Tina Carson - The Early Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my coat, I went out through the front door and hurried down the driveway and turned into the street. I could see Tina was already a good way in front so I quickened my step to catch up with her.

It didn't take me long, she was clearly taking it steady in her high heels. As I quickly closed the gap I took in the delightful view before me. She had a bit of a strut going on, her high heels clicking on the pavement as she walked. Her jacket was short so I had an unfettered view of her hips swaying from side to side and her arse cheeks moving about under her tight fitting skirt. It was also pleasing to see her calf muscles juddering with every step she took. It just added to the whole sensuousness of her lower body movements.

"Oh ... my," I gasped as I once more savoured the sight of her shapely legs. I just don't know what it is about women's legs especially their calves and high heels that excites me so.

"Hey there Tina," I called out breathlessly as I finally caught up with her.

"Oh, hi there Mr Williams ... BOB," she smiled back in reply, "what are you doing here, have you sneaked out of the party as well?"

"You could say that," I answered with a grin. We laughed together, revelling in our delight of being naughty co-conspirators. As we walked back towards our houses at the other end of Two Mile Lane we chatted easily about things of no great importance and when we finally reached our destination, nervous as I was, I took a chance.

"Tina, you know I like chatting to you and I think you don't seem to mind talking to an old codger like me, and I know back at the Astle's you wanted another drink, so ... do you want to come in so we can continue?" I nodded in the general direction of my front door.

"You're not that old Bob," Tina laughed, "and yeah, why not. That would be great thank you, I wouldn't mind another drink."

TINA'S STORY

I left the party. I sort of told my mother I was leaving and she didn't try to stop me. Besides she was talking to Mr Astle and I swear he had his hand on her arse. She looked a bit flushed. So it wasn't just me that he liked to fondle. Dirty old man. Dad meanwhile was nowhere to be seen.

I was surprised when Mr Williams ... Bob ... caught up with me but for an old bloke he's fun to talk to so it was no problem to accept his invitation to have that drink mother had stopped me from having at the party.

When we got to Bob's house he opened up and let me in first. When he closed the front door, I noticed he made sure he locked it securely and put on the security chain. Very safety concious I thought.

He showed me into his living room. Their house whilst outside not quite the same as ours had a similar layout inside. I sat down on the sofa whilst Bob got us both a drink.

"Here we go" he said, handing me a large vodka and tonic. He loaded some music into the CD player and taking his glass of red wine sat down next to me on the sofa. The cushions sank and moved us together until our knees were touching.

Again we chatted quite easily and Bob soon found a subject matter dear to my heart. When I have a passion for any subject I can get really fired up about it and extremely animated. I didn't realise at the time but the more excited I became the more I was drinking. It wasn't long before Bob went and got me a refill.

BOB'S STORY

It didn't take long before Tina was struggling to form coherent sentences. She certainly surprised me as to how enthusiastic she got when talking about matters that interest her deeply. Her current passion was for the endangered snow leopards and she got quite incensed at what she saw was the mindless killing of these adorable creatures. Her words not mine. Luckily she also likes to drink when she talks. She was now on her second large vodka and tonic and I know she'd had quite a bit at the Astle's.

"Oh dear, I feel quite funny," she slurred as she once more drained her glass. She stood up. "Where's your toilet, Bob?"

"Through that doorway there and just on the left," I replied, standing up to help her. She stumbled into me and as I went to catch her, my hand momentarily caught hold of her large right breast. Tina looked at me and giggled drunkenly before lurching off.

I was in heaven. I'd managed to accidentally grab a large handful of her breast and now I wanted more. It had felt so soft, yet conflictingly so firm. All I knew was that I wanted her breasts in my hands again and sooner rather than later. I sat back down, excited about her imminent return.

She was soon back and plumped herself back down on the sofa and made herself comfortable. Now I'm not sure if she was aware how much her skirt rode up her legs when she crossed her legs and quite frankly, I couldn't have cared less. I just looked down at the expanse of her shapely thighs that were now exposed and realised that she was wearing thigh high stockings. And as I looked at her legs, my cock began to throb.

I looked up and to my horror saw she was looking directly at me. I was busted.

She smiled at me. It was a crooked smile.

"You know, that was how Mr Astle looked at me earlier," she said slurring her words slightly. Her smile was now a smirk as she wagged a finger at me.

"I'm sorry?" I replied, somewhat shocked.

"He asked me to sit next to him to have a ... erm ... a chat! He said it would be okay." She gave me that drunken crooked smile again.

"What ... " I was nonplussed. "Mr Astle ... you're talking about OUR Mr Astle?"

"Yep."

"So what did he do?"

"He touched me on my knee a little bit and then put his hand up my skirt."

"Oh, anything else?" I asked, trying to keep calm. What the fuck! I could feel my stomach muscles clenching as lewd thoughts came into my head.

"No, not really ..." she paused as she tried to form the words, "... except he moved his hand up my leg towards my ... well ... you know what ..."

Indeed I did. The dirty old man. How dare he!

"So Tina ... what did you do?" I could scarcely breathe now let alone talk. I was getting quite hot under the collar.

"Nothing. He asked me to go upstairs to see his stamp collection or something but I said no."

"Really ... he said that?"

"No of course not," she slurred dismissively, "I can't tell you, he said not to tell anyone!"

"But you can tell me." I was almost pleading. I gave her a look that I hoped she would see as benign and friendly and helpful.

She looked back at me as her upper body swayed. She could barely keep herself still.

"Okay," she eventually exclaimed, "I'll tell you."

I saw her swallow hard before she continued but then I noticed she was sitting up a little straighter in her cushion, her back seemed to be arched, which was pushing her chest out, making her breasts appear even larger than they already were.

"He said he wanted to take me upstairs so he could fuck my ... fuck my sweet little pussy ... I thinks that's what he said ..." She stopped and seemed to be struggling to find her words.

I was about to say something when she abruptly continued.

"... he said he'd already had the mother and it was about time he got to savour the daughter."

My eyes were wide open with shock.

"... well it was something like that ..."

"I ... I ... I don't know what to say Tina ... I ..." I shook my head as my voice tailed off. To say I was stunned and gob smacked would be an understatement. "So what ..."

"...did I do," she interrupted, completing my question. "I told him to fuck off!" She grinned inanely into my face.

"So how did it make you feel ... you know, to have this man touch you like that. Did you like it?" I could scarcely talk, my rasping voice sounded as harsh as coarse glass-paper on smooth wood.

Feeling brave, I reached out tentatively with my hand and placed it on her knee. Getting no negative reaction from her I eased it slowly up her leg enjoying the feel of the silky softness of her sheer stocking beneath my fingers. My cock pulsed again as my heart began to pound loudly in my chest.

"I don't know," she sighed. "It felt funny but in a strange way. When he touched me I felt my body tingle. I didn't know what it was."

"Oh ... I see," I said. I let my hand slip up her leg a bit before returning back to her knee. A movement that I then repeated. And then again.

I chanced a look at Tina. She was looking right back at me. Shit!

"You know ... you shouldn't be touching me like that," she said with a faint smirk playing on her lips. "It's not right and you know it's not," she added playfully.

"I know, I'm sorry but in my defence ... you do have exceptional legs Tina. I just couldn't help myself."

"Really ... you like my legs?" she said in a voice tinged with bewilderment, "mum says my legs are fat!"

"What! No Tina ... you're mum's wrong. Your legs are fabulous and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, not even your mother," I said. And I meant it. What was wrong with Barbara, telling her daughter her body was less than perfect. Stupid woman!

I resumed stroking her thigh and she seemed to like it. Well I was hoping she was. She wasn't stopping me so that was a good sign.

A couple of minutes went by. The feel of her stockings beneath my fingertips was a delightful sensation. I was lost in rapture so when she suddenly spoke it made me jump. And her words shocked me.

"Don't you like my breasts?"

"Sorry! What did you just say?" I gasped.

"I said don't you like my breasts? Mum says they're too big as well. And mum says that boys will just want to touch them all the time. Which they do. When I'm with my boyfriend he can't seem to keep his hands off them. In fact none of the boys I've been with have managed to keep their hands off them. But you haven't tried to touch them. Why is that?"

She looked at me with a beguiling innocence. She genuinely seemed to be puzzled. I put it down to the amount of alcohol that was now coursing through her veins. And I was beginning to get a good feeling about this.

"Again Tina your mother is wrong. Speaking as a man, your breasts are perfect. In fact your whole body is, in my humble opinion, perfect! As for me touching your breasts ... do you want me too?"

"Well you already have," she giggled.

"That was purely an accident," I retorted with a grin, "as well you know."

I paused and then said, "Do you want me to touch your breasts Tina?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose... if you want," she muttered as she quickly looked away with embarrassment.

Do I want? Of course I do! I swallowed hard as my cock began to throb. I knew then she was mine. I was going to get to fuck my teenage neighbour from across the street. The little girl was now a woman. And I was going to savour every moment.

I stared into her guileless blue eyes as my hand reached out and made contact with her huge jutting orb of flesh. Her eyes went wide as I closed my hand around it and squeezed softly.

"Ohhh," she gasped softly. She took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. I took this as a good sign and squeezed her breast again. I shifted around in my seat so I could take hold of both her breasts at the same time. I squeezed then both simultaneously and was transported to heaven.

My god, they were fantastic! They felt so god in my hands. So weighty and firm yet so soft and pliable. They were perfection. I stopped squeezing and began to fondle them, rolling them around her chest, now and again flattening my hand to brush across the large expanse of flesh to catch against her rapidly engorging nipples. They were soon rock hard nubs that caught on my hands with every pass across them.

I carried on for a long time, letting her arousal build slowly, knowing that there was no way she'd ever experienced the sensations I was giving her with any of her boyfriends. Boys only wanted one thing at that age and that was to get their cocks inside the girl's pussy as quickly as possible. Only time and experience would make them appreciate that the female body was capable of giving them much more enjoyment. And the woman would certainly appreciate that effort more in the long run.

Tina was close. Her breathing now was becoming ragged. I noticed her eyes had flickered and closed as she allowed herself to give in to the sensations now coursing through her body. It was time to go in for the kill.

"Tina, lay back sweetheart, make yourself comfortable." She complied immediately and I resumed stroking my hand up and down her thigh but this time I went higher until I could go no further. I nudged her other leg and was delighted when Tina uncrossed them.

Holy fuck! I edged my hand further up her leg towards her pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs as my hand slid under her skirt. I swallowed hard as I came to the lace top of her stockings. My heart began to beat faster and I was struggling to breathe properly as my fingers slid off her stockings and onto bare flesh.

Oh my god, this was going far better than even my wildest dreams could have imagined. As I reached the top of her legs, I touched her panties. She jumped slightly. They were already wet.

My cock pulsed again and it was now beginning to get uncomfortable as it strained against my trousers begging for release.

She wasn't making this easy. There was no immediate parting of her legs like you read about in erotic stories. Her thighs were still pretty much clamped together. If only I could manage to get my hand up onto her panties I might be able to seek out her pussy lips with my fingertips.

I looked at her to gauge her reaction. Her eyes were hooded and her breathing was ragged. But it didn't look like she was going to object too much if I went ahead. Shit or bust time.

I twisted my hand and managed to slide one finger down into the crack between her thighs. I was pretty sure I was in the right place. I could feel something pressing out against the fabric of her panties.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Tina let out a long mournful sigh, unwittingly opening her legs slightly.

I slipped another finger in and rubbed with both. Oh yes; I was in the right place for sure!

"Ooohhhmmm ... mmmmm ..." Tina moaned again, this time moving her hips slightly, squirming in her seat and opening her legs a little wider.

I wasted no time in getting my hand onto her pussy so I could really go to work on her.

"Uunnggghh ... mmmmm ... ooohhh ..." Tina groaned a little bit louder, her arse now starting to press down into the sofa cushion.

As I continued to rub her pussy I looked down at Tina's face. Her eyes were closed but were flickering as her passion built. Her hips started to move more. As her lips twitched and parted I leant down and kissed her.

"Ooohhhmmm ..." she moaned into my mouth as she kissed me back passionately. That kiss was every bit as good as I had hoped it would be. Her lips were soft and wet and sensuous.

With my right hand working on her pussy, I brought my left hand up to fondle her large breasts. I squeezed one then the other, delighting in the soft but firm feeling you only get from a young woman's breasts.

I groped them for a good few minutes whilst Tina writhed on the sofa. Having her boobs manhandled was proving to be a big turn-on for her and the drink had certainly relaxed her.

I now desperately wanted to fulfil my fantasy and fuck her, although I still couldn't quite believe my luck. I stood and lifted Tina off the sofa. I'm a big man and as I lifted her up Tina coiled her arms around my neck and I carried her effortlessly up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

I lay her down on the marital bed, then stripped down to my boxers as quickly as I could. My hard on tented them but I didn't want Tina to see my cock until it was too late for her to think about what she was doing. I didn't know if she was a virgin; I doubted very much that she was; not that it mattered much to me at that moment in time.

With this in mind I quickly mounted the bed and knelt between her legs. I pushed up her sweater exposing her bra and magnificent cleavage to my lustful gaze. Taking hold of her legs I spread them wide, her skirt moving easily up her legs to expose her lace thong clad pussy. There was no resistance from Tina as I managed to hook my fingers under the fabric to pull it to one side. God she was sopping wet and I was now desperate. With one swift movement I slid off my boxers and moved up to lay over her.

This was it then. All I had to do was stick my cock into her pussy and my fantasy would be fulfilled. It seemed almost surreal. One minute dreaming about it and the next actually living it. But as I leaned forward to enter Tina, I felt her body tense, no doubt as the realisation of what was about to happen seemed to dawn on her.

"No ... no ... we shouldn't ... we ... we ... can't ..." she moaned softly. Her eyes flickered closed and her breathing became shallow.

I quickly rolled off and lay at her side. I didn't want to ruin the moment by raping her. I was pretty sure that she would let me do what I wanted with a bit more gentle persuasion. I kissed her gently and was pleased when she kissed me back eagerly. I pulled back and nuzzled into her neck.

"Ssshhh ... ssshhh ... just relax Tina, give in to it ... let your body guide you ... let your feelings take control. Here let me show you," I murmured softly as I ran my right hand over her body before settling on her large left breast.

I leaned across and scooped it out from her bra and licked round her pink areola feeling her nipple respond as it grew bigger. Taking it in my mouth I sucked hard.

"Eeessshhh ... oooohhhh ..." Tina sucked in air through her gritted teeth before exhaling in a deep sigh.

Releasing her nipple I began to lick all around her delightfully sized areola, trying to avoid her little nub of pleasure but flicking and teasing it from time to time until it was once more erect and hopefully painfully hard. My hand fondled and groped her abundant breast flesh as I toyed with her, nipping at her nipple now with my teeth, pulling and twisting before I sucked it and a decent amount of her breast deep into my mouth. She moaned loudly in delight.

I moved my right hand off her left breast and lowered it to her luscious legs, sliding up her silky stockings towards her pussy. Finding her legs had closed I rubbed my fingers into the vee at the top of her thighs until she finally responded by slowly opening them once more.

I looked down at her. Her long blonde hair framed her face, her eyes were flickering between open and closed, but when they were open I could see the desire in them. Her red lips were slightly parted and begging to be kissed, so I leaned down and obliged.

Sliding my hands underneath her prone body I managed to undo her bra. Pushing it out of the way her large breasts fell into my welcoming embrace. I took a quick glance at her bra size. I was impressed. A nice 34D. I gave both her breasts a firm fondling, my hands sliding over and around, cupping and squeezing them, relishing in the size and feel of her marvellous fleshy orbs. God they were superb and every bit as good as I knew they would be. I was now constantly catching her swollen nipples, which were now rock hard and as erect as they would ever be. They almost seemed to be throbbing.

Breaking our kiss I moved backwards until I could access her pussy. Running my hands over her thighs, I reached for her thong, pulling it down her legs. There was no hesitation, no resistance. I knew she was mine for the taking. My stomach flipped over as the realisation that I was minutes away from fulfilling my fantasy hit home.

I was almost laughing with the joy I felt as bending down, I flicked my tongue out and languorously licked her wet pussy lips.

"Oohhnngg ... oooohhhh," Tina responded as her legs moved wider apart. I carried on. She tasted divine.

"Ummppphhh," she moaned as I licked her now copious juices. I spread her engorged pussy lips apart with my fingers before forcing my tongue inside to taste her nectar.