touch and after the initial surprise she kissed him back willingly, melting into his embrace.

Breaking the kiss he bent down and opened the car door for her and she climbed in. He walked around to the other side and got into the drivers seat. Starting the engine he leaned over and kissed her again, sliding his hand up her leg, under her skirt and along her smooth thighs to her mound. Tina exhaled sharply as she felt his fingertips brush across her thong, her pussy lips already reacting to his touch.

With a broad smirk on his face he pulled out into the stream of traffic and quickly accelerated away.

* * *

Jim was not happy, not happy at all. He'd had a phone call from Mr Brownlee in the morning telling him that he had to stand in for Greg at his afternoon appointments. That in itself wasn't a problem. It was when he found out they were all out of town that he had reacted. This meant that he would also have to pick up Greg's appointments the following day as well. It was too long a trip to go out twice.

Mr Brownlee had told Jim that Greg had informed him that he would be unable to fulfil them himself as he had an urgent personal matter which had to be taken care of immediately. Jim knew it was bullshit. After all, this was Greg, the ultimate bullshitter. But as Mr Brownlee had agreed to let him have the time off, Jim knew that he had no option but to comply. Mr Brownlee wasn't the sort of guy you could argue with. Plus much to Jim's disgust he seemed to like Greg. In fact everyone seemed to like Greg. Well, the men anyway. Some of the more discerning women weren't keen.

So he'd raced through his own appointments and managed to grab a sandwich for his lunch. As he made his way out of town towards the motorway, he drove past the bistro, where unbeknown to him, his wife had just had lunch with his enemy and turned into the road where Greg's car was parked.

He was still fuming and was silently mouthing obscene words relating to various parts of Greg's anatomy when he briefly noticed a couple brazenly kissing each other in the street as he drove past them.

He felt a sudden knot in his stomach. The woman bore a passing resemblance to Tina. He glanced back in his rear view mirror and saw her getting into the car. He dismissed the thought instantly. It wasn't Tina. It couldn't be, she was at work.

He looked back once more to see the car pull out and drive away in the opposite direction.

* * *

Greg drew up outside his apartment and killed the engine. He removed his hand from under Tina's skirt where it had been firmly lodged at the top of her luscious thighs. Her eyes were semi closed, her breathing laboured. Greg had kept her simmering all the way from the bistro to his place.

"Come on let's get you inside," he said.

"Where are we?" Tina was confused. She was also very aroused. Greg had been rubbing her pussy for most of the trip. She looked over at him.

"My place," he replied as he got out of his car.

He walked around the car and helped her out.

Taking her arm he led her inside the apartment. He shut the door behind them and then rushed her across the room. Tina was in an aroused daze as she was guided into his bedroom.

Greg took her into his arms and kissed her. She was breathless when he finally broke the kiss. He tugged at her sweater, Tina raising her arms to allow him to peel it off over her head. He looked at her bra clad breasts as if seeing them for the first time before turning his attention to her skirt. He quickly unfastened the button and lowered the zip.

Tina was but an interested onlooker totally under his control as he pushed the skirt down over her hips to let it pool at her feet, followed quickly by her panties. Her bra went next to leave her naked before him, save for her thigh high stockings and her 4" high heel shoes.

He once more gazed at her fantastic body and felt a shiver of arousal that manifested itself by the hardening of his cock. With no more time to waste he quickly stripped off his clothes.

Tina watched as he undressed. As he pulled down his boxers she gasped as his thick, hard, fully erect cock swung up. She could feel her heart beat louder in her chest as her pulse rate soared.

He moved closer to her, his hands automatically capturing her full, firm breasts. He fondled them as he kissed her.

"No ... no ... we can't do this," Tina murmured into his mouth.

Greg was intrigued. "Why, why not?" he asked.

"I ... I don't know why ..." Tina was terribly conflicted. Her body was on fire. Not in the same way as when she was drunk, but still aroused.

"Because I'm married ..." she added weakly.

Greg stared into her eyes. She looked back into his and melted all over again. His brown eyes were so kind and dreamy and his long eyelashes were ... well they were just ... you know ...

Greg held her gaze and touched her nipples with his fingers. She jumped at the contact. She trembled as her breathing became ragged.

Greg's hands moved over her heavy breasts. He didn't think he would ever tire of fondling them. Tina rocked back slightly as his hands roamed freely over her. She gasped when he caught her nipples between finger and thumb and pulled them. They were swollen and erect and they hurt. They craved relief.

Greg leant forward and took one into his mouth and sucked.

"Mmmm ... ooohhh ..." Tina responded. She shifted her feet.

Greg lifted his head releasing her juicy nipple from his lips and guided her to the bed. As she was about to climb on he stopped her. He moved her around.

"Behind Tina, I'm going to fuck you from behind," he whispered in her ear. She gasped as he pulled her into his bulging crotch.

Her bent her over at the waist. She opened her legs and looked over her shoulder expectantly. She bit her lower lip as she saw him move behind her, his hand wrapped round his massive, engorged, throbbing cock.

She swallowed hard. This was it then. The moment when she cheated on her husband for the first time. Properly cheated.

This wasn't a drunken fuck or a reluctant, non consensual, blackmail fuck. No, this was a premeditated, planned sexual encounter with another man. A man that wasn't her husband. Had she finally reverted back to how her life was before meeting Jim. Was she really a cock hungry whore?

"Ohh fuck," she gasped as he pushed in. No alcohol meant she wasn't as relaxed as she usually seemed to be. "Fuck... oohhh fuck..." she groaned as he pushed forward once more.

Greg was loving it. She was a tight as a drum. This was going to be great. He flexed his hips as he cruelly slammed his thick cock inside.

Tina screamed as he plunged back and forth. She had never felt like this before. She was not as well lubricated this time as in the past.

Greg grabbed her hips as he ploughed in and out. Her breasts were slapping wildly below her as he moved her body with his powerful thrusts.

It didn't take Tina long to cum. Her body shook as the sheer force of Greg's pounding brought her quickly to her violent orgasm.

Greg paused briefly. He could feel her pussy clamping down on his rock hard cock. He smiled before he continued.

Tina groaned as he adjusted his angle of entry slightly. As he hammered into her he made a grab for her large breasts that hung pendulously below her. She groaned more as he tweaked her swollen nipples and when he shoved his finger up her ass she came shrieking to her second orgasm.

Her third orgasm had just ripped through her and as she was slowly recovering she felt him stiffen.

"Oh yeah," he yelled. His cock exploded, ejecting his cum deep into her pussy. He collapsed across her back and they both slumped onto the bed.

He rolled off her and lay on his back. "Fucking outstanding Mrs Carson, fucking outstanding."

Tina's heart lurched. Why had he used her married name? She suddenly felt horribly guilty and incredibly dirty. She had cheated on her husband.

Why had Greg felt the need to rub her face in it?

She climbed off the bed and quickly made her way into the bathroom. Locking the door behind her she sat down on the toilet and let the tears fall.

Her mind was in turmoil. She was terribly conflicted. She loved Jim. Didn't she? But no matter what she thought, deep down she knew she liked being fucked by men with big hard cocks. Oh why couldn't Jim have been blessed with bigger equipment!

She felt sorry for herself, not realising at that moment how selfish she was being. That would come much later.

* * *

When she arrived home from Greg's she finally checked her mobile phone. Usually she checked every hour or so, mainly to see if Jim was suddenly going away again. This seemed to be an increasingly regular occurrence of late.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed as she saw nine missed calls and four text messages. "Shit, shit, shit!" How was she going to explain this she thought.

"Right, first things first," she said to herself. "A hot shower, then I call Jim."

* * *

At work the following day Tina reflected on her phone conversation with Jim. It had been awkward. It was if they were strangers unable to decide what to talk about. There were periods of uncomfortable silence, neither of then knowing what to say.

In the end, she had made an excuse that she had to go to the bathroom. Jim seemed relieved as he hung up.

Their seemingly strong marriage was beginning to disintegrate and she didn't know if she was that bothered about it or not. Was she falling OUT of love with Jim and IN love with Greg?

She stood by her locker at the end of the day, changing out of her work clothes and into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. As usual everything clung to her, emphasising her delectable shape. She slipped on a pair of high heel shoes.

"Hey there girl, looking good." Tina turned to see her friend Mandy approaching. "Where are you going all dressed up?"

"Hi Mandy," Tina smiled, "I'm going grocery shopping. And I'm not dressed up. I don't call jeans and a tee shirt getting dressed up."

"Oh I don't know ..." Mandy grinned back, "those look like come fuck me heels you're wearing ..."

Tina's stomach fluttered. "What do you mean ... come fuck me heels?" she flustered.

"Relax girl ... I'm only teasing," Mandy laughed. "Jeez, you're so sensitive these days."

"I'm sorry," Tina replied, getting her breathing under control, "it's just Jim's away a lot these days and ..." She let her words trail away.

"Don't worry about it," Mandy replied. "So do you want to go for a drink now, seeing as Jim's away?"

"No. I'll pass if that's alright. I really need to get to the supermarket, and then I need to pick Sophia up from my mums," Tina replied.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow," Mandy said turning to her locker.

"Okay Mandy, bye."

* * *

Tina hated grocery shopping. It was one of life's necessary chores. She much preferred shopping for clothes and trinkets and all the other stuff just made for female consumption.

She whizzed around the supermarket quickly and soon had all she needed. Even then her trolley was full as she approached her car. As she opened the boot she was aware of a presence behind her.

"Looking good," a man's voice said. She jolted forward as she felt a hand squeeze her full round ass whilst another hand came round her waist and moved swiftly up for a quick grope of her breast.

"What the ..." she exclaimed as she pushed back hoping to free herself.

"Now now," the man laughed, "is that anyway to greet your lover!"

She spun around to come face to face with Greg.

"What are you doing," she hissed, "someone might see us."

"Then we'd better go," he replied as his hand continued to fondle and massage her large breast.

"Get off me," she said, shrugging the hand free. She could feel her nipple had already reacted. A point not lost on Greg as well.

"Looks like your nipple is begging for it," he leered.

"You're disgusting," Tina said although she could feel a growing neediness between her legs.

Greg moved forward and pressed her back against the car.

She could feel his bulge press into her mound. Her breathing was becoming laboured. He leaned closer. She stopped breathing altogether as she waited.

"You need to come with me ... now!" he breathed huskily into her ear.

He stood back and she stared into his eyes. He returned her look feeling a tightening sensation in his stomach as he gazed into those guileless baby blues. God she was so sexy.

He drew her to him, his excitement growing as he kissed her on her full red lips. She responded immediately by returning his kiss and pushing her hips forward against his bulge.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,454 Followers