Tina Carson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,440 Followers

"Like what you see?" she asked disdainfully as she heard Frank gasp. For some reason she felt like she was now in control. Had the photo shoot inexplicably turned her on?

"Ohh yeah," Frank replied, "lay back and hug yourself."

Tina did as she was asked, crossing her arms at the top of her thighs, which just served to push her breasts together.

"Fucking hell!" Frank hissed. In this pose her breasts looked truly enormous. And her nipples were now large engorged nubs sitting perfectly centred within her perfectly round aureole.

"FUCK!"

He snapped off a quick few pictures and tossing his phone to one side climbed onto the bed. He leaned down and moved his hand over her breast. He squeezed gently.

"Oh Frank ... please ... no!" Tina exclaimed, trying to push his hand away. She had been enjoying the distraction of the improvised photo shoot but now the stark realisation of the real reason they were here came bubbling back to the surface.

Frank placed his hand back onto her boob and this time she didn't bat it away. Let him have his fun. The sooner she let him have his way with her, the sooner this nightmare would end.

She lay back passively as Frank straddled her legs, both hands taking hold of a breast each. He settled down to his task, revelling in the feel of her soft fleshy boobs as he manhandled, pushed and prodded them over and over again. And as he dis so, his fingertips brushed repeatedly across her nipples making Tina grimace from the tingling pleasure as she felt her unwanted arousal grow.

He worked on her breasts for ten minutes or so, slowly and unwittingly building her arousal. He had no way of knowing that this was Tina's favourite erogenous zone and she was now incredibly turned on. He'd only been interested in prolonging the experience, knowing full well this was a once in a lifetime event.

So engrossed was he in enjoying Tina's twin delights it was a while before it dawned on him that she had gone quiet. He looked down into her face to find her eyes flickering even though her eyelids were closed and her lips were wet and slightly parted. Her breathing also appeared to be ragged and shallow.

He smiled to himself as his heart soared. He had her! She was as compliant as he had hoped she'd be. He WAS going to get to fuck her!

He carried on working on her boobs for another five minutes. In that time he felt her hips begin to twitch as she began to squirm her bum down into the bedding.

Sensing the time was right but mainly because his cock was straining fit to bust inside his trousers he rolled off to lay beside her. Her eyes finally flickered open as he leaned in and took an engorged nipple inside his mouth and sucked hard.

"Ohhhh ..." Tina moaned as her body shuddered. Frank reacted to her cries of approval by sucking harder, whilst his hand found and began to tug at the hard nipple on her other breast.

Tina groaned. She'd not had good sex for ages. Of course she'd had sex with her husband and even though he too was good at this he'd never worked her over this roughly for this long.

She moved her body, unwittingly opening her legs a fraction. Frank realised immediately and sliding his hand from her breast moved it down between her legs. As soon as he touched her mound her legs opened much wider.

She was soaked, her panties a sopping wet mess. He stroked her pussy lips causing her hips to move as her neediness grew. As he slipped a fat digit inside her she arched her back and screamed.

"OHHH FRANK ... FUCCCKKKKK!" she yelled as she climaxed, her arousal peaking as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded her body. Her body twitched and moved as the aftershocks came and eventually dissipated.

She lay back, now taking solace from the cool satin sheets. Her eyes were closed as she basked in the euphoria that only a great orgasm can give. She barely noticed the bed move as Frank clambered off before the bed sank as he climbed back on.

And it barely registered with her that her legs were being spread wide again but she did notice when she felt something rubbing up against her pussy lips.

"OHHH FUCKKKK," she screamed, her eyes flying open as she propped herself up on her elbows just in time to see Frank ramming his cock inside her pussy.

"Frank ... please ... no ... no," she pleaded as she felt herself being almost split it two. Her eyes scrunched closed, her mouth gaping open in silent pain as she felt the thickest cock ever inside her tight little pussy.

Frank was in seventh heaven. He'd found nirvana and it was between Tina Carson's legs. She had the loveliest, tightest pussy he'd ever come across. Okay, maybe not recently but back in his younger days, he'd been quite the stud and had enjoyed more than his fair share of pussy, married or otherwise.

He flexed his hips as he buried himself as deep as he could inside Tina. She was now moaning and groaning loudly, uttering almost indiscernible profanities as she writhed beneath him as he pounded her towards another orgasm. Her pussy was perfect for his cock. Only average in length it was way above average for it's thickness.

She came again and again as Frank showed no slackening off. He for his part was sweating profusely. He wished he'd taken his shirt off now but was embarrassed and didn't want Tina to see his growing beer belly.

Pausing only to lift her legs up onto his shoulders Frank continued to ravage Tina until he too came to his climax. He stiffened and then unloaded a stream of cum that exploded out the end of his throbbing cock to flood her pussy. It was the biggest climax he'd ever had and it nearly caused him to black out as all the blood momentarily drained from his head. He collapsed on top of her as she came again, overwhelmed by the sensation caused by his torrent of spunk.

* * *

"Satisfied," she eventually said as they tidied up. Frank had stripped the bedding and was busy replacing the sheets.

"What do you think?" he replied, grinning evilly at her.

"So when are you going to delete the video and the photos you took tonight?"

"Right now, if you want me too" he answered.

"Of course I do," she replied indignantly, "I want this over with!"

She stood over him as he reluctantly deleted all his videos and photos.

"Is that all of them?" she asked when he declared he was finished.

"Yes."

"Have you saved any of these to a cloud account?" she then asked.

"A cloud account? What's one of those?" Frank replied with a slightly mystified look on his face.

Tina stared at him for a moment, trying to decide if he was being truthful. Finally satisfied that he was she tersely replied, "Never mind, forget I mentioned it."

They left separately, Tina returning home to spend a long time under her hot shower; a recurring theme of late; whilst Frank went home to his small but neat and tidy one bedroomed town house.

It was later and Tina was gently rubbing a soothing salve onto her pussy lips. They were red raw from the pounding Frank had given her with his immensely thick cock. Meanwhile across town Frank was busy downloading the video and photos from his cloud account. And he chuckled softly to himself as he did so.

How gullible was Tina. And how presumptuous. He was old, not dead! He might know little about social media but he did know what a cloud account was. As he scanned through the photographs and relived his delicious evening he began to wonder how long he should wait before he let the hammer drop for a second time.

* * * * *

It was weeks later and Tina was relieved that her life seemed to be back under her control. Her relationship with Jim was seemingly good again apart from one little area.

There was no doubting the fact that he was a good father and a good husband. He was her soul-mate and she knew she shouldn't complain but there was no denying what the problem was. Jim just didn't satisfy her sexually. And that one thing was driving her insane. For some unknown reason she was in an almost permanent state of sexual arousal. She couldn't think straight and her work was suffering as a result.

Of course she tried vibrators and dildos but none of them could satisfy her need. They were but a poor substitute. She knew what she wanted and knew where she could find it but could she go through that again?

Could she really be thinking about seeing Greg again?

Tormented by her memories and unsure of how to satisfy her craving eventually she came to a decision. Jim was away on a business trip and as usual little Sophia was with her grandmother.

For a long time she stared at his front door, still undecided as to whether she could go through this again. But her need for sex eventually dispelled any lingering reservations she had about what she was doing.

Leaving her car she walked across the street and rang the doorbell. Her nerves were jangling, she was on edge as her heart pounded away inside her chest. She felt sick to her stomach. 'I should go' she thought as she rang the doorbell again.

The door opened and there he stood. He looked utterly dumbfounded as she pushed her way inside his home.

"Don't speak," she said, her voice quivering emotionally. She removed her coat and he gasped. As she let her coat drop to the floor she revealed that beneath she wore only a bra and thong.

She moved quickly to his sofa and sitting down removed her bra and then slipped off her panties. He moved to her and pulled her up. She stood before him, shivering in fear and in anticipation. She knew her pussy was dripping wet, she could already feel her juices seeping onto her thighs.

He stood before her and stared into her eyes as his hands encircled her large breasts. He caressed and fondled them gently to begin with before his ministrations became more urgent as his passion grew. He leaned in and took an erect nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and making her gasp in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Quickly unfastening his trousers he freed his cock and then taking hold of her arm he moved her around to the back of his sofa. She bent over compliantly, pushing her curvaceous arse up high and spreading her legs wide. He moved behind her offering his cock up to her slit.

She moaned in expectancy as she felt the head of his large cock push up against her pussy lips.

"Oooooohhhhhh," she sighed loudly, grimacing as he entered her. It was painful. He was so big.

"Uuunngghhh," she groaned as he finally bottomed out and held himself there. Then he began to withdraw before pushing back inside.

Tina began to grunt loudly as he picked up the pace. She knew from previous experience that she was in for a long ride. She also knew it was exactly what she wanted. And it was all so easy. Why she hadn't thought of this weeks ago she had no idea.

The thrusts got faster as she moaned and groaned in her ecstasy. She could feel her first orgasm building and as he squeezed her tits together she came.

"OHHH FUUCKKK," she screamed as she twisted her head around to stare at her lover, "FUCK ME FRANK ... FUCK ME HARDER ..."

THE END?

* * * * * * * * * * *

You can read more about the character Meg Hughes in her own stories entitled, "The Ice Maiden".

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,440 Followers